• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Backdoor Man Ch. 06

Backdoor Man Ch. 06

The deeper I pushed inside Sherry's wonderful asshole, while enjoying the sight of her exquisitely swarthy buttocks beneath me, the harder she probed Brittany's delectable tush. Both ladies were now very ardent in their hip movements, their luscious bodies a delicious contrast between pale and dark skin, as I kept using Sherry's butt and she continued taking Brit's. Much like Brit's ass, Sherry's was a very fine, hot bottom, very welcoming to my dick as I plowed her good and hard.

Sliding in and out of her slippery backdoor, I also loved smelling how wet, drenched in fact, her twat proved to be ... something worth noting for the future. No doubt, the "feel-do" function on the strap-on/thigh harness combo didn't hurt, either. Meanwhile, Brit's own pussy had a distinctly aroused scent to it as well.

Another thing that didn't exactly turn any of the three of us off was the sight and sounds of Rich, Brittany's husband, sticking his cock in and out of Sanjay's ass ... Sanjay being Sherry's fiance, of course. The two men were really showing just how hot man-on-man encounters could be, exploring their bisexual leanings to the hilt now. Sanjay, who had already sodomized Rich earlier, now got to bottom while Rich was the top for a change. I could tell that both men were more natural at receiving anal than giving it, but this was a nice change-up from their usual preference. Both men seemed to revel in it, at least for now, as a new and enjoyable sexual experience, and this added to the heat of the wanton sexual frenzy going on between the five of us.

I continued pounding Sherry for a good while longer, helped by having already cum quite a bit that morning, and certainly Brittany indulged herself thoroughly in these delights as well, but it was only a matter of time for all of us ... Pretty soon, Sherry came rather feverishly as possible, which caused Brit to cum in turn, as she felt my Indian girlfriend shudder and moan ... and then collapse on top of her. That was when I came as well, spilling my load inside Sherry's tight, slick asshole.

Scant seconds later, Rich erupted inside Sanjay's butt, both men obviously pleased by their second anal encounter with each other. It was evident that this would happen again in the future, as would lesbian sex between Sherry and Brittany, not to mention all of the other combinations that Sherry and I could arrange for the five of us.

The sight of my cum leaking from Brittany's puckered hole, as well as Rich's from Sanjay's ... and Sanjay's from Rich's ... it all reinforced that the complicated, D/s, poly relationship between the five of us would work very well for each of us, at least so far ... I had every confidence that this would get even better, not fall apart, in the future.

"How about we all clean up and go grab a bite to eat, folks?" I proposed.

"Your wish is my command, Master!" Sherry winked at me, kneeling to reinforce her point, as the other three did the same, reminding me that it really was entirely up to me now ... I would lead and they would follow.

"What she said," Brit giggled, licking her lips.

"Freshening up" involved another shower, this one with Brittany, who eagerly washed my body, while kissing me several times and telling me that she loved and adored me, worshiped me, even.

When I began washing her in return, Brit sighed with obvious pleasure, too, moaning even as if she were ... cumming?

"Did you just ... cum?" I asked Brit suddenly, realizing that she might have orgasmed just from the shower together.

"Yes, I'm afraid so, Master. Being touched by you is a serious turn-on ... being so exposed, so intimate, so completely vulnerable and dependent upon you ... even better. I ... think ... that I'm falling in love with you. Oh, don't worry. I'm still in love with Rich, too. It's a different kind of love and romance. With him, it's a companionship, an equal partnership between man and wife, long-time sweethearts ... soul mates. With you ... it's worship. Complete, total adoration. Surrender to your authority and your power ... being under your thumb.

"What's more, I think that Rich feels that way, too ... about you, that is ... and maybe even a little about Sherry. He doesn't want me to get jealous, but honestly, I'm starting to bond with her as well. I find myself wanting to service both of you ... orally, anally, etc. and the more I think about being under your thumb ... the more I enjoy the idea, the wetter it makes me. I'm confident that it makes Rich get hard whenever he thinks of how he can pleasure both of you, too. The main attraction and passion is for you, though, between you and her. Face it, Master ... you're stuck with both of us for life, and probably with Sherry and Sanjay, too. I hope that's not a problem," Brit informed me with playful defiance in her sweet smile.

We both dried off while Sherry dragged Rich into the shower with her, while Sanjay simply washed his cock and ass with a wet washcloth, having bathed earlier. Judging from the way that their silhouettes moved, not to mention what little we could all hear over the water running, Sherry took every opportunity to grope, fondle, and caress Brittany's husband as they showered together ... it turned out that she even finger-fucked him in the ass before re-washing her hands ... and before he washed her all over, too. Rich seemed to take his own sweet time about it as well, clearly enjoying the softness and smoothness of her breasts as they got clean.

When Rich and Sherry stepped and dried each other, we could all tell that there might well be a bond between them, just as Brittany thought. Sanjay didn't seem as bothered by it as one might normally think, given that he was now engaged to Sherry. After all, his own connection with his Mistress/Goddess/fiancee was apparent already, so why would he have cause to fear Rich? Rich's role was distinct from his and that man belonged to Brittany and me in different ways far more than he did to Sherry. Our polyamorous, five-way relationship would probably confuse and disturb some folks, but that was their problem, not ours. We had other concerns, such as replacing the calories that we had just burned.

Once everyone was done getting clean, we all began putting on some clothes (reluctantly, especially on Brittany's part, as she honestly preferred going around in the nude) and that was when Sherry vetoed Sanjay putting on his old outfit. Instead, she actually made him wear a sundress and heels, while putting a wig on his head and adding makeup to his face ... including mascara and lipstick ... yes, even earrings. She even used that hair removal cream to get rid of any five o'clock shadow ... and she made him wear one of her pairs of silk panties, along with a bra and padding to give him the appearance of a bust.

"Wow, you make a delightful drag queen! I bet that more than a few guys are going to want to fuck that sweet bum of yours and half of them won't even know that you're just a sissy!" Sherry told her new plaything as we headed out.

"I think that maybe on the way back from eating out, we should stop by an adult shop and pick up some toys. Starting with some butt-plugs for you anal sluts," I commented with a wink at Brit, who blushed slightly as she brushed her hand against my crotch.

"Yeah, gotta keep us ready for that fine dick of yours, Master!" she declared as we drove off.

That was when the conversation turned, due to Sherry's growling stomach. She had a devilish look on her face, as she sat in the back with Sanjay and Rich, playing with their cocks under their underwear. The wheels turning in her head covered both food and her kinks, as we quickly discovered.

"How about dropping by Sanjay's cousin Devi's place? We can get some food, you can meet Devi and maybe Gustavo and Rajiv, and she might even discount us. Though, knowing her, she'll want to fuck at least one of us, as might Gustavo. Small price to pay for a discount, I think," Sherry laughed, but I got the distinct impression that she was serious.

I had no idea just how right I was ... none yet, anyway.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Backdoor Man Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 170 milliseconds