• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • The Mystery at Faldor Hotel Ch. 14

The Mystery at Faldor Hotel Ch. 14

12

Nancy could only stare at the sultry Elora Sasser, utterly surprised at her presence in the service hallway and still so affected by the influence of the crystal columns that her mind refused to think. She didn't even remember that, other than her bra and long, hanging bowtie, she was topless, her blouse in two shredded pieces in the basement column room until Elora looked pointedly down at her chest.

George was frozen to the spot, so horny, yet so afraid of whatever Elora was that she couldn't make up her mind whether or not the Dining Room Hostess's discovery of the two sleuths was a good thing, or a bad thing. When Elora's eyes settled on hers during these uncomfortable moments of silence, she could only look down until the well-built woman finally spoke in a level voice that was too stern and factual to include any feelings whatsoever.

"Miss Drew, Miss Fayne... this area of the hotel is off limits to our guests."

But neither of the girls were yet capable of speech.

"May I ask what you're doing here?"

Covering her chest with her forearms, Nancy's mouth opened, but no sound came out. Elora's brow raised at this before her attention was transferred to George's desperate reply.

"W-we, uh, we were looking for a place- a private place..."

"A private place?" Elora asked, glancing again at Nancy's chest with a smirk. "To do what?"

" ... To rub our cunts," George's hormones answered in a small, guilty voice.

Elora's smirk slowly turned to a smile as Nancy's mind only jammed up even worse at this personally unthinkable answer while waiting for the woman's next obvious question.

"And why didn't you simply use your suite?"

"O-our roommate," George stammered in short explanation.

Despite how it made them look, Nancy was impressed with George's quick thinking lie, nodding her head to back it up.

"And where is your top, Miss Drew?"

" ... I..."

"Hmm?"

"It got ruined," Nancy finally managed in a voice as small as George's.

"It did?" Elora asked, shifting her weight to one hip, clearly enjoying herself now. "How did it get ruined?"

"I-I was so excited," George hastily explained, "that I tore it off her."

"Oh, my!" Elora exclaimed, looking at George with something like approval. "I never would have figured you to be the aggressive type... I'm assuming she must have stopped you before you could finish tearing her skirt off as well?"

"George nodded, her face crimson."

"Where did this happen?"

Nancy had been dreading this. Knowing that, in her haste, she'd forgotten the remnants of her blouse in the column room, there was no longer any way to deny that they'd been there. The only upside was that the room wasn't locked and, if they maintained their story well enough, their fictional motivation for being there would remain plausible.

"In the basement," Nancy replied, her face reddening with an all too real embarrassment that she knew would only make her more believable. But she was just starting to regain some measure of composure when Elora asked the most unexpected and uncomfortable question she could have.

"And did you rub your little cunts?"

"I... uhhh..." Nancy trailed off.

"We stopped because Nancy... Nancy's never been with a girl and..."

"Oh, I see," Elora sympathized, looking at the dark blonde with humoured understanding. "You wanted to rub each other's cunts. Well, let's go, then."

Reaching around them, she opened the door and gently herded them back into the stairwell. Both Nancy and George looked at her with surprise, Nancy also with great apprehension. They'd narrowly escaped the influence of the columns and now they were being taken back to them, to their overwhelming desires.

"But, shouldn't we-?" Nancy began, only to be cut off by Elora.

"It's alright as long as you're with me. After all, we have to recover your blouse so you can go back up to your room, don't we? We can't have you running around in your bra. Can we?"

"But, no," Nancy tried to object as Elora closed the stairwell door behind them, "it was ruined; it- it's not even-!"

"Well, I'm sure it will cover better than just your bra."

To Nancy's reckoning, there seemed no more plausible arguments for staying out of the basement as Elora continued to herd them down the stairs. George, meanwhile, still in the grip of the wondrous crystal columns, was having trouble remembering why they'd had to leave in the first place. Only her cloudy, hormonally confused fear of their dark hostess and Nancy's obvious apprehension over their return to the basement made her hesitate at all.

Once they returned to the column room, George could only stare with a smile, listening to the joyous celebration of the crystal pillars at their return. They sang to her mind with a ringing buzz that she could almost hear with her ears while Nancy tried to look at the floor without being too obvious about it.

