• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Golfing Wife Pt. 02

A Golfing Wife Pt. 02

It was just a ten minute walk to the Club from the restaurant. The Club was situated in a quiet side street with a very unimposing front with the words "Chris & Manu 2, Restaurant". All very low key and I was wondering if we had come to the right place. We rang a bell to enter and the door was opened by a very attractive middle-aged woman who seemed very pleased to see us. Inside the door was a small reception area with a desk and a cloakroom where another extremely attractive girl took our coats and asked Sandy to check in her handbag as they were not allowed in the Club. The older lady asked if we had been before and proceeded to explain the rules. The entrance fee was 50 euros per couple, which included the first drink and we would pay on leaving. She directed us to a narrow staircase leading downstairs from where we could hear disco music playing.

At the base of the stairs was a long narrow bar area with stools for about ten people. The place was very busy and with loud music playing it was difficult to hold a conversation, even to order drinks. Most of the stools were occupied by very attractive women of varying ages with their partners, some chatting amiably to their neighbours, others just taking in the surroundings. All the women were very attractive and provocatively dressed with a lot of stocking clad legs in view, which got my interest immediately. We ordered two glasses of wine and passed through the bar into the main area of the Club.

The room was very dimly lit and it took a while for our eyes to pick out the various areas of the Club. The main area was a dance floor, about five metres square, surrounded by alcoves with sofas and padded benches. We found a place to sit and let our eyes gradually become accustomed to the low level of light. The dance floor was full with couples squashed together and it was obvious that there were a lot of wandering hands amongst the slow moving dancers. As our vision became clearer we could see that there was a lot of sexual activity around us. The sofas we quite low so the short skirts which the majority of women were wearing were barely long enough to cover anything and there were a lot of stocking tops in view. Obviously stockings or hold-ups were the order of the day and Sandy fitted very well into this.

We decided to have a slow dance and moved onto the crowded dance floor. There was not much dancing going on. Just swaying and holding onto each other and a few wandering hands to contend with. We could see other doorways leading from the main area and couples appearing and disappearing through them. When the music changed we went to explore the rest of the Club. The main room with the dance floor was surrounded by three or four smaller rooms with large mattresses spread around and so many couples that it was very difficult to see exactly what was happening, but it didn't take much imagination. From what we had seen so far there were at least 50 couples spread around the various rooms, most aged from 30 to 60. There were a few older guys with much younger women who looked like hookers who had been hired for the evening's fun.

We went back to the dance floor and were enjoying a slow dance next to a younger couple. They were probably in their early thirties and very attractive. The girl reached out and stroked Sandy's hair and face and then kissed her full on the mouth. Sandy responded and I could see their tongues exploring each other. This was quite a shock to me as Sandy had never shown any interest in other girls but I was finding it very arousing. The two girls were really getting involved and the other guy and myself we just standing there watching. The girl then led Sandy off the dance floor and we guys just followed.

We went into one of the smaller side rooms and the girls sat down on one of the divans. They were kissing and caressing each other while we stood in front of them and just watched. The girl, Chantelle, we discovered her name later, had her hands all over Sandy and under her dress and I was getting very hard and turned on. After a few minutes, Pierre, her boyfriend/husband moved in front of Chantelle and unzipped himself and took out his very hard cock. She took it in her hand and was slowly stroking it while she was kissing Sandy and then turned towards it and started slowly sucking him. She then turned back to kiss Sandy. Sandy was undaunted and was exploring her mouth and no doubt tasting his cock. They stopped kissing and Chantelle guided Sandy towards Pierre's cock, which she took eagerly into her mouth. I was really turned on and felt slightly left out. I took out my cock and stroked myself while I watched Sandy enjoying his cock.

Obviously Chantelle and Pierre were not new to this and while Sandy was sucking on his cock, Chantelle slipped down between Sandy's legs and was eagerly licking and sucking between her legs. She then pulled Pierre to his knees between Sandy's legs and helped him put on a condom and then guided his cock into Sandy. I sat down on the bed next to Sandy and put my arm around her while Pierre fucked her. I was as hard as a rock and couldn't resist guiding my cock towards Sandy's mouth. It didn't take long for me to unload myself into her mouth just as Pierre was cumming inside her. Chantelle laid down on the bed next to Sandy, took my cock out of her mouth and sucked it clean and then gave Sandy a deep open mouthed kiss.

This was all really intense and unexpected. We were both really taken aback but really tuned on. I was soon rock hard again and couldn't wait to fuck Sandy to an intense orgasm and shoot a load into her pussy. We lay there for a while to recover. Chantelle and Pierre had disappeared and we straightened our selves up and returned to our hotel. We didn't say much but as soon as we got back to our room we stripped off and had another furious fuck before falling asleep. We woke up late the next morning and couldn't wait to get back to the Club that evening...to be continued.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Golfing Wife Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds