• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Online Cuckold Looking for Love Ch. 03

Online Cuckold Looking for Love Ch. 03

Throughout the day, Goddess had me give her access to everything. All my social media accounts, she set up her own thumbprint for my phone, gave her access to all my banking information, credit card information, handed over my credit cards to her, and gave her access to all of my shopping sites which have my information already saved. I put my full trust into her.

After she spent some time reviewing my finances while I cleaned, my Goddess had me sit at her feet and worship them while she re-arranged my financial life. "I have cut down your cell phone bill and added you to my plan. You will pay it in full for the both of us and it will still be $20 less than what your plan was for just you." I was fine with that, ended up saving myself money in the long run.

Next, my Goddess gave me more information: "I have changed your direct deposit and your entire checks will go straight into my bank account. I will give you the required money each week for all bills so they are paid on time as well as you will be given $30 a week for gas and $10 for spending on whatever you wish." I replied back: "Goddess, I would like you to keep my $10 for spending on whatever. I barely buy anything I don't need anyway." My Goddess was pleased to hear that from me.

"Next, you are allowed to ask me for money for things that you want such as clothes or whatever, but you need to give me a written request two weeks in advance and put it on my desk over the keyboard." I simply replied back "Yes Goddess" and she was happy. She didn't have anything else to say, but she was thrilled with our relationship and living arrangements.

Over the next few weeks everything was fantastic. We went out on dates, we had sex a few times (the few times of which Goddess introduced to me edging and ruined orgasms), I was cuckolded by her many times and I loved cleaning up for her every time, and we just strengthened our bond together as a couple. It was the best I could have ever hoped for. And with every moment, we fell more and more in love with each other.

By the second week in October, Goddess had arranged for me to go to Jessica's apartment on that Friday afternoon and clean her apartment and do her laundry. Jessica called me Thursday night and expected me to be at her apartment promptly at 1pm and I was to bring a new roll of duct tape and cleaning supplies. As requested, I arrived at Jessica's apartment at 1pm that Friday with the duct tape and cleaning supplies.

She welcomed me in; wearing a pair of jeans with the same brown leather belt I had seen her wearing before, along with just a regular shirt. She was barefoot, had her hair up in a bun, but had super cute gold hoop earrings on that accentuated her blond hair. She had me put the stuff down and then strip naked. She presented me with a pink leather collar and she put it around my neck and padlocked it. "Slave, you are to address me as Princess Jessica while you are here, understood?" I replied back "Yes Princess Jessica" and kept my head down. She pointed out her left foot in front of me for me to kiss it.

She attached a lead to the collar and had me crawl around on all fours around the apartment and she gave me a list of things to do. Scrub the bathroom floor with a toothbrush, scrub the bathtub with a toothbrush, scrub the toilet, scrub the shower with a toothbrush, and clean the sink. Next was the kitchen; scrub the kitchen floor with a toothbrush, clean the refrigerator, clean the oven, clean the countertops and cabinets, and do the dishes.

"If you have any time left slave, you are to go to my closet and you are to lick clean all of my boots. Most likely I will be asleep at this time, so be quiet entering my bedroom. If you wake me up, this belt on my waist will give you a beating the worst you've ever experienced. When you are done with all of this, I expect you at my feet at the foot of the bed worshipping them." I once again simply replied back "Yes Princess Jessica."

"Princess Jessica, may I ask a question?" She gave me permission and then I asked if this was meant to be an overnighter. My Goddess hadn't told me it was going to be. "Oh slave, she must have left that part out. She has a big date tonight with a co-worker. Apparently he is a big muscular black man with a big black cock. She said she wanted to experience her first BBC without you there." I was surprised but realized that Goddess knows what is best and I only care for her happiness so I was fine with it.

Princess Jessica told me to stand up and put my hands behind my back and as she inspected my cock cage, she began punching me in the balls really hard. It hurt like hell, but I did my best to stay still. "Slave, you better enjoy this punishment. Your wimpy white cock couldn't please her so you have to stay locked in this cock cage while she's home in your bed getting fucked by a big black cock. And all you get to do tonight is scrub floors and lick boots. How did you get so lucky?" She tormented me for about an hour before she let me get to work.

Princess Jessica was certainly very cruel. And as the night progressed she got even meaner based on the increasing number of glasses of wine she drank. While I was cleaning the bathtub, she came in with no pants on and no panties on. She instructed me to get into the tub and then she proceeded to make me hold my mouth open while she pissed in my mouth. This was the first time drinking urine but I didn't mind it. She laughed at me then told me to clean the entire bathtub again.

I did as I was told, and eventually I finished the bathroom with little trouble. By the time I reached the kitchen to start scrubbing that floor, Princess Jessica was looking to have some fun. She came up behind me and I heard her belt become undone. The clinking of the buckle was noticeable. She then pulled it from her waist so hard that it made a noise. Princess Jessica then came up behind me and said, "You aren't moving fast enough SLAVE!" and with that, started whipping my back with the thick leather belt, yelling at me to move faster. I was moving as fast as I could with that little toothbrush and eventually she stopped. She jumped up on the counter and made me worship her feet while she held that leather belt in her hand, continuing to taunt me and insult me, threatening for a worse beating than that.

Around 10pm, Princess Jessica opened the door and welcomed in her boyfriend. He appeared to have just gotten done with work. He looked at me and snickered, saying "Oh so you are the pathetic cuckold wimp who's here to do my girls laundry and clean while I fuck her?" I reply back "Yes Sir" and he orders me to get him a beer as he sits on the couch. I bring him a beer and he tells me to piss off, as Princess Jessica and him start making out and she undoes his jeans and pulls his cock out of his pants. He appeared to be around 7'' in length but really fat. Princess Jessica starts giving him a wet blowjob then climbs on top of him and starts riding his cock.

"Slave, get your ass over here and lick my asshole!" Princess commands. I do as I am told and start licking her asshole as her boyfriends fat cock pounds her pussy hard. Sir slaps her ass and then hits my face and tells me to lick his feet. He is fucking Jessica saying "Oh yeah, you like getting pounded by daddy? You like when daddy fucks you hard? I like having a slave here to do your housework so I can fuck you more." Clearly he is the dominant force in that relationship, and clearly a far superior man to me.

After a while I am sent back to my chores and he leaves, leaving a nice big creampie in Princess Jessica's pussy. "Get over here and clean this cum out of me slave!" She mounts my face and climbs on top of me and I suck out globs of her boyfriends cum. After getting her cleaned up, she goes to bed. I return to my duties in the kitchen. At about 4am, I finish cleaning the kitchen; I crawl into her bedroom, move into the closet, and start licking clean all her boots. It appears she has like at least twenty pairs of leather boots. The smell was intoxicating.

Around 8am, I finish licking clean all the boots and I move to Princess Jessica's perfectly pedicured feet to start worshipping them. By this time I am dead tired but I really don't want another beating with her belt, so I'll do my best to worship her feet. She wakes up around 8:30am, and commands me to her bed. She has me lay on my back and she straddles my face and rides my tongue and nose to a few orgasms. After the largest and last orgasm, which leaves my face soaked in her cum, she commands me to get dressed and go home.

I arrive home by 9:15, and come into the house and Goddess is sitting on the couch waiting for me. "Hi baby, I hope you had a decent night with Jessica." My only reply was this: "Goddess, I was happy to be with Princess Jessica doing as she wished so that you could have a great night with your co-worker with the BBC." She instantly grinned and said that she would love to talk more about her night with me in the bedroom.

I followed her to bed, and she tied my wrists above my head, and then undid my chastity belt. She broke out the lube and started playing with my cock while she tells me about her date last night. "He was a perfect gentleman while we were out, he took me to a nice restaurant, we had steak and drank wine and had a lovely time. After dinner, he took me dancing. I haven't been in ages, it felt great to be grinding up against a man again."

She continues as she torments my cock, edging me then starting up again: "When we got back here however, he was dominant and I loved every minute of it. He ordered me to strip tease, dancing in front of him. He had his big hands all over me the entire time. He threw me against the wall, put his hand around my neck and kissed me, while grinding his huge cock up against me."

Goddess really knows how to get me going. At this point I'm ready to burst, but again, she still slows down until I'm settled down, then starts building me up again, continuing her story. "He brought me to the bedroom and forced me to my knees. He made me pull down his underwear with my teeth until his monster cock sprung out, slapping me in the face." Goddess continues: "He made me suck his balls and lick his asshole before I was allowed to gag on his huge cock. He facefucked me for a good ten minutes until all my makeup was running down my face."

As of now, I am dying to cum, but Goddess is savoring every moment of my torture, reminding me constantly that I will never be able to please her like this man did. "He then threw me on the bed, ripped off my bra and panties (the expensive one's you got me, sorry baby), and thrusted his huge cock deep in my pussy. It hurt it was so big. And he just started pounding me, pounding me so hard and deep. He then threw me over, climbed on top of me, pinned my wrists above my head and continued to pound me."

Goddess goes on and on, telling how he fucked her hard and raw all night long, filling her pussy so deep with multiple loads and never getting soft. Goddess continues to torment my poor cock and then she gives me an ultimatum: "You can choose one of two things: either you cum today and we roll three dice and multiply by three whatever you roll and that's the weeks you are locked back in chastity before your next cummie, or you can beg me right now to keep you locked in chastity without cumming for two more months."

I thought about it for a second, and chose to roll the dice. She gave me the biggest orgasm I've ever had; I shot ten huge ropes of cum high into the air getting it all over me. She left me bound and grabbed the dice out of the side table. She shook the dice one by one. The first was a two, the second was a one, and the third was a 5. Turns out I had lost. Twenty-four weeks in chastity before my next cum. Six months without cumming. Once she saw that she just laughed her ass off, having a grand old time while putting my cock cage back on me.

She eventually untied me and we took a shower together and I enjoyed cleaning myself off, as well as enjoying some quality time with my girlfriend. We kissed and talked, and she greatly enjoyed hearing all the stories about Princess Jessica. Goddess then proposed an idea to me: "Why don't we get away for the weekend, go up to the mountains and enjoy ourselves. I won't leave your chastity belt on, but you won't be allowed to cum still. We can just have a great time minus all of the domination and submission part of our relationship." I was over the moon excited and couldn't wait for our trip to the mountains.

Weekend in the Mountains in Part 4...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Online Cuckold Looking for Love Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 209 milliseconds