"Aren't they beautiful?" Elora asked quietly.

"Oh, yes, Elora!" George sighed, stepping forward.

"George..." Nancy tried to warn, but it was too late.

She'd gone ahead, walking towards their center, the area of concrete worn smooth and clean between the four pillars of light that drew her so. Watching George, Nancy's eyes were captured by one of them. It, like they all did, knew Nancy and felt her attention. It returned in kind and she began walking as well, following George with Elora close behind.

"Ohhh, Eloraaa!" moaned George when she stood in the midst of the columns, eyes closed and soaking in their throbbing, warm light. As before, it seemed every cell in George's body was vibrating, resounding with the waves of light and warmth. It was so good that it was beyond good.

"I know, Darling," she purred in reply, her tone somehow melding with what the columns were saying to George's body and mind.

Opening her eyes, she found herself looking directly at the column she'd touched before. Even though they all looked the same, she knew it was the same one from how it responded to her attention in the same way. It was much like the love of her mother, but more intense, more personal, like she always imagined Nancy's love for her could be.

At the moment, her dark blonde friend was quite enraptured as well, the smoky hot sensations of a forbidden need suddenly burning within her. Nancy knew there was something else, some important aspect of the columns that she had to keep in mind, but her body was wanted, even required, and she didn't have the heart to shut out such a needful desire.

Through the love and the lust of the columns, George could feel where Nancy's mind was, her soaked panties overflowing with her cream at the knowledge that she wanted a woman's body.

"Oh my, look at you," Elora said to George with a smirk. "Such a horny little dyke, aren't you? Take your dress off."

It seemed like a good idea and she began unbuttoning from the top as Elora approached Nancy. She reached down and, with a quick move, tore her skirt right up the front. Nancy staggered a little, but didn't seem to notice and, after her skirt was torn completely away, she stood in her bra, panties and garters, still staring at the pillar of female lust.

"That's better," their hostess declared when George was reduced to the same attire. "Now, be a bad girl and stick your hand down Nancy's panties."

George actually smiled with anticipation as she moved to stand in front of Nancy, breaking her friend's direct line of sight with female lust, yet she hesitated just the same. She'd dreamt of this moment for so long and, as Nancy began her return to the real world, she wanted to enjoy it, looking deep into her beautiful blue eyes as her fingertips caressed her flat belly.

Nancy's mind was awhirl, caught between the hypnotic influence of the pillars and the sudden appearance of her reliable and very attractive friend with her confused hormones the only real constant. Just as she began wondering what happened to George's dress, her smiling friend spoke six words in a soft, affectionate whisper while her fingers slipped under the waistband of her panties.

"I love you so much, Nancy..."

Nancy gasped as George's fingers roamed through her neatly trimmed pubic hair before boldly going lower, rubbing her button and then passing over her opening with just the perfect pressure.

"Uh-! George! Uhh-hhh!?"

"Mmmm... your cunt is all nice and wet, baby."

"Oh... oh, George, m-my clit! Oooooh!"

Nancy's body jerked and trembled, her pelvis soon grinding George's educated fingers as short, high notes escaped her throat. For George, however, this was about more than sex, the soft proclamation of her feelings saying as much. When she gave her bucking and grinding friend a soft kiss on the lips, Nancy seemed, in a sense, more surprised than she was at George's sexual touching, but didn't back away when George came in for a second, then a third. Before she knew it, she was kissing her back and George's tongue was gently probing her parted lips between soft kisses.

George delighted when Nancy returned her affections, fresh tingles running down her sides when she felt her trembling hands on her hips, lightly pressing, rubbing slowly as their tongues met. Her free hand roamed up Nancy's back, gently holding the back of her head as she swooned to the moment she thought she'd never have.

Moments later, the two friends were making out passionately, George's hand bulging inside Nancy's panties, her finger stroking her clitoris, teasing her opening with partial entries as her pussy got wetter. Nancy's exclamations were quiet squeals while their tongues took turns visiting each other's mouths and, when her hand wandered down the front of George's panties, the brunette's muffin seeped its creamy essence. Its liquid smacking sounds only further aroused her as she experimentally flicked George's long, hard clitoris.

Now George's pelvis was bucking and jerking like Nancy's, her excited whimpers and yelps muffled by Nancy's mouth. When Nancy's middle finger found her opening, she groaned in pleasure as the dark blonde slowly pushed it up inside her as far as she could. With the overwhelming influence of the columns in her mind, George was very quickly approaching orgasm, the back of her mind shrilling that it was actually Nancy's hand that was about to make it happen.

The back of Nancy's mind was still somewhat confused. She knew that what they were doing was wrong, that lesbian behaviour was forbidden and unnatural, but she'd wanted it when the crystal column aroused her to it. She'd just decided to start grinding her clitoris against the supportive structure as she had the day before when George stepped in front of her, blocking her sightline and therefore most of its influence. And there she was, a real human female, a soft and beautiful girl who obviously shared her unwholesome needs. Granted, and despite those admittedly unwholesome needs, it was a surprise when George stuck her hand down the front of her panties and started playing with her sex, but it felt so electrifyingly good. In addition, it was the very forbidden and unwholesome nature of sex with another girl that added to the excitement of it all, the fact that it was her good friend, George, making it all the more so. Doing likewise, sticking her own hand down the front of George's panties only seemed the right thing to do and Nancy loved the reaction it got, the way her friend squirmed and jerked to her rubbing and prodding fingers. Further, it turned her on that she was doing it, actually rubbing another girl's cunt, and George's at that.

And unlike Ned, George was so caring, so soft and loving. Yet, like her experiences out on the rear veranda, the excitingly forbidden aspect of what they were doing was also present, making this experience so completely enjoyable. Every move, every detail and sensation was so right and so alive, from George's probing fingers to the feel of their breasts pressing against one another in their bras. Even when she began to approach climax, she could feel and sense that George was with her, approaching at the same speed, a wonderful place where she and her best friend would meet and share.

Presently, the wonderful sensations were too much, had pushed her too close to orgasm to make kissing possible, and Nancy separated her lips from George's to squeal, "Oh, George! Oh, George, I-I'm gonna orgasm! George, rub me! kee-! Keep rubbing my fucking cunt!"

"Oh, Nancy! Oh, Nancy! Oh, yes! Baby, yes! Oooooh, baby, yesss!"

With their chins resting on each other's shoulders, fingers busily frigging down each other's panties, they both came, squealing and yelping. Their hips ground and quivered, jerking and bucking. Nancy's orgasm was mind shattering, a thing she never would have expected, a physical sensation that dwarfed the one she'd had out on the veranda. For George, it was heaven. Of the three she'd had, not only was it the best in terms of physical sensation, but also in terms of personal satisfaction. She and her secret love, Nancy Drew, had fingered each other to mutual orgasm.

When it was over, they found themselves in each other's arms. Their hands were still down each other's panties, but they were only softly stroking now, twitching and quietly moaning while kissing with affection. The crystal columns, meanwhile, conveyed a different feel. It was one of relief, as though they had also orgasmed.

"Mmmm... wasn't that nice?"

It was Elora. Having forgotten she was even there, both girls started at the sound of her dark, sultry voice. They looked, faces suddenly reddening, Elora's smirking with humour from just outside the column perimeter. While she didn't specify either of the girls by name, she was looking at Nancy as she stood there, holding her tattered clothing and George's green dress.

"Hmmm?"

Nancy jerkily nodded her head in response while looking at the floor.

"Well, it was certainly entertaining to watch you two horny bitches rubbing each other's pussies till you came in your little panties... Now... take them off."

After a brief hesitation, the two friends withdrew their hands from the other's panties, hooked thumbs in the waistbands of their own, and slowly, unquestioningly pushed them down over their hips, wiggling out of them as they stooped, lowering them to their ankles. When they were both standing straight once again, holding their undergarments, Elora stepped up to them, took their panties and handed them each a piece of Nancy's blouse in trade.

"Clean yourselves up," she instructed, adding to George, "especially you, darling."

George took the rag in a daze, then looked down at herself. Her panties had been soaked, completely overwhelmed, and so were the insides of her stockings. Face turning a deeper shade of red, she quickly did as she was told while Nancy did the same. When they were finished, they handed the soiled rags back to Elora's waiting hand. Then, with a last smirk for the two girls, she turned on her heel and began walking towards the exit. When she opened the door and left without another word, both girls only stared after her, uncomprehending, expecting her to return while their minds hung in the doldrums of the four surrounding crystal pillars of love and lust.

It was Nancy who finally moved, taking George's upper arm with a shaky hand to guide her from the pillars. It seemed that the Dining Room Hostess wasn't going to return and she had just enough presence of mind to lead them away from the column room before their stunned attention was taken from the door to rest back on the pillars. If that happened...

Sure enough, the short outer corridor was empty and they paused there, Nancy leaning her back against the rough slats of the wall while her sexually dazed mind vaguely cautioned her about splinters. Being out of the room, away from the direct exposure of heat and light from the columns, it was a little easier to think. She closed her eyes as she felt her senses returning, willing them to return faster while George only stood with her back to the door and a vacant smile on her face.

She'd had sex with her best friend, George.

The fact blew her away even while she remembered how good it was, how, unlike Ned, comfortable and natural a lover George seemed. George was so trustworthy and her loyalty was unquestioned in Nancy's mind. But what did this say of Ned? Why would she compare the two in that way? She had no reason to think-

"Nancy, I... I love you."

Nancy's eyes blinked open in time to see George's hand reaching out, taking a lock of her dark blonde hair and slowly running her fingers down through it. The adoring expression on her face held the proof of her statement. Fresh tingles broke out from behind and under Nancy's ears, quickly spreading to her bottom as she struggled to answer her friend. Though the sexual influence of the columns was diminished while out of their direct contact, Nancy knew that their residual effects would last for some time and that George was still in their grip. Meanwhile, they had to get out of there, to get back up to their suite, but there was one little problem where that was concerned.

"George, I... We have a problem."

"What's that?" George asked without concern, her other hand now stroking Nancy's bare hip.

"W-we're half naked! Elora took our clothes!"

"Mmmm... let's go back to our suite now, baby."

"But, George, this is the problem! How will we get there without-?"

"Once we're there, we'll take the rest of our clothes off... get on the bed and I'll lick your cunt until you cum in my mouth..."

Despite what they'd just done, this shocked Nancy. The prospect also turned her on, but she knew that there was an immediate problem to be dealt with first and she had to get her mind working on that, even if George could be of no help. She had to get them out of there. Somehow.

"Oh, George... o-okay, but we have to get there first. Do you understand?"

She nodded and did seem to understand as she smiled wistfully, stroking Nancy's breasts through her bra.

"Oh, G-George," she replied while arching her back despite herself, "we have to wait, okay?"

Looking into Nancy's eyes, squeezing a breast and reaching between her legs to gently cup her friend's naked vagina in her gentle hand, George replied with a moaning, erotic intensity that surprised Nancy. "I want your fucking body, Nancy..."

"Uh-hn! Oooh, George... at the s-suite... Okay?"

Nancy didn't, couldn't wait for a reply. George was getting closer, crowding her and it was all she could do to resist, to grab her wrist and gently remove George's hand from her bare sex while slipping out from between her and the wall, grinding bodies in order to avoid those splinters. Nancy was breathing heavily, her nipples erect and her sex hot and moist, but she was under way with George behind her. By the time they gained the service hallway landing, she'd somewhat regained herself, but she knew she couldn't hesitate. George would be all over her and... and she would enjoy it.

The door from the service hallway to the kitchen was locked, barring any hope of finding aprons or, at least, tea towels to cover their excited pussies with. The same was true of the laundry room door and Nancy cursed Elora under her breath, knowing then that returning to the basement to find her blouse for the sake of decency was a lie. She'd wanted them down there to encourage them to do unwholesome things to each other under the influence of the crystal columns. She only wanted to watch them have lesbian sex, then make them return to their suite without their clothes, without even their panties.

But, at least, George's mind was finally just beginning to clear. While she still wanted Nancy, she was only then becoming concerned about their mutual predicament as Nancy paused at the door that led out to the rear veranda access hall, face flushed and nervously biting her lower lip in agitation while staring at the floor in thought. She was so sexy, so beautiful and George had a very hard time looking away from her light brown pubic hair.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • The Mystery at Faldor Hotel Ch. 14

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds