• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • 18 Master Ch. 04: Clubbing

18 Master Ch. 04: Clubbing

They came in a limo to pick me up. The better to fuck me on the way there, they said. There were just three of my 18 masters tonight, the others were too busy or not sex-crazed enough to need a mid-week fuck. Josh got Oliver and Mike to agree to a night out at some hot club Nick had told him about, the kind with the velvet rope. Josh liked trendy. Judging how hard Mike and Oliver fucked me when I got in the limo, I think they would have gone anywhere just to get laid. Three masters, three holes - as soon as I got in, they each picked one and got to it. At least they came in me, not on me, so my outfit wasn't stained by the time we got there.

They had sent over the outfit. It was a red leather corset with black laces up the back and a black zipper up the front for the impatient. There were lots of other black zippers set in the front, too. Around the bottom edge there were D-rings, smaller than the ones on the wrist restraints they used on me, but still easy to latch things onto. A black tulle skirt hooked onto the rings, mostly. There was a bit of a gap where the ends came together, and since I was forbidden to wear panties anymore, there was a lot flashing through the skirt gap. Black fishnet thigh highs and my favorite black stilettos completed the look, sort of classy circus whore. The cups of the corset were not generous enough to cover my large tits, so I had to be careful taking deep breaths. Not that I could breathe all that well in the corset. And as soon as they started fucking me, one of them popped the tits out so they could get sucked.

The ride was short, but their fuses were shorter. You'd think it was a month since they last fucked me instead of just a few days. They kept my tits on display so they could play with them until we pulled up to the club. As I tucked myself back in, I could see the driver watching me. He'd been watching the triple-fuck, too, whenever he could. I liked that my masters showed me off that way. Before Mike let me out, he tightened the corset strings even more than I thought possible. My tits were already mostly exposed, and this pushed them so you could see my wide, tan areolas, all the way down to the base of the nipples.

Josh kept me on his arm through the VIP line. They didn't want it to look like I was a total whore, one girl to service three guys, even if I was. Well, slave, whore, we were all still working out the relationship. They'd asked for 18 keys to my apartment, so they could drop by my place when they needed me to service them, but they weren't paying me anything. I was so slutty, I would have been OK with a gang bang every night.

Nick had arranged a VIP table for us, near the dance floor. Josh immediately grabbed my hand and led me out to dance. He was a good dancer. He looked like he belonged in a club like this, with the two-tone hair and the diamond earring. I bet his clothes cost more than my secretary job paid in a month. He was a car salesman, but expensive cars. He fit here. I was glad they'd sent over something for me to wear here.

Josh's hands started to creep up my legs, under my skirt. I wondered if other people were watching this, but I kept my eyes on him, my breath catching as I felt myself get hot. The edges of the skirt met at the back, or were supposed to, but I think my ass was hanging out now. Josh pulled me closer, grinding his hard cock against me. I had to tilt my head back to keep looking at him. He took one hand off my ass and started caressing my tit, pushed larger than life by the corset. He toyed with the zipper in the front.

"What if I just pulled this down right now? What if I left you naked on the dance floor for everyone here to fuck?"

I quivered at the thought.

"You are such a slut!" he grinned.

I felt a tug and heard a zipper, and I thought for a minute he had done it, but he had just pulled on one of the other zippers that covered the corset, the one under my left breast.

"Gotcha!" he smirked.

He pulled another one a little further down, and I realized they were all functional zippers, leaving small openings all over my body as he toyed with them. We kept dancing, the music morphing from one song to another as he slid his fingers along the first zipper he'd opened. The corset was so tight he couldn't really get his finger in, but he played with the slit so some of the bottom of my tit was showing though. He looked so serious I couldn't help but laugh.

Abruptly he turned and dragged me off the dance floor, his hand hard around my wrist and his cock hard in his pants. We got back to the table and he held my hand out to Mike and Oliver.

"Twelve minutes, no joy," said Mike.

"Who's next?" asked Josh, sounding sort of pissed.

Mike and Oliver looked at each other. Mike gestured that Oliver should take over. Josh sat down carefully as Oliver dragged me back out to the dance floor. I was hot and would have liked something to drink, but nobody asked the slave. Oliver spun me around on the floor and held me from behind, his left hand over my hand on my stomach, and my right hand in his hand, like a reverse ballroom position. His hips ground into me and I felt him harden. He started kissing the back of my neck, which is a nearly instant turn on for me. His hands dragged mine behind my back and one hand pinned them there. Yeah, that's another instant turn on. He was well built, and very strong; his large hands held my tiny wrists easily. His right hand moved around to the front and crept up my thigh to my cunt. He petted my labia gently at first, then parted them to stroke my clit. I was already so aroused I could feel the heat of orgasm building.

"Master, may I cum?"

He leaned down and whispered in my ear.

"Not yet."

His finger moved inside me now, plunging up and down. It was all I could do to hold it in. I knew the skirt wasn't hiding anything. Since my eyes weren't locked on his, I could see people watching. Some were disgusted and some were mesmerized.

"Now, Slave, cum."

I let loose, leaving no doubt why my body was trembling uncontrollably, though I managed to swallow the moans of pleasure.

Before I was truly done, he grabbed me and pulled me back to the table.

"That was good," Mike acknowledged. "Nine minutes. OK, put her under."

Mike moved out to let me and Oliver slide in the middle of the booth. I'd thought I would finally get to rest and maybe drink something, but Oliver pushed me down towards the floor. I found myself on my knees under the table. Oliver unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock, which was as well-built as the rest of him. He moved to the edge of the banquette and snapped his fingers under the table. I was going to get something to drink, all right, starting with that drop of pre-cum. I latched onto his cock, almost cumming again at the thought of sucking him off in a crowded night club. He fisted my hair with one hand, pulling me in hard and holding me there deep while I choked and gagged, then letting me up for air for a just a moment before pulling me back in. Soon he was bobbing my head on his shaft fast and I could tell he was getting close. I used my hand to cover the rest of his shaft, since I couldn't deep throat that fast yet. I stroked his balls with my other hand, faster and faster, then felt him explode in my mouth. I didn't want to ruin my outfit so I was highly motivated to suck down every drop and clean him well with my tongue afterwards. He finally let go of me and let me crawl up from under the table cloth to sit with them, between him and Mike.

"Here," Mike said, pushing a cocktail towards me.

"Thank you, Master."

I knew better than to ask what it was, but it looked like a Cosmopolitan. I took a sip, then reached for the cherry.

"Uh uh," said Mike.

Mike picked up the cherry and held it just enough over my mouth that I had to sit higher to reach for it. He pulled it a little higher still, then let it dip into my mouth. He held the stem as I closed my lips over it.

"Suck it off," Mike commanded. "No teeth."

I did as ordered, creating as much suction as I could until the cherry pulled free. I continued to suck, squeezing out all the juices, before I chewed and swallowed.

"How'd you pop your cherry, Cherry?" Mike asked.

I was amazed that I could still blush after all they'd done to me. They hadn't asked many personal things about me, and it was strangely more intimate than them finger-fucking me on the dance floor. I had to answer, just like I had to do anything else they wanted.

"I was 18. I'd been working backstage at a summer stock show. This guy had been teasing me all summer long."

"Teasing you how? Words? Touches?"

"Both."

My face felt as red as the corset. It felt odd to be yelling something so private so loudly, to be heard over the music.

"Details!" he demanded, obviously enjoying my reaction.

"He was an actor. Much older than me, definitely over 50. I had to hand him his props before his entrance. He always found some way to grab me when he was grabbing the props."

"Ah, a dirty old man. What did he grab?"

"At first he just caressed my hand or my cheek. Then he started fondling my tits."

"Did you complain?"

"No. I was shocked. I didn't know what to say. And then I started to like it. Then I started to wish he would do more than just grab me. But he didn't."

Back then I thought I was so subtle, but I'm sure everyone saw me mooning over him.

"I think the stage manager talked to him and he went back to touching my hand or face."

I took a long drink of the Cosmo. Oliver ran his finger over my hand and up my arm, making me quiver.

"Continue!" Mike ordered.

"The last night of the show, my last night before going away to college, there was a cast party in the lobby. I went to change out of my blacks into something nicer. I didn't hear the dressing room door open, but I was standing there in my underwear and realized he was standing there, watching me. He told me to strip for him."

I took another drink.

"Did you strip fast or slow?"

"I felt like I should do some sexy strip tease, but I was shaking. I'm sure I looked clutzy. He asked if I was a virgin. All I could do was nod. He said he'd 'take care of that'. He used a condom."

I felt stupid for adding that, like they'd care, but Mike seemed interested in everything.

"Did he force you?"

"Not exactly. I didn't say yes. But I didn't say no. He pinned my hands over my head, hard. And he was rough. But I liked it."

"Did it hurt? When he penetrated you?"

"Yes."

Mike forced my legs open, pinning the far side with one hand and pinning my other leg with his leg. He plunged two fingers in from the other hand. I was so wet it was easy, and the force keeping my legs apart brought me to the brink again.

"Master, may I cum?"

"Yes," he whispered, and forced his tongue into my mouth as he forced three fingers in and pressed hard on my g-spot, making me explode.

"How long?" he asked Oliver and Josh.

"Eight minutes. But you weren't on the dance floor," said Josh.

"The table is on the dance floor, and you never said we had to be dancing, just that we had to get her off before we could get off again. And I beat Oliver's time. Now it's my turn."

He dragged me up from the table.

"We want to watch!" said Josh.

"Then come on," said Mike, walking quickly with me struggling to keep up in my heels.

I figured there weren't too many places he could be going, and he picked the obvious one. He threw open the door to the men's room and yanked me over to the far wall, pushing me up hard and against it and pinning me there with one hand. He unbuckled and unzipped with the other hand, dropping his pants to his ankles. He hoisted me up onto his huge erection, spearing me into the wall. I wrapped my legs around his waist to keep them from dangling, and to keep the angle from hurting me.

"Did he take you on the floor? Or against the wall?" Mike growled.

"Both," I cried out.

"You let him take you more than once? You are such a whore."

"I know," I sobbed, as he ground into me. His cock was skinny, but it was long and very hard.

Two guys came into the bathroom and they stopped when they saw me being fucked.

"You want me to fuck you with them watching, don't you?"

"Yes."

"Yes, what?"

He slapped my face, not hard, but hard enough.

"Yes, Sir!"

"Look at them! Watch them watching you!"

I saw both of them rubbing themselves through their pants. Josh was, too, but Oliver hadn't gotten hard again so soon. I was on fire, being on display like this.

"Master, may I cum?"

"Not yet!

He grabbed my hips harder, slamming into me. I felt the corset laces digging into my back. Mike stiffened, then shouted NOW and I came just a beat behind him. He pumped into me for a minute, then let me down, but held me since my legs were so shaky.

"You want to see more?" Mike asked the two guys.

They nodded, silently. Mike pushed me up against the wall again and unzipped the front of the corset. He had to tug hard to get it down, the damn thing was so tight, but then I was standing there naked except for my shoes and stockings. The other guys gaped at me.

"My turn," said Josh. He pushed he towards the sink and bent me over slightly while he undid his pants. He took some soap from the dispenser onto his hand and moved it behind me where I couldn't see, but I could feel his cock poking into my ass. He had to hoist me onto the sink to get the right angle - I wasn't very tall - so I balanced there on my stomach, trying to keep myself from falling forward as he spread my ass cheeks and worked his cock into me.

The soap wasn't as good as the lube they usually used, and I was still a bit sore from taking it in the ass on the way over. I tried to swallow my cries, afraid at attracting more attention. I could see Josh watching me in the mirror. The strangers were watching, too. Now they had whipped out their cocks and were stroking hard as Josh started plunging in and out. He reached around and grabbed me by the tits, pinching my nipples hard. At that, stranger number one shot his load onto the floor. I grimaced, tits on fire, ass on fire, wishing Josh would just get it over with, but he was in no hurry. He stretched my nipples towards the mirror, making it harder for me to balance. He started shaking them, bouncing them hard. Finally I felt him speed up his strokes into my ass and then stiffen, growling, as he shot his load into me. As he pulled out and let it drip down my backside, I realized my thighs were also damp from Mike's cum earlier. And damn, my ass hurt. Josh was pretty big around.

I went to lean against the counter to catch my breath, but Josh spun me around. Guy number two was still working his rod.

"You can touch her tits, but don't get any cum on her," Josh told the guy. The visitor shuffled up to me as my back rested on the counter. He grabbed my tit with his left hand, his thumb furiously working my hard nipple. Another guy walked in and stopped, mouth open at what he was seeing. Guy number two angled his erection away from me and started spouting, but he was careful not to get any on me. The floor was a mess.

"Ok, show's over," said Josh.

"I'll get her dressed," said Mike.

"Damn, I missed it," moaned guy number three.

"Did she call you Master?" asked guy number one.

"Yeah," Mike said, as he picked up the corset. "We're her Masters. Three of them anyway. She has 18 men who fuck her like this all the time."

"Man," said guy number two, "You are the luckiest bastards ever."

"You bet your ass," said Oliver.

Mike was loosening the corset strings. I was relieved at first, thinking that meant he wouldn't put it on again so tight, but I was so wrong. It was very loose when he zipped me up the front, also rezipping all the ones Josh had unzipped earlier. He turned me around and had me grab the wall of the stall as he yanked the laces tighter and tighter. I thought I would break in half. He finally tied them off and arranged my tits to his liking, spilling over the tops of the cups like a cartoon character. The other five guys watched, rapt.

"Gentlemen, I think we should call it a night."

He offered me his arm. He went like he was going to shake hands with guy number one but made a big gesture out of pulling back and looking at the guy's hand.

"Hm. Better clean all this up."

Mike swept out of the men's room and out of the club to the limo, with Oliver and Josh in tow. He sat me on his lap on the way home, apparently the winner in whatever contest they had going on. He was too spent to do much except play with my tits and tickle my back in the gaps of the corset laces. I saw the driver still watching, like he hoped they would do more to me on the way back.

When we pulled up in front of my building, Mike pulled down his pants and made me suck him for a few minutes. It wasn't long since we'd left the bathroom, and he couldn't get it hard enough to do more than humiliate me, telling me I was a slut and accusing me of wanting to fuck those other guys in the bathroom. He slapped my ass a few times, then pushed me out the door to walk shamefully back to my apartment.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • 18 Master Ch. 04: Clubbing

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 33 milliseconds