• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Corruption of Cindy

Corruption of Cindy

Another beautiful day thought Cindy as she lay on the pool chair. A nice day to catch a tan under the warm Florida sun. It was the summer after high school and she was enjoying a much needed break. Nothing could compare to relaxing in her parents back yard by the pool. She had on her pink bikini outlined in white and long blonde hair flowing down her back. The warm sun beat down as she lay in a peaceful bliss. She was 18, school was finally over and soon enough she would be going to college. She couldn't wait to get away from her parents and annoying brother Josh. "Oh Lord, why did I have to think of him" she thought.

The beautiful Cindy had no idea her 21 year old brother Josh was watching out the window of his second story bedroom. While he never would have considered taking advantage of his sister she was quite beautiful. He watched as she roll over to tan her front. Her small but perky B cup and petite body soaking under the sun. Suddenly, the annoying brother had an idea to torment his little sister. What Cindy thought was a peaceful day is soon to be interrupted by her mischievous brother.

"ahhh, such a great day" Cindy thinks while her eyes are closed and she catches a tan. Then she feels a set of hands under her and screams. "Oh my god Josh! Put me down you asshole!" Within a moment she realizes he has tossed her in the air and she is about to land in the pool. She rises from the water screaming "Mom!"

Their mother comes running out and ask "what's wrong dear?" Cindy tells her how Josh just violated her space by throwing her in the pool. "how dare he do this when I'm just sitting out here and trying to catch a tan."

Relax dear, and you kids try and get along said their mother. Little did she know how well they would be getting along later that night.

Josh watched as his sister climbed out of the pool and gave him a dangerous look. She slowly walked up to him and gave him a slap across the face. Josh looked down at her with a smug smile and laughed. He looked on at his accomplishment as she went to grab her towel and glared at him with her piercing blue eyes before storming off into the house.

Cindy walked into the house boiling with frustration and saw her mother in the kitchen. "Can you believe the nerve of him". Her mother looked at her with a smile and said "he's just trying to tease you sweetie. If you just ignore him I'm sure he will leave you alone. Why don't you go get a shower and relax. Your father and I are going to dinner tonight and won't be back until late." As if things couldn't get any worse she was now going to be left alone with him tonight. Oh well, at least she could enjoy her shower in peace. On her way upstairs to the shower her mom shouted "money is on the table for ordering dinner. Your father and I will probably be gone before you're finished.

After heading upstairs and entering the bathroom Cindy took off he bikini and began her nice relaxing shower. While the water ran down her she began to think of her boyfriend Zach. If only he wasn't working tonight she would go visit him later so she wouldn't be stuck at home with her douche of a brother Josh. Letting all thoughts of that pesky brother slip away she thought about her loving boyfriend of 2 years. Her hands began to gently caress her body and slowly trailed from her small breast down to her sensitive clit. She began thinking of her boyfriend gently making love to her as she inserted two fingers into herself. Him on top of her slowly thrusting while they kiss and caress eachother. "Mmmm" she moaned while thinking of her loving boyfriend and gently pushing her fingers inside.

A while after tormenting his sister Josh had finally gone back inside. He noticed his mother getting her purse and ask if they were heading out. She looked at him and said "your father and I are going to dinner. We wont be back until late but left money for food. Also, your sister went to take a shower, try and be nice." As the door closed and the car drove off Josh knew he had all night to torment his little sister. He knew just how to begin, and that was by flushing the bathroom toilet to give her a blast of hot water.

He slowly walked upstairs and cracked open the door where his sister was taking a shower. Sneaking quietly over to the toilet he flushed and went to run out. Josh heard a scream and then slipped on the floor. He looked up to see his sister had jumped out of the shower and was looking at him angrily. "JOSSHHH!" she screamed while grabbing her towel to cover herself. "Get the fuck out!" she said with her towel around her and finger pointed towards the door. He had not expected this turn of events and the site of his sister nude before grabbing a towel made him notice he was getting aroused. Embarrassed, but also proud of his prank he got up and left the bathroom.

Cindy was furious, she walked across the hall to her bedroom and took a deep breath. "alright, it's just a few hours" she thought as she went to pick out a nightgown. She pulled her favorite purple nightgown out of the dresser drawer and slipped it over her petite body. It had thin straps over the shoulders and was short but comfortable. She looked into the mirror and pulled her blonde hair back into a ponytail. After getting herself together she decided to take a moment and relax in her room. If only Zach wasn't working tonight she would be away from her annoying brother.

