• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Cumin' At Hedo

Cumin' At Hedo

12

Hi everyone! It's your old pal Hedo Harry again, back to regale you with more lurid tales of my trips to Hedonism II in Jamaica with my lovely wife Sexy Sadie. Those are not our real names, of course, just our Hedo Handles. Nobody at Hedo uses their real names. It helps you to stay uninhibited!

A few days ago, Sexy Sadie was giving me one of her world-famous handjobs at home, and as I watched my jism blasting out of my cock and dripping down her soft, smooth hands, it made me think of all the awesome cumshots and orgasms I've seen (and experienced!) on my trips to Hedo. So I'm going to call this installment "Cumin' at Hedo." I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoy remembering all these great times.

First of all, you have to understand that Hedo is all about sharing the love. And the sex! Not everyone there is a swinger, of course, but most everyone is very open, and almost nobody ever gets jealous. People who do tend to not come back again; Hedo just isn't for them! Anyway, I remember on one trip, Sadie and I were sitting on our beach loungers just relaxing and watching the surf pounding on the sand. We had been out there for a few hours, and Sadie thought that she needed to reapply her sunblock. She has beautiful skin, and she knows it, and she doesn't want it to get burned! So she grabbed her tube of sunblock from her bag, but unfortunately, it was almost empty!

We had more back in the room, of course, but neither of us really wanted to get up. Sadie looked around, and saw two young dudes walking down the beach. They were very pale, obviously new arrivals. They were nude, as the nude beach requires, but they looked like they were still getting comfortable with the whole idea.

She called out to them. "Hey, you two!"

Their heads swiveled toward her. "Us?" one of them asked.

"Yeah, you. Come over here, will you?"

These two young guys, nervous but curious, could not possibly resist the lure of a sexy older woman (well, older than they were), naked, calling them over. They came and stood on either side of Sadie's lounger. Sadie, not getting up, looked from one to another of their eager faces. "I've run out of sunblock," she explained, "and I'm not ready to go back to my room for more. I was hoping you guys could provide me some lotion. If you know what I mean."

The guys' mouths gaped open, but their cocks instantly sprang to life. Sadie grabbed each cock in one of her fists, and pulled them closer to her. Then she spat in each of her palms and started stroking them, up and down, back and forth.

It was quite a sight! I just lay there on the next lounger over, watching my wife, lying on her back, with a nervous young stud standing on each side of her, and yanking away on their cranks! I was beaming with pride; my wife was giving these young dudes a memory they would never forget. She pumped them fast, she pumped them slow; she pumped them overhand and underhand. She occasionally spit in her palms to re-moisten them. The guys had both closed their eyes, and were breathing in short, sharp gasps while rocking back and forth on their heels.

Sadie looked at me and winked. I blew her a kiss, my own cock at full mast. I love watching her pleasure young guys, because I know how much pleasure it gives her. It also makes her horny as hell, and we always have especially great sex afterwards.

Anyway, both of the young guys' breathing became suddenly more ragged and they tensed up. Sadie knew it wouldn't be long. She pulled them even closer to her, so that their cocks were directly over her boobs. She pitched her voice very low and sexy and purred "Okay, boys; give me your cum NOW!"

Needless to say, both guys came with a vengeance! Great pearly spurts of cum rocketed out of their young tools and painted Sadie's boobs, neck, and tummy. They must have shot nine or ten jolts each before they started to slow to a trickle.

Sadie let go of their cocks and started smearing the pearly sauce into her skin, massaging it into her cleavage, her belly button, all over her breasts, and even up on her neck and throat.

"Thanks, boys. I appreciate the sunblock. I hope it is SPF 30 or more!" She giggled and kept rubbing the spunk into her skin.

The guys were starting to come around. "You're welcome, ma'am," one of them said, not sure what else to say.

"Ma'am!? You call me that again and no more handjobs for you! Just call me Sadie."

"Okay, Sadie," said one of them. "I'm Kevin, and this is Pete."

"I'm sure we'll see you around, Kevin and Pete. Have fun!" The two wandered off, grinning like idiots, and headed toward the bar. Hmm, looking back, I think Kevin and Pete were using their real names. But they probably came up with some better handles before their trip was over.

Another time, I remember Sadie and I were sitting in the nude hot tub chatting with some friends. This is a huge hot tub, with room for at least a hundred people, assuming they are cozy. It wasn't too crowded at this point, maybe twenty or thirty people, most of them just standing around drinking and talking, and a few fondling or stroking each other. But one couple started really going at it, as if they hadn't seen each other for a month. I found out later their names were Bob and Bobbie.

Bobbie was lying on her back, with her butt right at the edge of the tub, and her legs in their air, with her pussy facing out toward the water. Bob was standing on the floor of the tub, in the water, facing her, with his cock embedded in her snatch up to the hilt. And his pelvis was pistoning back and forth like a jackhammer! She was wailing in pleasure and thrusting back toward him with all her might. As her wails and his grunting got louder and more urgent, everyone in the hot tub stopped their conversations and started watching them. It was epic! They must have kept it up for ten minutes. I don't think I'd have the energy to fuck that enthusiastically for that long! But they were going crazy with passion. But before long, the inevitable end approached, and you could tell that Bob, at least, was going to be blowing his load any second.

Now, there is a sort of unwritten rule at Hedo that you are not supposed to spill your seed in the hot tub. I'm sure it happens all the time, and in fact the tub is often referred to as "the gene pool." But most people try to have the good taste not to be too obvious about it! Bob and Bobbie, however, were way too far gone with lust to be thinking about such niceties. Bob was very obviously going to blow a huge load into Bobbie's snatch, most of which would most likely run right out and into the hot tub.

And then it happened! He threw back his head and roared like a lion, jammed his tool deeper than ever into her pussy, and his hips spasmed over and over as he pumped her full of his cum. She started screaming, too, no doubt enjoying her own orgasm. Then he slumped forward onto her abdomen and tried to catch his breath for a moment, his pink sword still safely sheathed in her snatch.

But as soon as Bob started to rise up, and we could see that he was about to pull his cock out of her, there came a cry from a woman in the tub. "No spooge in the hot tub!" she screamed. Everyone else took up the cry. "No cum in the tub! No cum in the tub!" The yelling was accompanied by laughter and clapping, of course; nobody was upset, but unwritten rules must still be enforced.

Three women grabbed Bob by the shoulders and hauled him up onto the hot tub deck. They pushed him down onto his back. They fought each other to get to his cock, sucking off all the excess cum and swallowing it down before it could contaminate the water. Meanwhile, four guys had leapt onto Bobbie and spun her around, so that her well-pounded pussy was over the grass, not the water. They took turns lapping at the folds of her flesh, sucking the cum out of her, licking it off her thighs, and generally cleaning her up. A few other guys, seeing that she wasn't struggling, took the opportunity to suck on her tits, even though there was no cum there at all!

Eventually, Bob and Bobbie were thoroughly cleaned of spooge, and the hot tub was saved! The clean-up crew took a bow as the rest of the hot tub crowd gave them a round of applause. Bob and Bobbie went to the bar and "bought" a round of drinks for everyone.

(Hint for you hedo-virgins: Hedo is "all inclusive" so you don't have to pay for anything once you are inside, but we still call it "buying someone a drink" when you go to the bar to fetch one.)

When I think of memorable orgasms, I find it most natural to think of male ones: cum-spurting cocks and big pearly pools of spooge. But there have been some very memorable female orgasms at Hedo as well. One in particular I'll never forget. I was back at the hot tub, but it was late at night. The hot tub and the nude bar stay open until around 5 am, and there is almost always something going on there, but in the wee hours it can get pretty quiet. On this occasion there was myself, a few couples necking in the "corners" (actually, lobes of the clover shaped tub), and a small group of single guys telling each other jokes. I don't remember where Sexy Sadie was that night; she might have gone to bed already, or maybe she was fucking one of our friends. Anyway, I was just chilling with an Appleton and Coke and thinking how great it was to be alive.

Then, almost too quiet to be heard, I started to notice a low moaning sound. I looked around, but couldn't see where it might be coming from. The necking couples were being quiet. Then it started to grow a little, in both volume and urgency. I looked upwards, and realized it was coming from one of the hotel rooms just above the hot tub!

These are very coveted rooms. They overlook both the nude hot tub and the beach, and are always booked up solid. The downside is, everyone wants to use your bathroom! But they are still always popular. And someone, most likely a very female someone, was having a very, very good time in there! Pretty soon the single guys noticed it too, and stopped their joke session in order to listen. Before long the necking couples were also listening. Even the bartender woke up from his nap and started to pay attention.

The moaning was still increasing, but slowly. It rose and fell in both volume and pitch; it wavered between long slow purrs and short guttural grunts. Occasionally there was an "ooh!" or a sharp "ah!" interjected. There were no other sounds at all; no corresponding male grunting or puffing, nor another female. But the moans just kept coming.

Various bar customers kept stopping by for drinks, as they tend to do throughout the wee hours, but nobody left. They stayed to listen to the show and sip their drinks. The moans continued to get louder, faster, and more urgent. They built up; they hesitated, then they continued. The gasping and catching became more and more common, overtaking the slow, melodic moans. Soon it morphed into a rapid, urgent panting. Faster! Louder! Louder! Faster! Everyone in the hot tub was looking at each other and grinning. This was an epic performance!

Five more minutes and the performance was reaching a crescendo. We could hear arms flailing, legs thrashing. A male voice was finally heard, trying to catch his breath. The woman's voice became a shout, a yell, a scream of ecstasy! It pierced the night and echoed out over Bloody Bay like a banshee being dragged to hell!

Everyone in the area, from us bathers in the tub, to the bar patrons on the sand, to the tender behind the bar, broke into applause, cheers, and whistles! You'd think we'd just watched the Superbowl. A light came on in the room over the hot tub. A naked man stepped up to the window. His face looked like a glazed donut. He took a bow, bringing on another round of cheers and whistles. He looked back into the room, motioning furiously. Finally, he coaxed his partner to the window. She was a blonde woman with very nice boobs and a very flushed face, whether from embarrassment or from the rush of her orgasm, I'll never know.

Another of my favorite female orgasm stories took place at Pastafari. I don't know what they call it these days, but for a long time it was called Pastafari: an Italian restaurant with a Jamaican twist. We were meeting our good friends Zane and Zelda there for a double date. Most of our double dates with Zane and Zelda ended up in a huge four-way orgy, but that's not the point of this story. You can't be naked at Pastafari, so I had on a boring Polo shirt and some cargo shorts, and Zane was wearing linen trousers and a sleeveless t-shirt. But the ladies were knockouts! Sadie had on a bikini-style top, and an almost-see-through sarong around her waist that I happened to know had nothing underneath it. Zelda had on a black mesh micro-dress that accentuated her huge boobs and shapely hips. They both had on "come fuck me" shoes, or high heels that just scream for you to take them, right then and there.

The restaurant host, Delmer, showed us to our table. Delmer is a tall, handsome Jamaican with a huge smile. Once he meets you, he never forgets you. Anyway, he showed us to a secluded little square table in an alcove near the back; you probably know the one I mean if you've been there. Rather private, but open to the rest of the restaurant through a large archway. Zelda and Sadie sat at opposite sides of the table. I sat on the third side, with Sadie on my left and Zelda on my right. Zane took the side opposite me.

"Isn't this cozy?" said Zelda. "Boy-girl, boy-girl."

"Just like in the movies!" I said. Zane flagged down the waitress and ordered drinks for us all.

We chatted and joked and caught up on each others' news, but eventually, the topic of conversation naturally turned to sex. "Why is it," said Zelda, "that you guys always make so much noise when you cum?"

"What's wrong with that?" said Zane. "We like to show you that we appreciate the effort."

"Still," chimed in Sadie. "You could be a little more dignified, like we women are."

I looked back and forth at Sadie and Zelda. "You guys really think you cum quietly? You think that you CAN cum quietly?" I looked at Zane, and he winked at me. We both had the same idea.

"Quieter than you guys, that's for sure!" said Zelda.

"Quiet enough for, say, a nice restaurant?" asked Zane, arching his eyebrows.

I inched my chair closer to Sexy Sadie's chair. "Well why don't we find out," I said, reaching my left arm under the tablecloth and under her sarong.

Sadie jerked upright. "Don't you even think ab ... Oh!" She jerked as she felt my hand sliding up her thigh. I placed my hand on her crotch, palm inward and fingers pointing down. My middle finger was right between her pussy lips. She stared daggers at me, but I started to slowly stroke up and down her pussy lips.

Zane was doing the same thing to Zelda. She was biting her lip and trying not to squirm. He looked at me and winked again.

Sadie's legs were twitching, but she was still staring at me with anger. "Get. Your. Hand. Off. Ooohhh!!" I could feel her lips beginning to open, and to moisten. I slid my middle finger deeper into her pussy. My thumb and my pinkie were caressing her thighs. Her expression softened and her eyes closed. She began to breathe in short sniffs.

I glanced across at Zane and Zelda. She also had her eyes closed, and perspiration was breaking out on her upper lip. Her chair was beginning to squeak a bit under the motions of her hips.

Sadie had by now spread her legs a bit wider to give me easier access. I got two fingers inside her pussy, and began sawing them in and out more roughly. Her shoulders were beginning to twitch and my hand was soaked. A tiny sound was coming from her throat, but she was doing her best to hold it back.

Zelda was not doing quite as well. She was making little hiccuping sounds in her throat, trying to squelch her moans. But Zane would give her no mercy; he kept sawing his fingers in and out of her.

Delmer came by to check on us. "Is everything all right here?" Zelda let out a loud SQUEAK!

"We're fine," said Zane. "The ladies are just, umm... practicing some relaxation techniques. We'll be ready to order in a minute."

The host left, and Zane and I continued to saw and poke at our ladies. Then Zane looked at me. "Wanna switch?"

"Sure thing." My left hand was getting cramped anyway! I reached my right arm out toward Zelda's crotch. I felt her mesh mini-dress on her well-toned thighs and reached up beneath it. As soon as I reached her pussy, Zane withdrew and slid over closer to Sexy Sadie. When I felt his hand between her thighs, I pulled mine away and inched my chair closer to Zelda. I felt her meaty pussy lips, much larger than Sadie's. I had sucked on those lips many times in the past, and had felt them wrapped around my cock many times, too. But now they were just there for my fingers. My right middle finger and ring finger reached as deeply into her womanhood as I could shove them, and I sawed for all I was worth. Her breath became shorter, faster, more urgent.

Sadie was also overwhelmed by the sudden switch. Her eyes popped open, and she started to vibrate in her chair. She bit down on her fist, but she couldn't suppress a shudder and a moan and a bit of a gasp as she came, hard.

I gave my hand one last mighty shove to get it as deep into Zelda's pussy as possible. I think I hit her G-spot, because she sucked in air like she had just come up from underwater, and her feet came up off the ground in a bicycling motion. Her thighs clamped tightly on my hand, and she emitted a low, wailing growl for about twenty seconds.

Zane had withdrawn his hand from Sadie's crotch and was shaking it back awake. I slowly pulled mine out from Zelda, causing her to shudder once more. I happened to catch Delmer's eye across the room. He had seen the whole thing, but he just shook his head and rolled his eyes. He'd already seen everything there was to see in his long years of service at Hedo. He was impossible to shock!

Zane looked from one to the other of our two wives. "I have to give you ladies credit," he said. "That was very dignified and ladylike."

Sadie stared at both of us. "We'll get you bastards back. Wait and see!" But her cheeks were flushed and her eyes were twinkling. The rest of that evening was very interesting as well, but I think I'll save that for another chapter.

Back to memorable orgasms at Hedo. So one afternoon on a different trip, Sexy Sadie and I were hanging out at the nude hot tub, just relaxing, when a middle-aged woman walked out to the middle of the tub and held up her hands. "Attention everyone!" she started yelling.

Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at her. "My husband just bet me that I can't blow five guys in ten minutes. So I need some volunteers!"

Naturally, about two dozen guys clustered around, shouting "choose me! choose me!" But she was no fool. She picked the five youngest-looking guys in the bunch, figuring they would cum the fastest. The rest she shooed away, but of course they didn't go far. They sat around the edge of the hot tub and the pool to watch the fun with everyone else.

The woman, I think her name was Lulu or something like that, was a bit on the older side. But she looked like she knew her way around a cock. Anyway, she had the five guys sit in a row on the edge of the hot tub, with their feet dangling in the water. I don't remember their names, but for convenience I'll call them Alvin, Barney, Clyde, Daryl, and Ernie. Sadie and I were sitting right next to Ernie at the end of the line. Sadie asked Lulu, "what did your husband bet you?"

"If I win, he's going to buy me a diamond bracelet that I saw in the jewelry shop." Hedo used to have a very sweet jewelry shop. It was way overpriced, but from the look of this woman and her husband, they didn't have to worry much about money. They were clearly very well-heeled.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Cumin' At Hedo

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds