• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Cage

The Cage

Part 1

It had been some months since Dom and Linda had played with others. After their last adventure, things went quite during the birth, recovery, midnight feeds etc. Dom however, missing out on a lot of that, grew ever hornier and more depraved thinking of new perversions to try and enjoy.

Finally, they had resumed fun with each other and were getting kinky again, with Dom and Linda both exploring playing Switch rather than their traditional Dom/sub arrangement. Linda was sitting in the home office studying during the evening, as was often the case, when Dom walked up to Linda and slipped a necklace around her neck.

"Dom?" exclaimed Linda, looking down to see a small key attached to the necklace, "what on earth is this for?"

"Well" said Dom, grinding himself against Linda's arm as she sat. It was then Linda noticed the hardness of his crotch, but not the usual hardness.

Reaching up, Linda tugged at Dom's track pants to reveal his cock encased in a silver cage and padlocked. "Oh my God!" exclaimed Linda. "You silly boy! What have you done to yourself now? How on earth do you think you are going to fuck me with that thing on?"

"Well Miss Linda, I wasn't really expecting to. You see, I've been making arrangements while you have been on the mend. Here, look" he said, showing her his computer and a profile setup up on a big fetish site. "I've created this to find you some studs and fuck toys to play with. There's more, someone will be here in about 15 minutes, I really do not expect him to chicken out or anything at this point."

"Dom!" admonished Linda. "You are supposed to run any potential suitors past me prior to a meet. You know this! Now show me this person. Hurry up! There's obviously nothing that can be done now. He better be very nice."

Linda looked over the site and found the messages exchanged between Dom posing as her and Jason. This new guy, he looked and sounded nice enough from what she saw and read. Twenty five is young though, but he's buff and hung, she thought with a smile, looking at the pictures.

As Linda turned to face Dom, she noticed he had stripped naked, with just his cage, collar and leash running from cage to collar. Linda reached up and tugged at the leash, watching Dom's cock and balls move, pulling tighter and harder looking for signs of pleasure or pain on Dom's face, revealing the end of Dom's favourite butt plug inserted earlier.

"I see you have your cameras setup, as usual. Expecting to sit here and watch me with this young man?"

"Yes, Miss Linda. They are already recording" stated Dom.

Linda was thinking of a plan of her own. "You will need to be punished severely for what you have done tonight."

"Yes, Miss Linda" stated Dom, eagerly expecting some form of torture or punishment after this guy had gone.

"However, I expect my new lover will be here shortly. Come with me, slave." Linda pulled hard on the leash and Dom followed her to the bedroom. "Now, quickly, sit on that chair and stay." Linda directed Dom to one of the chairs beside their bed, quickly got a blindfold and earplugs and fitted them to Dom.

Dom was a little worried, this wasn't what he planned. He wasn't supposed to be naked, blindfolded, ear plugged, butt plugged, and cock caged sitting in the bedroom. He was supposed to be sitting comfortably and discretely in the home office watching the show. Did Ms Linda actually plan on just bringing this guy in here with him like this?

It seemed an age as he sat there awaiting further stimulation, instruction or input. Finally, the blindfold came off and the ear plugs removed for him to see Miss Linda and Jason, the new stud, both still clothed, making him feel uncomfortable in his current state.

"Now, Jason, this is my slave husband. Be polite, he is my toy not yours. Dom, you will address this person as Mr Jason. First up, we have some business to take care of."

At last, thought Dom, he's going to fuck her.

"Dom you have a punishment coming. Jason doesn't need to know the details but he can watch while I administer the punishment"

Oh no, thought Dom. This wasn't it all. He felt his cock twitch inside the cage, wondering what was coming. His arse tightened around the butt plug.

"Dom, stand up. I will take that seat and spank your cheeks until I am satisfied you have been punished enough"

Dom stood as Linda sat, pulled him over her lap and commenced stroking his butt. Both looked up at Jason, Dom briefly and in total embarrassment. Linda, however, said "Jason, strip and make yourself comfortable on the bed. I will join you shortly.

Once Jason was stretched out on the bed looking at the couple on the chair, Linda smiled at him and started slapping Dom, first on one cheek until it became bright red and then on the other. She moved back and forth, steadily slapping harder and harder until Dom's cheeks glowed the brightest of red. He almost had a tear in his eye as she declared she had had enough.

"Right, Dom. I expect you would like to go now?" Linda teased. He nodded eagerly. "Well, I have other plans. You can stand at my side of the bed and provide any assistance we may require."

As Dom moved to stand near the bed, Jason rose up to wrap his arms around Linda and kiss her passionately, his hands all over her. Linda felt Jason's hands everywhere as his tongue pushed into her mouth. His cock, already hard, was pushing between her legs. Linda, feeling relaxed after giving the spanking, was happy to let Jason do as he pleased. Being a guy, it didn't take him long to push Linda to her knees so that she could suck on his cock. Always a keen cock sucker, Linda wrapped her mouth around him and immediately started bobbing and stroking.

"Oh, Linda! Babe, you're so good at that!" cried Jason. He soon stopped and scooped Linda up and laid her out on the bed, spreading her wide. He dove between her legs, the ever horny Linda was moaning in moments.

"Dom, take Jason's place so he can come up here. I want to suck his cock some more" Linda instructed.

Dom climbed between Linda's legs as Jason moved up to allow Linda to suck him. Dom got to work on Linda's pussy and then added just a fingertip, which he knew always drove Linda wild.

Jason looked down and asked "you really need this cock in your pussy, don't you Linda?"

"Yes! Yes! Put it inside me, please!" cried Linda.

Jason slid a rubber on and eased into Linda as she grabbed Dom by the head and started kissing him. "You like the taste of Jason's cock on my mouth, don't you?" Not waiting for an answer, she pressed her mouth against his again. "Dom, reach down and stroke my clit while Jason fucks me. Yes, that's a bit better, but something still doesn't feel quite right."

With that, Linda reached down, grabbing Jason's cock tearing the rubber off. "You don't mind, do you? And you will pull out when you cum, won't you?"

"Of course, Linda" grinned Jason as he pushed his now bare cock back inside her.

"Oh, yes!" cried Linda. "That's it, fuck me! Dom always tells me bareback feels so much nicer. Isn't that right, dear?" Dom lay there next to the pair, stroking Linda's breasts stomach and pubic mound, as Jason pumped his cock in out of her.

After a while, Jason decided he wanted to fuck Linda from behind.

"Even better" said Linda. "Dom can get under me, eat me and lick your balls."

Dom didn't seem to have any say in this as Linda simply straddled him and rubbed her pussy over is mouth. He tasted the mix of cock and pussy and lapped at her juices. Jason came up behind her and pushed his cock back into Linda's pussy, after rubbing it all over Dom's face on the way in. Dom was in heaven, lapping at Linda's pussy and occasionally sucking Jason's cock as it slid out. While Dom was busy doing this, Linda was pulling on his leash and slapping randomly at his balls, which only served to arouse Dom further. All too soon, the pace quickened. Dom was almost expecting Jason to pull out at the last minute, as he heard them discuss before, but that was forgotten in the moment as Jason grunted and came deep inside Linda. Jason pulled out and left soon after, leaving the couple entwined on the bed.

Once Dom had cleaned all of Jason's cum from Linda, she said "Now then, let's have a look here" as she removed her key necklace. "Should I release you yet?" teased Linda.

Dom was almost thrusting in anticipation to be freed while Linda kept tugging on the leash. "Ok" she said, unlocking the device and removing his cock. It was soaked with pre-cum and Linda greedily gobbled his cock, which hardened almost instantly, nearly choking Linda as its length filled her throat. A few short strokes and he was gushing cum into her mouth, not losing any hardness after that. Linda laid down and spread herself wide.

"Now, Dom. I want your cock in me and I hope you have another load of cum to fill me with and then lick me clean!" said Linda as she pulled Dom on top and he slid deep inside her.

Part 2

Life continued its kinky and sometimes boring way for Dom and Linda over the next few weeks, with Dom being his usual Dominant self with Linda and their joint sub and close friend Natalia, who was a regular guest at their home, as well as Linda's trainee sub, being subject to Dom's pleasure and perversions. But, they are stories for another time as Dom and Linda find themselves facing another rare night alone.

"Dom, I know we have the evening to ourselves, but I have so much work to catch up on. Please don't organise anything, ok?" Linda stated.

"Of course" agreed Dom. "No problem" and wondered off, glumly thinking what he might be able to get up to by himself.

As he headed to the shower that evening, Linda took note that he also cleaned out no doubt expecting to play with his toys at some time later that evening.

Once he was settled in the lounge, Linda came up to him with his cage. "Here, honey. Put this on. I might want some fun later, when I'm finished and I don't want you too worn out to please me. As a matter of fact, put this butt plug in too" she said, handing him a medium sized plug. "There's no reason you can't sit there like that for the evening."

Surprised by all this, Dom was happy to do as he was told, looking forward to a little bit of fun latter in the evening. As he settled down to watch TV, he decided against porn under the conditions.

Only an hour later, Linda walked back into the room looking like pure sex, with fuck me boots and short skirt on.

"Right, slave. Strip!"

"Yes, Miss Linda." Dom stood and tore his clothes off as Linda moved to fit a collar, cuffs and his leash from cage to collar.

With several firm tugs, as she now often seemed to enjoy, "Come with me" she ordered as she pulled him firmly to the bedroom.

Once in the bedroom, she had Dom bend over the bed while she practised her aim across his back and bum with a cat-o-nine tails. Once she had achieved a desired colour of red across Dom's back and bum, she grabbed his leash and pulled him over the bed, tying him firmly. Legs spread wide, bum and cock exposed, she remembered the times he had tied her in much the same way and used her thoroughly.

Once tied and exposed, Linda fitted a blindfold and ear buds with music to block any sound, as he had done with her in the past. Just a few more things to do, Linda had purchased an inflatable vibrating butt plug to push Dom's limits. Pushing this into place at its smallest, gave it a few pumps to make it a bit bigger and leaving a low vibration, she grabbed his leash and tugged it for a while. Linda decided to tie it off at a stretch to his collar. One more thing, thought Linda as she left and returned with a large handful of pegs from her washing basket. She set about attaching them to Dom's ball sack and then a few across his nipples for good measure. Happy with her work, Linda left Dom and walked away.

Dom was twitching slightly in excitement and pain, squeezing the plug inside him, wondering what was to come next as the minutes dragged on. The way Linda tied his cage off left pre-cum drooling from his trapped cock onto his stomach.

Finally, after what felt like hours, Dom sensed some movement near him. Tied with his head near the edge of the bed, he felt something brushing against his head and his leash being tugged repeatedly. The ear plugs came out and finally the blindfold removed. Blinking to try and see clearly, he looked up to not only see Miss Linda, but their previous playmate Jason. Their arms entwined as they kissed passionately for an age, as Linda stroked Jason's crotch, his bulge hardening.

Breaking from their kiss, she looked down to Dom and smiled. "I invited Jason over to fuck me tonight, since you are all caged up and obviously can't do that."

"But" thought Dom to himself "it was her idea to put the cage on!"

Linda continued to stroke the front of Jason's pants, as she spoke to Dom. "Here" she said, unzipping Jason's jeans and pulling out his semi-hard cock. "We can use your mouth to get him nice and hard so he can fuck me" rubbing his cock all over Dom's mouth and face. Not that Dom minded, really, opening his mouth and flicking his tongue against the hardening cock.

Their play was interrupted by a loud knock on the front door. "Oh" said Linda "who on earth can that be right now?" seemingly annoyed. "Jason, amuse yourself with Dom's mouth while I sort this out."

Dom found himself tied there, plugged and caged again, just slightly concerned at the unfolding events and wondering who the hell was at the door and would they just go away.

Hearing voices and what sounded like someone entering the house, Dom became a little more worried as the bedroom door burst open with Linda leading someone in by the hand.

"Jason, meet John, a playmate of ours. He's come to join us for some fun!" Jason looked up from rubbing his now hard cock over Dom's mouth to say hi as Linda and John started pawing at each other renewing their familiarity from their last meeting.

"Jason, that's enough of that for now," said Linda as he was happily fucking Dom's mouth. "By now, you and John can pleasure me on the bed, right next to Dom. Jason, give Dom's butt plug a few more pumps to make it bigger and turn the vibration up to maximum, then come back here and give me some of your cock."

Dom was in shock, heaven and excitement all at once. He desperately wanted to give his cock a good stroke as he felt the butt plug filing him even more. He gasped out loud as the vibrations were turned up. Linda looked across and grinned, Jason moved over to Linda who stroked his cock before sliding into her wet pussy.

Dom sat there, spread, filled, vibrating and shaking in ecstasy as he watched the two guys work their way back and forth between his wife's pussy and mouth, ;licking and stroking everywhere in between. Hearing her moans of ecstasy just excited him more.

"Right boys" said Linda. "I want you to fuck me and fill me with cum, one after the other. Oh, and don't forget to use Dom's mouth to clean your cocks after" she said with a grin and a chuckle. "As a matter of fact, let me get on my hands and knees over his mouth. Jason you get behind me"

Jason went first, again pounding away until he groaned and flooded Linda's pussy with his cum. He continued to work his cock in and out of Linda's pussy until he groaned and shuddered again.

"Oh, yes!" screamed Linda. "I felt that"

As Jason emptied himself into Linda's eager pussy, he slowly pulled out, a river of cum following his cock. Dom licked and gobbled all he could as Jason wiped his cock all over Dom's mouth until it was clean.

"John, you're next. I want your big cock! Fuck me!"

John slid in behind Linda and fucked her steadily from behind, bringing moans of delight from Linda and more excitement every time he slapped her arse, which he did repeatedly. While John was slapping Linda's arse and he fucking her, she was steadily slapping away at Dom's aching balls and tugging on his leash with the other hand until John unloaded his cum inside Linda, pulling out so that Dom could suck him clean before Linda settled her pussy on top of Dom's mouth. He sucked and licked at her pussy until she had enough and rolled over against John to catch her breath. Looking over at Jason, she noticed he was again hard from watching all the action and quietly laying there stroking his cock.

"Jason, your cock looks nice and hard. Feel free to help yourself to Dom's mouth and arse until you are satisfied. My pussy is just too sore for now."

With that, Jason moved over to Dom, pulling the vibrating plug out and causing Dom to groan loudly. Jason then climbed between Dom's legs and pushed his cock into Dom and started fucking him as Linda and John watched while kissing and playing with each other until John's cock was once again hard.

"John, why don't you join Jason in using Dom? I think my pussy is just too sore for any more fucking tonight."

With that, both Jason and John started working over Dom's mouth and arse, pounding him relentlessly, switching from end to end, sharing his mouth and arse between them. As Linda watched, enjoying the show, She began gently stroking her clit and pulling on the leash connected to Dom's cock cage. As she watched Dom all trussed up, getting fucked, the pegs that she had attached earlier were falling off as the male's bodies squashed together in their passion. As the two guys got closer to orgasm, they sped up their use of Dom's holes until they both erupted with moans and groans, then making sure to present their cocks to Dom's mouth to be cleaned. They both dressed and left soon after.

Linda climbed off the bed and moved over to Dom. "You look a mess, dear" she said, looking at Dom covered in cum. "I wonder if I should take your cage off yet?" she teased once again, as she loosened his bonds and dragged him over to the bed by his leash, with his cage still attached. Once on the bed, she set about removing his cage. Seeing his cock spring almost instantly to full hardness once free, Dom grabbed Linda and flipped her onto her back.

"Oh, Dom, I don't know if I can take any more. My pussy is so sore from the fucking those two guys gave me. Are you sure you couldn't just go without tonight?"

"Never!" Dom declared, switching again. He pushed his hard cock into Linda's tender pussy and fucked her vigorously through several paingasms until they both collapsed exhausted.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Cage

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 275 milliseconds