• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Uganda 1972: Priyanka's Tale

Uganda 1972: Priyanka's Tale

"Brothers, I swear this before The Most High, you come for this woman because she's Indian, know that she is my wife, if you want to touch her, you'll have to go through me," Mamadou Kidega said angrily, holding the machete firmly in his right hand as he stepped in front of his pregnant wife Priyanka Chuttani-Kidega, protectively shielding her from Idi Amin's militiamen. Five Ugandan Army soldiers surrounded the couple on that bright Monday morning in August of 1972.

Across the country, Ugandan Army soldiers were rounding up "the foreign element," as their leader, Idi Amin, called them. The Indians, the Chinese, the Malays and others who called Uganda home for generations were being picked up and captured, to be expelled from the country by force. Uganda was experiencing a bout of xenophobia, and no one considered a foreigner was safe. In the eyes of Idi Amin and his fanatical followers, anyone who wasn't an ethnic Ugandan was fair game.

"Brother Kidega, know that I am just doing my duty, you see, the apprehend and deport orders came from our President Idi Amin himself," said the soldiers leader, Corporal Alexander Mushemeza, a tall, burly black man in his early forties. The soldiers looked on as their leader locked eyes with Mamadou Kidega, who stayed twenty meters from them, and fearlessly held his blade before him.

Being surrounded by uniformed men armed with high-caliber rifles didn't appear the faze the towering, dark-skinned Mamadou Kidega, who faced them fearlessly like a lion surrounded by hyenas. At six-foot-five, Mamadou towered over all of them. Kidega's wife Priyanka, a tall, thirtysomething Indian woman stood by her husband's side, her sleek hands pulled into tight fists. In spite of himself, Corporal Mushemeza felt a grudging admiration for the fearless couple...

In his forty six years upon this earth, Corporal Mushemeza had seen much horror, and witnessed firsthand the contempt that the Indian minority held for the majority of Uganda's black population. It was eerie, the Indians were brought over by the European colonists ages ago as a source of labor, and after the end of colonial rule, they flourished in the business sector and adjusted to the changing society of Uganda...yet they continued to see themselves as superior to blacks due to their Indian blood...

The Indians didn't realize that the old days were over. Idi Amin hadn't bowed to the European colonials, and he wasn't going to bow down to the wealthy and powerful Indian minority who held a stranglehold over the Ugandan economy. Idi Amin sought to remake the Republic of Uganda in his own image. The Ugandan people had suffered for ages under white minority rule, and Indian economic domination. Well, Idi Amin was going to change all of that...for good. Besides, the Indians were hardly the most popular denizens of Ugandan society anyway...

For this and other reasons, military dictator Idi Amin didn't face much opposition from most Ugandans when he decided to deport all Asians from the Republic of Uganda. Corporal Mushemeza's mother Annie Mushemeza once worked as a cleaning lady for a wealthy Indian family, the Singhs, in the City of Kampala, Capital of Uganda. The Mushemeza family was quite poor, and did whatever they had to in order to survive.

As a young man, Alexander Mushemeza witnessed firsthand the verbal abuse the Singh family patriarch, Dhaliwal Singh, doled out to his mother. A week ago, at the height of the anti-Indian wave of xenophobia sweeping the Republic of Uganda, the Corporal paid the Singh a visit...a fatal one. Other Indians he would deport, but the man who mistreated his mother, well, Corporal Alexander Mushemeza gave him a bullet to the death. The rest of the Singh family faced the same fate...

Like many young Ugandan men, Alexander Mushemeza noticed the singular beauty of the Indian ladies living in the City of Kampala, but the racist hatred between Indians and Ugandans prevented interracial liaisons in most cases. Mushemeza had seen a few wealthy Indian men with beautiful Ugandan wives but he'd never seen an Indian woman with a Ugandan husband...until now. Seeing a black Ugandan farmer with an Indian wife stunned Mushemeza...

"Brother Mamadou Kidega, the Indians hate our people, and the entire African race, you would risk your life for this Indian woman?" Corporal Mushemeza asked tersely, and Mamadou looked at him and nodded. Looking into the big farmer's obsidian eyes, the corporal saw anger, and grim resolve, but not a hint of hesitation or fear. This one was prepared to fight to the death for his woman. This definitely wasn't going to be easy.

