• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Sister Moves In Ch. 03

My Sister Moves In Ch. 03

Well that was a rough night. So much tossing and turning after going to sleep with one of the worst cases of blue balls I've ever had. And to think, it was my damn sister, of all people, that caused those blue balls.

8am... she must be up by now. If not, maybe I'll go make her some breakfast and try to get on her good side today. We have all weekend to hang out together, so hopefully I can get her to let me cum at some point rather than waiting a whole week like she said last night at dinner.

I walk out my room and it's dead quiet. Walking down the hall a bit and peeking in her room. She's still in bed and good god... she's only wearing a thong and she's not covered by the sheets. Her ass is incredibly round. She's by no means thin as I know she works hard to keep her body fit with weights and what not. Her body is completely toned and she definitely squats a LOT. My cock is rock hard in seconds after seeing her like this. I close the door a little more just in case she looks this way so I'm just staring through a crack... I'll just stroke a little bit to her ass. No way she'll find out.

I pull down my pyjama pants and boxers and start stroking like crazy. Her ass right there in plain view face up as she is sleeping on her stomach. The side of her left tit in complete view as well. I've yet to see her tits, but they do look amazing. I have definitely noticed she hasn't worn a bra a couple times since moving in and they are very perky and the perfect size.

Too close to the edge. I can't cum. She'll definitely notice if I've cum without her permission. A single drop of precum hits the floor in front of her door and I need more... I close her door all the way as quietly as I can and go sit down in front of my computer in the family room next to the TV and bring up some of my favourite porn. Things like tease and denial, cheating wives and girlfriends, chastity, cuckolding.. all of the stuff that gets me off. I must have edged another 10-15 times in the 10 minutes I was browsing that stuff when I heard her wake up...

"Matt? ...is that you out there?"

Shit shit shit... I try my best to close all the windows I have open on the computer and put my cock back in my pants. She's already walking over to me in the same pyjamas she was wearing last night; really short shorts and a white skin tight tank top.

"...what were you doing?" she questions.

"Oh hey! Morning! I was just uh... I was just checking what time the diner on the corner opens at. They have a mean breakfast sandwich. Thought I would pick up a couple for you and me."

"Mmmhmmm... is that all you were doing, Matt?"

"What do you mean?" Fuck... she knows. "Yeah, that's all I was doing. What do you mean? What do you think I was doing?"

She stands there looking down towards my crotch area and back up in my eyes.

"Oh nothing.." she says in a soft voice as she walks towards her purse. "Here, pussyboy. Breakfast is on me."

That nickname again... She's not gonna let that up.

I walk over to her and grab the cash from her hand. "Hey thanks, Jen! You're awesome. I'll be back in 10-15 minutes." I say as I throw my shoes on and head out the door.

Standing at the restaurant, I can't help but think how awesome she is. I mean, she's a great person and I love that she's happy staying with me. I'd probably do almost anything to keep that happiness alive in her... or this is all just my blue balls talking that she gave me and I just want to please her as much as I can in order to let me cum... god dammit I'm fucked.

I grab my order and head back.

Opening the door to the apartment, I see her there sitting at the computer, a browser window is up with one of my favourite cuckold websites and she's also sifting through my cuckold pictures I have on my hard drive.

"Oh hey!" She says nonchalantly. "You really gotta clear out your history, haha! And look at this.." she points to the screen, "this here says you last accessed this website 20 minutes ago... when I would have been in bed. So tell me.. were you stroking your little cock behind my back when I told you not to?" Her tone turns serious now..

"Ummm..." I can't lie to her. It will only make it worse. She has the proof right in front of her.

"Y-yes. I was." I look down and away from her eyes.

"Really? Hmmm... and look here," she turns toward the screen, "now I know allllll your dirty secrets. You like when women cheat on their men? Hmm?" Her tone of voice is so sexy right now. As if she's coaxing me into something. So soft and subtle. I thought she'd be so pissed once I told her I was jerking off without her permission.

"...yes. I like it." I say as my cock is now rock hard in my pants yet again.

She looks down and sees the little tent I have in my pajama pants. "Come here, pussyboy. Come closer.

I walk over to her...

"Take off your clothes. Show me your hard little cock."

I slowly take off my shirt, pajama pants and boxers after putting the food down on the coffee table behind me.

"I see. This turns you on?" She clicks on a photo of a really hot brunette getting fucked by a black man with a massive cock and what looks to be her boyfriend or husband in the corner watching.

She looks down at my cock to see the reaction I have as soon as the picture pops up on the screen. My cock twitches and a small bead of precum makes its way out and sits on the tip of my cock.

"Hehehe... oh this is going to be so much fun." She turns back to the screen and pulls up another window. "How about these two?" Two pictures pop up. One of a close-up of a woman's pussy with a large cock in it with cum seeping out the sides and dripping down and the next picture she's sitting on another man's face as he cleans the cum out of her.

"Mmmm..." I let out a soft moan accidentally and catch myself by clearing my throat, "yes... that's good too." I say embarrassingly. "I mean, I don't always look at that kind of stuff.."

"What kind of stuff, pussyboy?"

Ugh.. she wants me to say it.

"The stuff... where the guy is cleaning her pussy of another man's cum. I mean it's okay.." I try to shrug it off, even though I absolutely love it.

"Oh really? Then why do you have so many pictures and videos of that kind of thing?" she says as she brings up my porn folder. She found my entire collection and all my browsing history. There's really no point in hiding it now...

"Ugh... fine. I love it. Why are you snooping on my computer anyway?"

"Fucking excuse me? What did you just say?" she turns and snaps at me.

"I uh..." I didn't expect to make her angry, but seriously, who does this??

"Sorry Jen. I didn't mean to upset you."

"That's what I thought." She says, turning around again bringing up a browser window on the computer. "Oh look, I found a video in your favourites.. it's called "Cuckold Cleanup Compilation... Let's watch it!" She clicks on the video.

The video is basically just a 10 minute montage of clips of women getting creampies from big cocks and then other men cleaning their pussies while being humiliated. It's so hot. I love it so much and I can't fucking believe my fucking sister now knows I love this stuff... Fucking hell.

"Oh look!" she says as the video is only 30 seconds in, "that guy is wearing a chastity belt! Do you have one of those?" she turns to me excitedly.

"Um.. no."

"Well that's what we're shopping for today, pussyboy. Clearly you don't listen, so we are going to lock your little dick away while you don't need it during the week, then every Friday or Saturday, I'll unlock you and you can have your little orgasm." She turns back to the video halfway through her statement to me as I stand there like an idiot with a hard dripping cock.

"...okay." I say with a sad tone not want to piss her off any more.

"Haha! She's playing with his locked up cock while she sits on his face in a 69 position and makes him clean her pussy of the other guy's cum! Wow! That's actually... really hot..." she says, trailing off, while licking her lips a little.. her eyes glued to the screen now.

Did she just say that was 'hot'? What the fuck... she's into this too? Or she's just finding out she's into this for the first time.

"Show me what you do when you watch these videos." She says as she turns around in the chair completely this time, facing me. "Go ahead, watch those little men eat cum-filled pussies as you stroke your little dick. I want to see you goon and gawk at this shit."

I grip my dripping cock and begin stroking at a medium pace as I know she hates when I go too fast.

"Oh come on now. I know you stroke faster than that. Come on now." She lifts her tank top off and over her head then quickly slides her shorts off and moves the chair right in front of me, like two feet away, and sits back in her matching blue thong and bra. "Let's see where your eyes focus more.. me or your sick little video."

My eyes dart continuously between her sexy body and the cuckold cleanup video and within less than a minute of stroking like this, I'm at the edge and let go, moaning like crazy.

"Uh oh, what's the matter pussyboy?? Too much for you?" she says in a soft and almost loving tone as she moves even closer to me, her legs together and now in between mine, her thighs right below my cock as she moves her head in close to my cock, almost inspecting it, or just playing as if she can't see it, making fun of my size.

A small drop of cum drips out of my cock and on her right thigh...

She gasps, "Matthew! Did I say you could cum?!" she raises her voice a little as a second and then a third slightly larger drops fall on her same thigh.

"No no I swear! It's just, I was edging so much and after last night and..." I plead with her as smaller fourth and fifth drops hit her leg.

"Ooooh haha! You've got such bad blue balls that even edging is making you drip like this?? Oh my..." she snickers while looking down at her leg and back at my cock.

"Keep going."

I stroke some more as I watch a guy in the video clean the cum off the ass of a beautiful woman. My jaw drops as this clip is showing and Jen looks back...

"You like that, pussyboy? You like the idea of eating cum off a gorgeous woman that you'll never fuck?"

"Uh huh.." I grunt as I stroke like crazy then let go really quick as I hit the edge again.

This time a small little stream of cum drips out. At least a teaspoon worth. All hitting her left and right thighs.

"Oh my... look at this mess. Who's gonna clean it up?" she slowly glances up towards me.

"Stroke some more, pussyboy. Stroke your little dicky for your sister while your sick video plays. I bet you're loving this..."

I hit the edge again, another little stream of cum hitting her legs like the last.

"My, my, my..." she giggles and lays back. Her legs in full view below my cock now along with her toned stomach and her tits in her bra look incredible.. she slides one of the straps down her arm. "If you can hold out just another minute, I'll let you see my tits. Do you think you can do it, pussyboy?" She says with an evil grin.

But that's it. I can't hold it. I start stroking again...

"Please... I need to cum. I can't hold it. Please..." I beg with her. I start to walk away to grab some tissue.

"Hey! Don't move! Get back here! Right where you were." She snaps.

"But... I'm gonna cum."

"Yes, you're going to cum on ME and then you're going to clean it up."

"Clean it...up?" I question, even though I know what she's saying. The video continues in the background...

"Yes, you're going to live your fantasy today with your little sister hahaha!" she laughs as if this is a big game to her, yet my balls are fucking aching..

"You're going to cum on me and clean it all up with your tongue. Got it? And I'm going to count you down from 5... ready pussyboy?"

"Yes, oh my god. Please..." I beg her again. I can't believe this is happening..

"5"

"4"

"3"

"2"

"..."

She pauses long... Way too long. I slow down my pace as I'm about to explode as she smiles, trying to hold back her laughter. "Ready to eat your own cum off your little sister?"

I mutter out some sort of sound of agreement as I'm so close to cumming and can't hold it in anymore...

"1... Cum for me, cuckie."

And with that, my cock explodes. The first thick stream of cum hitting her stomach, just below her tits. The second even stronger, hitting her chest and her left tit above her bra. The third and fourth much smaller ropes of cum hit her stomach again and the last several drops hit her thighs and bikini line area near her thong, mixing with my drops on her from before.

"Oh my fucking god, Jen.. that was..." before I can finish my sentence, she snaps at me.

"Clean. Now."

"What? You're not serious are you?" I seriously thought she was fucking with me..

"Now. Let's go. Don't make me ask you again, cuckie." Second time she's called me that now. I can't believe she actually wants me to do this. I look down at her insanely hot body covered in my cum... or at least as much cum as I can unload anyway. I get down on my knees and look up at her again, just to be sure she's not fucking with me.

"What are you waiting for? This is what you wanted, isn't it? To clean cum off a beautiful woman?"

I put my head close to my cum sitting on her right upper thigh and then I lick it. Just a little. It's salty... kind of bitter. Doesn't taste that great. I lick again. More this time. Then again... and again.

Her skin... it's so soft. Her smell.. it's incredible. My tongue is on her body. Oh my god.. she's amazing. I can't believe I'm licking my own cum off my hot sister.

I continue cleaning her one thigh, then move to the other, closer to her thong this time, not far from her pussy. She moans softly as I do and says under her breath, "That's it, pussyboy. Clean up all that cum." Her right hand up and holding her hair as she breathes heavier than usual... as if she's enjoying this. Her left hand gripping the arm rest.

I move up to her stomach where most of the cum is and continue cleaning.. all the while the video is still playing in the background, reminding me of my numerous times I've jerked off imagining myself doing this in person with a woman... just never thought it would ever be my sister.

Her left hand leaves the armrest and she puts it softly on the back of my head as I continue cleaning my cum from her stomach. The slight soft ripple of her abs on my tongue cause another drop of cum to leave my cock and hit her foot where her legs and feet are resting between my legs.

"Pussyboy, are you still cumming? Enjoying yourself a little too much, are we?" she says as she moves her right foot to my balls and massages them softly as I continue cleaning her. I look up at her as I lick and I can see the look of satisfaction in her face as she looks down on me. She looks like a fucking goddess. My cock drips a little bit more on her foot as she continues to massage my balls and a bit of my shaft.

She then points to her left tit. "C'mon, you're done there. One more spot." She says softly as she pulls her bra down a little, showing me a little more of her C-cup and soft skin.

I move up towards her chest and dive right in. Almost a little too eager.

"Easy now. You're not there to make love to it. That's not for boys like you. Just clean your mess and that's it." She says almost in a whisper tone, my ears closer to her now, so it's driving me absolutely wild.

"Good boy. Now just clean my foot then I'm going to go jump in the shower."

I make my way down her body, keeping my face close to her as I inhale her scent all the way down. "Hehe, you're so cute. I saw that. You like my body, don't you?"

"Mmmhmmm.." is all I mutter as I clean off her foot.

"There. All done. Good job, pussyboy." Her voice back to a normal tone as she fixes her bra and grabs her shirt and shorts, spinning around in the chair, closing all the open windows on the computer and turning it off.

"Eat your breakfast. I'm going to have a shower, then we will head out a bit later on to go get you your little cage. Sound good?"

"Um... yeah.. sure. Sounds good, Jen." I say, while still sitting on my knees, my cock still dripping a little.

She gets up and stands in front of me and looks down at the little drop of cum sitting on the head of my cock and smiles. She slowly wipes the cum off the tip with her index finger and brings it up towards my mouth, opening her own mouth ever so slightly, as if telling me what to do without saying a word. I reluctantly open my mouth and she puts her finger in my mouth for me to clean it.

"Good boy." She says with a smile as she begins walking away towards the bathroom.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Sister Moves In Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 959 milliseconds