• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • The Stewardess

The Stewardess

The girl walked onto the plane past a smiling stewardess who greeted her.

The girl wore a red and black plaid skirt over dark red leggings and a faded gray t-shirt with a cartoon pair of lips on the chest. Her black four inch platform heels were a little scuffed. She wore a small black collar cinched tightly at her throat.

Her heels had criss-crossing leather straps. She glanced down to see they were untied. While working the leather straps she quickly noticed her un-ladylike position with her backside exposed to the stewardess. With a small smile and a blush she took a knee to finish. Glancing back quickly, the stewardess didn't seem to notice.

She sat down in the window seat with only empty seats near her. Her leggings were thinner than she expected. She braced her arms on the seats in front of her to adjust her rear. She began crossing and uncrossing her legs. She was restless.

As the plane ascended she glanced up the aisle of the plane to see a man from behind with only his hands and arms visible. He was unwrapping a small, smooth package. His hands looked soft. She sat back and let her mind wander. In her mind's eye she saw the man's hand in front of her. It gently lifted up her skirt. The hand laid itself palm down on her chest and began to rub her navel back and forth. It worked its way down under her leggings where it was warm. She bent over and turned around. The hand pulled down her leggings to reveal her bare skin from behind. The other hand ran up her legs, blindly feeling for something to touch.

She let out a little gasp and opened her eyes. There was a hand down her leggings, but it was her own. She pulled it out and the leggings snapped back into place. Embarrassed, she looked around. Everyone was asleep. Quietly, she put her fingers in her mouth. It was a sweet, a familiar taste.

The plane was dark and everyone appeared to be sleeping. She rang the call button. After a moment a stewardess appeared. She was blond and tall with a big smile and kind eyes. She wore a tight blue pencil dress over stockings. The stewardess offered her a blanket and pillow. She draped the blanket over her lower half. After the stewardess was out of sight, she slowly and carefully unlatched her plaid skirt and

folded it at her feet. Next, even more carefully, she began to roll down her leggings. She removed one leg and left them dangling from her foot. In the darkness and under the cover of the blanket she was bare.

She could feel the sticky leather of the seat cushion and the hard plastic of the cabin wall on her skin. Being exposed made her hair stand on end. She felt a rush of adrenaline. While glancing down the aisle, she started to rub her inner thighs with the plush blanket. It was soft and warm.

She let her mind wander again. In her mind's eye she was still sitting in her seat. The stewardess was standing over her with a knowing smile. She asked "How do you like that blanket? Soft, isn't it?" "Yes, yes it is." The stewardess sat down next to her. She now saw the stewardess for her real beauty. She wore sheer stockings under her blue dress. She glanced over and gave a bright smile. "I like the feel of these blankets on my bare legs." Smiling, she took off her shoes, arched her back and began unrolling her stockings. Free of the them, she leaned back and stretched in her seat, her full chest suddenly becoming noticeable. She seemed relaxed.

"May I?" she asked, motioning to the blanket. She took a small section and began to rub it in her leg. "So soft", she said, closing her eyes. She started running it up her thigh, higher and higher. As she pulled more of the blanket, she revealed a small amount of her passenger's exposed legs. She looked over in excited amusement. "What is this? You seem to be enjoying the blanket as well." She slowly pulled the blanket off, revealing her bare legs. The stewardess looked down, then up and smiled. The stewardess unpinned her hair and shook it out. Her hair was long. She got down on her knees and moved in between the girl's legs, looking up into her eyes. She began to nuzzle her stomach, kissing as she went. In one motion she covered up the bare legs and her head under the blanket. Underneath she buried her head deep between her legs, her tongue and lips suddenly active. The feeling was incredible.

"Ma'am?" She opened her eyes and felt for the blanket. The stewardess, hair pinned and fully clothed, was looking down at her with a concerned look. "Ma'am, is everything okay?" she asked with a smile. The girl, embarrassed but suddenly consumed with desire, leapt out of her seat and locked lips with the stewardess. She let out a surprised squeal, but didn't pull back. The blanked dropped to the ground. The girl could feel the moving air on her bare skin. Shocked by her own actions, she lurched backward, her bottom cheeks spreading up against the glass window. The shocked stewardess looked down to see a bare bottom and legs with the girl crossing them to hide her crotch. Embarrassed for her, she grabbed the blanket and covered the girl up. The stewardess smiled a knowing smile. She gently sat the girl down, looking over her shoulder to make sure no one saw. She then sat next to the girl, who had a very embarrassed look on her face. The stewardess glanced around the plane and then leaned in close, quietly whispering in her ear: "Lean back." Confused, the girl did as commanded, not wanting to get in trouble. The stewardess put her finger up to her lips and smiled. She slowly slid her hand under the blanket. "Relax" she whispered. The girl closed her eyes and tried to relax.

Her face filled with ecstasy and her whole body clinched as she felt an amazing rush,. The stewardess was softly kissing her neck as she revealed her hand. She smiled and whispered, "Don't worry. I get horny on planes too." She gently took the girls hand, embraced it, slowly put it in her mouth and then up her own dress, flat on her chest and down her own stockings. She smiled excitedly. "Do me quick before we land."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • The Stewardess

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 81 milliseconds