• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Joel and Daughter-in-Law

Joel and Daughter-in-Law

123

Just as I took a drink of my beer I had just got out of the fridge I hear a knock on the front door of the house, then I hear the front door open and close, then I hear, "Hello dad."

"Hi, what's up babe?"

"I was wondering if I could talk to you about Ted."

"Yes sure come on in and have a seat. Do you want a beer since I'm here?" indicating that I'm still next to the fridge.

"That sounds good, thanks."

I opened the fridge and got a beer out and opened it, then handed it over to Beth my daughter-in-law, just as she got seated in a chair at the kitchen table and then took a seat next to her, "Thank you dad."

"No need to thank me. At least I have someone to have a drink with me from time to time. Since Marie's passed on, Ted doesn't come around and have a beer with me as much anymore."

"That's because he'd rather stay home and play those damn video games all the time. That is what he's doing now and won't give me the time of day either."

"He's not watching the game that he and his mom used to all ways watch while she was alive?"

"No, he quit watching those all most right after she died. I think he watched like maybe two games and then he just quit and started playing those computer games, which are on line that he has to buy at the store and then pay a membership fee to play it and pay for the updates every month."

"Sounds like a gimmick to me just to get your money. Why does one pay a membership fee after you buy it and then pay for updates that sounds like, should be in the membership fee to me? None of that makes any since of any kind to me."

"When I asked him about all that, he told me he would explain it later to me but he never got off the game to explain it to me, and if I keep asking him he tells me to just leave him alone about it. Heck he doesn't even go to bed when I do any more and as soon as he gets home from work, he starts playing the games and sleeps in till he just has enough time to get dressed and leave, where he used to get up, eat breakfast, dress, and at least spend a little time talking to me, before leaving but not since he started playing those games."

"I can try to talk to him about his actions and all but I can't guarantee anything. Ted and I haven't ever been as close to each other as him and his mom were. As you know his sister Joy and him mix like oil and water, so there's no asking her if she can help out with him."

"I noticed just before the funeral there at the funeral home the day before and after the funeral here at the house they couldn't get along for anything. He just made a comment to me once and she got all bent out of shape and when I said something to her about he was talking to me, she kind of jumped back at me for not standing up to him but like I told her, he didn't say anything wrong and it was just a comment he made."

"Yes I remember it. I tried to defuse it but Joy just had to keep on but Ted did too, before he finally did as I asked him to do and leave the room for a spell. Joy never has figured out when to drop something and let it go or how to stay out of other people's affairs."

"I noticed she kept on about it even after Ted left the room and I have no idea as to how long she went on about it, because I needed to leave the room by that time, to get away from her myself."

"I got up and left the room after you did and she was still going off. She didn't know I had left the room and she was talking to me about it, which I done knew about it because I was in the room when she first went off at him."

"After that I knew I could never go to her to talk to her about Ted but you, and mom, are the only two I knew I could talk to about him with. Really it was more you than mom, that I could talk to because, her and Ted, were 'doing their thing'."

"Yes I hope so. I love the boy because he is my son but he was his momma's boy for sure. When Joy was younger she was daddy's girl but after she got old enough to notice the boys, she left dad high and dry so to speak."

"She was barely eighteen when she married wasn't she?"

"Yes she was like a month in when she told us she was getting married. You and Ted married when he was nineteen but he is one year younger than Joy."

"There is like two months difference between Ted and me."

"Your birthday is before his if I'm right?"

"Yes it is."

"What else is bothering you that Ted is doing babe?"

"I can deal with the other things. The thing about him being into those games and not paying any attention to me and everything else around the house that he needs to have a look at. I told him last week that I'm having trouble with the lawnmower not running right and he just said okay when I told him. He still hasn't taken a look at it. I got it out yesterday to try and mow the yard and I couldn't even get it started."

"Did you tell him about it again?"

"Yes and he told me to leave him alone about it."

"Okay I'll have a look at it in the morning."

"I hate that you have to take time out of your day to do something that he could do."

"I'll even take time out to have a talk to him after I have a look at the lawnmower."

"I hope he doesn't get all upset that I said something to you about what all he's doing."

"He better not but he won't know you said anything if I can figure out a way to talk to him, without giving you away about saying anything to me."

Beth and I sat and drank another beer while visiting with each other and I noticed, she was wearing cut off shorts that had about two inches of leg left to them and they were hip hugger type. The T-shirt she had on was short sleeved with some picture of a singer on it, that I didn't recognize and I could see she had a bra on under the shirt. I'm not sure about Beth's tit size but they looked to be about a C cup if not bigger.

I've been checking Beth out for a little while now, which I put it to her and me hanging out together so much before Marie died because Marie would be out with Ted some place, supposedly shopping for clothes either for herself, for Ted, or both, sometimes. Beth would come over just as Marie would be leaving the house or shortly after. I got to where I would either sit and wait for Beth to get here to the house when Marie said her and Ted was going to go shopping or doing whatever, and if I had a small job around the house I was working on, I would keep working on it till Beth showed up, and if I needed to go after supplies, I would just sit and wait till Beth got to the house, which then her and I would go to the supply place.

The next morning I got up and went over to Ted and Beth's place and knocked on the door and stepped in to find Beth coming from the couch, in the living room, "Hay babe, how's it going today?"

"Same oh. Same oh. Ted is in the den playing his games again as usual."

"Okay. I'll have a look at the lawnmower first before I talk to him."

"Okay right this way dad." turning to lead me through to the back door that leads to the garage.

As Beth led the way to the garage door in the kitchen, I noticed she had on a tank top T-shirt with short shorts on, and the shorts were see through, which I couldn't see any panties on her at all, of any kind. Before Beth turned her back to me to lead the way, I could see she had no bush due to the camel toe she had and the backside of her shorts were tucked up in her ass crack, most of the way, and a very small portion of her ass cheeks were exposed below the leg opening. Seeing Beth dressed like this made my dick twitch in my snug jeans that I had on as I followed her through the house.

When we got to the garage and I kneeled down next to the lawnmower to check a couple of things out before I even tried to start it, "Do you want a beer dad?"

"Yes that sounds pretty good babe."

As I checked out the couple of things, Beth went over to the back wall of the garage and under the work bench she bent and opened a small fridge and pulled out two beers, opened them, then stepped back over toward me, "Did I do a good job on cleaning the air filter there dad?" as she handed me a beer. I couldn't help but look at the camel toe that came into view as she bent over and out the corner of my eye, I watched her as she stepped back toward me.

After swallowing my drink of the beer, "Yes you did a very good job of it."

With the air filter and cover off, I made sure that the carburetor was getting gas to it, and then I put the filter and cover back on. As I kept checking things out and trying to start the lawnmower with no success, I would take a drink every little bit till I was at my wits end as to why the lawnmower wouldn't start and run, "I guess we'll just load this thing up and take it to a garage up here, where they work on these things."

"I don't know if we have enough money to get it out of the shop dad."

Don't worry about it babe. I got this, this time. I'm going to use the bill when I talk to Ted, after we get back." tossing the empty bottle in the trashcan.

"Do you want another beer now or after we get back?"

"When we get back babe." pushing the button that opens the garage overhead door.

Beth closed the overhead door behind me, and then as I loaded the lawnmower up in my pickup, Beth climbed into the pickup on the passenger side, then sat and waited for me to get in the driver's side.

With the lawnmower dropped off at the repair shop and Beth and I back at her and Ted's place, she got us both a beer, and then I went into the den, "Ted I need to talk to you."

"Okay, pull up a chair there and we'll talk."

"No we won't. I want to talk to you out there in the other room." the room smelled like booze had been spilt on the floor, and there was trash all around where Ted sat and played on his computer, as well as beer bottles laying around and the trashcan spilling over.

"I'm in the middle of a war here dad."

"You're going to be in a real war in a moment if you don't get out here, and then you may be in one yet before this is over with. Now take the kill and get out here now." in a very stern voice so that Ted knew I meant business, "Plus it stinks in here too. You should take the time to clean all this mess up and air it out; it smells so bad in here."

Ted gave me that disgusted look, "Okay. Okay. I'm coming damn." then he did some mumbling under his breath that I didn't hear.

When we were seated at the kitchen table I laid the ticket down as to what was going to need to be paid to get the mower out of the shop, "What's that?"

"That will be what it will cost you to get your lawnmower out of the shop so that the yard, you should be mowing, can be mowed."

"Beth why didn't you tell me the lawnmower needed fixed? I could have fixed it and got it to running again."

"I did tell you last week when I finished mowing, that the mower wasn't working right. You told me okay you would fix it but you never touched it, and when I couldn't get it to even start the day before yesterday, I went in and told you about it and you told me to 'deal with it'."

"I didn't say any of that because you didn't come in and tell me anything about it."

"So you want to tell me that I'm lying about all of that?"

"Yes I'm calling you a liar because that never happened. I would've..."

"You can go back to your precious game in there then, and you pay to get the lawnmower out of the shop or just go get it now, and by the time you come out of that room or get back from the shop, I'll be gone from here. Dad, I'm sorry but I will not stay in a house where I'm called a liar about anything that I say or am told." then Beth was out of her chair and headed off to their bedroom.

I stood up as Ted started to speak, "I do..."

"You are a sorry excuse for a husband right now, to call your wife a liar in front of someone, even if it is me, your dad. Your mom would turn over in her grave right now had she known you just called your wife a liar in front of some one. I believe that little lady in that other room has told the truth in a big way from the looks of that yard out there and by what has just happened here now. You need to get your head out of the land of make believe and back into reality here. I told you that you would be in a real war and now you got yourself into one for sure. Now if I were you, I would go in there and apologize to that little lady in there and start paying more attention to her, that might stop the war you just put yourself into or, you're going to be, all alone, in this house if you don't lose it first." then I left the room and went out the front door and stood by my pickup.

I stood there a for a few minutes wondering if I said enough to get Ted to moving on the right track or if I said to much or even if he is going to try to straighten things out between himself and Beth. Then as I turned to get in my pickup, the garage overhead opened up for me to see Beth put a couple of suitcases in the back seat of her car, then she stepped out to where I stood with the driver's door open on my truck, "Dad, is it okay if I come and stay with you for a little while till I can get on my feet, to get a place of my own?"

"Yes you can stay with me as long as you want or need to."

Beth then gave me a bear hug, "Thank you dad very much. I'm so sorry about all that went off in there."

"Hay don't worry about it. It wasn't your fault he called you a liar and all, and I don't blame you one little bit for what you said or did in there. What did he do or is he still sitting at the table?"

"He's back in the den again."

"Let's go to the house."

Beth then turned and went to her car and got in and started it as I got into my pickup and started it, and then I backed out of the drive so Beth could back out of the garage.

Once Beth and I were at my house I carried in her suitcases and put them in on the spare bed, then went into the kitchen and started fixing us dinner, with it just a little bit past the noon hour.

When I had dinner fixed I went to the spare bedroom and seeing the door open I saw Beth hanging up a dress she had pulled out of a suitcase, "Babe dinner is ready if you want to eat and finish putting your things away then."

"I'm afraid I'm not going to be very good company right now."

"That may be, but you do have to eat, and, talking to someone does help believe it or not."

"He hurt me by calling me a liar. I'm sure he hurt you by not listening to what you told him? That made me mad at him for sure then."

"Yes it hurt but it hurt me more when he called you a liar in front of me and I told him he was wrong in doing so."

"I heard you tell him that. You do have a loud voice when your mad or upset but then, you are loud anyway I think, because your voice carries seems like."

"That is what Marie always told me. Come on into the kitchen and let's talk there while we eat dinner so you can keep your strength up."

"Okay." Beth said, turning away from the suitcases, lying on the bed full of her clothes.

Once we got seated at the table and got a bite of food in us, "I'm sorry about all that happened back at the house dad."

"I told you babe not to worry about it. You had no control over what he said and did. I told him he should own up and go in and apologize to you but he didn't do it. He chose to not take my advice I gave him and do his own thing. There is nothing you or me could do after I told him what he should do and not do. I would have been in the wrong by twisting his arms or demanding he go do it, and he wouldn't have been sincere about it either."

"I guess you're right. I do wish there had been something I could've done or said to him, to keep him from saying something like he did." then she took another bite of her food.

"You said and did the right thing for one and the other is I know, I'm right about what I said."

We continued to talk about all that went on at Ted and her house this morning while we ate our dinner, and then when we were done eating I got us both a beer as we kept talking for a little bit more, before she went back to the bedroom to finish putting her things in the closet and dresser drawers.

I went out in the back yard and did some weeding out a flower garden and weeded out the vegetable garden and picked what was ready to be harvested. While I was gathering up the fruits and vegetables that are ready to harvest, Beth came out with a big bowl, "I saw you out here picking things and from the looks of it, you need something to put everything in, to get it to the house."

"Yes thank you. I was just thinking I should've brought something out here with me to gather up some of this because I knew there was stuff out here, ready to be picked." stepping over and putting the hand full I have in the bowl and then both of us moved over to the pile I made on the ground and picked it up.

After I finished picking things ready for harvesting with Beth's help, we took we took everything in and started cleaning all of the fruits and vegetables and putting them away, where they needed to be till time to use them and not have them go bad, "I can fix and cook some of this stuff up for supper this evening dad."

"Okay that sounds like a plan to me. In another month or two we should be able to pick enough to can some of it if you know how to do canning, and then we'll eat the rest."

"I'm not sure how to can them because mom never did any canning when I was growing up."

"I guess we need to look up on the internet on how to can all the different things that we should have an abundance of, or get a book on canning."

The whole time Beth helped me and we made small talk, I was sporting a hard-on with the way she was dressed and a few times, I swear she was checking me out down there as I was checking her out, from head to toe.

Half way through the cleaning of the fruits and vegetables, "Dad, do you have any shorts or, do you like to wear any shorts?"

"The only shorts I have are some boxers that I wear around the house when we had company over but I would only put them on after I had a shower even then. Otherwise I would just wear what I have on throughout the day."

"Do you not like shorts?"

"Not really. I'm not comfortable in shorts like a lot of men are. I would rather go around nude than to put on shorts."

"Did you go nude around the house here when it was just you and mom or just you since mom's death?"

"Yes to all of those. What has brought all of this on any way?"

"I was just wondering how much I would be cramping your way of living with me here and that, is the last thing I really want to do."

"Don't you worry about that any babe. You're not going to cramp my way of life that much I don't think. How bad is it going to cramp your way of living with you living here with me?"

"Not much really. Like you, I like to get comfortable of an evening."

"How do you like to get comfortable?"

"Either in a big over size shirt of some kind or a pair of men's boxer shorts and nothing else."

"Is the oversize shirt a button up shirt or a T-shirt?"

"Either one will do as long as it's way too big. I usually wear that on the cooler nights, like in the winter time. The boxer shorts I usually like to wear in the summer time on the warmer nights."

"With you wearing boxers and nothing else, why not just go nude since you're topless anyway?" I asked more as a way to make sure I read her right, when she said 'and nothing else'."

"I did once but Ted didn't want me to walk around nude in the house in case someone came in on us unexpectedly."

"With the doors and windows shut and locked how would they get in unexpectedly?"

"He never did answer me when I asked him about that."

"With us in the warmer nights and days like we are in now, you can run around here nude if you want to."

"I'm not going to do that unless you do too."

"Okay, you have a deal then. So that neither one of us is cramped so to speak, we'll just go nude when we're ready to do so."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Joel and Daughter-in-Law

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds