• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Night at the Theatre

A Night at the Theatre

12

Lina arrived almost ten minutes later to the theatre than she had planned, but it was Halloween night and traffic seemed to be impossible. She still had almost two hours to get ready for the performance, but that night everything had to run with clockwork precision. This was no ordinary performance, it was a fundraiser event for the theatre. She knew that there would be about a dozen journalists among the audience and she did not want to read in next day's papers that 'young actress Lina Marfeld looked like a hooker in Queen of the Night'.

When she saw an unfamiliar box on her vanity desk with a note on it, she already knew that something was wrong. The note read 'I'm really sorry, Lina, but there was some misunderstanding and your regular costume was taken to the dry cleaners. We had to order a new one posthaste. We had your measurements on file and the store guaranteed that it'll fit you like a glove. George'.

"But I've never even tried this on," she cried angrily and tossed the note onto the desk. "It's Halloween night and the show must be perfect today."

She was furious. Normally fitting a costume to her figure took several days, but minimum several hours. To just pick up a costume and wear it on stage was completely unheard of. George must be mad, she thought.

Then she tried to calm down and sighed. She knew that there was nothing to do if her costume was at the dry cleaners. She took the dress from the box. As she touched it, she became intrigued. She immediately saw that the fabric was of excellent quality and the needlework was perhaps the best she had ever seen. The cloth was black as the night, it almost seemed to absorb light and the lace trimmings were perfect. It had to be quite an expensive costume, she thought as she put her skirt and blouse onto a hanger and changed into the delicate dress.

When she looked into the mirror, she recoiled and took a sharp breath. In the mirror she saw the queen of the night herself. The costume was indeed perfect. It emphasized her slender figure, her long legs and her long, dark hair. It also summoned an aura of seduction and sexuality around her. And it seemed to invoke something else as well. Hunger. Not just any hunger, however. As she watched herself in the mirror, she felt an ever growing desire inside her for fresh semen. It was not the longing she felt for a good coffee when she walked past a café knowing she had no time to stop. It was the hunger she usually felt when she missed a meal. Or more like a hundred.

Suddenly she looked at the clock on the wall and saw that she still had about half an hour before the beginners call. Without hesitation she slipped silently out of the room and headed to the stairs. Downstairs was the storage, the realm of George, the props manager. She felt that he was down there even at that moment. She quickly went to the fuse box and turned off the lights in the basement, then quickly descended the stairs. She moved with an uncanny grace, without making a sound. For her darkness was a friend, not an enemy.

She arrived to the basement just as George opened the door of the props storage and tried to find the stairs in the darkness. She cast her cloak around him and he fell to the ground with a thump. She pounced on him and quickly pulled down his pants, then removed his belt and tied it around his ankles. He tried to protest, but the cloak hindered his moves and when her lips wrapped around his cock, he just lay back to the ground and groaned lustfully. His mind was completely overrun by the waves of pleasure and he simply didn't want to do anything that could end prematurely the wonderful blowjob he received.

It only took a few seconds for Lina to get George rock hard. His cock was not huge, but it filled her mouth perfectly without forcing her to gag and had a masculine, irresistible smell. She used her tongue to softly lick his balls for a minute of two, coating him with her saliva. She knew that George was completely under her spell and that he had no idea who attacked him, and this gave her even bigger satisfaction.

When she felt that precum started to slowly ooze into her mouth, she quickly changed her method. She moved up and down on his shaft as her hands massaged his balls and a few minutes later George shot his load into her waiting mouth. His whole body shook and he groaned loudly as he released several long streams of semen and she swallowed every drop. Finally she sucked his cock dry with such a force that he winced. Then she quickly stood up and disappeared upstairs as silently as she had arrived.

She only stopped after she had reentered her room. As soon as the door closed behind her, her senses cleared and her craving subsided. She stood disoriented in her room for several minutes, looking at the clock on the wall. The last thing she remembered was looking at the clock, but she had no recollection of the last fifteen minutes. She felt strangely satisfied and the unmistakable salty taste of cum lingered in her mouth. She quickly washed her teeth before she left her room.

