• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Family Pool Ch. 01

Family Pool Ch. 01

12

This is a work of fiction. The main characters were written as at least 18 years old, and have no connection to real people. The action is slow to build, and this chapter does not include actual intercourse. There is a good bit of playing though. Thanks to a very helpful editor, The Seeker, for your input and suggestions!

Please let me know what you think, and if you have ideas on where future installments should go. Please do enjoy!

*

The following true story took place in 1996. Rick was a smart, laid-back, and responsible 24 year old. He was about average height, pretty fit, but wasn't quite as successful with women as he would like. After high school he had dreams of moving off to college and conquering the world, but money and family issues kept him in his home town. His Aunt and Uncle lived nearby and had two daughters a little younger than Rick. He was over there a lot as their families were pretty tight.

Not long after Rick graduated, his uncle Mark passed away, which is why he decided to stay in town working for a few years. He'd stop by their house to help his Aunt Shirley with the house, and to hang out with his younger cousins. Sarah was now a senior at his high school, and Angel was a sophomore.

Physically, the sisters were beginning to cause Rick some heartburn. Sarah, the oldest had started blossoming a while ago, and was taking on the sleek shape of a daily swimmer. Angel was low on curves, but she more than made up for that with attitude. She was always saying something lewd or suggestive, causing both Rick and Sarah to blush and find a way to retreat. She seemed to get off of it.

One particular afternoon his cousins were sunbathing when Rick stopped by. Their house happened to have a nice in-ground pool. He was supposed to help his Aunt hang a large picture when she got home from work, and the plan was to swim for a while before hand. Of course he'd never completely overlook a woman in a swimsuit, and Sarah being spread out on her lounge chair was a welcome sight.

The three of them had developed a very relaxed and playful relationship. Rick confidently tossed him bag pack onto an empty chair between the two of them, which neither girl acknowledged.

"What's up, sluts?" Rick quoted his new favorite movie, Clerks, which the three of them had recently watched.

"All summer with that, huh?" Angel, the freshman, snapped back. Rick chuckled as he expected her to say something and he did enjoy giving her shit every now and then.

Both girls were lying on their stomachs, propped up on elbows, reading magazines. Rick instinctively took notice of their backsides. Sarah had been filling hers out nicely the past few months. He sat and began digging in his bag just as Sarah raised herself and rolled onto her back.

Rick was about to jump in the pool, when he noticed the waistband of her bottoms were sitting very low at the moment. He doubted if it was on purpose, maybe it happened when she changed positions. Either way, the waist band was so low it almost exposed her mound. Thinking quickly he put on his shades, and sat back in the lounger to "rest" for a bit.

Sarah's hip bones shown prominently at her midsection. He noticed seductive dips where the bikini fabric didn't touch her skin, leaving shaded gaps that lead his eyes into the normally very protected chasm. His perspective happened to be perfect, providing a rare view down into the darkened area just below her waistband.

A minute later, Sarah's raised a hand and brushed at her belly button. Then moving down to the waistband, grabbing it and lifting the fabric an inch or so off of her skin, only to release and brush at some itch there, and then fall back to rest at her side. Rick's heart skipped a beat as he intently watched, and was treated to a quick view of her fine pubes. He thought she might pull the waist band higher to a more normal position, but she didn't.

He continued looking from behind his shades, his mind racing around cataloging this scenario, and before he knew it, Rick found himself with a full erection. It took him all of 3 seconds to get to his feet, swivel his obscene crotch away from the girls view, and very ungracefully dive into the 6 foot deep end.

Angel was startled awake by the commotion and splash, and glared at him when he surfaced. Then she got up and walked over to the ladder to join him.

"See Rick, normal people walk to the fucking ladder." Angel growled with a pleasant smile on her face.

"Dude, you're ninth grade right?! Yet you have the bitchiness of a college senior. Kickin ass, little Angel."

Sarah laughed, listening to the interaction without looking.

"Yeah, just a Freshman, which makes it even more sad that I've had more dates than both of you." She shot back.

"Ha Ha, I don't think being driven to the park to get groped for a few minutes before curfew, is really a date." Rick said, which caused Sarah to lean forward, mouth agape toward Angel, pulling her shades down.

