• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Adjustment Sex and God

Adjustment Sex and God

12

Concentration of wealth had reached a tipping point. The computer revolution, world wide information sharing, and overpopulation were all part of it. In the developed countries unemployment reached forty percent. Seventy percent of the employed did not make enough to live on and depended on government aid. Every government was in deep debt.

The one percenters realized that this could not go on. Their lives were literally at risk. The solution was The Economic Adjustment (EA). It took a while to work.

That was thirty years ago. "Work" and "Human worth" were completely re defined. The very rich are still very rich, but they only have forty percent of the world's wealth. Less than one tenth of one percent are without adequate food, housing and education to the best of their mental ability.

Our story begins.

I rush to her office because when an E3 is summoned by their employer, they get there pronto. I knew I was in trouble because the message in my SonyEar was not her voice but a generated one. "Lorraine's Office. Immediately."

Since the 'Adjustment' everyone had an "E" number (Economic Number). Thank fuck I'm not an E1, they don't even have communicator implants. Who knows what my boss is, E15, E18? Cathy and I are for all intents her slaves and sex toys. Must be PC, her 'companions'. Actually not a bad job.

"Ah Sharon, come in and have a seat." Cathy is already here, sitting on the low couch. A bad sign. It's covered in sticky vinyl and the seat is only seventy cm off the floor. I swear it's heated so we sweat and stick more.

"Well, Girls, How are you today?"

"Fine Mam." we say in unison, as if there was any other acceptable answer.

"Good." Pause. "Now as you know yesterday was the security sweep of our home. The security folks wanted to demonstrate a new service that can raise the monthly fee."

Where was this going?

"They did a DNA sweep."

I'm still lost here. Did she think we'd brought some boys or girls home to fuck when she wasn't looking?

"Interestingly they found both of your DNAs on the inside of my lingerie. I asked how that could get there."

Danger! Danger! I know where this is going.

"Cathy, Dear, what do you think she said to me?"

I've heard E7s and above have communicators that allow thoughts to be sent. Wish I could send a thought to tell Cathy to shut the fuck up.

"I guess that we've been trying on your things when you're out Mam?"

"Oh Cathy" Lorraine said like she was praising a smart child "You are so smart." Turning her stare onto me "She got the right answer right away, now, Sharon, what do you have to say."

"I'm sorry Mam, we just wanted to try it on, Mam, that's all I'm sorry."

"Haven't I told you 'If you want something, ask?' But instead you sneak around behind my back. I'm so very disappointed in the both of you."

That cut to the quick. Tears were running down my cheek, I felt terrible. Cathy was blubbering beside me.

"Maybe I'll have to send Cathy to a monastery and you back to the ashram for some more religious education."

Part of the EA was the buying of the major religions by the E20s, the richest of the rich. This ended most of the wars in less than a decade, then they became 'learning centers' a euphemism for 'mind and body control and modification centers'.

When I first came to Lorraine's home she sent me to an ashram for my 'Religious Education' (RE), where the Buddhists taught me that she was the most wonderful, kind, smart, beautiful person in the world, and I wanted to please her with all my heart. That's why I'm crying like a baby now.

When Cathy came she was homophobic and any physical touch would make her body go rigid. Lorraine sent her to a Baptist Bible College in Georgia, and she returned seventy thirty lesbian bias and very touchy feely. A Catholic Monastery with it's no physical contact rules would be hell with a capital 'H' for Cathy.

Lorraine knows our conditioning has made just knowing we've disappointed her a more terrible punishment than a physical beating ever could. We're both blubbering how sorry we are.

"Oh my Darlings, I love you, and I forgive you, but next time you get an idea, ask me. Now come here and give me a kiss."

She hugs and kisses our tears away. Suddenly I'm indescribably happy. Intellectually I know it's because of my 'Religious Education' (RE) but the feeling is so real.

"Mrs. Mac I'll go to my club now. Harness the girls to the two wheel open cart please."

Mrs. Mac appears to do her bidding. We follow her to the 'stable' where we strip off our clothes and Mr. and Mrs. Mac harness us. She does Cathy, he does me.

He's big and solid and has a face that always looks like he's mad, but in fact he's friendly gentle and kind.

He starts with my bridle. Gentle soothing talk as he works. "Open up Sharon, that's a good girl, you'll be a pretty pony for Madam Lorraine won't you." He slides the bit into my mouth and snugs the bridle straps so it just pulls at the corners of my mouth.

He strokes me and tells me what a good pony I am as he dresses me in my ox blood red harness with the satin lining for it's half cup bra and at the chafe points.

"Steady there, you're a pretty pony" he says as he pushes the lubed butt plug that holds my seventy cm brown pony tail into my ass hole.

"That's my pretty pony" he says, pulling the strap down between my legs and pulling it tight across my pussy lips and up my back and buckling it. Next is the belt that goes around my hips and holds my butt plug in. Walking and trotting with it tight gives a very erotic sensation.

"Give me your hands Sweetie" he says and straps on the fur mitts that match my hair. They come up to my elbows. He leads me to the rail that's mounted at chest height on the wall and wraps my reins once around it. I grab the bar with my mitts. "Good pony, you know what to do, easy now." He strokes his rough hand gently from my left buttock down my leg and picks up my foot, then puts on my pony boot. It is of the same short fur as my mittens, calf length, high blocked heels, with long white fur trim on the 'hoof'. It has a rubber sole for good traction, with a steel ring in it's middle to give the 'horseshoe' sound when I walk or trot.

Cathy is harnessed and ready too. They lead us over to the cart. Cathy is always on my left. The cart is parked tilted back with it's shafts pointing skyward. They position us and pull the shafts down until the front bar is at waist height. We grab it with our mittened hands and are shackled to it. The traces are shackled to our body harnesses, and the reins are led over the cart's dash board.

This is a good time to describe Cathy and me. We're both in out twenties, 150 cm tall with pretty, natural, faces, no cosmetic sculpting.

I'm of European stock. Brown hair, light skin in winter that tans quickly in summer, and blue eyes.

Cathy is of African and Spanish mix. The most perfect brown skin, long straight black hair and beautiful dark brown eyes.

The only GMs (Genetic Modifications) we got during our 'Religious Education' was the 'no hair below the ears' mod, and the 'chosen weight' mod which burns fat from 'selected areas' if our weight goes over that Lorraine and the priest/doctor have chosen for us. Fifty four kilos for us.

Like all those below E5 we have been reproductivly sterile since birth to try and get earth's population to year 2000 levels by 2160.

Our Lorraine steps out of the elevator, elegance and sophistication personified in her black leather stiletto heeled boots, ankle length grey skirt, and red suede jacket with black velvet collar and cuffs over her white frill front blouse. Her long blond hair is pulled back in a severe bun.

Mr. Mac holds my halter as she climbs into the cart, then lets go as she cracks the buggy whip and guides us up the ramp to the HP (human power only) street, then steers us onto the westbound pony lane.

Cathy and I keep our backs straight, heads up and facing forward. I know people are admiring how beautiful we look as we trot along the street. "Clip clop, clip clop." We are the stars of today's sidewalk show. The cold late September air is refreshing. My nipples are achingly erect. Knees high. "Clip clop clip clop."

When we pull up at the club a pretty redhead groom takes our reins and walks us around to the 'livery' building. As I follow her tight little butt I think "bet I could make her squeals in bed."

As soon as we are clear of the entrance a gilt trimmed four wheel landau pulled by four big breasted blond Amazons heads out, driven by a cute little lady who's a 2/3rd replica of them.

We are maneuvered around until our cart is in line with the rest, then several stable boys come and help unhook us. We are led through the white fence's gate to the paddock area and our bridles removed. The redhead produces a hankie and wipes the drool from our chins, an effect of wearing a bit. She takes a special interest in Cathy, stroking her and dabbing at her lips with the hankie until one of the other grooms makes a rude comment. She blushes, averts her eyes and hustles off.

On the far wall is the row of drinking fountains. We learned early in pony school to drink lots of water even in cool weather.

After we finish drinking, we turn and see Robyn and Dobbin waving and trotting our way. They are owned by a seriously insane woman. She's married to a rich techie. She changed Bill's name to Dobbin because when she was a girl she had a story book about 'Robin and Dobbin, two horses." Then she had their voice centers GMd so they can't talk, just 'nicker' like happy horses.

When we saw them two months ago she's just had them GMd so they could grow their own pony tails. Then it looked like they had Hitler mustaches at the base of their spines. I hope they have a fucking good paying contract with this bitch.

We hugged and kissed. I've had daydreams about stud service from Dobbin. "So,lets see those tails."

They turn and wiggle their asses. Their half meter long silken tails swayed provocatively.

The 'gay team' came over. A matched pair of hairless oiled beefcakes. They are so effeminate that when you first meet them you think they're putting you on. And gossip! Gladys Cravits has nothing on them. Although we don't know most of the people they talk about it's still entertaining to watch their gestures and hear their catty editorials. Cathy whispered to me "I hope they have some good juicy stories about us."

Soon it's time. We're harnessed and led around to the pony entrance where Lorraine is standing arm in arm with the most beautiful man I've ever seen. Long curly black hair, a craigy face that says one hundred percent hetrosexual, and the kind of clothes a mere millionaire couldn't afford. Real pheasant feathers in his hair, a polar bear cape, purple natural mink trimmed kilt, and red slippers. The very leading edge of Edmonton Chic.

They kissed, then he held her hand to steady her as she climbed aboard. We looked straight ahead, backs straight, chins up, breasts thrust forward. Lorraine snapped the whip and we stepped away, knees high, wanting to do her proud as we trotted away from this Adonis.

Back home Lorraine touched and petted us as we were being unharnessed. "Lets all have dinner together tonight. Mrs. Mac, when you're done get them showered and I think some nice sexy dresses for my girls tonight."

Did you hear that? MY girls!

I was given a 'little black dress', black stiletto heels, and diamond pendulum earrings, diamond necklace and bracelets.

Cathy has a floor sweeping red velvet backless and almost front-less gown, gold heels, and gold jewelry that glints in the candle light.

Mr. Mac is wearing his white jacket, black tie suit.

Mrs. Mac has on a mid calf length silver dress.

Lorraine has a blue and silver dress with jewels in the material, her long pearl necklace and pearl earrings and bracelets.

At supper Lorraine said "I want Mr. Mac to fly down to Tortola Tuesday and see that the yacht is ready. If it is the rest of us will join it Friday.

Cathy, Mrs. Mac and I cleaned up while Mr. Mac and Lorraine talked about the yacht.

After the Macs had gone to their quarters the three of us went to Lorraine's changing room. Lorraine told me to stand 'there' and Cathy to sit at the makeup table.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and we shared a long wet kiss as she removed my necklace. Then she took off my right earring and licked my ear lobe. Aahhh.

She picked up my right hand and looked me in the eye as she removed my bracelet and kissed my hand.

Then she removed my right earring nibbled and licked my ear lobe. Mmmmm.

She picked up my left hand, removed the bracelet, and kissed and sucked on every finger, again without losing eye contact.

Unzipping my dress she lets it fall to the floor, then slides down to her knees taking my thong panties with her. She takes a long slow lick up my cunt lips and says "Darling, go draw a bubble bath, use lots of the scented beads,"

As I head for the tub she says to Cathy "Come here My Pet, it's your turn."

As the tub fills she brings in a spectacularly naked Cathy. We take turn removing one article of Lorraine's ensemble at a time.

We were in the bath a long time, kissing, fondling, laughing and giggling. Lorraine keeps the index finger nail of her left hand short and smooth for probing our sphincters. She gave us each a special cleaning there. I did her.

After we'd toweled each other dry and brushed each others hair we went to Lorraine's bedroom. Three of her beautiful nighties were laid out on the bed. She picked a powder blue satin teddy and slipped it over Cathy's head, slowly lovingly smoothing it down along Cathy's body, with lots of kissing and stroking. Next she picked a floor length, silk, nineteen thirty's style night gown with wide fur trim at the elbow length sleeves and around it's plunging neckline for me. She smoothed, adjusted and fondled me until it was just right.

Cathy turned back the bed and we sat on the purple satin sheets and watched as our beautiful Lorraine made a long, slow, hot show of putting her sheer baby doll on.

Climbing into bed she pushed the skirt of my gown up, spread my legs and said "Let me at that yummy cunt."

Her soft breath and wet tongue were so delicious on my pussy lips. She spread me open and began kissing and licking.

She was laying on her stomach, I looked along her creamy white back and watch Cathy, sitting with Lorraine's left knee in her crotch, her foot in Cathy's mouth and stroking Lorraine's calf. Cathy has that dreamy look she gets when she has a foot to worship. She takes the foot out of her mouth and blows me a kiss, then starts exploring between toes with her tongue.

I see sparklie stars as Lorraine's licks, fingers and kisses bring me to the edge, then smooth me back down again and again. Then she does IT. She sticks her special finger into mt sphincter, and wiggles it as only she can as she sucks on my clit.

I'm gone! Beautiful wonderful mind blowing oblivion. I don't know how long I'm away. Hell I'd be hard pressed to tell you my name when I landed. She looks up from my cunt and says "You're back."

We're stroking and cuddling when Lorraine says "See what I got on the way home today." She reached over to the bedside table and handed me a plain brown bag. "Try it on."

Inside was a package that said 'Mrs Crocker's Strap-A-Dick-to-Me, With exclusive Clit Squirrel'.

I got up on my knees and put it on. It was a twenty cm long red cock. The 'clit squirrel" felt wonderful as I strapped the device on.

"Lay back Cathy, Sharon can fuck me as I eat you."

She crawled between Cathy's peanut butter legs (smooth, brown, and easy to spread) and dove into her honey pot face first. I began teasing Lorraine's pussy, but she turned her head and said "Not there, fuck me in the ass Darling."

I lubed the weapon up, fingered lube into her sphincter, then started with short probes. Ooh, the 'clit squirrel' tingled me with every stroke.

Soon I was giving it to Lorraine with all the length of 'my' dong. She would moan with each thrust and Cathy would giggle. We were an a capella chorus of pleasure.

We kissed and whispered sweet love as we drifted off to sleep.

I half awake in the night laying on my left side with Lorraine spooned up behind me, her hand gently gripping my silk covered right buttock in her sleep.

Cathy is suckling on my right teat. I stroke her beautiful long black hair away from her face and whisper "It's OK Chocolate Bunny, we're all here together."

She wasn't actually awake. She muttered "I'm Chocolate Bunny." I continue stroking her hair. Soon her warm full lips relax and she drifts to a deeper sleep.

I slowly wiggle my tush ,luxuriating in the silk night gown and the feel of Lorraine's gentle grip, and soon I'm asleep too.

With Mr. Mac away Lorraine dresses us in her sexy lingerie when we're at home. One day she changed our outfits three times. Why hadn't we asked sooner?

Wednesday she had a date. She told Mrs. Mac to make sure we were in bed by ten, in Cathy's room.

By nine we'd had a long soapy fun time in Cathy's shower and were in her bed finger fucking each other.

When Mrs. Mac looked in at ten to say it was bedtime we were under the sheets, talking and petting.

"Wonder if her date is that man from the club?"

"I think so." I said "Maybe she'll bring him home so we can check him out at breakfast."

"Think she'll let him corn hole her?"

"On the first date?"

I slip under the covers and give Cathy a tongue lashing. God her pussy is wet. I tap my tongue on her erect clit, she starts to quiver. I kiss her pink nub and she screams and crushes my ears with her thighs. I don't quit until she's had more than enough.

We fall asleep. I have Cathy's left boob in my hand.

Travel with our Lorraine is always 'Platinum Class'. The limo delivers us to the exclusive 'Platinum' entrance at the airport. We sit in the lounge being served drinks and snacks while the rest of the passengers go through customs and all that checking in stuff, then are boarded. The people watching in the lounge is great. A short chubby Oriental lady in golden furs is sitting over there with a tall blond boy on a chain leash. A man in a red cape walks by followed closely by red headed twins with big 'enhanced' boobs wearing halter tops, very mini skirts, come fuck me boots, and red ball gags in their mouths. Over there is a couple by the window. They have a small child.

The rest of the plane is loaded so we board and the cabin crew show us to our seats.

The flight from Saskatoon to St.Thomas takes an hour, then the short charter flight to Tortola by the time we loaded, flew and got to the yacht another half hour. We were still aboard Lorraine's yacht and cruising silently over the sea by four local time.

We shed our clothes and were drinking rum punches and snacking on conch, tuna, lobster and exotic tropical fruit on the nets between the bows. My Goddess, Mr.Mac was big. No wonder Mrs. Mac was always happy.

She noticed me looking. "Sharon, I'll give you a special massage if you can deep throat the whole thing."

Well, a challenge, and a chance to suck a big cock, how could I refuse?

He wasn't hard until I started kissing and licking. Wow. I'll be his good little pony any time!

I kiss and lick the drop of pre-cum from his slit. With only his knob and a quarter of his shaft in my mouth I'm almost gagging. "Relax,relax" I tell myself. Half way down I'm gagging in earnest. Up and down a few times. I'm ready. Down 'till my nose is in his hairy patch. I can't stay down, I'm really gagging so I pull out.

"You've earned your massage, now let an old bat show you how to suck cock."

In spite of calling herself an 'old bat' Mrs. Mac is only in her fifties. She has beautiful greying sandy hair, eyes that are a very light liquid brown, a beautiful face, and now she's out of her slightly conservative 'work clothes' I can see she has a beautiful full figure body. When she was young she must have stopped traffic.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Adjustment Sex and God

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds