• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Rita's Idea of a Third

Rita's Idea of a Third

12

Sometimes I like to explore situations where there is sexual manipulation of some kind. Not violence or rape necessarily, but where one person uses sexuality in a devious way on someone who is unsuspecting or unprepared.

*****

Really, I guess the whole thing was my fault. I was the one always teasing her about having a three-way. I knew she was attracted to some women, and I thought, "What the heck, maybe she'll say yes someday." I didn't really believe she would, but, as Old Blue Eyes says, "Fairy tales can come true, it can happen to you". But I guess somebody else said, "Be careful what you wish for."

Rita called me that Thursday afternoon, and she sounded almost breathless.

"Hey, Babe. You know how you're always going on about having a threesome? Well, your birthday's coming up in a couple of months. How about we celebrate early? I've got just the person!"

Was I more stunned or more excited? But she refused to give me any more info. She just said, "We'll be over this evening about 9:00," and hung up.

I did a quick run to the store for red wine and some snacks. I did a quick cleanup, including the bathroom. I set up all the necessary stuff in my bedroom: hand towels, candles, lube, ice bucket, clean sheets. What else? Oh yeah, a good hot shower, and I used her favorite shampoo and body wash. By nine, I'd been ready for hours.

Rita knocked once and walked in, with a guy. A GUY guy. Not a girl guy. Things started to cloud up right then.

"Babe, this is David. We just met, uh, this afternoon. Downtown. David, this is Eric, my boyfriend." David smiled, moved too close, and shook my hand.

Something about him gave me an odd gut feeling, like I'd just met a serial killer or some strange animal. It wasn't his appearance, exactly. He was just average height, very clean cut, tan, with dark brown hair. I think it was his eyes, which sort of pinned me like a bug on a cork board. I had a hard time getting "Hello" out of my mouth, but he filled in all the blank spaces in the conversation easily.

Then we were all sitting in the living room, consuming the wine and snacks I'd laid out previously. I was trying to get Rita's attention and hoping she'd catch my eyes directing her to the kitchen. Finally, I asked her if she remembered where we'd put the new corkscrew last time. We had a perfectly decent corkscrew in the living room, but I managed to get her into the kitchen with that ploy anyway.

"Rita, what's this shit? A GUY? We talked about having a girl as a third, not a guy. You and I both like girls. What the hell am I gonna do with another guy here? This ain't gonna work."

"Oh, come on. You never know. You might like it. Try it! Besides, he's already here, and I can't just throw him out. It'll just be the one time. You can suck it up and do this for me, can't you? Next time, we'll find a girl."

There was no arguing with her. I was already beginning to see this as mostly my fault, and now I had to pay for it. I determined to make the best of it and try to cut the evening short. I was just a little worried because David seemed so intense somehow. Just how did Rita meet this guy, anyway?

David led the way to my bedroom as if he'd been there before. He held Rita's hand as she followed behind. I was third in line, already feeling that things were getting out of hand. They shed their clothes quickly, as if they were already old pals. I followed suit, trying to figure out how to get this situation under control.

But once we were in bed, David took the lead.

"Let's make a Rita sandwich". She faced me, which made it hard for me to get my hands on the best parts of her. About all I could do was to kiss her mouth and touch her shoulders, arms, and hip. David was kissing her neck and running his hands all over her tits and pussy. Meanwhile, she reached back and held his cock as it lay against her ass.

"Rita, why don't you show me how you get Eric up and ready for action?"

Smiling and muttering a sensuous "Yeah", Rita began to manipulate my cock with both hands. I was on my back, still feeling out of place in my own apartment.

"Sweetie, take him in your mouth," commanded David, and Rita complied.

I have to say, Rita's mouth can get me hard, but I've never gotten off to one of her blowjobs. She's a licker and tickler, not a deep sucker. No pussy-mouth on this girl. It's strictly lollipop with her, but I give her credit for trying.

Rita was off to my right side, and I noticed that David had gotten on the other side of her, his hand on her butt as she leaned in to taste my cock. Then, I could see that he was fingering her snatch, his other hand rubbing her neck. In a few minutes, he leaned down as if to whisper something to her.

Rita moved up my body and straddled my waist, leaning down to put her tits near my mouth. I know she likes nipple play, so I obliged her with my tongue and lips. She held my forearms above my head and lay her full weight on my body. I expected that her next move would be to slide down and impale her pussy on my waiting cock. I was wrong.

I felt David between my legs now, and he clamped his arms around my thighs. Then I felt his mouth engulf my cock. "Oh, god, this ain't right!" I thought, but my mouth was full of tit and my body was immobilized.

I guess I haven't had a lot of really good head in my life, and as much as it pains me to say it, David gave great head. I tried to hold out, but he had me coming within a couple of minutes, my cock plowing deeply into his throat. I almost felt like I was being raped, held down on the bed as I was. I'd never been in bed with another man, and I sure never got a blow job from one before. The whole experience was disorienting and exhausting. It took some time for me to come back to my right mind.

When I did come around, it was to watch as David, grinning, sank his cock into Rita, right there on the bed beside me. I was shocked to see how she urged him on, lifting her knees and pulling him into her and down on top of her. I was kind of stunned. They went on and on, and I could tell that David was firmly in control. I heard Rita's breathing and saw that familiar look on her face as she neared her first orgasm, but he remained cool. Twice more over the next half hour, he guided her through climaxes that showed their intensity in her face and on her sweaty body. He pulled her into several positions during the course of fucking her. They scissored, she sat in his lap, and finally, he had her on her knees and he pounded her from behind. Several times, I tried to touch her tits or stroke her in some way, but she pushed my hands away, as if I were a distraction.

I can't tell you what it's like to see a total stranger fucking your girlfriend, right in front of you, and knowing that she's absolutely into it. Shocking, humiliating, maddening, mostly. In the end, David filled her up, triggering yet another Rita orgasm. At the height of his come, he briefly glanced at me, and I felt almost like an intruder. In further humiliation, I realized that my cock was hard again from watching them.

David got up and walked down the hall, to the bathroom, I assumed. In a desperate attempt to salvage something, I reached out and began to stroke Rita with my left hand, hoping to at least get sloppy seconds.

"No, no, I'm done. No more, Eric." She pushed my hand away.

David came back with a hot, wet wash cloth and a dry hand towel, and he began to clean up my sweaty, cum soaked girlfriend. He pulled her to a sitting position, kissed her deeply, and said, "We'd better get going."

"Rita, you're gonna stay the night, aren't you?"

"No, Eric. I have to take David back to his car, and I've got an important thing at work in the morning."

"I can drop Eric off. Why don't you just snooze a little while I do that, and then I'll be back and you can sleep over." Was it totally transparent that I was hoping for some midnight pussy?

"No, I don't have any clean clothes with me, and I need to be up bright and early. I'll run David back to his car and sleep at my place tonight. That's the best plan."

There was no arguing with her, and I watched as the two of them walked out my apartment door together. From the living room window, I could see them in the parking lot. David had her up against the car door, kissing and fondling her, and she wasn't resisting.

I was boiling. My three-way turned into a two-way with me on the outside. I'd watched as some rank stranger fucked my girlfriend, in my bed, to three or four orgasms, and I didn't even get laid properly. Yeah, I got a world class blow job, but from another man. Now, he was making out with my girlfriend in the parking lot, and I was skeptical that she was going to drop him off and go to her apartment alone.

This is maybe the part I hate to admit to the most. It makes me look really weak, I know. I got dressed and drove to Rita's place. There was nothing to see. I didn't know David's car, and I couldn't see any activity in Rita's windows. But I stayed and watched for hours. Lights came on in her place a couple of times, but curtains prevented me from seeing who was moving around.

As the sun started to come up, I saw someone I was pretty sure was David coming out of the apartment gate, getting into a car, and driving off. As I thought, he'd been in there all night, fucking Rita. I drove home in a funk, called in to work and left a message that I was sick, and crawled in bed. I slept on the side away from the wet spot.

——————

I have some pride. I didn't call her for two days. Saturday afternoon, I finally decided to answer one of her calls, which had been piling up on my voicemail.

"Hey, Babe. Where have you been? You're not sick, are you?" she said.

"I thought you might be busy with your new friend."

"...Uh, you mean David? No, Sweetie, I told you that was just a one-time thing. Just trying out your three-way idea, you know?" She was trying to blame it all on me.

"One time? I think it was more than that."

"...No, Honey. Just that once. Are you mad, Babe? I know you probably feel a little neglected, but I can make that up to you. We'll find a girl and do it that way, okay?"

"How many times was it, Rita? There was all that fucking in my bed, and then you took him home and fucked all night. Did you fuck him before you brought him to my place, too?"

There's no point in going over the whole sorry conversation. In the end, she did admit to fucking him in her apartment that night, but she tried to justify it by saying it was just a continuation of what had gone on at my place, and that since I had known about that, the second act was okay, even though she lied to me about her intention to drop him off at his car.

I told her to fuck off.

—————-

Sunday, early afternoon, I hear a knock on my door. I couldn't see anyone through the peep hole, so I opened the door, and David breezed right past me. He sat on the couch and began talking, as if we were old friends.

"Rita's really upset. She thinks she's lost you. So, I need to tell you some stuff so you'll understand all this and we can get on with things.

"You see, Eric, you and Rita are normal folks. You're sexual, but you also have other aspects to your lives. I'm not like you. You may call me bisexual, but I'm really hyper-sexual. From puberty, I've thought of almost nothing but sex everyday. When people meet me, or even just see me, they recognize that on some level. Maybe it's pheromones, I dunno.

"Like, a couple of weeks ago, I saw a couple having dinner in this restaurant, and I made eye contact with them. I sat down at their table and it wasn't long before the wife was nudging my leg under the table. However, what I really wanted was the husband. I was touching his leg on the one side while she was grabbing at my other hand under the table. In the end, I had to do them both so I could get it on with the husband. He told me later that he'd never been with a man before, but that when he saw me, he knew we'd wind up in bed together. After that first time, I carried on with him for a week behind the wife's back. But she got her satisfaction that first night, so I didn't feel bad about it.

"It's not that I'm that good looking or well hung or anything. I just give off strong sex vibes, and people are attracted to me. I remember last year meeting a woman in an ice cream shop. She was there getting a treat for her family. Cute, about 30 years old. She was a Baptist preacher's wife, of all things. It was night, and she'd gone out to pick up ice cream. I fucked her on the back seat of her husband's Buick with the A/C going full blast to keep the ice cream from melting too fast. All I had to do was give her a look and introduce myself, and she practically led me to the car and raped me.

"So, when I saw Rita at the cafe downtown, and I wanted her, there really wasn't much she could do to resist. She did make me promise to include you, which is to her credit."

David was now leaning forward in his chair and looking through me with his snake-eyes.

"But I feel bad that you think you got rooked the other night. I was ready for more, but Rita had said we shouldn't stay too long and keep you up. I gotta say, you seemed to enjoy the blow job pretty much. I always like a good blow job, and I find that men generally do a better job of it than women. More knowledge about the male equipment, no doubt.

"I would have let you fuck me, if we'd had more time. That way maybe you wouldn't have felt so left out. But, hey, I've got some time now..." David stood and pulled his t-shirt over his head.

"...uh, no, I'm straight."

He walked across the room and headed down the hall toward my bedroom, dropping his shirt on the floor. I followed, muttering stuff about "you need to leave" and "I'm not, I'm..." and other stuff that was just babbling.

He stood by the bed, his back to me, and dropped his pants and underwear. The sandals came off. I was standing with my back to the door, still trying to formulate a coherent sentence.

Finally the words came out. "David, I'm straight. I'm not gay. Until the other night, I've never been in bed with another man."

He turned toward me, and I could see the beginnings of a hard on there. Well, how could I not notice? I raised my right arm to point him out of the room. He walked to me and put one hand on my right wrist and one on my other shoulder. For a second, his snakey eyes looked at my face, and then he put his head over my shoulder and spoke very softly, his chest pressing against mine. Yes, I could feel his dick on my leg, too.

"I know, you're a straight guy. Just because you have sex with another man doesn't make you gay. It may make you adventurous and experienced, but not gay. I've had sex with lots of straight guys. Many of them will never have sex with another guy again, but they took the opportunity to find out what it's like the one time.

"Rita told me that she let you fuck her in the ass once. I don't think she'll ever let you do that again. She didn't like it all that much, she said. She thinks you liked it a lot.

"But you can fuck me in the ass, and I WILL like it. You can look at it as payback for the other night, when you didn't get to fuck anybody. If you have bad feelings for me, you can get even by screwing my ass. If you wanna get back at Rita, you can think of it that way. You can imagine it's Rita's ass, for all I care. It will feel about the same as her's did. But mostly, you can just enjoy that feeling that's like no other."

The hand that was on my shoulder was now brushing the front of my shorts gently, just enough to demonstrate our mutual knowledge of my rising cock. I took a deep rasping breath, hoping to find something to say in the air I was inhaling.

David began to kneel in front of me, peeling my loose shorts down as he did so. Once again, that warm deep throat took me in, but very slowly and excruciatingly this time. In a few seconds, my cock was almost painfully hard.

He got up slowly, like a sensuous woman would, turned and walked back to the bed. He picked up the tube of lubricant, crawled on the bed facing the opposite direction, and pulled his knees up under him, revealing his full moon. He reached back and squirted a large amount of lube at the top of his crack, and I watched as it slid south. Then, he wiggled his ass in invitation.

Like a dog, I walked to the bed, climbed up and dragged my dick through the slimy lube. With encouragement and help from David, my cock head found its target, and I began to press into him. With Rita, the process had taken several minutes, but with David, I was up to the hilt in less than a minute.

He was right about the way his ass felt wrapped around my cock. I had to admit, it was even better than it had been with Rita, since David wasn't the least bit reluctant to take my gentle thrusts.

He pulled my right hand off his hip and brought it to his cock, which was hard underneath him.

"See, I told you I'd like it."

I felt the heft and hardness of it. The first cock other than my own I'd ever touched. I thought about how many times I'd held my own hard cock, and the feeling was always that of the cock. Now, I was thinking of the way my hand felt with this hot, hard member in its grip. Perhaps I held on to it just a bit too long, but the sensation was interesting to me.

David stretched his legs out and I was lying flat on top of him, working myself into him in that most ancient rhythm. I looked down at his back and noticed how fine and tan his shoulders and neck were. His longish hair was getting sweaty and matted, and I pushed it away to see his neck better. The thought occurred to me that skin is skin, whether it's male or female. I resisted kissing his neck and shoulder.

In awhile, his undulating hip movements got to me, and I knew I was soon to come. I wanted this to be a great come, as it was likely the only time I'd ever be in this situation, and maybe a long time until my cock felt ass. Holding his wrists above his head on the pillow, I pressed in deeply, pulled out nearly all the way, and then pressed in again and again until my seed was totally spent, holding myself in his depths at the end.

In a minute, David rolled me off to the side. With my eyes still closed, I felt him cleaning up my cock with a hot soapy rag. Then he lay down beside me on his back, his cock still rampant.

"Oh, man, I gotta get off. You wanna help, or just watch? I don't think my cock exactly burned your hand when you were touching it awhile ago. How about a little hand action now? In for a penny..."

At this point, I wasn't even debating with myself or trying to make rational decisions. I was pretty much all in, having come this far. What a strange day it had been!

As I stroked his cock, he started talking about Rita again.

"Now that Rita, she could use some lessons. I saw how she was licking you, and she did me about the same way. I could have taught her a couple of things, but since you're her boyfriend, I figured that was up to you. Has she ever gotten you off with her mouth? I didn't think so. What is that lollipop shit she does?

"Like I said before, men generally do a better blow job than women. You could out do her, I'm sure."

It wasn't hard to see where he was going with this.

"Yeah, that would be something, for you to know you give better head than she does. What do you think? Go on, give it a try. You've come this far, and you may never be in this position again. You know what to do."

There was a bit of truth in what he said. Surely, every man has pictured himself in that position. Maybe he just wished he could suck his own dick, or maybe he just thought about it as a wild fantasy, but men do wonder what it would be like to suck cock, on some level.

"I'm not gay," I said, as I lowered my mouth onto the head of his cock.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Rita's Idea of a Third

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 52 milliseconds