Angel looked at him stunned, saw Sarah staring at her, and shoved as much water as she could toward his face.

Rick smiled and submerged just as the water hit him.

"Angel! You're gonna get a..." Sarah started, but was cut off.

"What am I gonna get? A social life? A boyfriend?" She looked calm but both of them knew she was pissed.

"You'll end up with a shit reputation, that's what!" Sarah countered

"Yeah, we've talked about that; I get it. But --- your opinion can only matter so much when you've never been with a boy." Angel hesitated, but went in for the kill.

Sarah huffed, and threw an empty water bottle at her, which Angel dodged.

"I've had fun out there—plenty of times!" Sarah defended herself

"Call me when you've touched a dick." Angel quickly retorted with a cool smirk, and continued "Even Rick here is getting laid. I heard he's been over Rachel Mathew's house a few times."

Rick and Sarah both looked at each other, and then Sarah's gaze fell to her waist.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I implore you!" Rick moved in to calm the atmosphere.

"Angel, please think about your reputation. Date whoever you want, but don't let them get too far too fast." He says quickly to one just before swiveling his head toward the other.

"And Sarah, please have some decency and find a dick to play with!" He said with a smile.

"As for Rachel—she just likes to watch the same movies I do. She's happens to be a friend. We hang out and talk—-ok, I'm a pig. What do you want from me?!"

Both girls laughed slightly, and then kept to their sides of the pool while Rick shook the last few realizations out of his head and forced himself to do some slow laps between the girls.

A short time later Angel climbed the ladder and started toward the house.

"Mom will be back around 3, and I'm planning to be gone by then." She said back toward her cousins, and walked into the utility room where everyone usually changed; shutting and locking the door.

"I am seeing someone, actually. He's a college guy, and things are getting pretty hot and heavy." Sarah confided

"First, please don't say 'Hot and Heavy', and second, good for you. I don't think you're going to have any trouble with guys-- just your fucking sister!" He replied

Rick was genuinely happy for her, as she was one of the nicest people he knew, and until recently she was painfully dorky and awkward. Her sister, on the other hand, was very pretty and exotic looking somehow, and seemed to get loads of male attention. By comparison Sarah seemed more on the ordinary end of the scale.

They both started getting out at different ends of the pool. At the same time Angel reopened the utility room door to them, signaling that she was done changing, and continued into the house.

Rick grabbed his bag and started toward that room at the same time as Sarah. They had changed together in this room plenty of times, and although it was becoming less and less normal as they aged, it still happened. They would never admit it, but both of them felt a surge of excitement being in there at the same time.

She jumped into the shower nook first, leaving Rick in the main part of the room. The "nook", as it's called, was the last few feet of the mud room that was between the house and pool. That area was sectioned-off with a rod and shower curtain, enclosing a narrow shower stall, sink, and enough open space for someone to change. Rick was left in the main part of the room with a mirror and bench that were out of view from the door to the main house.

It was true that Sarah started seeing a college guy recently, and things were getting physical very quickly. So quickly that Sarah was all together comfortable, although she was very happy to find herself with this problem. The guy, Will, was very nice to her although a bit too-forward sexually. He called her often, and seemed to be taking his studies seriously, both of which appealed to her.

She decided while changing that Rick might be able to help in a crazy but fun way. She felt sure that he wasn't above peeking at her, as he seemed to watch her adjust her bikini bottom earlier. Maybe he'd be willing to go farther if they both felt comfortable keeping it a secret. She wanted to know everything he knew that might help her, and the gritty details might flow with her sister was gone.

She decided to be very bold, giving him chances to peek further, and if he did, she'd improvise a plan. She felt confident in where this was all going, and her stomach began to churn with the possibilities.

If part of the divider curtain was left slightly open, as well as the right part of the inner shower curtain, the combination of mirrors allowed someone a view into the changing area and the shower beyond. Sarah made small talk while rushing her suit off; teasing Rick that he better not peak, or else she would charge him a fee based on what he saw.

"Yeah, as long as YOU keep your eyes off of my goods, we'll both be fine." Rick shot back at her.

She laughed to herself, thinking of how to take this where she wanted it to go. First and foremost, she had to gauge Rick's interest and comfort level. If he wasn't biting, anything else would be out of the question.

She prepped the shower, saying she'd be "super fast". She did a lot of walking back and forth between a chair with her clothes and the shower head, hoping the movement might catch Rick's eye; it did, of course. Moving toward a window that overlooked the pool, he saw her naked back as she pulled her hair in to a ponytail. His spine immediately stiffened, and his heart pounded as if it were his final moments.

Rick quickly walked toward the mirror, and couldn't believe his luck as he saw all the way down to her ass. It looked very tight with a decent little bump. She tested the shower spray with her hand and stepped in. She ignored the partially open curtain, allowing him to see her tits jiggle as she turned and bent down to begin cleaning herself. They hung down and shook from side to side as she washed. When she stood Rick was struck by her toned belly and trimmed bush. He couldn't help but rub his now stiff pole, almost completely forgetting where he was.

Sarah was thrilled to see him in her peripherals. He was glued to his mirror for the entirety of the show. She got out and starting drying herself. Her mind was running in circles, but she was able to wrangle the butterflies in her belly long enough to make up her mind. She stopped short of putting on a bra, leaving herself in only panties, and grabbed a towel. She knew Rick was probably still changing since he spent so much time watching her instead. She moved the curtain aside, catching him by surprise as he fumbled quickly in bringing the towel up to his waist.

"What the hell Sarah?! I thought we were gonna warn each other!" He half-shouted

"Shhhh, hold on!" trying to quiet him

"You were trying to get a look, after calling me out; I get it." He continued

"No, no I wanna ask for a favor." Her eyes darting from his face to his chest. "I need your help with something." She quietly pleaded.

"Fuck no! You can't piss me off, then ask for favors. Don't be an asshole!" he said with irritation.

"Earlier, when all of us were talking in the pool-- well, Angel's right. I'm not very experienced." She said "I mean, I've fooled around a little. I enjoy making-out, and dry-humping and all." Sarah was searching for words.

"I don't give a..." he interrupted before being interrupted by Sarah, in turn.

"I'm pretty sure this guy I'm seeing will expect sex soon; at least a blow job. I've never done that, either of those. I don't want to be- I mean- I wanna be good at it."

She continued "There's this girl at school who took a bunch of crap because she didn't know what she was doing. She was with some guy, and I think she physically blew on him, instead of sucking like a straw I guess. It turned into a huge joke around school. If you're not supposed to blow, I don't understand. What the hell am I missing?"

Neither of them could meet the other's eyes.

"God damn, first of all, it doesn't matter what people think or say about you. Fuck everyone at that school! If you're not comfortable with things, you're supposed to wait. Just put your tits in his face, and use your hand on him. He shouldn't complain; I wouldn't. I mean, if it were my girlfriend-- you get me. You're only 18, it's not the end of the world to be a beginner." Rick tried reassuring her

Her arms had relaxed a bit, causing the towel to droop, leaving one of her nipples visible.

"Yeah, I get that, but" she was thinking frantically. "I don't want to be just average. It's important to me that-- I mean, I want to be confident in what I'm doing. I want to be good, but don't want to hook-up or sleep around a bunch to get there." Sarah paused

Rick nodded and replied "That makes sense. There isn't a guy out there who doesn't want his girl to have huge orgasms because he knows what he's doing. Hold on, let me think."

His thought processes were slowed not only by the nature of the discussion, but by the visuals as well. Sarah's hips and breasts were more visible than his brain could overlook. On top of that, she was such a nice girl. Not the type to pick on people, and he sympathized with her not wanting to be "outed" as sexually naïve.

Rick's focus snapped-back to Sarah's face "Ok, listen. I have a porno at home. I'm not very proud of it; like it's old and the tape is messed up. There's one part that shows a close-up of a woman blowing a guy. It's very close-up! I happen to think she does a great job. She looks like she's getting off on sucking the guy; not like she's being paid to be there. It makes a difference."

He continued "The tape in that scene is pretty worn out, for sooooome reason, but you'll get the gist. You can have it for a little while. Just don't fuckin' tell anyone. Seriously, if your little sister says anything about it; I'll fucking run you over with my car!"

Sarah smiled "I realize that it's uncomfortable for you to offer that to me. Yes, I want it-- thank you."

Rick exhaled and rubbed his eyes "Cool, I'll come back over..."

"Wait, that's not it." Sarah pounced "I want practice. I need to practice."

Rick's eyes widened dramatically, and he looked back toward her hips, which were pushed seductively to one side. Then slowly up to her breasts, one of which was now fully uncovered. The medium-sized nipple puckered tightly; as hard as glass.

Sensing his hesitation, she pushed "I need to experiment with someone. And I need that someone to give me honest feedback. I can't just go up to anyone, and trust that they won't-- I don't know what. I trust you more than anyone else I know."

She smirked at him "If you can do me this favor, if you help, I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself."

"Nope, sorry cuz. I don't think I could live with myself after anything weird happened between us. I get it, I understand your point, and yes, I happen to find you appealing and have checked you out a few times. But this could easily turn into something we regret, YOU regret, for 10 or 20 years." He lamented

Sarah adjusted her approach "Let's start small with some Q&A. When a girl sucks a dick, she doesn't actually SUCK does she?" She explained

"Sar, I can't explain what it takes to be good sucking dick. I only know about one real woman, Rachel; and she isn't very good, I mean, it hurt a few times." Rick explained

"There you go! I don't wanna hurt anyone. What happened? You mentioned she used her teeth, but isn't that good sometimes?" she asked

"Yeah, but; she wasn't trying to tease me or anything. At least I didn't think so. It felt like she wasn't opening her mouth wide enough, like her jaw got tired."

"Tired, huh? I never thought of that. What did you do? Did you say something?" she kept asking.

"No, I didn't know how to bring it up. I just kept pulling back whenever it hurt, hoping she'd get the hint. Eventually, I just deflected away from blowjobs and we did other things." He explained

"Well, maybe she's good at it, but you're...well you could be larger than average. Maybe it wasn't her fault." She offered, nodding toward his crotch

"Yeah, I wish." Rick noticed the tent in his towel and moved to cover up. "I'm not that big, and she seemed over confident. Maybe if she mentioned my size at some point, I'd agree with you, but she didn't. I don't think anybody had the heart to tell her to truth or something. I sure didn't" he confided

Sarah noticed Rick sneaking glances at her chest, and there seemed to be a bulge in his towel. She decided to strike while the iron was hot.

"Ok look, I can't waste time. I really want you to give me every detail you can remember, so;" she paused while visually conforming the door was locked, and dropped her towel.

Rick didn't say anything; instead he let his instincts take over and ran his eyes over her body. At the same time his other hand darted to his crotch.

Sarah's breasts were nicely tanned and what seemed like a solid B cup. He pictured her lying out topless to achieve the color. Her nipples were almost the same light brown color as the surrounding breast, and were very hard, probably with exhilaration. He was close enough to see a few small drops of water on the side of one breast, highlighted by the sun.

"Don't say anything. Just relax and look. I'm probably going to hound you for information for as long as you're here. Ha, then I'll call a few hundred times after you leave!" She said, trying to ease the tension.

Rick nodded and continued seizing the moment. He sat down on a small bench to get a lower vantage, and better aligned with her body.

"If you help me I'll let you kiss them- if you want to, I mean." She said while squeezing her boobs together as an offering.

Rick swallowed and nodded without thinking.

Sarah's body was very tone, which makes sense since she lives with a pool. Her slender build made her boobs stand out that much more. He scanned her torso and noticed that the waist band of her panties seemed to float on top of her lower abdomen. This was all a strong contrast to the way his fuck buddy's underwear dug into her curves. He preferred a more full and soft body type, but knew he was extremely lucky for this chance to experience something different.

There was a pair of abdominal indentations running toward her sex. Without thinking, he reached out and ran his fingers against that spot, then down to the waistband below her belly button, causing her to flinch and smile.

"Sorry, I was just remembering something from earlier." He explained.

"You mean earlier, by the pool? I hoped you were looking. I didn't pull my waist band up like I normally would. I noticed that everything crept down some, and it felt sexy- like a Victoria's Secret or something. I'm happy that you were looking." Sarah confided.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Family Pool Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 79 milliseconds