"Unless you're going to shoot me, corporal, I order you and your men off my property!" Mamadou Kidega said sharply, and the soldiers looked at their commander, who sighed and shook his hand. Corporal Mushemeza bit his lip. Abruptly the corporal walked away and shouldered his rifle. Taking their cues from him, the soldiers followed suit and one by one they walked off the Kidega family farm.

"Oh my love, I thought we were going to die for sure," Priyanka said, sighing deeply, and Mamadou smiled and gently cupped her chin in his fist. Priyanka drew closer to Mamadou, and then gently kissed her husband. Mamadou kissed her back, and after making sure that Corporal Mushemeza and his men left, husband and wife returned to their home.

A few weeks ago, Idi Amin began to centralize his power after seizing control of Uganda in a military coup. The dictator began getting rid of detractors in his own government, and then gave the various ethnic groups of Uganda someone to hate, the prosperous Asian minority. Idi Amin gave the eighty thousand Asians who called Uganda home ninety days to vacate the country, or their lives would be forfeit. This was the beginning of the end for them...

"My dear Priyanka, know that I would never let any harm come to you," Mamadou said, and Priyanka smiled and nodded. The young woman remembered the first time she laid eyes on Mamadou, while starting her first year at Makerere University, formerly the University of East Africa, in the City of Kampala. Priyanka was quite hopelessly lost on the large urban campus, and the only person who would help her was a six-foot-five, burly and dark-skinned young Ugandan in traditional attire. A giant with a friendly smile and kind eyes...

"Excuse me please, sir, do you know where the administration building is?" Priyanka asked in Swahili, perhaps the most popular language in all of Uganda, after English, of course. The tall, burly young black man smiled and answered in the same language. From the curious look in his eyes, Priyanka knew he was surprised to hear an Indian woman speak the language of the people, and she smiled.

"Of course, you're new around here, yes? I'll show you where it is," the young man replied, and he nodded politely at Priyanka, beckoning her to follow. They walked about for a few minutes, and then came to a large brownstone building, with the word campus administration written in bold crimson letters. Priyanka smiled and nodded thankfully at her impromptu 'guide', who stroked his goateed chin.

"Thanks for your help, sir, I wouldn't have found the place without you, I'm Priyanka," she said, and then held out her sleek hand, which Mamadou shook. Thus the two of them met. Priyanka and Mamadou, two young people from drastically different backgrounds, forged a friendship at a time of heightened racial tension in one of East Africa's most prominent nations.

"One day we're going to have more women than men at universities around the world, women are taking over," Mamadou said to Priyanka as they sat inside the university library. Mamadou browsed through a copy of Newsweek magazine, which talked about changing demographics at colleges and universities across America, Canada and the European world.

"Perhaps it's time for women to rule the world, my dear Mamadou, you men have run it for far too long, you know," Priyanka said, laughing, and Mamadou groaned when she unexpectedly poked him in the ribs. Mamadou grinned nervously. Every so often, he was surprised by how bold and fearless this brown-skinned, dark-haired beauty was. Priyanka was unlike anyone he'd ever known, that's for damn sure.

"Bossy woman," Mamadou replied, smiling and shaking his head, and Priyanka smiled and shrugged, and then, next thing Mamadou knew, her face was much closer to his. Priyanka locked eyes with Mamadou, and he saw a gleam of mischief in those lovely brown eyes of hers. Mamadou held his breath, and Priyanka drew closer. Mamadou hesitated, she was so close and so beautiful, smelling so sweet. Oh, well. Tossing caution to the wind, Mamadou kissed Priyanka.

Fast forward four years and Priyanka Chuttani and Mamadou Kidega graduated from university and, over the objections of both of their families, got married. Mamadou's strict Muslim parents didn't approve of his "foreign lady," and Priyanka's family hated Mamadou on sight because of his African origin. They considered him unworthy of their daughter merely based on his skin color...

Ignoring hatred and prejudice on both sides, Mamadou Kidega and Priyanka Chuttani bought a farmhouse a few kilometers outside the City of Kampala, and began their lives together. All was well, until the xenophobic military dictator Idi Amin came along. Priyanka felt conflicted when her parents, Gagandeep and Aneesha Chuttani left Uganda for London, U.K. The young woman feared what might become of her as the once-peaceful East African country turned against its Asian minority, but her husband Mamadou assured her she'd be fine...

