• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • My First Naked Adv in Singapore

My First Naked Adv in Singapore

This was my first time in public and nude. Bare nude and kinky in Singapore. I am sure if his would give anyone fapping pleasure, but this is a very real incident that happened. Literotica has provided an outlet for me to share my exploits with anonymity and without fear of repercussions. So while it may not be highly explicit and sensual, what it has is 100% reality.

Also thanx to all those people who took the time to read my earlier post of "Singapore Changi Bike Ride". That too was a real incident and all of your nice comments have allowed me to open up more. This incident was the first exhibitionist incident which led to more naked outdoors and more. Keep your comments coming and i would post these stories.

*****

After a few exhibitionist streaks i thought it was time i play out my fantasies for real in the outdoors.

After lot of speculations and internal debate i decided on Labrador park. Its usually not crowded on weekdays. Most of the crowd is in during evening or weekends.

During the day not many people are around in the park. I have done a few rounds to make sure.

But just the thought of being nude and open in daylight always got my pussy wet.

Well, finally the day came, i selected Wednesday, as its midweek and most people would be deep in their work schedules.

Let me briefly explain what Labrador park is. Its one of the southernmost point in Singapore. There is a park and small mountain trail at one side, open space in front facing a promenade and open sea. Very nice place for picnic, barbecue or just a stroll.

There are two popular trails one along the sea border, the other one through the trees and fauna where you would find the cannons. This was during WW2.

I selected the cannon trail, knowing that it would be covered by vegetation at all times and would give me cover if required. Also it requires steep climbing and walking up as in the heat of the mid-day sun, not many would try that.

I was wearing a hot shorts that day and a tank top that barely covered my breasts. It showed my bare midriff my pierced belly button. Well kid you not, you will find 100s of SG girls wearing far more revealing. So its not a un-common site.

As i climbed up further inside the "forest", i realised i was all alone in the area. I walked further up about 15 mins and re-traced further down and realised no a soul in site.

Not only did i want to be nude but i wanted to ensure i don't chicken out. So at that spot i took of my top and shorts. I weren't wearing any panties and at this point of time my shorts clung to my pussy all wet from its juices. I was crazily turned on and horny. My pussy was dripping and my 1 inch hard nipples standing straight. As i drove i didn't have any bra on too. I didn't realise my already hard nipples could become harder. As the moist cool air hit my nipples it became hard as lead to a point of aching. Yes in the shade the air was a bit cool.

I found a nice spot where i hid my clothes. Now i was completely on my own. If i needed to wear clothes in hurry, i wouldn't be able to get it and only way i can get to my clothes is by giving eyeful to everyone around. There could be people i know, or my friends, but that thrill made my wet pussy drip juice and believe me when i said it, it was running down my inner leg. I wasn't so horny ever before, and was fighting the urge to frigg it.

The thought of getting myself caught and the thrill of being nude walking outdoors was getting me wild. I was having constant goosebumps. My clit was so huge now, every step was rubbing it and sending jolts all throughout my body.

I kept walking up after checking all ways and realised this was indeed the place i am going to rest and work on my pussy.

I heard some faint voices and I could see a couple of workers walking down from above. I froze like crazy. there were turns along the way, but for me to race down and get my clothes, the turns would make me visible for a good minute. Luckily they sat on of the small benches above and continued their conversations. I must admit i was a bit disappointed along with being scared, nervous and what not. But i was here to be naked and i wasn't going back without at-least giving a flash.

There were strategically placed benches along the trail at certain landings. I took the nearest one and realised if they concentrated enough they could make me out through the foliage.

The thrill was amazing. I sat down on of the wooden benches. I was moist and cold, and spread my legs facing them. My 35dd was all taut with nipples straight pointing towards them, clit engorged and big, pussy dripping and hairless.

One of them stopped and looked at my direction. I acted as if i didn't know if anyone was there. I wore my black shades and had my head thrown a bit back still watching them. But from far it would be as if i had my had thrown back in passion and not aware of anything else.

He was speaking to his partner and both of them stood up and moved to the side, acted as if talking but i know was watching me. Due to Singapore strict law, I know they wouldn't act on their urges by doing anything to me.

I started pinching my nipples and started playing with my pussy, occasionally licking my fingers. I was extremely slow and passionate at my movements. Plunging fingers one by one, playing with nipples, squeezing breasts, licking fingers and even penetrated my ass with my finger. Not sure at this distance they could make that out or not.

I think they got the idea, i couldn't make out much but the way their pyjamas were down their legs and hands flying up and down, i could make out they were stroking their dicks at rapid speed.

I was so hot and horny it took a couple of minutes for me to cum. Man it was not a squirt but a shower. It was one of the most powerful orgasm i ever had. My stomach hurt from spasms and i believe it moaned very loud.

By the time i came down from it, I could see they had already came and was staring openly now and still rubbing their cocks.

Singapore may be safe, but still keeping safety in mind, i got up and saw the mess i had created, seats and road in front were wet, but would dry up soon. My anus, hole, pussy and lower abdomen had proof of my cum but drying up slowly. I didn't wipe it. turned around and bent down as if stretching to give them one last tease.

I walked back down now, at a brisker pace.

Well looks like labrador park wasn't done with me.

On the way, suddenly, i heard voices, i think they were a group of school students. Briefly i got a glimpse of them, 4-5 boys and girls with their uniform and they were coming up the train 3 boys and two girls. I dashed in the foliage and hid. usually i am creeped out with bugs, ants and stuff, but at that moment of time nothing of those things mattered. From how they looked at least from a distance was that they were 18-19 yr olds.

I think a couple of them saw me run into the foliage.

As they passed i saw them looking towards where i was hiding.

The shrubs where i hid, in my hurriedness i forgot to check whether it hid me completely or now. looked like it didn't.

Not full enough to hide me completely, and i am sure they got a view of my ass sticking out, wet and my dripping pussy. I came less than a couple of minutes back, but i could feel their stare on my ass and my pussy. Sensing the attention it was getting my pussy spasmed a few times in front of them. My anus was gaping a bit with two fingers that was in earlier and was spasming trying to close itself. All in all, it was the most embarrassing and the same time thrilling situation, ever in my life. I mean i have shagged in my condominium balcony and exhibited from home (stores for another day) but for the first time, out of the safety of my house, seen shagging by workers, my ass and pussy spasming with we juices running down my legs in from of boys and girls probably bared turned legal, i was at the verge of another orgasm, and could say this one was big and without even touching any part of my body.

I could hear stifled giggles. Also some camera snap sounds a few flashes go off, i guess they needed that in the darkness of the shade. Luckily i didn't have that orgasm. Well now, i wish i had it.

It felt like ages but finally they moved on. I stayed within the foliage and walked towards where i had hidden my clothes.

For a moment i though i lost them, panic set in. My wallet, phone and clothes all were together and i couldn't find it. No way i would have been able to make home without being seen. Either go up to someone for help or borrow a phone to call my friend, and neither one could be done without being bare ass nude, with 35dd breast, pointy nipples and dripping pussy for all to see.

Luckily i found them as i cooled down and started looking for others, with more intent. Wore dress, literally ran to the card and drove off.

Did i mention i let loose one of my strongest orgasms by just pinching my clit, and a gallon of piss squatting in the open before i wore my shorts.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • My First Naked Adv in Singapore

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 670 milliseconds