• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • IT Will Be

IT Will Be

It was Friday afternoon when I drove to Eric and Rosina's house. They'd asked me to fix their pc that had some problems as I was known for being a technical guy. However I really wasn't I just had some attributes some didn't have or were too lazy to use. Being inquisitive, willing to try and search that's not that hard is it? The visit was not planned, just come by when you've got time. I just hope that someone's home then.

Rosina was my cousin, her father and my father were brothers. They were very close when they grew up and even now there close. This meant that Rosina and her and my sister grew up reasonably close. Eric was her boyfriend for about six months now, he was a nice chap although he could be quite intrusive.

I parked the car on the driveway as there was space on the driveway. Eric's car wasn't standing there so probably in the garage or he was on nightshift. Eric sure loved his new car so he wasn't amused when I said that its just shaped tin with the function to get to point B. I walked to the door and opened it, there was no need to ring the bell as the battery was dead. I did knock on the door of the living room before I entered but was in vain. The room was empty, too empty it seemed although I could place it. I walked to the table that only seated a picture of Eric and Rosina smiling and hugging. Eric was a small guy with short straw blond hair. He was he nevertheless was a muscleman, spending by my opinion too much time in the gym. Well everybody needs a hobby. You also couldn't say that Eric had a dark skin but next to Rosina he was.

Rosina was milky pale skinned and in contrast to Eric tall. Where she stood five feet ten Eric stood only five feet five. She was slender but athletic as she too went to the gym though not as much as Eric. Where Eric had hair like straw Rosina had hair the colour of paprika. Long dark red hair that waved as it came down her shoulder and back.

I concluded that they weren't home and simply forgot to lock the door. I chuckled as I walked to staircase. I fix their stuff and leave, they'll look up strange when It works again. I froze when I walked into the hallway, as heard moaning noises coming from the master bedroom. So that's why the door isn't locked and nobody's downstairs. I silently walked closer to the door that was ajar. I stood still again and listen more closely, something wasn't right. Then it hit me when I heard the voices that spoke. The accent was off and the voices too I waited a bit longer. Then my suspicion was confirmed as the porn scene was over and the program changed. I smiled, watching porn and leaving the door open is not that smart. I opened the door with care and the oiled hinges made no noise.

I was shocked when I looked into the room. Rosina was laying on her back covered with only a nightgown. A nightgown that she wasn't wearing but it laid on top covering what lays underneath. A blindfolded was wrapped around her head tucking her long red hair . Her arms were handcuffed to balusters of the bed and her legs were tied to the baluster, which made her look like a sea star.
The sound that I could have made was masked by the porn and she didn't react to me standing in the doorway.

I could feel the blood pumping in the veins of my temple and my penis. I could think straight so walked away from the spectacle that Rosina was and went to the toilet. I sat down and looked at my rock hard dick, mindlessly did I began to stroke it. Faster and faster with the memory of Rosina in my mind and in no time did the volcano erupt. While blasting white streams against the wall came eureka.

Once after a couple drinks did Eric boast about their sex toys. With all the details like location, how often and what. We all knew that Eric liked to exaggerate so we took it with a grain of salt. I cleared up the mess and walked to the cupboard in Eric's study. On the top shelf of the further empty cupboard stood two jars, one contained lubricant and one contained massage oil beside it lay a single handcuff with the key inside it's lock. The jar of lubricant was still unopened with its pristine seal covering it's lid. The massage oil was opened but was almost full, it smelled fresh.

With the jar of oil in my hands and the keys in my pocket did I go to the kitchen to warm up the oil. On my way there I locked the front door and left the key in the door so no one could enter. When the oil and my hands were finally warm, did I walk back to a dream. Again I looked at her whilst standing in the doorway and thought perhaps she was sleeping. One way to find out I thought so I changed the porn with the romantic fifties music she liked.

"Ah, back again." Said Rosina when the sound of porn stopped.

I froze and looked at her, she was looking at me. Well her face was pointed in my direction but her eyes were still covered. I didn't answer but put on the music. In a manner of knowing someone was trustworthy I needed to do something. I didn't want her to scream when a silent person began to touch her.

I knew she liked to be touched between her big toe and the long toe so I caressed her toes and feet. I presumed that Eric was one of the few who knew this. No reply came from Rosina so I walked to the warm oil that I put on the bedside table. On the way I hung the keys on a nail, at the table I rubbed some oil on my hands. The strong jasmine smell was pleasant and made me more confident. I moved upward to her hands and began to massage her left hand and arm.

I moved over to her other arm and looked at her face, she was smiling. I always loved her smile, the smile that made everybody around her happy. Shame her almost certainly twinkling eyes were covered by a black strand. When I massaged down her arms I went close to her covered breast but not to close. From the close vicinity of her breast I went to her shoulders and neck. I did it slowly and carefully as not to inflict panic when my hands touched her neck. After the neck I began to lightly stroke the uncovered part of her face.

Rosina began purring like a cat when I began to stroke her face. I knew Rosina absolutely loved cats and Eric hated them, I always thought that strange but well. Rosina was known to mimic cat behaviour like rubbing her face and meowing even from a young age. Although only with those she was close with.

I finished her shoulder, neck and face but she was handcuffed so there was no change of turning her around for a back massage. I now again massaged her feet and moved up her leg but stopped above the knees.

I knew the point of no return was now coming, it was time to remove the night gown. My hands began to tremble as my hand moved closer to the thin fabric. Two fingers pinched it and slowly I uncovered the body of a goddess. I looked at her pussy, she still had her public hair although it was trimmed. What really caught my eyes where her breast, her full breast were standing proudly up. Her breast were like a reverse mountain. With pale white slopes and a dark top. I really felt like a pervert as my oily hands moved from her shoulders to her magnificent breasts. I cupped them and stroke them, then I began to make circles around her breast. Moving closer and closer to her nipple till my hand was only caressing the dark spot in the middle of her pale tits.

"Mmmm." I was startled by the sudden load moan that came from Rosina.

I let go of her breasts and moved down to her lower belly. I began stroking and fidgeting around her trimmed hair. More moaning sound filled the room as I moved to her inner thighs. Building more and more tension as I moved closer and closer to her clit and opening. I felt myself beaming as my right finger entered her and my left finger began to massage her clit.

"Oh yeah" Came from the heavy breathing Rosina.

After a while I began to lick her neck while continuing to stimulate her clit. Continuing to lick down till her breast. First liking around her nipple, then carefully and short biting her nipple. From that nipple I went down, the touch of my tongue on her belly made her laugh. Down more and more licking the red haired meadow before the river. Finally reaching the fountain of youth, I began eating her pussy. It tasted better than any I ever came across. After a while she began to shudder and shake till she screamed out of with pleasure and a jet of her juices sprayed on my face.

"Great, great that was." Rosina said panting.
I looked at her as she pressed her lips forward to signal a kiss, still intoxicated by hormones came I close. As our lips connected it turned into a long French kiss.

"Could you unlock me now please" she finally said.

In panic I looked around me, I've got no keys. Half the relief came when I saw the keys dangling in front of the painting where I left them. I knew the moment of truth must have come. It seemed to close now. I first untied her legs and then moved to her arms. When I unlocked her right arm I knew I had to say something.

"I hope you don't mind" Was the only thing that came from my mouth as I unlocked her right arm and she removed her blindfold with her left.

She rose to her knees and looked at me with her twinkling blues eyes. On her knees she walked closer to me as I stood there frozen solid at the edge of the bed. Then she jumped up and began to kiss me. I was even more surprised when stopped and threw me on the bed. Then she jumped on top of me with her tits bouncing and continued to kiss me. Her hips began to brush against my rock hard dick. Then she stopped gestured to me to remove my shirt, while she moved down and removed my trousers. My dick jumped free, full of blood and covered in pre-cum. Our eyes made contact before she took my dick in her mouth and began to suck on it.

When the feeling hit me I lay down in disbelieve with the sloppy sounds. Rosina stopped and slithered on top of my like a snake to give me a kiss. After the kiss we rolled over to reverse the position. She smiled as she spread her legs and I guided my rod to enter her wet pussy. I began to pump slowly in and out for optimal pleasure. Then I quickened a bit just to slow down afterward.

We rolled over again with Rosina on top again. She began to ride me and I got to see her boobs bouncing with every movement of her hips. Her pace began to quickened and her arms began to entangle around me.

"Au" I said as she bit me and she began to tremble as her orgasm came about.

I looked her in the eyes and she looked at me with her guilty but naughty look. I was back on top and this time didn't take it slow, furiously I pumped.
I was about to come as our eyes locked and our gazes remained there as I emptied my seed into her. Never I've felt so good as jets of sperm filled her.

Exhausted we laid there on the bed.

"It's out with Eric, he said it when I was tied up. I was about to end it anyway he was just a bit quicker. Oh and he planned on returning tomorrow to release me" Rosina said finally.

"So you knew it was me "I replied meekly.

"I've had my suspicion, you always liked touching people." she said.

"And you always like to be touched."

"Well only by you that is"

And I thought will IT be, yes IT will be.

- Venotic

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • IT Will Be

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 135 milliseconds