• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Barb Becomes a Sex Toy Ch. 07

Barb Becomes a Sex Toy Ch. 07

This story has been a long time coming. Sorry to anyone who might have been waiting for it. I hope the quality of the story helps overcome the grammar and punctuation mistakes. Be kind. Some may want to read some earlier stuff to get some back story.

*****

Barb sat at a table outside the coffee shop at the local mall. Her husband was home that Saturday and Carl was running the store so she decided to get some shopping done while Joe worked in their yard.

She sipped at her latte watching people go by and thinking about all that had happened to her. It was several weeks now since Carl and his two friends had bound and used her at the cemetery. Her jaw and pussy were sore for two days after the ordeal and for those two days she was appalled at how she had been used, mounted naked on Carl's Bronco like a hunting trophy, and ashamed at how much she enjoyed it. Never in her life had she even fantasized about such a scene yet her body responded wildly. As the soreness wore off she thought more and more about it and came to the realization that Carl had unlocked something in her that she did not even know was there. He had turned her from a bored conservative wife into a horny slut.

Every man Barb saw she undressed with her eyes and wondered what sex would be like with them. She remembered Carl's words about being tested someday and was even wondering what that would be like. Could she really have sex with total strangers? But, she had done it. She had never met the two men Carl brought with him that evening and had responded to them like long time lovers. Their cocks felt and tasted so good and she had no idea how many orgasms she had while the men used her like a whore. That surely must have been the test Carl was talking about when he had her bound naked in his basement.

She was almost done when she noticed two men walking towards her. She didn't know the men but they seemed to be looking right at her as they approached. One man looked like a larger version of Carl and his friend Wayne. He was stocky with long hair and tattoos up one arm. The other man was black and ever larger. He must have been at least 6'5" tall and weighed 275 pounds. Both were very muscular and Barb definitely liked what she saw. It made her feel good too that they looked at her. They must like what they see she thought to herself.

Barb's amusement turned to confusion when the two men walked right up to her and sat down at her table. "Hi guys." I was just leaving and you can have this table," she said to them.

The black man grabbed her hand and said "don't leave Barb. We are here to see you."

Barb was really confused now. "What do you mean? How did you know my name?"

"Oh we have a mutual friend," the black man told her.

"We have seen a couple of very interesting videos of you," the other man chimed in.

"What friend? What videos?" Barb asked.

She was beginning to worry a little bit. She knew of only two videos of her that existed. One was the video of Carl torturing her in his basement and the other at the cemetery with Carl, Wayne and Vic.

The men just laughed. "I think you know what videos we are talking about. You are quite the star and a very hot slut," the white man told her.

"I have to go now," Barb said as she tried to get up, but the black man till had a firm grip on her hand to prevent her leaving.

"Oh you are going now," he told her, "but you are coming for a little ride with us."

"No, please, I can't," she pleaded.

"Oh yes you can," the white man said with a bite to his tone. "You wouldn't want us to tell Carl that you disobeyed now would you?"

Barb sat back in her chair as the full realization of what was happening hit her. These men were friends of Carl's. They had seen the videos of her sucking and fucking Carl and his friends. She was in a daze and the men took advantage of that. The white man grabbed her purse and the black man pulled her up from her chair.

"Come on. We are going for a ride."

Almost in a state of shock she let herself be led away by two men whose names she did not know but who had seen her naked and being fucked repeatedly.

"Oh god no, what if someone I know sees me with them!" Barb was practically crying as they walked her out the door.

Right outside the mall door there was a white van with no windows and another biker looking type at the wheel waiting for them. They hustled her in the side door and both men climbed in after her. The door slammed shut and the sound resolved Barb to her fate. She knew now there was no escaping them as they pushed her to her knees of the soft carpeted floor.

Still in shock she looked around the van. The center where she knelt was open with soft carpeting and the two men sat on the bench in back that was more like a bed than a seat. A curtain hid the driver from the back of the van or better still hid what was going on in back from the rest of the world. This van was designed for sex she thought to herself. She was brought out of her daze when the black man gave her a, one word, command.

"Strip!"

Barb made one last attempt to try and get out of what was going to happen.

"Let me go please. I can't do this today my husband is home waiting for me," she pleaded.

The men burst out laughing. She could even hear the driver laughing and their answer frightened her.

"We know where your husband is," the black man told her.

"She's stalling," the white man said and he grabbed her shirt and pulled it up over her head. "Let's get her naked."

The black man joined him and Barb did not struggle as they stripped all her clothes off her and then proceeded to strip off their own clothes. Barb couldn't help but look as the men bared their cocks right in front of her face as she knelt in front of them. The white man had a larger cock then Carl or Wayne and thicker than Vic's but when the black man's cock popped in front of her face she could only gasp. It was coal black and had to be at least 10 inches long and as thick around as her wrist. Barb had never seen a cock like that before. She looked at it in wonderment. Could that really fit in her?

"Let's get her warmed up," the black man said as he pushed her back on the soft carpet till she was on her back.

He pulled her legs apart opening up her pussy to him and then dipped his head down. Barb gave a soft moan as she felt his tongue begin to lick up and down her pussy lips. That was Barb's weakness. She loved having a hot tongue lapping at her pussy. Slowly her arousal grew as the man licked away at her moistening slit. The other man leaned down a began working on her tits. He lapped at one while taking the nipple of the other one between thumb and forefinger and rolled it slowly. He went back and forth between here nipples until they were two hard buds. She began moaning even more as the black man dug his big tongue deep into her pussy tasting her juices and the other man began nibbling and pinching her nipples. The black man turned his tongue to her clit flicking it back and forth while the white man took his cock and began rubbing it over her nipples. Then he brought it up to her face and began rubbing it there all over cheeks and when he brought it past her lips it was almost automatic for Barb to lick it as it went by.

"Look our little sex toy is getting into it now," he laughed as he felt her tongue on his cock.

Barb could not deny it. 15 minutes ago she was sitting in the mall sipping coffee and now here she was naked in the back of a van with two total strangers playing with her body. The tongue in her pussy and the big cock rubbing all over her face while he still plucked at her nipples had her body responding and if they kept this up she knew she would be having an orgasm very soon. She was caught up in the moment and had forgotten all about the driver and the fact that the van was moving until she heard the driver call from the front just as she was nearing her climax.

"Hey guys we are almost there."

Both men stopped what they were doing and Barb groaned as she had been so close. They pulled her up and pushed her towards the front.

"Take a peek at where we are" the black man told her.

Barb poked her head through the curtain and jumped back like she had been shot. They were driving down her street. She could see her husband out in front of their house trimming some bushes.

"God what are you doing? We have to get out of here," Barb cried.

The men just laughed and the black man was sitting up now on the bench. He grabbed a hand full of Barb's blond hair and pulled her between his legs till her face was right up to his cock.

"No, wait pl...mmmppphh."

Her pleas were cut off as the man pulled her mouth down over his huge cock. Holding her head he began moving it up and down making her suck. The other man pulled her hands behind her and she had no choice but to let the big man use her mouth. Barb was practically crying and things got even worse. She realized the van had stopped and she heard the driver call out.

"Hey man do you know how I can get to Jackson Street?"

Barb whimpers were muffled by the cock in her mouth as she listened to her husband give directions to the driver. The whimpers turned to moans as she felt a cock probing her pussy lips from behind and then slide into her wet cunt. He began a slow stroking and soon that cock was all the way in her. The man stopped stroking for a moment and Barb felt his balls brushing the lips of her wet slit as he ground his cock deep in her.

"This can't be happening," Barb thought to herself.

Her husband was only six feet away talking to the driver and had no idea that his wife was naked in the back of this van with cocks buried in her mouth and pussy. She could hear Joe talking to the driver but could not comprehend what he was saying as the man behind her had begun his slow stroking again and her pussy was responding. She had been close to an orgasm before and now that cock coupled with the monster between her lips had her rising fast to her climax once more. She didn't even realize that the black man had let go of her blond hair and she was sucking his cock on her own. The man behind her had released her arms too and she was on all fours willingly taking the cocks of two men whose names she didn't even know.

Barb heard the driver holler a thank you and as the van pulled away her orgasm washed over. She pulled the big black cock out of her mouth so she could announce her climax to the men as Carl had trained her to do. Holding the cock in her hand against her cheek while the other kept on stroking in her pussy she

spoke in broken whispers.

"I'm...cumm...innngg. Oh god...you bastards ...I'm cummminnnggg."

The two men laughed as Barb came down from her high. "Carl was right. She is a hot slut."

Once she recovered a bit the black man pushed her head down to his big balls and barked at her.

"Use that tongue slut"

Barb began running her tongue all over his sacs and at the same time the man in her pussy grabbed her hips and began fucking her harder. Driving his cock as deep as he could in her pussy, ahis balls slapping her pussy lips. The sound of their flesh slapping together as his hairy belly met her ass. The black man pulled her head back up and her mouth back down over his cock and the cock pounding into her from behind pushed it deeper in her mouth with each stroke. On and on the fucking went and Barb was lost in the pleasure. All that mattered was the two hard rods buried into her body. Even the pain of the biker's powerful hands gripping her hips and the black man's fingers twisted in her blond hair felt good. The cock in her pussy was ramming her in a frenzy now and when she felt it swell and the explode inside her she followed right along and her orgasm exploded too, her announcement incoherent around the huge rod packed into her mouth.

The black man kept his hand on Barb's head holding his cock deep in her mouth as she came down from her second climax at the hands of the two strangers. She felt the now softening cock slip from her flooded pussy and she did not even notice the van had stopped moving until she felt another set of hands grab her hips and the another hard cock probing at her. A new set of groans started as she felt the cock slide all the way her wet slot to the hilt. Once inside her the driver wasted no time and began fucking her hard and fast.

"Wow this is a hot pussy. You guys are here having all the fun and I'm left entertaining her husband. Now it's my turn." He griped as he hammered away at Barb's pussy.

Barb was lost in the world of lust again. It didn't matter anymore that she was in the back of a van with three strangers. All that mattered was the two cocks rocking her back and forth between them as she powered her way through two more orgasms. She was close to a third when she suddenly a hand grabbed her hair and spun her around roughly. Before she had time to comprehend what was happening the driver thrust his cock into her mouth and exploded into his own orgasm. Barb coughed and sputtered at the first blast of cum down her throat then tried her best to keep up as spurt after spurt pumped into her sucking mouth. She swallowed most of it and the rest dripped from the corners of her mouth and down her chin. The driver ordered her to lick his cock clean then slapped her face with it a few times before releasing her hair letting her drop to the floor exhausted.

Barb laid face down in the soft rug catching her breath but her rest was short lived. A hand on her hip rolled Barb over on her back and when she opened her eyes she was greeted by the sight of the huge black man descending between her open legs. The married woman had never even seen a cock that large before much less been fucked by it. Her jaw ached from having her mouth stretched around it for so long. She felt it probing her lips and moaned.

"Please no. It's too big to fit in me."

The black man leaned down and kissed her forehead. "Don't worry baby you are going to take it just fine and love it."

He probed her pussy slowly with his huge member and Barb felt it sliding in her slowly. Even though she had just been fucked by two other cocks the large black man had to get it in her with small gentle strokes to let her tight slot to open up to this oversized cock. Ever since she had first submitted to Carl Barb had become accustomed to being pounded hard and fast. This was so different from what she was used to and it felt so good as he opened her up. Soon he was all the way in her. She felt his balls resting on her ass for a few moments and then he pulled out and slowly slid all the back in her wide open pussy. Over and over the huge member kept pulling out and then filling her completely. Barb was once again lost in that sexual haze as he kept driving that cock in her slowly and very deep. Her body was responding on its own rising up to meet his strokes trying get him in even deeper. She had never felt anything like this and her orgasm washed over her without warning. The big man kept that stroking all the way through her orgasm and when she came down from her high he picked up the speed still driving deep in her now totally soaked pussy. He kept driving into her faster and Barb once again was climbing toward another explosion. She hadn't said anything during her first orgasm but this time she couldn't help herself.

"Oh God yes. Fuck me! Give me that big cock. It feels so good."

Barb growled at the man pounding into her as she exploded again. This time he stopped stroking and held his cock deep in her as she came down. When she recovered he said to her.

"Ok baby you had your fun now it's my turn. That hot mouth and your wet pussy have me ready so hold on."

With that he pulled her legs up with her ankles on her shoulders and began ramming his cock in her hard and fast. This was more like Barb was becoming used to being fucked and with pussy wide open for his assault it felt like that powerful cock was reaching up in her chest. The sound of their flesh slapping together rang out in the van and anyone outside would know because the van was rocking and Barb was grunting and moaning loudly as she succumbed to the stranger fucking her. She orgasmed twice more before she finally felt his cock swell and explode deep inside her. He held in in her till he stopped his spasms then pulled out a flood of their combined juice followed. He climbed up on her chest and slapped his cock on her panting lips. Automatically her tongue came out and she began licking him clean.

Barb was not sure how long she laid naked on the floor of the van with her pussy dripping cum and it drying on her lips and chin. One of the men nudged her with his foot and she noticed the men were dressed and the van was moving.

"Get dressed hot little slut", he told her. "We'd love to keep you for a while longer but you have to get back to hubby."

The mention of her husband brought her back to reality. "Oh no I can't go home such a mess." She told them.

The guy tossed her a couple of towels and said, "that's your problem baby."

She cleaned herself up as best she could and got dressed. Just as she finished the van stopped and they pushed her.

"See you again sometime baby," they laughed and the van pulled away.

When Barb looked around she realized they had dropped her right next to her own car. She hurried and unlocked the door and climbed in praying no one had seen them drop her off. She sat in her car for 10 minutes composing herself still amazed at what had just happened and at how much she enjoyed it. She was also trying to think up a story for hubby if he saw he looking so disheveled. She thanked her lucky stars when she got home her husband was napping in his chair. She immediately jumped in the shower and cleaned up before he woke up.

Later that evening as they at watching TV her husband said to her, "something weird happened today. When I was out trimming the hedges a white van pulled up and asked for directions."

Barb froze and then said, "what is so weird about that?"

"Well I could swear there was someone in the back having sex. I could hear a woman moaning and two men laughing."

"Are you sure? They were probably just messing with you."

"No I'm sure I heard a guy say keep sucking slut. She must have been a real slut to be driving around in a van having sex like that."

"Yeah she must be," Barb agreed.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Barb Becomes a Sex Toy Ch. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 60 milliseconds