• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Sore Loser Ch. 04

Sore Loser Ch. 04

12

Ami scowled across the poker table in determination. This entire 'strip poker' idea had become a complete disaster, but she had come too far to back down. Egged on by her friend Jenny's endless boasts of the size of her new boyfriend's cock, Ami has suggested a friendly game, only to be accompanied by Kurt's annoying friend, Hipster Douche (as she had labeled him). She'd made bet after bet trying to at least get a glimpse, if not more, of the tantalizing tool, but instead had only found herself in worse and worse situations – kneeling before Hipster Douche and sucking him off, being driven to orgasm in front of everyone by Jenny's skillful tongue, and lastly, having to ride Hipster Douche's cock in front of her friends, who watched as she came while he filled her cunt with his seed. She may be naked, her cunt may have been well-used, but this time, this time she would prevail! She had a queen-high straight and it was down to Kurt and herself. Win or lose, she was going to feel his cock inside of her, and it would feel like victory.

"Let's make this interesting..." Kurt suggested, drumming his fingers on the table as he contemplated his cards.

"We're already up to sex, and I already said anal's off the table," Ami insisted, watching him warily.

"I was thinking duration, not acts," Kurt replied, coolly meeting her gaze, "whoever loses is the other's slave, for a week."

"Are you for real?" Ami asked skeptically

"Absolutely," Kurt nodded, "Whoever loses will fulfil their master's demands, any time, in any situation, with anyone. Oh, the loser gets a safeword, hard limits, all that. But otherwise they must obey their master completely."

"Why do I feel like I always get the bad end of these bets?" Ami asked. She did her best to keep her face neutral, but a few extra fuckings sounded good.

"I'll sweeten the pot, then – if you lose, I get you, but if you win, you get Jenny and myself," Kurt offered, sitting back with a beneficent expression. Ami pondered for a moment. This was an awfully big risk, but it was just down to the two of them, so how bad could it go. And if Kurt's cock held half the promise Jenny suggested, she could certainly get used to spending some time kneeling before it. Finally, she nodded.

They both laid their cards on the table, only to find her queen-high straight defeated by four twos. For a moment, she just stared at the cards in shock. Kurt rose to his feet victoriously, strode over to her, and placed a hand on her shoulder. The gentle pressure from his hand bade her to kneel, and, her stomach still full of butterlies, she did, glancing at the bulge in the front of his pants before looking up at him. Meanwhile, Jenny rooted around in her purse for a while, before eventually emerging triumphant and passing Kurt a simple black ribbon choker-style necklace. Ami simply stared at it, realizing that, not only was this for real, but that he intended to make her wear an actual collar, as a symbol of her servitude. After swallowing her fears, she looked up at Kurt, patiently waiting, and nodded. He reached down and fastened the clasp around her neck, taking a moment to smooth and adjust it before standing back up and holding Ami's gaze.

"She looks deliciously submissive, doesn't she?" Kurt asked Jenny, who giggled in response.

"What's her safeword?" Jenny asked after her mirth died down.

"Something appropriate, something she won't forget," Kurt mused, before finally grinning wickedly, "I know: 'fold'." This prompted general laughter from Jenny, Kurt and Hipster Douche, as Ami could only blush. Amid the merriment, she stole another glance at Kurt's pants, the outline of an impressive rod straining against his boxers, only for him to notice her gaze and smirk. Casually, he dropped his underwear, allowing a truly impressive rod to spring free towards Ami's face. Thick, long, veined, and throbbing with lust, it commanded her full attention; Jenny had not exaggerated this prize.

"Don't think we haven't noticed your goal from the moment you made the first deal, slave," Kurt chuckled, "You've been after this from the start, no doubt due to Jenny's boasting, haven't you?"

Ami simply nodded meekly, ashamed at her own transparency.

"I'm sorry, what was that?" Kurt demanded, "I asked a question."

"Yes..." Ami acknowledged, head down.

"Yes what?" Kurt demanded again. Ami looked up at him, then glanced at Jenny, knowing what they wanted but scared to actually say it. She clenched her fists in her lap, and tried to force herself, to acknowledge her completely subservience to her will.

"Yes...Master," Ami finally managed.

"Good slave," Kurt replied, "Now tilt your head back and close your eyes." Ami did as she was commanded, and, after a moment, she could feel Kurt's movement near her face, feel the heat from his cock. She desperately tried to keep her eyes shut, hoping for the reward she'd tried so hard for. After a moment's silence, she felt the heavy weight of Kurt's cock land on the left side of her face, his cockhead above her eyebrow and his balls resting near her chin. The smell filled her nostrils, and she luxuriated in the feel of the soft skin coving the hard rod on her face for a moment, before she became aware of Jenny and Hipster Douche snickering.

"You can open your right eye now," Kurt commanded, and she did so, looking up at the three of them as they gazed down upon her. A few hours ago, she was the loud and fierce lead guitar in a punk band, and now she was naked, on her knees in a basement, a cock resting on her face as she looked up at a man she now called 'Master'.

"Your hunger for my cock isn't the only thing we've noticed," Kurt continued, as his cock throbbed on Ami's face, "You could have bailed on this at any time, but you never did. You sucked off a stranger, you let him spray his cum on your face, you let Jenny eat you out, and you rode his cock until you were leaking his seed on the poker table. And in all of this, you never even thought to go to another room, let alone say no. Face it, you like this. You may be queen bitch on stage, but you love the feeling of submission, of being pushed, of other people watching. And now, you knelt before me, accepted my collar, and called me your Master."

Ami simply stared up at him. Was it true, did she really enjoy this? She hadn't enjoyed sucking or fucking Hipster Douche, had she? Or had she enjoyed it because she disliked him so intensely, but was forced into it? But she hadn't been forced, not really; she'd surrendered control to the cards, and now she was surrendering to Kurt. To have no control, no choice, somehow felt liberating, as if by suppressing her conscious desires, she could indulge in her basest lusts without consequence. Just then, she felt the weight of his dick lift from her face as he took a step back.

"But we can't let a slave get what she wants too easily, or she'll become lazy," Kurt announced, "so you won't be getting my cock after all." Kurt pulled over a chair and sat down in front of her, his legs spread wide, his cock standing proud and erect before her, tauntingly out of reach.

"Get on all fours, slave," Kurt commanded, and, to her own amazement, she found herself complying. Kurt adjusted the location of his chair so he was mere feet away.

"No, this time, Jenny will ride my cock, while you watch," Kurt announced, "you will watch up close, see how my dick stretches her pussy, hear her moans as we fuck, watch as her juices coat it as she impales herself on it. And you are forbidden to touch yourself during our fucking. Do you understand, slave?"

"Yes, Master," Ami replied, her eyes fixed on his dick. As she watched, Jenny straddled Kurt, facing her, her hips hovering over Kurt's erection.

"Watch, slave," Jenny commanded, "I want to see your face when Kurt enters me, while he fucks me." Ami nodded and watches attentively, as Jenny's moist pussy lips slowly lowered towards the head of Kurt's cock, until its hard tip began to push them aside. Ami watched with rapt attention as the head of his cock disappeared between her friend's moist folds as she gasped. As she impaled herself further and further upon Kurt's cock, its girth began to stretch her pink hole, spreading away her delicate pussy lips and revealing their joining. Jenny slid ever-downwards, she moaned loudly, until her buttocks came to rest against Kurt's legs and she rested for a moment, panting softly. Ami's eyes never left their union, watching Jenny's pussy quiver at the huge intrusion.

After a moment, Jenny began to rise, revealing inch after inch of Kurt's shaft, slicked with her eager juices. Just before pulling completely off him, she reversed, dropping down faster than before and groaning loudly as the thick meat stretched her hole anew until it was buried as deep as into her as it could go. Again she rose, and again she fell, over and over, faster and faster, her noises of pleasure coming continuously as Ami watched Kurt's cock plunge into Jenny's eager hole each time, her own pussy growing wetter and wetter, until she had to curl her hands into fists to muster the willpower to keep from touching herself, a motion which did not go unnoticed by Kurt.

"So, does our slave need some release?" Kurt asked, doing his best to retain his composure as Jenny fucked herself emphatically with his cock.

"Yes, Master," Ami nodded, tearing her eyes away from their fucking long enough to make imploring eye contact with Kurt. She didn't want to humiliate herself, begging to be touched, but their display was driving her past the point she could control.

"Good, I knew you'd be happy to be of service," Kurt smiled wickedly, glancing past her to where Hipster Douche was leaning against the wall, enjoying the show as he stroked his own cock. As he smiled and began to walk over, Ami started to look behind her, only to be stopped short by Kurt's command.

"Stop!," Kurt barked, "You are to watch us fucking, nothing more, slave. Your body is mine to loan out as I see fit; what is happening to your pussy is none of your business. Is that clear, slave?"

For a moment, Ami contemplated using her safeword, but somehow, it felt like that would be a failure in merely the first test. Instead, she nodded, fixed her gaze on where Jenny's pussy tightly gripped Kurt's throbbing cock, and replied, "Yes, Master".

"Good," Kurt replied, before turning back to the man behind her, "Feel free to use my slave's pussy."

Ami could hear him kick his pants off and kneel behind her, and winced as he roughly grabbed each of her buttocks with a firm squeeze before spreading them apart. Even without looking, she knew he was hungrily inspecting her moist pussy, and, in an effort to retain her composure, focused completely on where Jenny and Kurt joined. But even watching Kurt's shaft plunge deep into Jenny's tight hole couldn't suppress her surprised gasp as she felt Hipster Douche's finger slowly and firmly trace along her slit before disappearing. Even amid the sounds of her friends' fucking, she could hear him suck on his finger with the theatrical flair of a TV chef.

"Mmmmm, this fruit is definitely ripe," Hipster Douche proclaimed, and Ami barely repressed a shudder knowing that not only was he going to fuck her yet again, but that this time, she couldn't even really blame the cards; she had chosen to submit to Kurt, to give up control of her own body, and allowed him to offer her pussy like a mere party favor. And he has given her pussy to this smug jackass.

As Ami continued to focus on Jenny and Kurt, she felt a hand pressing down on the base of her spine and the hot touch of Hipster Douche's cockhead to her moist folds, and she gritted her teeth as he aligned himself, awaiting the imminent penetration. She had a fleeting moment of hope as he paused, only to feel him press forward. She grimaced as his cock pushed her folds aside, and as he continued to slowly but relentlessly push forward, stretching the walls of her pussy apart with his intrusion, it took all of her willpower to stifle a groan. Finally, he came to rest, buried deep in her pussy, and Ami could feel the heat and throbbing of his cock through her inner walls.

She felt Hipster Douche place his hands on her hips, once again clearly intent on controlling every motion of her submission, and began to slowly withdraw his cock until only the head remained, and then began to thrust into her once more. Again she struggled against the pleasurable sensations of a cock plunging into her, biting her lip in silence as she watched Kurt and Jenny's hedonistic display. Again he withdrew, and again he plunged in, faster and faster as she struggled to retain composure. The sight of Jenny riding the cock she so desired had become a mockery of her degradation. Each bounce of Jenny's ample breasts as she rode Kurt made her conscious of how her own tits, dangling beneath her, jiggled from the motion of Hipster Douche's thrusts. Every time she watched Kurt's impressive cock plunge deep into Jenny's moist hole, she seethed at the feeling of her pussy being used. She had let her lust for Kurt's magnificent tool blind her, and now she was on her hands and knees while a man she would gladly shank with a broken beer bottle treated her pussy as his personal fuck-hole and soon, she was sure, his cum-dump.

"Now this...grumpy slave...won't do," Kurt announced between thrusts, "Tell him...how much...you like it."

"Please, Master, noOOOO!" Ami's plea turn into a cry of pleasure as Hipster Douche interrupted with a powerful thrust. As her cheeks flushed at her body's betrayal, Hipster Douche laughed.

"Let him hear...slave," Kurt responded, trying to hold back as Jenny's tightness tried to milk his cock, "And don't...fake it...I'll know...Good slaves...get a reward."

Ami's eyes narrowed with a mix of suspicion and anticipation at the mention of an unknown reward, and, after a moment's consideration, relented. She knew that is she tried to speak, her loathing of the bastard currently filling her pussy with his cock would be impossible to conceal. Instead, she simply tried to relax, open her mouth, and focus on feeling. In spite of her disdain, Hipster Douche's fucking was more than passable, and the feeling of his shaft thrust into her pussy, stretching her walls, was enough to elicit a moan of pleasure. Having allowed herself this small vocalization, she began to gain in volume, until she groan in pleasure each time his cock sank deeply into her. In the back of her mind, she knew what a sight she must be, on her hands and knees, servicing a man she hated and moaning like a whore as he used her pussy, but she kept herself focused on the sensations and the promise of a reward.

Before long, Hipster Douche's thrusts became stronger, deeper, faster, and slightly erratic, and Ami knew what was in store. Finally, he pulled her hips back powerfully against his, driving his cock home up to the hilt, and she felt his shaft pulse and squirt his hot seed deep into her pussy. She could feel each separate squirt, feel its heat as it poured into her. Finally, he finished and withdrew, collapsing backwards, leaving Ami still on her hands and knees, her pussy suddenly empty, feeling his cooling cum drip out of her well-used hole.

In front of her, Jenny and Kurt were in a similar state, his hips bucking in the chair as he plunged as deeply into Jenny's hole as he could. With a passionate moan, he pulled Jenny's hips down, and Ami watched his balls contract and spasm as he filled her to her audible delight. As his orgasm subsided, he collapsed backwards, while Jenny remained on his cock, sealing in his cum. Ami watched, fervently hoping she would get to clean his cock, anything to get her lips around his magnificent meat. After catching his breath, Kurt lifted his head to look at Ami.

"Very good, slave, and now for your reward," Kurt announced, "I'm afraid I've left a bit of a mess for you to clear up. Inside Jenny."

As Ami tried to take in the meaning of the last two words, Jenny lifted herself off Kurt's still-erect shaft, using her fingers to pinch together her lower lips and prevent any leakage. In a rather undignified waddle, she moved to Ami and laid down on her back in front of her, giving Ami a saucy wink before laying her head back and opening her legs, giving Ami a closeup view of her tender pussy, lips moist and red from a mix of arousal and friction.

Ami gulped, unsure of whether she could do it. Last night, such a thing was the realm of mere curiosity or idle fantasy. Now, Kurt and Hipster douche had watched as her friend had licked her pussy, driving her to a powerful, shuddering orgasm in front of them the first time, and eagerly sucking Hipster Douche's prior load of cum from her pussy the second. Jenny's enthusiasm had quelled any doubts Ami had, and aside from being free from the risk of stubble-burn, it wasn't so different for her than the other times she'd been eaten out by various boyfriends and one-night-stands. But now it was her turn, her tongue that would be plunging into her friend's warm hole, and her chance to taste her flavors, not to mention Kurt's leftover load.

Ami stared, transfixed, as she brought her face towards Jenny's hole, taking in every fold of her pussy lips. She could smell Jenny's scent, subtle yet undefinable, but unmistakable. She glanced up to meet Jenny's eyes, only to see her friend watching here intently and biting her lower lip in anticipation. Glancing back down she could see a faint glisten of Kurt's seed leaking from Jenny's hole, and could barely prevent herself from licking her lips hungrily. Steeling herself, she planted a gentle kiss on Jenny's pussy lips, followed by another and another, each longer than before. Finally, she extended her tongue and gave Jenny's slit a long, slow lick, allowing her tongue to dip slightly between the folds of her friend's pussy lips. Her taste matched her scent, new to Ami but not unpleasant, and certainly better than the taste of Hipster Douche's load. Jenny let her dead drop back with a pleasurable sigh, and Ami, encouraged by her reaction, began to lick her over and over, each time allowing her tongue to probe deeper, each time prompting more audible pleasure from Jenny.

After several passionate licks, she finally reached her ultimate prize as she tasted Kurt's cum mingled with Jenny's juices as her tongue slipped past Jenny's hole, prompting a loud moan from Jenny. Another lick, another taste of his seed mingled with her juices, another moan. Unable to restraint herself, Ami grabbed Jenny's hips pressed her lips to Jenny's slit, driving her tongue as deep into her friend's tight hole as she could. As she tasted Kurt's salty load on her tongue, she heard Jenny cry out in pleasure, her hole spasming around Ami's tongue. Hungry for more, she thrust in again and again, drawing forth as much of Kurt's seed as she could while her friend's delighted cries filled her ears.

But soon, the supply declined, even though Ami was sure more of the delicious seed as inside her friend's innermost depths. She reached behind herself, her fingers seeking her own pussy and slipping inside her well-fucked hole. She could feel Hipster Douche's cum leaking out of her hole, trickling down her thighs and dripping from her pussy lips, pooling on the floor beneath her. In spite of the humiliation of knowing her own hole had been leaking the seed of that asshat, she was also relieved that it was out of her body, and her own juices were once again untainted by him. She moaned into Jenny's cunt as she luxuriated in the feeling of her fingers plunging into herself, but quickly withdrew her fingers as he pulled her tongue out of Jenny's hole. She kissed her way up as her fingers, lubricated with her own juices, caressed Jenny's pussy lips before sliding her fingers deep into her friend's hole. Jenny cried out loudly in pleasure, and Ami could feel her walls tightening around her fingers. Ami began to pump her fingers into Jenny's pussy as her kisses moved up to Jenny's clit, prompting fresh moans. Every few pumps, Ami would withdraw her fingers and lick them clean of Jenny's juices and Kurt's seed before returning to Jenny's throbbing clit and plunging her fingers into Jenny.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Sore Loser Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds