• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • A Night at the Disco

A Night at the Disco

It came out of nowhere... you started to slide your hands up my shirt, and even though I was shocked with surprise, I let it happen. We were in the middle of a club, and I was swaying back and forth with my cocktail, having a grand old time while being content with the fact that I wasn't coupled up like everyone else around me.

We're just friends, do friends do this? As the crowd gathered closer, and more people erupted from all corners of the venue, I could feel more of you on me. It wasn't just your warm hands on my sides, I could feel your breath on my neck, and as hot as it was for a packed club night, I wasn't sweating or hot at all... I had the goose bumps.

Your touch sent chills through my body, my nipples were hard, and your breath made my pussy pulse. Now I was getting warm. I put my hands on top of my shirt where your hands were underneath, and pushed my body back against yours. I wanted this. I think I wanted you. You started to lick and nibble at my neck, and I probably could have orgasmed right there on the dance floor.

You didn't seem nervous, or distracted, it was like you only saw me in this huge crowded room. I was the nervous one... it's been so long for me, my body was trembling at your every soft touch. Then you said the words that every hot and bothered woman in a club is ready to hear at 1am: "Do you want to get out of here?" followed by that sly smirk.

I could have flung my panties across the room, and laid down right there on the sticky, liquored up floor, but I gave him a steady nod, and he led us out. Don't smile too big, don't seem in a rush, don't touch him, things that I kept repeating to myself. Well we get to your car, click our seat belts on, and head towards the highway. We have a silent ride back... not at all what I was expecting.

We get back to your mansion of a house, and we just plop down to watch the sports highlights of the night in your living area. At this point, I am exhausted and could fall asleep, so I'm curious as to what could happen next. Will something continue from our little stint at the club, are you going to act like that never happened? I'm waiting, and keeping my hands to myself.

After a few minutes, you casually slip your hand up my skirt, and place it just right as if it belongs there. You quietly ask me if I'm comfortable with this, and I open my mouth to respond, but no words want to come out... so I just look you in the eyes, and nod with a smile. You're rubbing outside my panties, and it's getting me so worked up.

I can't tell if you're trying to tease me, or if you can't figure out how to slip your fingers behind them, but I'm squirming my body down lower to go ahead and help that out. You kneel in front of me, prop my feet on your shoulders, and peel my panties off with your teeth. My legs quiver, and my pussy twitches.

Just touch me, lick me, do something to me! And you did, oh did you. As soon as you put the first finger in, I take a deep sigh of relief, now I feel two fingers sliding into me, and I let out a lengthy moan. You are quick to look up at me, and tell me to be quiet. Oh, okay I can play along. So I'm trying my hardest to be quiet. I'm keeping my little moans and whimpers to a minimum.

You readjust yourself into a different position, while I'm still half sitting, half laying back letting you go to town, you reach up so you can have a steady hold of my neck, and oh was that perfect. With one hand wrapped perfectly around my neck, and the other hand in the shocker position between my pussy and asshole, the pleasure was out of this world, you're putting in some aggressive work.

I can't control my body. My legs start to shake incredibly, my hands are pulling at your hair, but not a word could come out of my mouth. Then it happened, you made me orgasm so hard I squirted all over your couch. Even though my moans were muffled, I guess I was getting a bit too loud, because then you leaned close to my ear and whispered, "Shh, I asked you to be quite sweetheart, my wife is asleep upstairs..."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • A Night at the Disco

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 67 milliseconds