• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Online Cuckold Looking for Love

Online Cuckold Looking for Love

I was online one night, searching around online, basically looking for someone to talk to. I stumbled across an ad on one site: "Dominant female seeking TPE LTR with submissive male. Must be ok with open relationship, must be ok with being submissive both in and out of bedroom. Please email for more." And I thought why not. So I emailed her back and within twenty minutes I got a reply. "Hello Dave, I would love to talk to you more, please text me as soon as possible." And with that, she left her number and we started chatting.

After about a half hour of pleasantries, chatting about hobbies and such, the discussion came onto kinks. I told her that I was into chastity, cuckolding, spoiling rotten with gifts, domestic service, and bondage. Also told her I have a huge fetish when it comes to belts. Belts turn me on. As a reply to that message, she sent me a picture of her wearing tight ass jeans with a leather belt on them. I was in heaven. She was also pleased to hear of chastity, cuckolding, and being spoiled.

"I am so glad to hear you are interested in being cuckolded. When my ad said open relationship that is what I meant. You will be my cuck and I will fuck other men at my discretion, whether in front of you or not, and you will be in chastity and not allowed to fuck other women at all." I was instantly hard. I couldn't wait to hear back from her, I was literally jumping at my phone every time she texted me.

After a while, I was trying to set up a first date. I was very keen on saying I would love the opportunity to have a date, but it was entirely up to her as to what she wanted to do. I got a reply like this: "I have decided I want to go to Pepper's Bar and Grill for a first date (wouldn't be my first choice but whatever). I would like you to pick me up at 7pm, and please bring me a present to show me how excited you are for our date. Afterwards, I want you to come back to my place with me, but on the way I want to stop at the store and have you buy some cleaning products. I want to see what you can do for me while I sleep."

I was surprised that she already wanted me to stay overnight with her, but I was up for it for sure. Cleaning all night didn't exactly sound fun, but sounded like a perfect first date. I arrived at her apartment right on time and brought her a bouquet of a dozen roses and a return to Tiffany necklace. She was very happy and gave me a big hug. This was also the first time I had seen her in person.

She was about 5'5'', chubby but super cute, brown hair with a teal streak in it, was wearing a pair of tight jeans, black leather belt, black leather boots with the jeans tucked in and a teal shirt. She looked super hot. She also had on some silver hoop earrings and a few random silver bracelets. We went out to Chili's and just chatted and had some buffalo chicken with some margaritas. It was a lot of fun.

After the dinner portion of the date, just as she said, we went to a local store. She had me buy cleaning products for a bathroom, shower, toilet, kitchen, appliances, countertops, and she also said she needed a new toothbrush and toothpaste, so I bought her that as well. We got back to her apartment and she sat on the couch. She had me kneel before her, worship her boots for a few minutes, then take them off and worship her feet as well as give her a foot massage.

While worshipping her feet we just chatted more, talking about kinks, fetishes, deep dark fetishes, limits, things like that. After a bit, she had me stand up and strip naked. I did as I was told and she was teasing my cock, which was quite erect at this point. She told me to drop to my knees and stay put as she went into the other room. She came back with handcuffs and ankle cuffs, which had padlocks for both. "I am going to put these on you because it is time for you to start cleaning. I have left you a list of chores to do while I sleep. I have instructed you to vacuum first because I will not be asleep quite yet and would prefer you to do it first." I replied back "yes Goddess" as she locked me in my shackles.

I went to the counter and saw the list: "Vacuum the living room, rug for dining room, my bedroom, and rug for front door. Start cleaning the bathroom, clean the tub, toilet, and then scrub the floor with your new toothbrush. Next, clean the kitchen, clean the appliances, clean out the oven, and clean all the shelves of the refrigerator, clean the counter, and then scrub the floor with your new toothbrush." It became evident why she wanted a new toothbrush so badly.

Well, I got to work on the vacuuming just as Goddess requested, and after that was complete, I wished my Goddess goodnight and got to work. The bathroom took me about three hours and the kitchen took me about five hours, but it all got done by the morning. Goddess woke up around nine and inspected my work. "You have done well slave boy, I am happy you have done as I asked. I guess I won't need to beat you with my belt now." I responded "thank you Goddess" and kneeled before her with my head down.

"I want to see what your tongue can do" Goddess commanded. I went over to the couch where she lifted her negligee, pulled aside her panties, and I got to work lapping at her clit and pussy. I was eventually pushed to the floor where she rode my face for a few orgasms. "You aren't bad, but you will become MUCH better."

She told me to get dressed and I was done for the day. I could head home or I could stay there, but on the condition that I would be bound and gagged and locked in a closet for the day while she was at work from 10am to 4pm. I decided to stay, and she brought me into a spare bedroom walk in closet, ordered me to my stomach where she tied my hands behind my back with duct tape, then taped my ankles together, knees, wrapped tape around my shoulders a few times, then taped my ankles and wrists together, and then finally shoved her soaked panties in my mouth and wrapped tape around my head a few times. "Hope those panties taste good, I wore them for about 24 hours and have cum in them, peed in them, and probably have a skid mark or two."

And with that, I was left in the closet for the time she was at work. I didn't really mind so much because I love being tied up, and the majority of the time I was asleep anyways from having to stay up all night cleaning. Before I knew it, Goddess was home and was behind me cutting the tape off with a pair of scissors. She left the gag on though and commanded me to follow her.

We went to her bedroom where she told me to stand in front of her bed and put my hands behind my back. She tied my hands again with her familiar leather belt. Except this time she took it from off her jeans which was so hot. She then had me spread my legs a bit and my cock was greeted with a rubber gloved hand and some lube. She started stroking my cock, "to see how big you get" she commanded. She was mildly happy with the result of 6.5'' and a decent girth. "6 and a half inches isn't the biggest I've ever had, but it's not bad."

With that, she removed the glove and then my balls were greeted by ice cubes. My cock shrunk way down and then she produced a pink bird lock cock cage. "This will make sure you are always under my control and doing what I say. From this point on, I now own you." I was quite happy to the point where I tried to muffle "Yes Goddess" from behind the gag as she put the cock cage on me. She left the room for a quick second and then returned with a brand new mini pad lock still sealed in the package. "Brand new key, for a brand new slave boyfriend." And with that, she locked me up tight in the cock cage.

After a few weeks had passed, things got into a routine. She had me doing all the chores around her house, had me chauffeur her and her friends around when they went out for girls night, had me doing her laundry (including hand washing her panties), and even had me doing her friend's laundry as well as cleaning their apartments. I was happy as long as my Goddess was happy. She hadn't let me out of chastity at all since the first official day and I've actually become used to it and have found myself much more subservient to Goddess and her friends.

After about a month together, I decided to go all out. I took her to a fancy restaurant, bought her a very expensive bracelet, and took her shopping for the day in the mall where she bought lots of new pairs of panties and bra's, which she took great joy in rubbing against my crotch in the dressing room. That night though is when she decided to cuckold me for the first time.

After we got back from our date, she told me I was to help her get ready in the bedroom for Brad. She told me "Brad is this hot stud I met while out with my friend the other day. He was totally dominant towards me immediately and got me super hot. He grabbed my ass pretty much right after meeting me and then rubbed his cock against me. I could feel how big it was. I had to have him come here and fuck me. I told him all about you cucky boy and he said he was cool with it."

She had me help her get dressed in everything imaginable that would make me hot for her. Pink thong with matching pink lacey bra. Tight as hell dark wash jeans with a black double grommet belt, a black halter top that showed off a ton of her cleavage, black 6'' stiletto heels, big silver hoop earrings, and of course the silver Bracelet I got her that night for our anniversary. And of course she did her makeup and put on really slutty, sparkly pink lip-gloss. She looked super hot.

I was instructed to strip naked, only showing off my cock cage, and then wait by the door for Brad. He came about ten minutes later, knocked on the door and I let him in. He was about 6'3'' tall, brown hair, muscular, and dressed in a polo and jeans with white sneakers. She greeted him at the door, throwing herself at him while he grabbed her ass and I was behind my Goddess licking her heels. She looked down at me calling me a "pathetic cucky" telling me to worship Brad's sneakers. I did so immediately, kissing and licking his sneakers while they made out by the door, him still grabbing her ass firmly.

After a while, they sat on the couch and Goddess had me serve them drinks and then worship their feet while they kissed and talked. After a bit, I heard his belt unbuckle and his jeans become undone as Goddess whip his cock out of his jeans. He was at least 8'' flaccid. She took Brad's cock in her mouth and got it nice and hard. Goddess instructed me to get to the bedroom and kneel at the corner of the room facing outwards and she would be in to deal with me in a minute.

I did as I was told, crawled to the corner and awaited my Goddess. Brad and my Goddess followed soon after, and while he was getting undressed, Goddess tied my hands behind my back with a double grommet belt, then my ankles, then tied them together. I couldn't move. She then informed me that I would be fluffing Brad while she got ready to fuck him. Without missing a beat, Brad came right over to me and stuck his huge cock in my mouth. I had never sucked a cock before but I did everything I could to make my Goddess happy.

After blowing Brad for a few minutes, Goddess came out of the bathroom having removed all of her clothes except the stiletto heels. Brad grabbed her, kissed her deep while grabbing her breasts and fingering her pussy. He threw her on the bed and started fucking her. She was screaming from joy: "Fuck me Brad, fuck me like a real man, fuck me better than my pathetic cuck of a boyfriend ever could" I was so hard I was basically ready to burst out of my cock cage.

The fucking continued for about an hour, and then Brad announced he was ready to blow a load. Goddess cries out "Just shoot it into my cuck's mouth, he loves eating cum." Again, I've never had male cum in my mouth, but again without missing a beat he runs over to me and shoots about 10 huge ropes of cum into my mouth to the point where it was almost overflowing. Goddess told me to keep the cum in my mouth for a minute to "savor the taste" before I could swallow. Eventually I was allowed to swallow, having to take two big gulps of Brad's massive load. He kissed her, smacked her ass, got dressed and walked out the door.

Goddess untied me and then let me come on the bed to cuddle with her. "I hope you enjoyed that baby, that's how it's always going to be. Eventually you'll get to fuck me, but for now I'm having fun tormenting you with other men and their huge cocks." I laid next to her, running my hands through her hair, looking at her with a big smile "Babe, I was so happy to do that for you, I've never been happier. And to be honest, I'm falling for you."

She has a big smile on her face, looks back at me, gives me a big hug, and says: "I'm falling for you too Dave. Your honestly the best thing I could have ever hoped for in a relationship. I am going to unlock you and I want to make love to you all night long, and not just on a Domme, slave level. I want to have sweet loving sex with you like boyfriend and girlfriend." And that night, we did, it was the best sex I've ever had. I came in her at least three times and she was greatly impressed by my stamina. We rolled around in the sheets not only making love, but also kissing with so much passion and love. It was the best night I've ever had.

The next morning covered in part 2...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Online Cuckold Looking for Love

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 91 milliseconds