• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Out of Town Stripshow

Out of Town Stripshow

We haven't seen one another in a while but it just so happens we're going to be in Manchester at the same time for work. We arrange to stay at the same hotel. After the first night of debauchery, I text you asking to meet me in the hotel bar at 8. I've got a plan. But you need to wear your least complicated, but hottest lingerie, a short skirt, and a low cut top.

You come down in heels, stockings, a short black skirt and a tight white blouse with a very obvious red bra underneath.

We sit in a booth together with a bottle of champagne, you're getting progressively drunker and dirtier. Stroking me under the table, bending over the bar to give the barman a good look down your blouse as you order more drinks whilst also showing off the tops of your stockings to the whole bar.

You come back to sit down next to me. And I whisper that I want you to strip for me. You take my hand as if to lead me upstairs. I tell you that I want you to strip for me at a strip club. You're shocked but you can't deny that you're turned on by the idea. You knock back the rest of your glass whilst thinking about it before telling me to take you to a club.

We get in a taxi and I give him the name of a club. He smiles knowingly and you feel a flush... We pay our fee to go in and immediately head to the bar. It's a quiet night, there are a few punters but more than half a dozen girls sitting free. A leggy brunette immediately comes up to us and ask us if we want a dance... We beg off. She's next up on the pole in the middle of the room, we sit at the table next to it and you can't help but watch as she dances for the room. She crawls over to our side of the stage, legs high in the air showing us everything. She finishes her dance, comes over to us and sits on my lap whilst stroking your face. Asking if we're sure we don't want a couple's dance... We say yeah, we're sure and she shrugs before going over to greet the two guys who have just walked in. I kiss you on the cheek and find the manager. Asking if you could dance for the room, and if we could take a booth for a private dance. She says we can have the booth for free if you're willing to dance on the stage. I come back and ask you if you want to get up on stage... you nod. Hesitant.

Taking a swig of your wine, you get up on stage, realising why I asked you to go for simple lingerie... Grinding against the pole, climbing it, pressing it between your tits...

Two guys come and sit down on the opposite side of the stage to me. You fixate on me. Undoing the buttons on your blouse. Slowly. Grinding your arse up and down on the pole. Another button. Then another. Working your way up and down the pole as you slowly open your blouse. You can hear the two guys behind you almost panting as I sit forward. You crawl over to me as the blouse comes off. Hanging your head over the edge of the stage, giving the other two an excellent view up your skirt. Your bra unclasps at the front... You undo it. Pushing your tits together as the bra opens and then comes off. You throw the bra at me. Rolling onto your stomach, on all fours. Working your way back to the pole. Giving the other two an excellent view of your arse as you do so. You undo the skirt and it drops to the ground.

Wearing only stockings and your thong now, you climb the pole. You can see the dozen or so people in the room, half of them watching you. Grinding yourself against the pole, feeling it cold and hard against your slit through your underwear.

You get on your knees, crawling over to the two guys at the stage. Loving how dirty you feel as they each slide a £5 note into your thong. On all fours, spanking yourself for them as you look me dead in the eyes. Crawling over to me. You press your tits in my face. I lift you off the stage and you start grinding against me.

Kissing you hard. Groping your arse so hard it's almost pinching. And then whispering in your ear to get dressed. You collect your clothes and cover yourself up heading to the bathroom next to the bar. Going into one of the stalls, you notice a glory hole. And then you hear footsteps. And a cock pressing through the hole.

You're certain it's me. But you can't be absolutely 100% sure. You hear a voice you're sure is mine telling you to suck it. You sit on the toilet and lean forward, taking that thick cock as far down your throat as you can. Gagging on it. Feeling it pressing against the back of your throat. Your tongue goes through and feels my balls as you force yourself down on me. Whenever you've deepthroated me before you've had my hands to help you down. This time, you have to do all the work yourself. Forcing yourself to take me deeper and deeper. Your nose against the wall of the stall. Fingering yourself as you love the idea of this anonymous cock pulsing in your throat. I order you to stand. And fuck yourself on me. You bend over in the stall, pressing yourself against my cock, feeling it stretching you. Your thong pushed to the side as you press against the other stall wall. Pushing yourself back and then bouncing off. You fuck yourself on me. Bouncing faster and faster. The wooden walls of the cubicle spanking you as you fill yourself with me. You start to feel yourself cumming. Exposing yourself to me and the club. You even earned some money showing yourself off. You're feeling filthy. And loving it.

I can feel your cunt squeezing me. You keep bouncing. Faster. Faster. Whole body squirming. And then wordlessly. I pull out. Leaving you.

Footsteps as I leave the room. You dress. And leave the bathroom. The manager points you upstairs towards the private booths. You walk unsteadily... There are no curtains on the booths and you can very clearly see the brunette from earlier giving one of the guys who put a fiver in your thong head. You can hear the sound of her gagging on him. You stand there watching for a second, watching her bobbing up and down on him. Knowing you had at least a part in that.

In the next booth, there's one of the blondes from downstairs giving a lap dance to a guy. Her dress on the floor. She winks at you as she starts peeling her bra off... Grinding on the guy. In the next booth, you find me. Sitting on my hands, eagerly awaiting your arrival. You walk in, bending over and kissing me hard on the lips. You've redone your lipstick and you enjoy leaving traces on me. You sit on my lap. I can't touch you without permission. You grind yourself on me. Turning around, you slut drop on me to lift your skirt. Showing me your arse. You can feel my cock through my trousers. You grind very specifically on that. Stroking yourself on my cock. Feeling yourself soaking through your thong. Grinding on me, you lean back and kiss me. Hair hanging over my shoulder. You move a hand onto your thigh. Letting me massage your thigh as you grind deeper and deeper on me. Stroking my cock with your arse. Undoing your blouse. One button at a time. Grinding on me the whole time. Leaving the button over your bra until last, you spin around, standing up on the seat and squatting down onto my face. All I can do is taste you through your thong but you grind yourself on my tongue deeper and deeper. Your legs start to shake as you cum. Feeling in control and enjoying it... you slide yourself down my body. Kissing me and putting my hands on your arse.

You lean back, my hands on your arse keeping you held up... undoing that last button on your blouse and letting it fall off.

In the background, you can still hear the sound of gagging as the brunette goes down on the guy. You can hear the sound of bodies slapping together as the two next door are very clearly fucking. You sit up. Pulling my face into your tits. I undo the clasp on your bra with my teeth. Hands still on your arse. You reach down and pull my cock out. Stroking me. You press my cock against your slit through the lace material of the thong. You undo my belt and put it to the side on the chair next to me. One hand on the back of my head. The other you use to pull your bra off. Your incredible tits in my face as I grope your arse. You slap my hands away. I'm not allowed to touch you. You run your tits up me. Just letting your nipple into my mouth. And then taking it away just as I try to kiss and suck it. Then the other. Doing the exact same thing. Hands in my hair. Holding on tight. Not letting me move my head as you grind yourself on my cock. Teasing me with your rock hard nipples again and again. Then sitting down and just breathing with me. Your lips a centimetre away from mine. You kiss your way up to my ear. Telling me to behave. I sit on my hands again as you stand up and turn around. Bending over and pressing your arse into my face. You undo the clip on your skirt and let it fall to the ground. Only the stockings, heels and thong left. Grinding your arse against my face. You feel my tongue dart out. It presses against your arsehole and you groan. Loving how dirty you feel.

You slide yourself down my body. My cock ends up between your legs. You grind on it as you play with your tits for me. Putting on a show in this darkened booth. The guy next door announces he's cumming. You need me to cum. Spinning off me. Kneeling in front of me you kiss the base of my cock as you undo the buttons on my trousers. Pulling them down, you start massaging my balls as your lips move over my cock. Kissing every inch. Licking every inch. You undo the buttons on my shirt. Fingers digging into my chest hair as you start taking me into your mouth. One inch. Then another. Another. Quickly moving down, then slowly working your way up. My shirt fully open, you pop my cock out of your mouth and ask me to stand. You're kneeling in front of me in a strip booth wearing only a thong, stockings, and heels. You pull my boxers down and slide a finger into your mouth. Sucking it deep down your throat and then moving your hand between my legs.

You take my balls into your mouth, bathing them with your tongue as your finger presses against my arse. Pushing in as you start kissing up me. Pressing your tongue against the tip of my cock, swirling your tongue around and then taking just the tip in. Sucking hard. Tongue and finger both working on me as you kneel. Your other hand moves up me and presses against me. I take the signal to sit down. My hands in your hair, I start pushing down. Holding you there two... Three... Four... Longer and longer after you've indicated you need to come up. My cock is more important than air. You need to keep sucking my cock. Finger working on my arse as I push your head down on my cock. You start playing with your clit. You can sense I'm getting close. I start to tense up. My hands start jerking your hair. You groan as you anticipate my cum. But the next thing you know I'm lifting you up. Off my cock. Your finger pulls out of me. No no no. You needed my cum. I spin you around and order you to bend over. You do, presenting your arse to me, I pull the thong off and order you onto all fours.

Taking the belt, I ask you if you need to be punished for trying to make me cum without permission. You nod. And you feel the crack of the belt against your arse. You look up and can see the brunette from earlier standing there. She's being fucked from behind as they watch you take your punishment. Three more times I whip your arse. Punishing you. Raising a thick, deep red welt on the pale skin of your arse. I can feel the heat from your cunt and it takes all my willpower to keep punishing you, to not fuck you. You feel the belt crack down on you again. You're so close. Being watched. Being punished. Feeling this sordid. You push back, trying to take me into you. So the belt comes down again. Punishing you. And again. And again. The pain nearly outweighing the pleasure. But then you feel the belt put down on your back. A hand takes your hair. And you stretch as I thrust all the way into you with one movement. Groaning as I fill you pulling you upright with your hair. Exposing your tits to the pair watching us. I kiss your ear and tell you to put your hands behind your back, then I push you face down into the carpet. Taking long, slow thrusts into you. Filling you. I wrap one of your hands, then the other, in the belt. Tying it as tight as I can.

my cum. You've got two fingers deep in your arse. My cock buried inside you. And a couple watching as you get fucked in a strip club.

You need my cum. You ache to have me fill you. Playing with my balls as my spare hand plays with your tits. Pinching and twisting your nipples. Then I move down. My hand going between your legs. You start grinding your clit against my thumb but then you feel a finger pushing into you. Then another. Two fingers in your arse. Two and my cock deep in your cunt. I play with your G-spot as I press your clit with the palm of my hand. Circling your hips on me. You cum. Squeezing me so tight. Forcing my fingers out but my cock stays buried right where it belongs. You can feel me pulsing. Getting closer. Closer. The guy watching us announces he's cumming. Pulling out of the stripper, you watch as she takes his cock down her throat and swallows every drop. They slink off and we're alone aside from the sound of the pair next door.

You beg me to cum. Stroking my cock up and down with your pussy. I push you off me. My fingers pulling out of your arse and I spin you around. Pushing you onto the floor. Legs in the air, me thrusting deeper and deeper into you as I pin your arms above your head and ask you where you want my cum. You beg me to cum deep inside you. You need to feel me filling you. Stroking in and out, you can feel me building up. Your hands get free and find the belt. Throwing it around my neck you use it to pull me in for a kiss. Biting lips. Tongues working on one another. And always my thick cock thrusting deep into you. I manage to get out one word. Cumming. And then you feel it filling you. Your legs pull me in as I start spasming. Unable to control myself. It's all I can do to keep myself buried in you. You squeeze me. Stroking me with you. Needing every last drop.

You kiss me and have me get back on the seat. Kneeling in front of me, you take me down your throat. Cleaning my cock and making sure you've got every last drop as my cum leaks down your thigh. Once you're satisfied you move up and sit on my lap. Kissing me as you do the buttons up on my shirt. The skirt goes on. My boxers, trousers, shoes go on. The bra goes in my pocket. The blouse goes on. Clinging to your skin slick with sweat. You wipe my cum off your thigh with the thong and leave it there on the seat. We make a hasty retreat to the taxi rank down the road, back to the hotel and into the shower in my room...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Out of Town Stripshow

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds