• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • My VideoChat Error Ch 12

My VideoChat Error Ch 12

123

I awoke and found myself still in Denise's arms. My ass was sore, really sore. I immediately thought back to the night before, to servicing the sexual needs of three Japanese businessmen.

My alarm went off. Denise stirred, she then snuggled closer and moaned lightly. I reached for my phone to hit snooze. Nine minutes later it went off again. Again I hit snooze and Denise and I readjusted ourselves. It felt so great to be cuddling with her.

When the alarm went off the next time, we both knew we had to get up.

"Morning," Denise said as she turned to me with a smile. Before I could reply she planted a light kiss on my lips.

"Good morning," I replied, feeling great that she wanted to kiss me.

We both rose and used the bathroom. I let her go first which brought about an appreciative kiss and smile from her. When I came back out I found that I had a text from Naughty. Denise moved in close to me and I put my arm around her as we read the text.

"Shauna, put on your standard female lingerie - colour of your choosing, your non-vibrating butt plug and your business clothes overtop. Denise can choose what she wants but she has to have her egg in her on setting one all day."

"Ok," I replied. This was pretty standard fair for us lately. I was hoping not to have a plug since my ass was sore from the last two nights sex, but knew that I had to accept it and get on with things.

"Tonight will be a night for Denise," Naughty began. "Denise, the rest is for Shauna's eyes only. Please go to the living room at the front of the suite."

Denise looked at me and shrugged her shoulders as she complied. This was new and not expected. Naughty did say that each day would be different, but he/she did not say that I would get a night off on the trip.

Naughty, who had cameras covering all the rooms of the suite continued when Denise had left.

"Ok, I will not tell you all the details till later today, but here is what you need to know prior to supper. When you go downstairs to leave, there will be a letter for you at the front desk. It contains a credit card. You will need that at lunch. It is in Denise's name," Naughty began.

"Ok," I replied, really wondering where this was going.

"At lunch don't tell her where you are going till you get there. You will take her to Gold Jewellers, which is only 3 blocks from your meetings. There you two will pick our an engagement and wedding band set. Plan on spending $2500 on it."

My eyes widened. What was up?

"Tell them that you got married in Vegas but did not have a proper ring at the time and that it is a joint account, hence her name not yours on the card. More details later."

"Wow, that is nice of you. What is this for?" I replied.

"You will see, just make it happen, and don't tell her anything till then," came the curt reply.

"Ok, thanks for the info," I replied, not sure what to say. Probably not as nice as it seemed. Still it sounded exciting and I knew Denise would enjoy it.

Soon we were dressed and out the door. The morning meetings went well. We were able to take an extended lunch as our next meeting was not till 1:30 pm and we were done at 11:30 am.

"So, where to for lunch?" asked Denise as we left the meeting. I was dressed in a Navy blue suit with a light blue tie. She had a light pink blouse, a white skirt, complete with pink stockings and light pink heels on. We really contrasted today.

"I am taking you somewhere special," I replied with a genuine smile.

Her eyes lit up and she immediately had questions for me.

"Where and what makes it special?" she asked full of enthusiasm.

"I cant say," I replied as I led us to the elevator at a good pace, trying to keep her from pestering me further. She grabbed my hand to try and slow me so she could ask again, but I kept in front of her. As soon as we got to the elevator she got her chance.

"Oh silly, you can tell me!" she tried to convince me with a youthful smile. She almost kissed me but stopped short. We were a business man and his secretary, not a couple in our client's eyes.

"Lips sealed," I replied and made the zippering motion over my mouth.

She frowned playfully and said "Oh poo."

At that point the elevator opened and we joined several others heading down. That ended any chance she had to get a private reply. There was no one we knew from our client's business so she slipped her hand in mine as we stood side by side. I held it happily.

Once we were out on the street, I looked at my phone again. I had looked up the place in my map program and now led her by the hand that direction. Once we got there I stopped her a few steps from the door.

"Ok now I can say," I said as I turned to look directly at her.

"What is it? I am dying to know," she asked, her eyes full of curiosity.

"We are here," I began, wanting to play coy a bit.

"Here?" she asked as she looked around. "I don't see any restaurants on this block. Only a jewellery store, a barber shop and a convenience store. "Is Naughty forcing me to cut my hair?" she asked in a worried tone pulling back from me a little, cocking her head and raising her eyebrows.

I took both of her hands in mine and pulled her closer to me.

"Naughty gave me a credit card to buy you a wedding ring set with," I finally told her.

Her eyes widened and her jaw dropped open.

"Seriously? Why would he/she do that? What is it for?" she asked in rapid succession. Before I could reply, she continued peppering me "How much do we get to spend? Can it be big? This is exciting!" and she almost jumped in her heels.

"Woa, woa, slow down," I told her with a grin. "$2500 and I don't know why. We have a backstory. We got married recently in Vegas and did not have a proper ring set for you. The card is actually in your name but it is from a "joint" account with me."

Her eyes lit up as she heard that. "I guess I should have the card then if it is in my name," she said with a smile and held out her hand.

I chuckled as I pulled it out of my wallet and handed it to her.

'Mrs Denise Jacobs' read the name on the card.

She gasped when she read it and her eyes sparkled more.

"I think Naughty wants it all to look legit," I told her.

"Yeah, likely," came her reply, "But its kind of exciting nonetheless," she added.

I felt butterflies in my stomach. We were not just secret forced lovers, we were going to be in public as a married couple. Thoughts of my real wife and kids came into my head and I pushed them aside. There was a thrill to this, a naughty thrill, like we were sneaking cookies from the cookie jar. And to have people see this dark haired, absolute hottie as my wife? That felt great. Just play though, I told myself, no harm done.

"Lets go in," I told Denise as I held her left hand in my right, and led her through the door.

As we approached the ring counter, and older, well dressed lady, greeted us with a friendly smile.

"How might I help you two finely dressed people today?" she queried smoothly.

"We are looking for an engagement and wedding ring set," Denise blurted out. "We got married two weeks ago in Vegas but only had a cheap plastic one handy," she continued. "Now we are hoping to find the right one in your store!" she added enthusiastically.

I just smiled and held her hand.

"Sounds exciting," said the older woman. "Over here we have rings starting at $5,000," she said as she motioned to the display case in front of us and to her left. "And on this side, less than $5,000. I will let you look and come back in a couple of minutes so that there is absolutely no pressure." She then moved off to her right and turned to the other side of the counter to do some paperwork.

Denise pulled me to the less than $5,000 side and excitedly looked at rings. She was immediately drawn to a set that had a larger ring in the middle and two smaller ones flanking it, set in beautiful gold. She looked left and right at some others that looked pricier, and much less pricey, but kept coming back to this one.

"I think I can tell which one you want," I said with a smile.

"That hard for me to hide?" she replied with a giggle.

The sales lady must have overheard us and came back over. "Which ones would you like to look at my dear," she asked very friendly.

"This one," Denise pointed to the one she was fixated on.

The lady pulled it out and handed the case with the rings to her. "It is one of my favourites," she began. "It would look great on you. Do you want to try it on?"

That brought about an enthusiastic nod from Denise.

The lady pulled the rings from the box and handed them to me. "Your husband should be the one to put it on you," she said with a smile.

I felt butterflies in my stomach as I took the rings and Denise reached her dainty left hand out to me. I slid the rings past her red painted nail and onto her finger. Her face absolutely beamed with joy.

"I think this is the one my wife wants, how much is it?" I asked.

"$3,500 a real bargain for its quality. It's on sale this week." she replied.

Denise's smile faded. Her joyous body visibly slumped.

That was over our budget.

I turned to the sales lady, "Can you give us a moment?"

"Sure," she said and she stepped back more than a few steps.

"This is the one you like the most, then that is the one you will get," I said firmly to Denise. I wanted to see her happy.

"But it's more than the $2500 Naughty said," Denise countered sounding a bit dejected. "I know it is not real as you are already married," she continued in a hushed tone, "so we can pick another," she added in a deflated tone.

"No, You like it a lot more, I can tell. I will add the extra money if Naughty wants me to. I want to see you happy."

"Seriously? You would do that for me?" asked Denise as she looked me squarely in the eyes.

"Yes," I said without hesitation.

Her eyes regained their spark of life. A deep smile formed on her face. Then she wrapped her arms around my neck and pressed her lips to mine. She slipped me her tongue as she gave me the warmest kiss ever. I held her and kissed her back.

Thank you she said after we broke from the kiss, her exuberance coming back.

I motioned for the sales lady to come over.

"We'll take it," I told her.

"Dear, we'll use my credit card, its the same account anyways," Denise remembered she had the card.

She handed it to the sales lady who asked her if the ring fit right. She said it was perfect. The credit card went through for the amount, so mine was not needed. She signed the credit card slip "Denise Jacobs" with a smile for me as she did. After the sale was processed we left the store and Denise was just full of life. The rings were put back in the box for later.

"I wonder what is in store for me tonight?" she asked me as we headed to a nearby shopping area that had a food court. She had snuggled herself between my right arm and my chest as we walked like lovers would.

"I know as much as you do at this moment, Naughty said more details to follow later," I replied.

The afternoon flew by. We made great progress, so good that we only needed a half day on Thursday to wrap things up. I wanted another night sleeping with Denise so I arranged the final meetings to take place Thursday afternoon so that we would not have to head back early. We then headed back to the hotel and got to our room around 4:15.

On the way there we had picked up a three pack of condoms at a local convenience store. Denise said that she might be ovulating and that it would be best if any men used condoms with her. She was sure that Naughty would be fine with it. She would still be having sex and if I had to eat the man's cum, I could suck it out of the condom like I did last night anyways. "So whats the diff?" she asked me rhetorically.

When we got to our room Naughty must have seen us on his/her video feed and texted me right away.

"Tell Denise to relax in the living room while we chat about tonight."

Denise shrugged her shoulders and stayed in the living room while I headed to our bedroom.

I took off my dress shoes, loosened my tie and sat on the end of the bed.

"Ok so here's the lowdown on tonight. You will stay dressed as you are. Denise is the main attraction this time. She should be wearing all white lingerie, and her wedding ring/engagement ring, with a blouse, skirt and white heels," she began.

"Ok," I replied.

"You two recently got married and are here on a cheap honeymoon. A large black man named Roger and a couple of his friends will come by at 6:30. They will be here for a gang bang. You are going to be forced to watch. Thats all. Do everything they say. No questions. Understood?"

"Yes,"

"When can I tell Denise?"

"Go tell her now and she should only have a light dinner and should have an enema too," added Naughty. "Oh and leave your phone in this room, you two will be in the other room for her gang bang tonight."

"Ok, I will go and get her ready. Oh by the way, she wanted a ring that cost $3,500. I will pay the difference."

"I know. No need, its fine. It will be covered," came Naughty's reply.

I had mixed emotions. I was relieved that I was not going to be performing sexual acts on men tonight. But I was not happy that Denise would be and not on me. We really were getting close. I was sure that I was feeling jealousy just at the thought of her fucking other men.

I went into the living room.

"Denise, remember when you told Naughty that you wanted a big black cock for a job well done?" I asked her.

"Yes, I get to be fucked by a big black cock tonight?" she said enthusiastically.

"Three in fact," I replied. I felt weird inside saying that.

Her eyes opened. "Three? That sounds like so much fun! I love big black cocks."

"We are going to be posing as a recently married couple on a cheap honeymoon. They are going to gang bang you and force me to watch," I added.

She was obviously excited. I was happy for her but it also saddened me that she was happy to fuck other men. Maybe I felt more for her than she did for me.

"Did you mention the condoms to Naughty?" Denise asked.

"Oh, I forgot."

"I guess I will have to text Naughty myself then," Denise said as she took out her phone.

We sat down on the couch together, my arm around her delicate shoulders. She was so hot. I was happy to be forced into loving her.

"Naughty, are you there?" Denise typed.

"Yes."

"This is around the time I usually ovulate. I bought some condoms."

"I'll take that into consideration," came Naughty's reply.

"Thanks," texted Denise.

I did not like Naughty's phrasing. Or was I reading too much into it? I kept that to myself. No sense needlessly worrying Denise. After that I told her the preparations to make and we headed off to dinner at the hotel. She told me that sometimes a woman can't have semen in her, their time of ovulation was one of them. Not that I did not know that, but she was so excited at the prospect of tonight that she went on about everything. She was the most chatty I had ever seen her.

We got back around 6 pm and made the necessary preparations. Then we went next door to the other room we had not been using.

Promptly at 6:30 I heard a knock at the door.

"It must be Roger," Denise said in a perky tone and a smile.

I got up to answer and motioned her to stay sitting.

She seemed to bounce on the bed with excitement. Part of me hoped she would enjoy her evening. Part of me wished I was to be her prize instead of a several black men with big cocks.

As I looked through the peephole I could see a black man's face in front and a number of black men around him.

I opened the door to the chain.

"Roger?" I asked hesitantly. There were more black men at the door than I had imagined were coming. I envisioned three. There definitely were more than three.

"Yes, I am Roger, Let me in," the large black man replied.

I was uncertain about this, but I knew that Naughty wanted this. Naughty had arranged this. We needed to do what Naughty wanted.

I unchained the door and let them in.

Roger smiled as he entered. He was a big man, maybe six four, and looked solid. Very muscular. Like a linebacker. He nodded and walked past me and into the room. The other big black men followed. I stood by the door as they were going by.

"Is this your wife Denise? She sure is a pretty one, she sure is pretty. Shaun, right?" queried Roger when he got closer to where she was.

"Yes, to both questions," I replied a bit shakier than I would have liked. Eight men. Eight big black men had passed by me as they entered our room. I felt apprehensive. This was more than we were expecting. A lot more.

I closed the door after they passed and followed them. They were between me and Denise who was still sitting on the bed. She looked big time apprehensive.

"Shaun, what is this? I thought-" began Denise before she was cut off.

"You sure are a pretty one, just like Naughty said," he interrupted.

Denise looked over at me. She looked me in the eyes. She looked a bit fearful.

"Look Roger," I began, "We aren't sure if this is what Naughty had in mind. Maybe you fellas could wait in the lobby while we contacted Naughty and-"

"We are here for payment. You owe Naughty money. Correction. Owed. $3500 to be exact. Or so I was told," he interrupted. Denise and I both looked at each other eyes wide open, then down at the shiny rings on her left hand. $3500.

"Um, Money? Owed?" I quipped in reply, definitely sounding shaky.

"Yes, we definitely should talk with Naughty first, we don't have any money for you," added Denise as she looked over at her phone on the nightstand. She sounded shakier than me.

"We don't want money, we paid $3500 for something else," Roger smiled and the others chuckled a little.

Denise's white face turned a shade paler. She looked at me. No she looked to me for help. For protection. She knew what they were here for.

"Roger, please let us work this out, we weren't told there would be eight of you," I began as I moved towards Roger. I knew too.

Two of the men grabbed my arms and stopped me. I looked at them. Each was over six feet tall. Each was heavily muscled. I could not move.

"I really don't want this," Denise stated fearfully. "Two men would be enough, maybe three," she finished.

They all chuckled. "Its not about what you want honey, its what you're gonna get," replied Roger.

I tried to move but was held fast. Denise looked at me, fearfully.

"Yes, we only have three condoms, there are more than three of you. We need to buy more," I reasoned.

They all chuckled again. "Maybe you don't get it, we aren't here to wear condoms. We paid to defile a white girl," stated Roger firmly.

"De-fi-le-me? " Denise asked hesitantly, her voice even shakier.

Roger laughed again. Then he stated flatly, "Yes, you are going to be filled with all of our cum, Denise. You will be filled with Black seed. We came here to breed you."

"Bree-eed-me? But I can't be filled with your seed," she sobbed, as she began to cry. "I might be ovulating today. I can't have a black baby, I just can't," she continued. "I bought condoms, I told Naughty, I thought that-"

"Enough talk," snapped Roger with a commanding tone as he began to unbuckle and drop his pants. So did the other five men.

Denise looked at their bulging groins, then looked to me. I struggled to move towards Denise, but the two men held me firm.

"Please no," begged Denise as she began to sob, looking from Roger to me.

Roger reached back and slapped her hard across the face.

I gasped. I did not know what to do, what to say.

"What? What are you-" a shocked Denise started to speak.

"Enough I said," he stated as he slapped her hard again. Her face was turning red. She was sobbing even more. "I want to put my cock in your pussy, and you are going to take it.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • My VideoChat Error Ch 12

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 9 milliseconds