"Priyanka, when I asked you to be my wife, I swore to love and protect you all the days of my life and I meant it," Mamadou said, gently taking his wife's hand in his as they stood in the middle of their kitchen. Priyanka smiled faintly, and then sat on a lounge chair. At four months, her pregnancy was starting to show, and the stress of recent weeks had taken its toll on her.

"It's not you I'm worried about, my love," Priyanka replied, and Mamadou nodded sadly, knowing how worried she was about the plight of the South Asian minorities still in Uganda. Idi Amin had really lit the powder peg on this one, seriously. The Indians had been in Uganda for generations. While a lot of the Indians were racist towards black Ugandans, Mamadou knew that not all of them were like that. Case in point? His dear wife Priyanka, the woman who sacrificed everything to be with him...

"Stop worrying, Priyanka," Mamadou said, and he joined her on the couch, and gently kissed her on the forehead. Priyanka looked at Mamadou and smiled, and she felt a certain warmth in her chest when she saw the concern in his dark eyes. Taking her hands in his, Mamadou brought them to his lips. Priyanka grinned and wrapped her arms around her husband.

"Together we can conquer anything," Priyanka whispered, and then she kissed Mamadou. Tenderly, carefully, the two of them began to make love. Priyanka took off her shirt, and pulled down her long skirt, and Mamadou took off his crimson and gold dashiki, and pulled his dark blue jeans. Priyanka feasted her eyes on the sight of her husband's tall, dark-hued, muscular and virile body. Mamadou looked like an ancient African sculpture wrought to life...and then some.

"Hello gorgeous," Mamadou whispered, licking his lips appreciatively as Priyanka began to undress. Standing five-foot-ten, Priyanka was taller than the average woman, but always felt tiny standing next to Mamadou. As she disrobed, the love and fascination she saw in his eyes emboldened her. Curvaceous, with large, firm breasts, wide hips, thick legs and a decidedly ample bottom, Priyanka looked sinfully sexy, and her beauty was for her husband Mamadou's eyes only...

"Like what you see?" Priyanka asked coyly, hands on her hips, and Mamadou nodded. Pulling her close, he kissed her lips while his massive, gentle hands caressed her breasts and teased her erect nipples. Mamadou's lips licked a path from Priyanka's mouth to her breasts, and he sucked on them eagerly, causing her to giggle. Priyanka leaned back on the couch and relaxed as her man went to work on her. Mamadou definitely knew his way around the female body, so she was in for a treat...

"You know I do," Mamadou replied to a smiling Priyanka as he licked a path from her breasts to her slightly rounded belly, and finally stopped at her legs. Winking, Priyanka spread her thick, sexy legs invitingly, exposing her hairy pussy. Mamadou grinned and buried his face between her legs, and his eager tongue slid into her pussy. Let the feasting begin, Priyanka thought with a wicked smile...

"If eating pussy were an Olympic sport, you'd be the defending champ," Priyanka teased, smiling as Mamadou began munching on her pussy. Prior to meeting Mamadou, Priyanka, as the daughter of a wealthy and influent Indian family, had access to numerous pleasures. The vivacious young women and virile young men whom Priyanka occasionally took to her bed in her "experimental" days brought her a lot of fun, but none could match Mamadou in ardor or passion.

"Damn right," Mamadou paused to say, and then he resumed feasting on Priyanka's pussy. At some point, he put her on all fours, and focused his lustful attention on another part of her body. Priyanka smiled as she felt Mamadou's large yet gentle hands on her buttocks, and he spread her thick ass cheeks wide open, and inhaled her scent.

"Hmm, I love it when you eat my ass," Priyanka said, giggling, and to really shine Mamadou on, she shook her big ass at him, knowing it would drive him absolutely nuts. Mamadou caressed Priyanka's big brown ass, and felt his dick harden at the sight of it. Priyanka sighed as Mamadou slid a finger into her butt hole, and then began eating her pussy from behind. At some point, Mamadou pulled out his finger and replaced it with his tongue.

"Hmm, just like that," Priyanka said, rocking back and forth on all fours and rubbing her already wet pussy as Mamadou began munching on her hot, sweaty butt hole. Grabbing Priyanka's ass with both hands, Mamadou ate her butt with gusto, causing the voluptuous and very sexy young woman to squeal in delight. Mamadou playfully smacked Priyanka's derriere, and resumed sliding his tongue deep into her asshole. He couldn't get enough of her ass...in more ways than he cared to count.

Truth be told, Mamadou had always been an ass man, Priyanka's simply happened to be his favorite. Prior to meeting her, Mamadou used to enjoy numerous bedroom acrobatics with quite a few ladies whom he met at nightspots in the City of Kampala, as well as discrete manly fun with the occasional "curious" young man. Mamadou didn't discriminate and the way he saw it, a nice ass is a nice ass, regardless of the gender of the person it's attached to. What's the harm in that?

When Mamadou met, fell in love with and married the lovely Priyanka, he found a true kindred spirit...a woman who loved bum sex as much as he did, and then some. Priyanka moaned deeply as Mamadou ate her ass, and she furiously rubbed her clitoris at the same time. The feel of Mamadou's tongue in her asshole was driving her up the wall, but in a good way...

"Hmm, I need you in my ass right now, lover," Priyanka murmured, and Mamadou paused, and smiled. Turning around, Priyanka flashed him a wry grin, and they continued with their fun. They went to the bathroom, took a brief shower and then got down to business. Priyanka bent over the counter, facing the mirror. Mamadou got behind her, and grabbed a bottle of lotion whose contents he poured in his hand and then applied against Priyanka's butt hole.

"Mimi upendo kitako yako kubwa," Mamadou whispered, letting his darling Priyanka know how much he loved her ass in Swahili. Gently Mamadou slapped Priyanka's big booty, and watched as she made it bounce and jiggle. Hot damn, this woman was truly something else. Even while pregnant, Priyanka was passionate as ever, filled with a passion that matched his own.

Priyanka grinned and spread her ass cheeks wide open. Mamadou lubricated his hard dick, then pressed it against her butt hole. Time to fuck, he thought. Without further ado, Mamadou pushed his dick into Priyanka's ass, and a happy sigh escaped her lips as he began to fuck her. Priyanka pressed her big ass against Mamadou's groin, driving his dick deeper into her asshole.

"Main apane pichhavaade mein apane aphreekee ling pyaar," Priyanka squealed, letting Mamadou know in the guttural Hindi that she taught him, how much she loved having his long dark dick up her ass. Laughing, Mamadou thrust deep into her, and Priyanka's asshole gripped his dick real tight, just the way he liked it. For an ass man like Mamadou, Priyanka was the ultimate lover. Wild, fearless, gorgeous, naughty and willing to get down and dirty...in every way.

Emboldened by Priyanka's wildness, Mamadou gripped her hair in his fist and pulled on it while fucking her. Priyanka's squeals of delight thrilled him like nothing else could, and he fucked her ass with all the passion he could muster. They went at it passionately, fucking with wild abandon. Their passion took them from the washroom to the living room where Mamadou took Priyanka on all fours, face down and ass up, and fucked her till they both lost count of how many times they came...

"To many more days like this one," Priyanka whispered, much later, as Mamadou lay next to her, exhausted. Mamadou looked at his gorgeous wife, whose body was covered in a fine sheen of sweat. This was his beloved, Priyanka Chuttani-Kidega, his Indian goddess, the mother of his unborn son/daughter, and the woman for whom he'd fight the entirety of Idi Amin's Army if he had to. Priyanka wrapped her arms around him and rested her head on his sweaty, hairy chest.

"I'm lucky you're in my life," Mamadou said, and a smiling Priyanka kissed him, then pinched his nipple because, well, she's mean and naughty like that. Mamadou winced, and a laughing Priyanka rolled on top of him, straddling him. Mamadou smiled at her, well aware that Priyanka was horny as hell and would not be sated without at least another round. The pregnancy seemed to have made her all the hornier, damn. Just like that, husband and wife happily began round two...or round thirty two.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Uganda 1972: Priyanka's Tale

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 467 milliseconds