Josh sat on the sofa in the living room thinking of the events that just unfolded. He knew his sister was attractive but had never thought of her in a naughty way until seeing her jump out of the shower. He knew it was wrong but the thoughts kept creeping in. He decided to go into the kitchen and grab a beer before calling to order pizza with the money his parents left for them. After knocking back a few drinks Josh came to an important decision. He knew it was wrong, but after years of tormenting her Josh was going seduce his sister. It was at that moment his plan which would change everything began to unfold. Knowing it could ruin his relationship with the family he had to try.

As Josh relaxed and began to imagine his little sister with her legs wrapped around his waist when he suddenly heard a knock at the door. Ah, pizza must be here he thought and then headed towards the door. After paying and placing the pizza on the kitchen table he walked upstairs and knocked on the door to Cindy's room. "Hey sis, dinners here if ya' want some."

"Son of a bitch" thought Cindy. Now she would have to be around her annoying brother if she wanted something to eat. Just the thought of him got her angry after the stunt he pulled on her in the shower. Cindy got off her bed and stood in front of the mirror before taking a deep breath and heading downstairs. As she entered the kitchen and saw Josh she gave him a dangerous look that said she was not to be messed with.

Josh invited her to watch some TV and she looked at him suspiciously. He promised not to play anymore pranks so she hesitantly agreed. As they sat in the living room and finished their dinner Cindy began to relax thinking perhaps her brother had finished tormenting her for the night. After a long stressful day Cindy began to doze off. Before she could fall asleep though she felt a hand around her massaging her shoulder. "what are you doing?" she asked. To her surprise Josh said he felt bad about the bathroom prank and thought he owed her. "You seem tense, let me make it up to you."

She was still annoyed about the bathroom incident but a massage did sound nice so she wasn't going to complain. Cindy turned her back towards him on the sofa so he could massage with both hands. She had so much tension and it was nice to have both his hands relieving some between her shoulders and neck. Cindy thought to herself that this was not like Josh and wondered if he was setting her up for another one of his pranks. Either way though, she let her suspicions slide and enjoyed the much needed relaxation that came from his massage.

Josh continued to massage his beautiful sister as he slowly moved down to her lower back. A slight "mmmm" passed her lips as he continued to relieve her tension. Cindy had no suspicions of her brothers intentions as she thought "I could get used to this, wish he would feel guilty more often." Josh asked her to lay on her stomach so he could give her a better massage and she did. He continued to rub all down the back through her purple nightgown and then up between her shoulders and neck. He carefully moved the straps from her nightgown to the side and began to massage her bare skin where the fabric had previously been.

After continuing to massage his sister Josh was ready for the next step. He offered to get the bottle of massage oil from his room to give her a real massage. Cindy was still surprised at how her brother was acting but had no suspicions. Josh told her to follow him to his room and he would lay some towels on the bed to avoid making a mess with the oil.

Once the towels were layed down Josh told her she should probably take off her nightgown so it wouldn't get ruined. This got Cindys attention and she said "What the fuck Josh! That's weird, I'm not taking off my nightgown in front of you." Her brother replied by saying "It's nothing I haven't seen before, you're my sister". She thought he had a good point so Cindy took off her nightgown and lay on the towels in her matching purple bra and panties.

Josh kneel beside her on the bed and began applying the massage oil. Once again gently rubbing up her back, shoulders, and neck. She let out a soft moan of relief as she began to release all her tension. Josh also moved to rub her arms and then legs ever so carefully. He then moved from kneeling next to her and straddled his legs over her bottom. More deeply he began to massage up and down her back as she let out a small moan.

In the time their parents had been gone he had managed to give her a massage, get her in his bed, and get her out of that pesky nightgown. This was going well for Josh and he was getting confident that soon enough his sexy little sister would have him buried between her legs.

He continued the massage and growing more bold ran his fingers across the side of her small breast. She gasp but didn't complain so he continued teasing. Slowly moving his hands back up he unsnapped the clasp to her bra. This brought Cindy somewhat back to her senses as she said "We shouldn't be doing this". Josh began to move his hands up and down her back as she let out another soft moan. He then worked his fingers back down to the sides of her breast before cupping them and giving her a soft kiss on the neck. He then pulled her up while massaging her breast and softly kissing her neck.

"we can't" she protested weakly.

Josh removed his shirt and pressed his skin against hers as he moved his hands to gently massage her breast. As he sat with his legs straddled and her back against him something hard through his jeans. This was getting out of hand she thought but didn't want it to stop. He slowly began moving a hand down her side and slid down into her panties finding her moist slit. "So wrong" she whispered as he began to massage her wanting pussy. She then felt two fingers slide in and let out a moan.

"Oh god Josh, what are you doing?"

Josh looked down at his horny little sister while thrusting his fingers in her and whispered "Just taking care of my little sis".

"mmmfuck, we shouldn't be doing this. So wrong... so good. our parents.. could be home any minute.. ummmfuck don't stop. Ah shit, right there Josh."

Cindy turned her head around towards her brother and he kissed her deeply. Their tongues dancing back and forth as he continued to thrust his finger inside her. She turned to face him after breaking the kiss and josh placed a hand on the back of her head. They looked deeply into eachothers eyes before kissing again in wild lust. Cindy began to slowly kiss down his chest and then began removing his jeans and boxers.

His cock at about 7 inches and wide was much bigger than her boyfriend. Cindy took him into her soft hands and began to stroke him. She gave him a soft kiss on the lips before kissing down his chest. She then gently placed her mouth around his cock. Cindy slowly moved her head up and down with her lips wrapped tightly around his cock. Josh took hold of her blonde ponytail as he watched his gorgeous sister give him a workout and taking his length between her lips. If she kept on like this he would cum too soon and Josh had other planed for his sexy little sister.

He pulled her up with his hand still wrapped around her ponytail and kissed her hard. With one hand on her waist and his naked body pressed against hers. The only thing standing between them was the thin pair of purple panties. Josh lay her down while kissing passionately as their groins grind against eachother in excitement. Josh broke the kiss and began to kiss down he neck and down to her breast.

"mmm, we shouldn't... we shouldn't Josh. Oh God, so good but.. we can't have sex. I'm your sister, I love my UHH boyfriend Oh, uhhmph.. soo good."

Josh continued to trail kisses down her body before placing her legs over his shoulders and moving her panties aside. He began to lick her honey pot as she let out a moan of pleasure. She found her hand soon grabbing the back of her brothers head as he buried his face between her legs. The sexy little sister could feel herself preparing for orgasm.

"OH MY FUCK JOSH! DON'T STOP, OH GOD KEEP DOING THAT. YOU'RE GONNA MAKE YOUR SISTER CUMMM! SO WRONG, SO HOT! OH SHIT, I'M CUMMING!"

Cindys body shook in orgasm as her brother finished the attack on her pussy. He began kissing up he body before looking into her lustful eyes. He began to run his cock along her slit as she looked at him unsure but wanting. "Tell me what you want" he said looking down at her. "Do it" she said looking up at him. With that he began to enter her with a few slow strokes until she took all of his length. She wrapped her arms and legs around him as he began thrusting faster into her. So tight, she felt amazing as she took him in and out of her dripping pussy.

"Ohhh Fuck, you feel so good Josh. mmmfuck... you fuck so much better than my boyfriend! Ohmigod.. mmmmm, yes. Keep fucking me Josh Oh god, keep fucking your little sister. So good, ohhh.. so wrong.Don't stop, ahh..."

Talking about her boyfriend while getting pounded into the bed turned both siblings on even more. Josh began to pound into his tight little sister even harder. He legs bouncing off his ass as he pound her with all his force into the bed.

"Ohh GOD, FUCK ME! FUCK ME JOSH... MAKE YOUR SISTER CUM! DON'T STOP, MMMM FUCK ME! DON'T EVER STOP! AH FUCK YESSSS! UHMM FUCK ME! SO MUCH BETTER THAN ZACH... AGHH YESS, AH OMIGOD YES FUCK ME! OH GOD CUMMING!

Cindy was lost in lust and any thoughts of guilt for cheating on her boyfriend and fucking her brother did not exist in the moment. After another wonderful orgasm Josh had her turn around on her hands and knees. He once again entered her tight pussy and held on to her hips while thrusting deep and hard. Their parents would be home soon so he had to finish this up. He began thrusting his length into his sister fast and hard. Then he reached with one hand to grab her ponytail while he continued the relentless assault on his sisters unprotected pussy.

FUCK ME JOSH, OH SHIT KEEP FUCKING ME... TAKE YOUR LITTLE SISTER! OH GOD SO WORNG BUT SOOO GOOD... UMMMMM FUCK YESSS FUCK YOUR LITTLE SISTER! FUCK ME BETTER THAN ZACH EVER COULD!

OH GOD, FUCK ME WHENEVER MOM AND DAD AREN'T HOME... I'M YOURS. OMIGOD FUCK YOU BETTER CUMM BEFORE THEY GET HOME! MFUCK YEA CUMM INSIDE ME!

Josh felt himself ready to explode at those words as he released his seed deep inside his sisters unprotected pussy. Cindy let out a final orgasmic scream as she felt her brother shoot inside of her. Pumping her tight little pussy full of cum she knew he was filling her up. Once he pulled out Cindy could felt his cum dripping down her legs.

She knew it was wrong, her own brother may have just gotten her pregnant. In the moment though Cindy could not seem to care.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Corruption of Cindy

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 253 milliseconds