• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Sharing Katie Pt. 02

Sharing Katie Pt. 02

That next day was a Sunday. My wife, being the amazing woman that she is, likes to take our son to see grandparents on Sundays while I stay behind and watch a football game or two. It works for us. This is my time during the week to just relax for a couple hours. Katie and our son left and I decided to google "men watching their wives have sex with other men."

I've never been the biggest porn watcher. My sex life with Katie has always been great so I've never had the need to watch porn. I fired up our computer and googled "watching wife have sex with other men." I was shocked at the results. There were millions of website hits. I quickly learned that a woman who sleeps with other men with her husband's encouragement is known as a hotwife. There is a wide range of behavior from the husband. Some husbands like to watch, some like to direct their wife with the other man, some are tied up while their wife is used, and some men even like to be degraded and humiliated by the other man and their wife! The other man is often a more alpha type man, a bit more dominant, and is often known as a bull.

I couldn't believe the amount of information that was out there relating to this. I found everything from videos that looked like true amateur couples that were filmed in a hotel room, to videos that were clearly professional. I found myself drawn to the amateur stuff. These were real, everyday couples, women that looked like soccer moms enjoying having sex with another man. I was extremely turned on.

When Katie got home that day we had another passionate sex session. Then we did again the next day. And the day after that. We had sex multiple times a day every day that week. Every spare chance we got we were all over each other.

Saturday night came and Katie and I had date night. We are very fortunate that my brother lives in the same neighborhood as us and he has a son two years older than ours. We have an agreement with my brother and his wife where one Saturday per month we watch the other's kid overnight so the other couple can have date night. This is a night where Katie and I do our best not to talk about kids or our jobs, just enjoy each other's company and head home to have an amazing night of sex.

This night I made dinner reservations at a fairly nice restaurant. We typically only go here on special occasions as it's a little on the expensive side, but we had such an amazing week that I decided to splurge. I, of course, was ready long before we needed to leave the house to make it on time to the restaurant. Like most women, Katie was running late.

"Babe, reservations are at 7:30. If we don't leave in the next 10 minutes we won't make it on time." I yelled up the stairs.

"Just finding my shoes" she replied.

A few minutes later I looked up to see Katie walking down the stairs. Ever have one of those moments where it's like time stands still, like everything's in slow motion? That's what this was like. Katie looked flat out amazing. She had on a skin tight black dress that hugged her curves perfectly. The dress had mesh lace sleeves and was also mesh over her cleavage. The dress went down to about mid thigh and she had some type of black pantyhose on. She also had on black 3 inch heels and red lipstick.

"Wow!" I said as I picked my jaw up off the floor.

"Do you like? It's not too much is it?" she asked.

"Like? I absolutely love! You look amazing!"

She walked towards me and planted a kiss on my lips. I eagerly tried to kiss her back.

"Don't get carried away, mister, You'll smear my lipstick."

On the drive to the restaurant I had my hand on her thigh. There's arguably no greater feeling than a woman's leg covered in hose. She shimmied her skirt up a bit and that's when I noticed she had on lace thigh high stockings!

"Oh my god" I said. "You have on stockings? How am I going to concentrate at all at dinner?"

Katie just giggled.

Once at the restaurant we were seated in kind of the back corner. This was nice and prefered. We had some small talk and I brought up something about work.

"Nope, nope, nope. This is date night. No talking about work." Katie stopped me.

"Sorry" I said. "You're right."

The waiter came back with our wine. Katie loves wine and I love wine because it tends to loosen Katie up a bit. After a few glasses, I finally decided to bring up how much sex we had been having this past week.

"So sex this week has been fun" I blurted out.

"Really? That's how you bring it up?" Katie giggled.

I laughed "Yeah you're right, but you know what I'm talking about. We've been attacking each other like teenagers all week! It's been great!"

"It has been great. I've enjoyed myself. And you."

Our dinner came and we started talking about other things. As we finished dinner I decided to bring up sex again. And this time I wanted to bring up last weekend and what we talked about regarding Jon.

"So I have a confession to make." I said.

"Do tell."

"All week I've been thinking about Jon's story where he had sex with that married woman while her husband knew. I can't quit picturing it. Only difference is, when I picture it in my head, I picture you."

"Honestly? I've been thinking about it too."

My jaw dropped. Did she really just say that?

"Really? Does it turn you on? Is it something you want to do?" I asked trying not to seem too eager.

"I don't know why, but it did excite me. I keep thinking of her, how 'free' she must feel to experience different things with the support and encouragement from her husband. It's had me excited all week thinking about it."

Holy shit. Did my wife just say that?

"I would never, ever want to do anything that jeopardizes us. I love you and us, and I never want to lose that." she added.

"Oh I 100 percent agree. But I'm glad we're on the same page about you sleeping with other men turning us both on" I said.

Katie smiled and winked at me.

We finished up dinner and walked out to our car holding hands like new lovers. We were both giddy. I opened her car door to let her inside. Before getting in she grabbed my face and pulled me in for a kiss. We stood kissing passionately in the parking lot. We were interrupted when someone yelled "get a room!" Katie and I laughed and jumped in the car.

When we got home we barely made it in the house before we were ripping each other's clothes off. I pushed her onto our kitchen island and hiked her skirt up.

"Fuck! You're not wearing panties?" I said in disbelief.

"Told you I've been horny" she cooed.

I started kissing between her thighs and that's when I noticed how wet she was. Her thighs were glistening from her wetness. I dove right in and ate her to orgasm in minutes.

"I need you to fuck me!" she screamed.

I stood up and said, "I am going to fuck you in front of your husband while he sits in the corner jacking off."

Katie grinned, realizing what I was doing.

"Please fuck me while my husband watches!"

I bent Katie over the kitchen island and in one swift movement I mounted her from behind. She let out a loud moan. I started pounding her as hard as I possibly could.

"You like that, you like my big cock?" I demanded.

"Yes! Please keep fucking me with your big cock."

"Tell your husband how much you like it."

Katie looked in the corner of the room where I would be sitting.

"Baby his cock feels so good inside me. He's so big. He's going to make me cum. Do you like it? Do you like watching your wife get fucked by another man?

I couldn't take it anymore and I exploded inside her tight pussy. Katie was yelling and let out a monstrous orgasm at the same time. We recovered and spent the rest of the night fucking.

The next few months of our life was mostly a repeat of that night. We role played the scenario of her having sex with another man in front of me. We got to the point where Katie would call out the names of other men in bed just to add to the excitement. It was amazing. Every spare second we got we were fucking. It was very clear that both of us were more than turned on by the idea.

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Sharing Katie Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds