• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • My Girlfriend Emma

My Girlfriend Emma

I first met my girlfriend Emma three years ago through friends and we have been dating ever since. Emma is 24 years old, 5'2", a brunette with gorgeous pierced pert B cups. We both keep in shape and the squats have really paid off for her as her ass is amazing.

We're both pretty sociable and get on well with each other's friends. Emma has great banter with my male friends, who mostly are all just constant horny perverts. They give her endless sexual innuendo and flirting, which she gives as good as she gets.

I'm never worried about her flirting or teasing, I think it's all fun and I trust my friends. Emma does like to test what my limit is sometimes though, which is a bit naughty, but I like a naughty girl.

One time Emma was teasing me while my two pals Rob and Matt were over, trying to push and test my limit. She was wearing a plain white top with jeans. They had been flirting with her all night and she with them. That's sums up a normal night with friends, but sometimes when she's feeling naughty she turns it up a notch.

She came in from cleaning away dishes in the kitchen and sat straight on Rob's lap. His hands went straight to her hips and she gave me a naughty smirk. She let us all know that Rob had a hard on, trying to embarrass him. He just shrugged saying what did she expect. She just laughed claiming men are too easily aroused, ribbing him that he would probably cum in his pants if he ever saw nipple or if she had on a dress so he could really feel her ass with his dick. Rob then got defensive saying he is never premature and he can go on for hours. We all laughed at that and that's where Emma's nickname 'Stud' for Rob came from.

Rob really didn't like us laughing at him and started calling Emma out on it. He told her if that's what she thought then she can take off her jeans and sit on his lap or get her nipples out and see if he would really cum in his pants.

Emma tried backing away at first telling him she was just fooling around with him. That was until he claimed that her tits probably aren't that nice anyway. Emma then stood up and slapped him. I thought that was it for the nights flirting now he had insulted her. Emma gave me a quick look and flashed her tits at them both for a good few seconds. She laughed as she put them away and went over to Rob and grabbed his crotch noting that he was dry. Rob laughed, but complimented her tits and said he didn't think she was the type to have nipple piercings.

She then guiltily came and sat next to me, expecting me to be seething mad, but I just smiled and gave her a kiss. We fucked like animals that night. She couldn't get over how calm I was about her flashing. I just said were all friends and it was exciting anyway. From now on though she loves to rub it in and whisper in my ear that they know what her bare boobs look like, every time we see Rob and Matt

*****

A few weeks ago we went to a party for Emma's friend Rick's birthday. They had been friends long before I had met her and were always very flirty too. This I didn't like it though, he was a bit of a womaniser and had recently broke it off with another 'achievement' as he called it. He was bragging that this poor girl loved his cock and she submitted to punishments when she wasn't putting in 100% during sex. He claimed that spanking is his biggest turn on and smacking the ass of that Asian cocksucker was heaven.

It surprised me when I first met him that Emma was even friends with him, but having been his neighbour through their school years and now currently working together as pharmacists they have always friends. I asked if he ever tried it on with her and she has admitted that she dated him back at school and it only went as far as oral sex.

Knowing that he was her ex and the fact they flirt in front of me made me want to bail on his party. I don't mind the flirting between my friends and her as I trust them, but him I really don't trust. I never bring it up in front of Emma as I didn't want to seem hypocritical towards her friends.

The party was at his rich parents massive house with a pool. It wasn't a pool party but he told everyone if they wanted to swim to take their suits. Emma wore her peach bikini, the bottom wasn't the most modest, but just about covered her cheeks. I had no interest in swimming so didn't take a suit.

Rick greeted us in and gave us a tour of the huge house we ended out by the pool with all the other guests. Some people were in the pool having fun already. He patted Emma's ass as he told us he is going to mingle.

Emma caught up with some other friends for a while until we bumped into a drunken Rick. He told us instead of him getting a birthday spanking, he wants to spank someone for his birthday. Emma laughed and said she guess he had someone in mind. He smiled and patted his knee looking at Emma. She calmly walked over and laid across his lap, expecting a playful spanking.

Rick rubbed his hands together telling the gathering crowd this is the ass he has wanted to spank the most. Emma just wiggled her ass playfully. He started spanking her with sharp smacks, surprising her, making her yelp with each hit. But she didn't make a move to stop him once. He grew bolder and got carried away, he yanked her bikini bottoms down and spanked away at her bare ass in front of all her friends. She withered around over his lap until he stopped the spanking.

He just sat there rubbing her ass smiling. Emma then cleared her throat, hinting for Rick to help her up. Rick laughed, smacked her ass one more time and pulled her bottoms back up, right up making it more of a thong. She stood up, said happy birthday, grabbed my hand and we left. Once we got home we had hot amazing sex, it turns out she likes spanking too.

Emma came home after work, the following Monday, also the first time of seeing Rick again and told me it wasn't weird between them like she was expecting. She told me it was a normal day at work with a bit of flirting here and there, but now he likes to smack my ass every time he gets a chance.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • My Girlfriend Emma

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 252 milliseconds