"Anybody up there?" she heard George's voice as she stepped out to the foyer.

"It's me, Lina."

"Thank God. Could you please check the fuse box and turn the lights back on down here?"

"Sure. Where is it?"

"Top of the stairs, to your right. Gray plastic cover with no lock."

Lina searched for the fuse box and turned the lights back on. At least now I know where the fuse box is, she thought. Always good to know. Then she hurried to the stage.

She played with surprising ease that night. She thrived in her role and the audience loved her.

"Lina, you're fantastic this evening," Tom remarked when they were both behind the prompt side drapery. "I wish I could play my role as naturally as you do."

Tom played a knight in the play, a mundane prince who was irrevocably in love with the queen of the night, not realizing her true nature. Lina had ambiguous feelings toward him, as she held him sexually attractive, but at the same time she also considered him too much of a macho. She had fantasized about Tom since she first met him during the rehearsals, but decided to stay away from him, not wanting to become the latest conquest on his long list. She hated to admit it, but she always considered Tom a far better actor than herself, however at that moment she felt that he honestly admired her and this brought her a level of satisfaction.

"I know! I don't know what happened, but today I just feel how I have to play my role."

At the end of the first act she received a huge applause. But as soon as the curtains closed and the audience filtered out into the lobby to have a drink and to participate on the fundraiser auction, she felt that her hunger had returned. Her surroundings became blurred and distant, but at the same time her senses heightened. She heard the pleasant voice of a man from somewhere in the lobby.

"Will you excuse me, I'll go outside to the gazebo to make a call," the man said and Lina heard him perfectly, even though she could not even see who he was and there was a noisy crowd of about three hundred people separating them.

She hurried back into her dressing room and locked the door. Then she quickly opened the small window and climbed out into the small park that surrounded the theatre. The weather was cold and the sky was clouded. She moved unnoticeably in the shadows and arrived to the gazebo right as the man pulled his phone from his pocket. He was a lean, handsome man in his early forties. There was only a single lamp near the gazebo and it hardly illuminated the area, but Lina didn't want to take any chances.

She picked up a stone and smashed the bulb with a single, well directed shot. The movement was so fluid and natural, it never even occurred to her that she could miss the lamp from this distance. The bulb went out with a small flash and a thud, and then everything was engulfed in darkness.

"What the..." the man said as he suddenly looked up to see what happened to the light.

He could not finish his sentence as Lina jumped on him and brought him to the ground. His phone fell out of his hand. She quickly straddled him and sat on his face, covering his head with her skirt to make sure he couldn't recognize her. A second later her fingers were wrapped around his cock. As she sucked the mushroom shaped head into her mouth, a comforting feeling washed through her body, but she had to let it go as she heard as her panties ripped and the wet, warm tongue of the unknown man slid over her pussy. Unlike George, the unknown man didn't surrender immediately. Quite to the contrary, he recovered quickly, but instead of opposing what she had already started, he decided to go along with it.

"I don't know who the hell you are," the man said, "but if you want to have your fun, I'll also have mine."

The man's voice was calm but full of lust and his tongue felt wonderful. Lina took the head of his cock back into her mouth and restarted stroking his shaft. He licked her pussy at the same pace, always making sure to press the tip of his tongue hard against her clit. She held the head of his cock in her mouth and sucked it gently, but increased the speed of her hands. As she did this, he changed the rhythm as well, slid his tongue between the delicate folds and lapped her pussy passionately.

Both Lina and the unknown man moaned louder and louder as they pleasured each other and slowly lost control of their bodies. It was the unknown man who came first. Lina felt as his rhythm was broken and he could no longer concentrate. She increased the speed and after a few more strokes the man's cock surged as the first rope of his load landed on the back of Lina's mouth. He groaned wildly and pushed his cock deep into her mouth, forcing her to gag, but she was still able to swallow most of the cum. Some of the hot semen dripped down along his shaft, but she quickly collected it. Missing even the slightest amount seemed to cause her physical pain. When he was spent, his muscles relaxed, but Lina wanted him to finish what he started. She was turned on and her pussy wanted to have her own release.

"Go on, have your fun," she hissed on an altered voice and pushed her pussy to his mouth.

He did as she had asked. As Lina cleaned up his cock, he started to play with her clit, licking and sucking it only gently first, but then with growing force, until Lina's muscles tensed and she forced her pussy into his face. Waves of pleasure rushed through her body for a long minute and she looked up to the dark, cloudy sky with her mouth open, unable to moan or to groan. When she was finally able to move again, she heard as the man gasped desperately for air.

She stood up quickly, rearranged her clothes and disappeared into the darkness while her ad hoc partner was still fighting for breath. Although she just had a fantastic orgasm, she stood firmly on her feet and hurried back to the window of her room and jumped back inside.

Once she was within the safe confines of her room, she stopped and shivered for several minutes. Her bearing became disconcerted and she had to grab the backrest of her chair to remain standing. Her senses slowly returned to normal. Once again she felt the taste of fresh cum in her mouth, but this time she also had a warm wet feeling between her legs. She also realized that her panties were torn. She pulled them off and put them into a plastic bag, then put the plastic bag into the pocket of her coat. She did not want to drop them into the trash bin here. She had no spare panties in the dressing room, but she didn't care. The idea that she would have to be on stage without panties summoned a mischievous smile onto her face.

Before she left the room, she quickly closed the tiny window. Although it was too small even for a cat to fit through, not to mention the bars in front of it, she hated when it was left open with all her stuff in the room.

She passed the men's room on her way to the stage and overheard as Tom and Bill, an actor who played one of the townsfolk were talking about her.

"Lina plays bewitchingly tonight," Bill remarked. "She moves and speaks on the stage as a real sex goddess. Man, if I could have a girlfriend like she is."

"Lina as a girlfriend? She could be perfect for one night, but not for more. She may be hot on the stage, but frankly I find her quite aloof."

"Just because she resisted your charms and was not willing to climb into your bed after the first rehearsal?"

"Don't be an ass, Bill. Of course, if she would receive a proper shower from a real man, maybe she would change her manners."

Lina got red from anger and quickly hurried away. It's not Bill, who was an ass, she thought.

During the second act, she was even better. She literally vibrated on the stage and everybody noticed that. She had charmed her audience with her voice, with her moves, with her speldor. Her secret that she had no panties on was carefully hidden, but it fueled her performance and her aura of sexuality.

However, only twenty minutes into the second act her hunger slowly returned. It was absolutely unnatural. She felt as if she had gained her raw sexual radiation from the semen she had swallowed during the break, and it seemed that her reserves were running low quickly during the heightened situation. She knew that she'll have to sate her hunger before the second act was over and this made her tense. Her mind was racing to find a solution and then she had an idea. It was risky, but the strange hunger made her bold and more confident.

In the penultimate scene Roland, the knight played by Tom finally realizes that the woman he had fallen in love with was a monster and the townsfolk finally manages to persuade him to kill her in her tomb. The scene ends as Roland descends into the tomb, which is realized by opening a trapdoor on the stage and he goes down to below-stage on a ladder. Then a large white screen is lowered from the top and what happens down in the tomb is told in a galanty show by pantomime actors. It ends with the demise of both the lady of the night and of Roland. Finally, in the last scene the townsfolk hold a funeral celebration in the memory of the fallen knight.

If she could be in the basement when Tom descended the stairs, she reasoned, she could surprise him as she had surprised George and the unknown man earlier that evening and would have a bit over eight minutes to return to the stage. But she had to do this as quietly as possible as the pantomime on stage would be completely silent.

Right after her final scene she hurried down to the basement, making sure no one noticed her disappearance. She quickly opened the door that led below the stage. The place was quite spooky, she thought as she looked around to find the trapdoor over her. Everything was covered in a fine layer of dust and the wooden beams that supported the stage over her broke the otherwise large area into small compartments. The only source of light was the emergency exit sign over the door and the light that filtered through the boards of the stage. It provided some illumination now, but she knew that during the galanty show there would be complete darkness down here as the only light up on the stage would be directed onto the screen. She quickly hid behind the ladder that led up to the trapdoor.

About two minutes later the trapdoor opened and Tom descended the ladder. As soon as the trapdoor closed, the lights went out upstairs and the place became as dark as a cavern. For Lina this meant it was time for action.

"So, noble knight," she whispered, "you came to my realm to fight me? Or to shoot me with your cum, as you bragged to that puny little peasant?"

"Who..." Tom asked in surprise, but became suddenly quiet, as he remembered that there was a performance going on upstairs.

Tom could not see anyone or anything and meeting someone down here incited some fear in him. Maybe he was a macho, but he was afraid of the dark.

Normally as soon as he got down the ladder, he headed in the direction of the emergency exit sign, exiting the place as soon as possible, but now he just stood there, unable to move. He could not even decide where the sound came from.

"Why I'm the true lady of the night," Lina continued to whisper, adding emphasis to the word true. She definitely enjoyed the situation. She thought that Tom was rude and insensitive as he spoke about her upstairs with Bill, and while she was hungry for his cum, she also wanted to put the wind up him.

"Tell me, young knight, are you really ready to shoot your load into my mouth, or are you just a coward like the rest of the townsfolk upstairs?"

As she said this, she knelt down in front of him and grabbed his cock through his pants. Tom took a deep breath. He wanted to moan, but he could not, as he didn't want to make any noise.

"Come on," Lina whispered. "Pull out your weapon and show me what you've got."

For Tom the situation felt surreal. It was so dark, his eyes could simply not adjust to the darkness and there was a woman in front of him who wanted his cum. He wanted to show this woman that he didn't just brag upstairs and also releasing a load was always welcome for him. So after some hesitation he pulled out his cock and started to strike it.

"That's it, young knight," Lina whispered as she gently touched her tongue to the tip of his cock.

Her disgust against Tom disappeared. Then and there was no time to think about Tom's personality. She wanted his cum, and she wanted it quickly. She wanted to touch it, to suck his cock into her mouth. So she just grabbed his manhood and drove it into her mouth, then grabbed his buttocks for some support.

Lina's soft tongue and warm mouth had a magical effect on Tom. Ha wanted to moan, wanted to show how much he enjoyed what was happening to him, but he had to keep quiet. He grabbed the railing of the stairs behind him to keep balance, as Lina's machinations combined with the darkness made him feel dizzy.

Lina only had to go up and down on his shaft for a few minutes before she felt his buttocks to tense up. Tom quickly pulled his cock out of her mouth and did the last strokes himself, before he released rope after rope of hot white cum onto Lina's tongue. However, the fact that he had to remain quiet and was not able to moan and to grunt loudly, as he usually did to appear dominant in such situations robbed him of the feeling of victory and left him somewhat unsatisfied. Lina felt this and enjoyed it completely.

Just like on the other two occasions earlier that evening, Lina quickly sucked him dry to collect as much cum as she could before she quickly disappeared through the door. Tom just panted and watched as the door opened and the silhouette of someone wearing a cloak and a cape disappeared through the opening. Then he shook his head to clear his mind and pulled his trousers back up. Lina was already standing behind the curtain by the time Tom got back to the stage. The magnificent taste of his cum still lingered in her mouth and there was a surprisingly wide smile on her face.

"Where have you been?" she asked innocently.

"I, uh," Tom said nervously, "Just had one of my wildest dreams fulfilled."

"Had to be an interesting one," Lina winked. "Your zipper's loose."

Tom nervously pulled up his zipper, just in time before the red curtain rose and they walked out hand-by-hand for the finale.

Lina received a huge applause and a bouquet so huge she almost toppled over and fell into the prompt box when someone ran up to the stage and gave it to her. Only as he walked back to his seat did Lina recognize him. He was the unknown man.

Fifteen minutes later Lina placed the dress carefully onto a hanger. She ran her hands over the wonderful fabric once more before she grabbed her coat and her bag, checked her car keys in her pocket and left the dressing room. On her way out to the parking lot, she met George.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Night at the Theatre

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds