• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Hurricane Matthew Ch. 01

Hurricane Matthew Ch. 01

This is a story dedicated to people with a hankering for taboo sex with a slow, intense and mischievous slant. Not a true story and despite using a real background none of the persons exist except in my mind.

*****

My sister Mary had recently shifted to Orlando, Florida as her daughter Lorna had given birth to a son. Mary was divorced so it was a fairly easy decision, resigned her job, rented out her condo and at the other end found a job and rented a condo. Pretty straight forward... Mary was a cat lady, having had cats for many years and was devoted to her feline friends. She had turned 50 a few months ago but had a pretty face which had taken on a few lines not quite wrinkles yet which actually accentuated her sharp features. Of medium height she was blessed with a compact body with curves in the right places especially her derriere. Which was to a ass connoisseur like myself...simply perfect. Not too big but with shape and the obvious qualities desirous in a quality bum, texture, shape and smoothness. I cannot neglect her breasts which still appeared to be firm and while they weren't big in comparative terms they looked perfect in relation to her slim body and looked a full handful.

Many a masturbatory session had been dedicated to her fine form with millions of perfectly good sperm tossed in ecstasy recalling the time as a youth I had happened to peep through the bathroom window and spied her having a shower with all her naked bits in glorious view to my incredulous curious eyes. I still remember with amazing clarity her firm boobs with strawberry nipples which were erect and blistered with bumps on her aureole. Water cascaded down the valley of her cleavage and ran down in rivulets following the gentle slope of her tummy over her flaring hips and parted into streams as it flowed down her shapely thighs which were sooo plump and smooth but what lay between was a wonder to behold. For in between her thighs I viewed my first pudenda, lying below a hairy slope smoothed down with the flowing water was the most beautiful sight my youthful eyes had ever, ever seen. As she soaped and rinsed her crotch, fingers examining and cleaning out the folds within her vulva, my eyes grew stalks and inadvertently my own fingers clutched my achingly hard erection which had shot up from the first second of seeing her nude. Now, in disappointing quick time I felt a powerful surge as my virgin cock expelled a copious flood of semen into my boxers as a huge orgasm gripped me.

I hadn't even seen her bum...which I did now as she faced away from the window towards the wall denying me the view of her glorious boobs and cunt but Holy smokes... a sight which instantly had me hard again as the twin slopes of her buttocks faced me with a wholesome sheen of pink, shining, curvaceous, glistening, firm flesh being scrubbed energetically causing the globes to wobble and quiver as Mary's fingers massaged the cheeks and ran along the crack wiping the deep crevice in a to and fro motion which my hand mimicked on my now aching cock. I wish I could say that I gazed in absolute wonder at the beautiful vision beholding me but to be honest, I stared...,I leched...I drew my face as tight to the window pane as I could. This was my downfall as said nose bumped window pane with a thud, not loud but loud enough for Mary to swivel round and I was gone like a hare on a race track hurriedly tucking cock in trousers and disappearing from location as fast as possible. Needless to say, I finished my wank in comfort under my blankets later that night only after being subjected to a third degree questioning by Mary about my whereabouts earlier that evening. (Crikey! Writing this paragraph has brought the memories flooding back... so had to go for a wank.)

Unfortunately my voyeurism was curtailed almost completely as the curtains of the bathroom were drawn tight for the remaining weeks before Mary left for university though I did manage the occasional peep through the keyhole of her bedroom. On these occasions viewing was damnably limited though on one occasion a clear view of her pubic hair and the slope of her mons venires raised my spirits and my cock.

So, forty odd years have passed and having received a frantic call from Lorna that Hurricane Matthew had battered the building in which Mary's condo was located that Mary had been injured by flying debris and was hospitalised I was asked if I could help with caring for Mary during her recuperation. Apparently, Mary had sustained concussion and had a broken bone in her right hand and leg. Lorna was stressed as their own house had been damaged and with a young baby to look after she was under huge pressure so pleaded for me to help out. Even though it meant a long flight and considerable expenditure how could I refuse? Besides I heard that the Florida ladies were blessed with a special beauty (which I found out to be true).The only snag was that it would take a week for me to arrange my own affairs and to arrive in Orlando. Which turned out to be a blessing in disguise as Mary would just about be discharged from the hospital at that time.

As the week passed with hectic arrangements distracting my normal routines I did ruminate in the odd spare moment about Mary. It had been a couple of years since our last meeting which had been the most cordial in...forever. She had always been snooty, a touch above the rest of us, a little bit of a princess. But during that visit to the old ancestral town she had requested me to pick up some viagara from a mutual friend who owned a chemist. Not some but a whole box load of it, I knew she was seeing Mike but it was an off on relationship because of his children who took up too much of his time as they visited over weekends. This was not just interesting but down right horny. A woman ensuring that her man stayed hard for her use but also had the gumption to ask a male friend for a WHOLE box of it... As mentioned earlier definitely very interesting. Well, I suppose I benefited from that exchange as I tried out a quarter tablet and found out that what I thought was a rigid erection was a few degrees short of what was possible, excruciatingly pleasurable, worryingly truth provoking... And...I could relax and enjoy sex play for everrrrrr. Thanks Mary.

In my time I have gathered experiences about women and sex principally as it is the ultimate pleasure and wisdom that a human can experience and should develop. The very ability to make sex better and more fulfilling is a noble cause for any upstanding man. So, with these thoughts dancing in my thoughts I found myself navigating the circuitous path to her front door.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Hurricane Matthew Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds