• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mom Named Barbie Ch. 06

Mom Named Barbie Ch. 06

12

Chapter 06 - Mother and son forced to sleep in same bed

"Don't worry about me Jay, I will be ok; I'm a big girl. Right now your feelings are more important than mine. I am the one that is sorry for all that I have put you through; I am the one that disrespected you and your dad. I will spend the rest of my life trying to make it up to you that is if you will let me. I will do anything you want to make you happy, even if it means you not wanting to have anything to do with me after tonight, if that is what it takes for you to be happy I will do it. But I pray that you still want me in your life. All you have to do is say it Jay, tell me what I can do to make you happy and I will do my best to make it happen."

The extent of his mother's statement that she 'would do anything to make him happy' would be revealed to Jay later on as he discovered more about his mother.

Barbara took her son by the arm pulling him closer to her kissing his forehead. Jay returned her affection by giving her a hug. He felt closeness with his mom he had not felt since she moved out, but it was a different feeling than before; with all that had happened, all that had been said she felt more like a friend than his mom.

As he held her in his arms Jay's leg went in between his mom's discovering she had nothing on below the shirt except for her panties. He was not sure what he expected, he had seen her jeans draped across the back of a chair before he turned out the lights. He had to admit, Barbara's inner thighs felt smooth and soft against his. Jay felt the beginnings of an involuntary erection; 'what the hell, how could this happen,' he and his mom had just experienced the worst argument of their lives and now he was getting hard?

Barbara pulled Jay tighter against her body, her breasts pressed hard against his bare chest with only the thin material of her t-shirt between them. (Obviously he had not put on the shirt she bought him to sleep in) She threw her leg across his snuggling closer to him pressing the top of Jay's thigh hard between her legs; his penis pressing against her stomach.

When Jay's thigh brushed against the crotch of her panties Barbara's pussy instantly reacted to the unexpected touch. Her juices flowed despite her only intention being to snuggle close to the only man she had left in her life. But Jay's thigh was not the only thing that had aroused her vagina; Barbara could feel Jay's erection pressing into her abdomen. Her thoughts immediately went back to that day on the couch when she 'accidently' held her son's cock in her hand honored with the brief opportunity to stroke its magnificence while she was 'dreaming'.

Relinquishing to her carnal urges, assisted by the effects of the wine, Barbara felt the need to the rub her pussy against Jay's thigh, once, maybe twice, that would be all. Her pussy ached for attention, just feeling his thigh touching her was not enough. She rocked her hips forward, then back; Barbara swore she felt Jay's cock jerk between them.

The six beers had eliminated any concern by Jay for what his mom was doing when she pressed her stomach against his penis. She was the one that had left him and his dad and been a whore with other men. As Barbie, his sexy birthday date his mom had practically threw herself at him. Then his mom stroked his cock in her sleep as he admired her beautiful smooth mature cunt on the couch. Now they'd had a terrible argument, even though he had apologized for the way he spoken to his mom he was still upset with her for what she had done to his family, he really didn't care what happened.

She was no longer the mom that he thought he knew; she was his mom by definition only; tonight as far as Jay was concerned she was just a hot horny woman rubbing her pussy on his leg. He was not going to make any advances toward her but he was in no mood to stop anything she did either. This woman was not the same woman he had known as he was growing up and when he felt her start to hump his thigh he pressed his leg harder against her wet cunt.

But women this sexy did not do things like this, they did not make the first move, they could find sexual satisfaction anywhere they wanted, surely he had fallen asleep and he was dreaming. He would wake up in the morning and this would all be over, what was happening only existed in his mind.

But it was real, Barbara was moaning softly as she rubbed her cunt on his thigh; she was pressing her pussy harder against his leg as her movements became more deliberate. The crotch of Barbara's panties were drenched and left a trail of slick liquid along the path of her movements. She was moaning louder now as she masturbated on his thigh. Then suddenly her body shook, Barbara buried her face hard against Jay's shoulder in an attempt to muffle the vocal sounds indicating she was cumming.

As she came down from the high of the orgasm it was like reality smacked her in the face; 'what had she done? OMG she had just masturbated on her son's leg!' Barbara held still awaiting Jay's reaction; it seemed like an eternity but was more like only four or five minutes, thankfully he did not respond to what had just happened. Or would it have been better if he had responded? What was he thinking? Was he mad at her again? Was her son discovering how much his mother loved sex; how much she needed sex; how she could not control her libido especially when under the influence of alcohol? Was he ashamed of her?

Barbara loved Jay, but her love was no longer just that of a mother for her child. It was evident from the argument that their relationship had changed from mother and son during her separation from Sam. After his dad's death Jay had become an independent young man capable of making it on his own. Much like his feelings for her, she now also saw Jay as an adult male friend, a man, a much younger man; a man that was more of a friend than a son. With Jay being the only man in her life she loved him as a very special male friend as well as her son.

A flurry of emotions raced through Jay's mind; they were lying face to face, without thinking he kissed Barbara on the lips; not a deep passionate kiss, more of a quick peck, but their lips touched just the same. When he pulled his head back she heard him whisper "I love you Barbie."

She was stunned that Jay kissed her on the lips, and she was at a loss for how she should interpret his words. Were his emotions confused because of the stress he had gone through today dealing with the anniversary of his dad's death? Was it the beer? Had the argument change the nature of their relationship for Jay like it had for her? Did Jay no longer think of her as his mom? Barbara felt it was safe to assume that his actions indicated he was not mad at her for using his leg as a masturbatory device.

But why did he call her 'Barbie' rather than mom or Barbara, what did that mean? Perhaps that was his way of rationalizing getting an erection in bed with his mom? It was too early to tell what kind of relationship they would have from this point on. No matter what their relationship developed into it was out of her control.

"I love you too Jay."

Knowing they needed sleep Barbara rolled over pressing her butt against Jay's still hard cock, wiggling her hips pressing his stiff rod between the cheeks of her ass as best she could with panties on. She reached behind her pulling Jay's arm over her side positioning his hand on her large breast, outside the t-shirt at first, then she moved his hand down and slid it underneath placing her son's hand on her bare tit.

...

Barbara woke first due to her habit of getting up early; Jay's hand was still under her shirt on her breast. At first she was shocked at the location of her son's hand until she remembered she was the one responsible for putting it there just before they went to sleep. She smiled as she recalled the intimacy she had shared with Jay after their argument; maybe the argument had been the best thing that could have happened for the future of their relationship. His mom had no clue the roles each would play in the relationship that would developed between them.

Looking over her shoulder she saw Jay was still asleep, when she pressed her butt against his crotch she was surprised to feel a hard penis against her ass, but for Jay to have an erection was not unusual, a man normally gets hard when he sleeps, especially a young man. The condition of Jay's cock rekindled the need between Barbara's legs; it was 5:00am, at least two hours before Jay normally gets up for school. Unable to resist acting on her desires she felt it was safe to carry out her erotic thoughts as this was the time he would most likely be in his deepest sleep

His erection had felt wonderful last night pressed between her ass cheeks, and even better this morning, but her panties and his boxers were in the way; perhaps, if she were careful not to wake him, she could remove the barriers between the two of them. Barbara slowly slid her panties to her knees then reached behind her and carefully pulled her son's penis through the opening in the front of his boxers. She was reluctant to let go of the firm young cock but she knew time was limited.

Positioning her ass the same as it had been moments before Barbara wiggled her hips causing Jay's cock to slide deep into the cleavage of her round cheeks. She thought 'OMG this feels so fucking good', it had been a long time since she had felt a real dick against her ass this way. Flexing the muscles in her butt Barbara discovered she could squeeze the cock between her cheeks; she was startled when Jay moaned pushing his prick even deeper into her valley of her ass.

Afraid she had woken Jay Barbara held very still hoping if she had woke him up he would quickly fall back to sleep; she knew pulling away would most likely guarantee he would wake up. Quietly listening to his breathing Barbara felt confident it was a false alarm, he was still fast asleep. Rocking her hips slowly she was stroking her son's cock with her ass; god his cock felt good sliding up and down between her cheeks, but she stopped again when Jay moaned a second time.

Soon his cock easily sliding between the crack of her ass but this time she was not the one moving, Jay was humping his dick between her cheeks. Barbara was afraid to look back fearing if she did it would cause his penis to fall out of her ass cleavage. While it was not intercourse it was the closest thing to fucking she had experienced in more than a year, and she definitely did not want it to stop. She carefully rocked her hips in the opposite direction of Jay's movements creating longer strokes as his cock slid against the tender skin of her butt.

The hand on her tit now had a firm grip on the round globe; she pressed her body harder into Jay's groin which caused his strokes to increase in speed. He was moaning with each movement of his hips creating even more excitement in her pussy. Reaching between her legs Barbara found the hard bud at the top of her vagina, pinching and pulling with her fingers before rubbing it in an aggressive circular motion.

Jay's motions were more intense now and his breathing was becoming short and shallow; suddenly the grip of the hand on her breast increased drastically and Barbara felt hot sperm splashing on her back. The sensation of his seed on her skin, assisted by the self-manipulation of her clit, took her over the edge; she bit her lip in an attempt to stifle the tell-tail scream indicating she was having an orgasm. She felt a trickle of blood run down her chin, a small price to pay to stay quiet should by some miracle Jay was still asleep.

Just as quickly as his movement had begun Jay was now lying very still and his tight grip on her breast relaxed, Barbara remained motionless evaluating the situation. Was it possible Jay did not realize he was fucking his cock between his mother ass cheeks, that for him it had all been an erotic dream? If it was an act Jay was certainly good at it, his breathing perfectly mimicked that of being asleep.

Carefully pulling his hand off her breast and placing it on the bed behind her Barbara slid out from under the covers sitting on the side of the bed. She looked behind her checking for signs Jay was actually awake, only faking sleep; she watched him for at least five minutes but there was no indication his condition was other than what it appeared. She felt Jay's sleep was genuine; the only explanation for why he did not wake up during the erotic play could be that he was physically exhausted from the emotionally draining anniversary of his dad's death.

Standing beside the bed she stared down at her son, he looked peaceful and relaxed lying in the bed alone, a brief respite from the stressful life he had been forced to endure at such a young age.

Barbara let her panties slide to her ankles stepping out of them then walking to the bathroom. She turned on the shower but before she stepped under spray of hot water she put her hand on her back discovering Jay's cum had splattered from one side to the other and reached almost to her neck. Dragging her fingers through the thick liquid she brought her hand to her lips tasting her son's seed.

As she licked the thick gooey liquid from her fingers Barbara had a warm feeling inside, she knew she was experiencing something very special; it was as if the circle of life had been completed, she was consuming the seed of life from the man that his life began inside her, what had been created in her body was now returning to its rightful place, into her body where it originated. Barbara felt his semen was the most personal gift a son could give his mother.

She let the shower wash the remaining sticky sperm from her back. Barbara did not notice Jay was awake when she stepped out of the bathroom; he watched as she stood in front of the motel sink. With only the towel wrapped around her she brushed her hair, in the reflection of the mirror Jay could see his mother's bare cunt below the bottom of the towel as well as all of her wide round ass that was facing him. Jay closed his eyes pretending to be asleep when his mother turned around.

Rather than take her clothes into the bathroom she enjoyed the erotic thought of Jay waking and watching her getting dressed in the open room. Picking up her panties from the floor she lifted a foot to step into them, but then she put her foot back on the floor deciding to go commando on the way home. She loosened the towel letting it drop to the floor so she could put her bra on, but then she chose not to wear it either; after what happened last night and this morning Barbara felt there was no need to be so modest around Jay anymore. Completely nude she looked toward Jay as she stood by her clothes wondering what his reaction would be should he wake up.

Just as she was thinking what he reaction would be waking to see his mother with nothing on, his eyes suddenly popped open; she started to cover her breasts with her arm and cover her pussy with her hand but when he did not say anything Barbara decided to act as if there was nothing abnormal about a son seeing his mother naked. She put on her sweater purposely turning so he could see her swollen aroused pussy, next she slowly pulled her jeans over her bare ass making getting dressed a performance for her son.

Then she nonchalantly asked Jay if he was ready to go, showing no concern Jay had watched as she got dressed. Barbara leaned over and kissed her son's cheek, she felt her bare breasts fall against the soft knitted fabric of the sweater; it was a wonderful feeling of freedom and being uninhibited. She ran her fingers through Jay's hair as she spoke to him.

"Jay, it's time to get up, we need to get on the road."

He could not believe his mother's tits were hanging free in her sweater, due to her breast size he had never known her to go without a bra. She truly did have wonderful big tits; they looked great both with and without the sweater. His only comment was "Um, mom, did you forget something?"

Barbara acted as if going without a bra was something she did regularly "No, I don't think so; now get up so we can get some breakfast before we head home."

When Jay pulled back the covers he discovered his erect penis was protruding through the front of his boxers, his mom had made no effort to cover her genitals knowing he was watching so he did not see any need to hide his hard cock from his mom even though she was staring directly at his crotch.

Barbara feared when Jay realized the condition his cock was in he would know his dream was more than just an erotic fantasy; she had no way of knowing he had actually been awake the entire time and was well aware of what had happened.

She gathered their things while Jay went to the bathroom; pulling her boots on as he brushed his teeth. Barbara noticed he was looking at her quizzically in the mirror, as if there was something he wanted to say; but he was silent as he got dressed. The snow was already beginning to melt when they walked to the 24hr breakfast restaurant next door.

As they ate their meal, twice Jay started to ask his mother a question but he stopped before she could ascertain what was on his mind. Not sure what her son was trying to ask her Barbara dared to respond fearing she may reveal something that took place last night that Jay thought was just a dream.

Walking to Jay's pickup Barbara reveled in the freedom of not wearing a bra, she could feel her tits bounce and sway from side to side; Jay was also enjoying her not wearing a bra, trying not to be obvious he would glance over at his mom's chest watching her breasts jiggle under the sweater. When she stepped up into the 4x4 she felt the seam of her jeans being pulled into the folds of her vagina, and since she had not gone without panties since she was a teenager this was a new sensation for her, she realized could enjoy passive stimulation to her pussy from the seam in the crotch of her jeans without anyone knowing it was happening.

Traffic was not bad as Jay drove them home, the road was wet with most of the snow gone from the surface; the conditions were much better than they would have been the night before. He was strangely quiet his main focus out the windshield, the only time he looked at his mom was when her tits bounced as the pickup rolled over bumps in the road.

Perhaps Jay's silence was because he was thinking about yesterday, and not what happened last night at all, if he did not want to talk Barbara would not force him to, she would give Jay some privacy with his thoughts.

They rode in silence and were over halfway home when Jay finally spoke, beginning with the same words he had said earlier in the restaurant. Barbara Had already decided, should Jay ask anything about what happened last night she would only answer the questions he asked; she would not volunteer any information.

"Um mom... Um... Mom, how did you sleep last night?"

"Wonderful honey, how about you?"

"Ok I guess... I mean good, I slept good. Um... Was I restless last night? I was worn out; it was a difficult day for me yesterday."

Barbara was very careful with what she said "Not that I know of; I was pretty tired myself, why?"

She thought she had a good idea what Jay wanted to know, he probably was not asking about her masturbating on his thigh since he had been awake when that happened. While the orgasm had been very pleasurable it was something she probably should not have done. But Jay did say he loved her afterwards; well, actually he did not say her loved her, he said he loved Barbie. Anyway, Jay most likely was not asking about what happened before they went to sleep, she assumed he was trying to determine if his orgasm this morning was due to an erotic dream or was there another reason.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mom Named Barbie Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 55 milliseconds