• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Animal

Animal

It has never been like this before. We had been living past each other for weeks, like ghosts haunting the same house. Barely touching except for a passing kiss.

I got home from the gym, he was milling about the house looking restless. He'd been sick but he seemed to have some excess energy now. I undressed in the living room, I know how he likes to see me all sweaty. I walked around naked for a few minutes to tease him. The new thigh straps we had bought earlier were still sitting on the couch along with the collar. I started putting them on with a teasing smile on my face.

"Are you going to take some pictures with your new toys?" He asks.

"No baby, this is just for your amusement." I replied.

He walks over and checks the strap, securing the wrist straps. I let him, I'm pleased that he wants to see it on me.

"Well if it's for my benefit, let me fuck it." As he says it he starts walking me into the bedroom and pushing me towards the bed. He has me by the collar and he uses it to yank me onto the bottom end of the bed. He walks to the bottom of the bed and grabs my legs, pulls me down and makes me stand ass up with my face on the bed. He slides his cock into me and immediately starts thrusting. My legs are shaking but when they threaten to collapse he smacks my ass hard and tells me to lift my ass.

I'm moaning and he is pounding me, holding on to my hips and using them as leverage. I feel his finger threaten my asshole. He pulls away from me and I feel the wand being placed under my pussy and cold lube squirted on my ass. He rubs it in and gives me a hard smack with his wet hand.

He shoves his cock back into my pussy and starts fucking me and immediately that finger is back at my asshole. This time it slides in easily. He isn't gently wiggling it either, he is using it to fuck my anus. It slides in and out of me as easily as his big cock slides in and out of my pussy. Then he pulls out and I feel him at my ass, the tip probing. It's so much bigger than his finger, he has never been able to get it in far enough to fuck me with it. I feel more lube being squirted on and then he just shoves it in. It is huge and it hurts like nothing I have ever felt before. He holds it still for a moment so that I can get used to the size of it. This is where he usually gives up out of concern for me but not tonight. He starts moving back and forth slowly. My gasping turns into panicked little moans and my moans turn into cries. He bends over me and turns on the wand. The vibrations travel through my flesh and spread through my groin. They are relaxing and they feel wonderful.

I moan in pleasure instead of pain for the first time since he pulled it out of my pussy.

He leans in close to my ear, "If you want the pleasure of the one you have to take the pain of the other."

He starts fucking me again. It hurts in the most excruciating way but the vibrations spreading through me are confusing my senses, my muscles are relaxing involuntarily, allowing him to push deeper into me. He leans back and groans as he finally bottoms out in me, puts his hands on my hips and starts pounding away. I am screaming and moaning with every thrust, my legs are shaking from the strain of holding myself up but he grabs a hold of my collar and keeps slamming into me as he chokes me. I am completely at his mercy now, he controls my body movements and breathing and uses my holes at his discretion.

"Do you like taking that for me, do you being fucked like a whore? I'm ruining your asshole, stretching it open for my pleasure. It's my fuck toy now."

I can't believe that my body can even accommodate him, let alone that he can manage to fuck me this hard in that tight hole. Panic start lapping at me and I feel my muscles clench in response, I don't know if I can take it anymore.

He loves the feeling of me even tighter, I can tell by the way he is breathing and making little noises of pleasure with every thrust. It's driving him wild. He leans over me and puts one hand on my head, pushing my face deeper into the mattress as I scream and the other on my hips, forcing me against the vibrator harder. I am once again distracted from the pain of my stretched asshole as he starts groaning. He is charging headlong into with a primal urge like I have never felt him. He is usually so in control and quiet when we fuck, but tonight he is a beast.

I feel him starting to shake as he pounds into me, his groans have by now turned into growls and those are turning into roars as he thrusts deep into me and I feel him starting to convulse in my ass. I am being pushed into the bed by his weight and his raw, animal brutality. I feel the intensity of the vibrations grow as I am pushed deeper against the wand and then the heat starts spreading across my body and I am moaning from pleasure and screaming from the pain of his still hard cock erupting inside my ass at the same time.

We are both aglow and drenched in sweat as he collapses on top of me. "This is my hole now, your ass belongs to me, and me alone." He whispers.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Animal

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 64 milliseconds