• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Wife has a Dick Ch. 01

Wife has a Dick Ch. 01

My wife told me that she saw something on television that might be interesting. She said she saw on television that a doctor in Europe had taken stem cells and applied them to a woman's pussy and grown a real penis in its place. The surgery was permanent. They were able to connect the tissue to the woman's nervous system and it was a fully functional penis. She looked at me. I said, "Wait one second, you are thinking of going through with this."

She said, "We are done having children. I know you love getting fucked by me. Just think how exciting it would be. Since we started this I have become more and more curious about what it would be like to have a real cock. I see you always are touching yours. I would be the perfect she male, I have real tits, my hips are curvy, I have small hands and feet."

She seemed very enthused by the idea. I thought after all no one would know but us.

"You don't like anal sex." I said.

"I will learn. This way you can still make love to me." she said.

"What about wearing a bathing suit?"

"I will figure it out."

"I don't know. I will have to think about it." Think about it. Letting my wife have a penis. I some ways it was a nightmare and in others it was a dream come true. I thought about it for a few days then I agreed to go talk to the dr. about the operation. We sat in the waiting room. I could tell by the look on her face that she was excited. I was intrigued myself. I love my wife's body. How soft and curvy it is. Would her body be affected by the change? The Dr. called us in.

"So who's idea is this?" the doctor asked.

"Ours!" she said. "We have a great sex life. We are done having children. We spend a lot of our bedroom time with me fucking him in the ass with strap on dildos. He loves getting pegged and I love doing it to him. I want to know what it would be like for real."

The doctor pointed out that the procedure can not be reversed. Once we have completed the procedure your wife will have a fully functional penis. Do you approve of this?"

I swallowed hard and explained that I love my wife and don't want any other woman. Whether she has a pussy or a penis she is the one I love.

He continued to explain that she will also grow testicles which will increase her testosterone level, subsequently that will increase her sex drive. Her breasts and womanly figure will not be compromised so at first glance she will remain as feminine as the day before the operation. Psychologically we have noticed that women that have this done are in a constant state of horniness much like a teenage boy. This will require release on a regular basis or the patient may experience pain.

The Dr. asked my wife if she liked anal sex. They have a therapy that they can help the patient with to enjoy this form of sex as she will no longer have a pussy. She said she would be interested in this.

We booked the day for the operation. She told me she loved me and I would not be sorry. The days leading up to the operation the Dr. forbad any penetration but encouraged her to have orgasms as it would keep the region relaxed. I ate her pussy everyday twice a day to numerous orgasms. Each time she told me to say goodbye to her pussy. It made me want to eat her pussy all that more. She would finger herself and feed me her finger. All the time saying don't worry you will love the new me.

The day of the operation I dropped her off. She had tears of joy in her eyes. She would be in hospital for a 2 weeks. Once the operation was complete there would be therapy to help her learn how to use her new equipment. During that time the Dr. thought it was best not to see her till it was complete. She said she would call me that night to let me know she was ok. I waited for her phone call. The nurse called to say the operation was a success and that my wife was heavily sedated and she could not talk. When I spoke to her the next day she told me she was good just a little sore. She missed me and loved me and couldn't wait to start our new life together.

After a few days she started therapy. She called me to say she peed standing up. She said she also had her first erection. She said the procedure was not complete but the dr. was very happy with the results.

The day they removed the bandages she texted me OMG!! Its amazing. They are going to start the anal sex therapy today. I am going to try real hard just for you.

After a week of therapy it was time to pick her up from recovery. I met with the Dr. He said he had never see a patient take to this procedure like my wife. I said really. My wife came walking down the hall from her room. She was wearing yoga pants and walking hand in hand with a nurse. The woman was as tall as my wife and very curvy. The Dr. introduced us. She was nurse Williams head of therapy. She told me she saw personally to my wifes therapy. They looked at each other and laughed. You will be most surprised by the results of the surgery. My wife came over to me and gave me a big hug and a kiss. I looked her in the eyes. She looked the same. She smelt the same. Yet as I held her I felt a bulge poking me in my groin. She looked down and said Opps. Nurse Williams told her that for the first couple of weeks she would have to learn to control her state of arousal. She looked at me and just giggled. I looked down and saw the bulge in her pants. I could not wait to see my new wife.

During the car ride home she told me that everyone was so wonderful. Nurse Williams took personal attention to her recovery and therapy. I said what did your therapy consist of. I will show you when we get home. You have to continue where they did not have the time to complete."

We got home and I could not wait. I grabbed her but she pushed me away. I want our first time to be special. Meet me in the bedroom in a little while. I gave her a chance to go the bedroom to shower and change. Then she called me. She was wearing a garter belt and panties. She put her arms around me. I felt her cock pressing against her panties. She said, "You know I did this because I know you secretly wanted me too. Now please suck my cock like you want." I pulled her panties down. Her new cock popped out and almost hit me in the face. It was huge over 8" long and thick. Much bigger than mine. She held it in her hand. I knew she was proud of its size. "Put it in your mouth." she commanded. I opened my mouth and began sucking on the head of her cock. "I knew you would love it. I had them make it bigger than yours. The nurses loved sucking on it and so will you." I could only get about half of it in my mouth. She began fucking my face, forcing it down my throat, making me gag. Then she pulled out and came all over my face. Jet after jet of cum shot from her cock, then she finished the rest in my mouth. I was shocked at the amount of cum she produced.

She said, "My turn to go to work on you."

(to be continued)

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Wife has a Dick Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 261 milliseconds