• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Twerk, Little Sister Pt. 03

Twerk, Little Sister Pt. 03

12

Scott had indeed told his mother that he'd be home for Mother's Day weekend, but he was deliberately vague about when to expect him. Tiffany told her parents that she had a date on Friday night. She worried that they'd say she should wait till Scott came home before she left, but neither of them thought it was necessary. This was fortunate, since her date was with Scott. They met at the same club they'd visited on his previous trip home. Scott was wearing a ripped black shirt and black jeans. Tiffany wore the same top she'd worn on their last visit, but with a slightly longer skirt.

Once Scott and Tiffany were in, they got a table and ordered appetizers and drinks. Tiffany went to the dance floor while Scott waited for their order. She danced to two songs before Scott motioned to her to come eat. When she sat down, he told her, "I've seen at least three guys checking your ass out."

"What about the girls?" Tiffany asked.

"I saw one or two who looked like they were hating on you."

"I mean, were they hot?"

"I didn't notice," Scott answered. "If I wanted to see a bunch of hot chicks, I'd stay on campus and go to one of the clubs in town."

"Then why are you here?"

"To see one hot chick," he replied.

Tiffany leaned across the table and kissed him. They went to the dance floor together and did some suggestive moves. At one point, Scott pulled Tiffany close to him and whispered, "I wanna do more than kiss you right now."

"Is there any place more private in here?" she asked.

"They don't have a champagne room or anything like that," Scott answered, "but there are some dark hallways."

Tiffany pulled Scott off the main floor and found a corridor just past the restrooms. She pinned him against the wall long enough to tell him, "One hot chick wants to see you, too."

Scott put his hands under her buttocks and lifted. She wrapped her legs around his waist and tried to move to her left. Scott accommodated her, turning until she was the one pinned. He thrust his hips toward her and whispered, "Oh, Tiff."

"Don't call me that," she said.

"Sorry," he answered. He kissed her again.

Tiffany's heels were right below his buttocks. She ran them down the length of his thighs. She looked around and told him, "No one's here. Call me 'Little Sister.'"

Scott moved his hands under her skirt. All he felt was her skin. She writhed at his touch, but he wasn't trying to please her. He felt around, wondering if he'd missed a razor-thin thong. He hadn't. "You naughty little sister, you forgot your panties!"

Tiffany felt his hardness and tightened her legs to keep it close to her. "I didn't 'forget' anything," she assured him. They put their arms around each other, and she asked, "So you think I'm a hot chick?"

"The hottest," Scott answered.

A different part of her brain took over. "I love you, too," she told him. She let her legs fall off him. He pulled his hands back, keeping her against the wall so that he could ease her down.

They walked back to the dance floor hand in hand. A slow song was coming on. They put their arms around each other and looked into each other's eyes, neither one doing anything that would be out of place at a wedding reception. The next song was the exact one that Tiffany had been practicing on the first time they fucked. Scott stepped back and let her do her thing, nervously wondering if everyone else was going to see what he had just felt. She went slowly at first, and she bent over far enough that everyone within five feet behind her could see her ass, causing bulges in many guys' pants.

Scott thought he saw her labia, but that was only the power of suggestion and his memory. "Shake what your mama gave you!" he shouted, and she shook her ass faster than the newcomers thought possible.

At that point the guest rapper on the record said, "She moves it like she's makin' a baby!" The man standing next to Scott said it at the exact moment as the rapper. Scott had lost most of his earlier erection, but this prompted him to action. He moved up behind Tiffany and put his hands on her hips. She continued grinding her ass into his crotch. She couldn't move it up and down as before, but she hardly lost any speed going left and right. He moved his hands to her stomach, and she straightened up. He kissed her on the neck and then lightly bit her left earlobe.

"Oh, fuck!" Tiffany said. Scott could hear her. They both looked to see if anyone else did. If so, the other customers were used to it. She turned around, and he kept his arms around her. They both ground their hips together and started moving across the floor.

Scott told her, "There's an empty table about ten feet behind you." They worked their way back until she felt the edge of the table at her waist. He lifted her so high in the air that one or two people actually did see her pussy for a split second, and he brought her down on top of the table. He climbed on top of her and reached forward to find the other side of the table, pulling them both up. They thrust into each other for the remaining minute and a half of the song and then sat a table near the hallway they'd just been to.

When the next song started, Tiffany told him, "That was amazing, but I was scared for a moment."

"That they'd throw us out?" Scott asked.

"Or call the police!"

"It was over the top, wasn't it?" he admitted.

"Yeah," she said, exhaling slowly.

"What'd you tell Mom and Dad?" Scott asked.

"I'm on a date. I said his name is Allen."

"That's my middle name," Scott said nervously.

"How do you think I came up with it?" Tiffany replied. "Anyway, Mom said the same thing, and I acted like I'd forgotten."

"I like being your date," he said.

Tiffany took his hand and said, "I like it too."

"I'm never gonna hear that song the same way again," Scott told her. "Especially the line, 'like she's makin' a baby.'"

Tiffany told him, "Speaking of which, ..."

Scott had an uneasy feeling in his stomach. "Yeah?"

Tiffany read the expression on his face. "Didn't happen." Before he could react, she continued, "But tonight's the night. Or tomorrow."

Scott looked her in the eye, then down to where he figured her pussy was and up to her stomach. Since the table blocked his view of everything below the waist and a couple inches above, he imagined an ultrasound. He wasn't sure what reaction she wanted, so he said, "That's good to know," and let her decide whether he meant getting or not getting pregnant.

They talked about Scott's plans for the summer and Tiffany's plans for the fall and whatever else they could think of. Scott recommended his own college. Tiffany wondered if he was saying it so they could fuck all the time, but his voice and expression convinced her that he was sincere. A really loud intro came on and Tiffany told him, "That's the song you walked in on!"

"Then we gotta dance to it!" Scott said.

Tiffany kept her hands on a railing for most of the song while she twerked. Scott couldn't tell any difference, but she knew she'd nearly mastered the moves from the video. During the second verse, a man nearby said, "Drop it lower!" Tiffany dropped her chest and hips way down.

This time Scott clearly saw her pussy and he knew that everyone else could too. He ran behind her and pulled her up. She turned around. She didn't have to say a word. He could understand her asking "What the hell?" from her face.

Scott panted, "Okay, you're sexy. You know that. Every guy in this club wants your ass, your pussy or both. But I want my baby sister all to myself."

Tiffany put her hands on his upper arms. "I'm yours, Big Brother," she said, and she kissed him again. "Let's get out of here!"

Scott kissed her back. "I'll pick up our tab. Meet me at my car."

Once they were in his car, Tiffany said, "Oh, God, I want your cock."

"I want you, too!" he said with a smile. He reached across the seat and tried to lift the hem of her shirt.

"Not here," she cried. "Somewhere private."

Scott drove back to the same park they'd visited last time. This time instead of a sleeping bag, he'd brought a picnic blanket. Tiffany wasted no time in taking her shirt off. She didn't have a bra on. While Scott took his shirt off, Tiffany unbuckled his belt and pulled his pants to his feet. She pulled him down onto the blanket. He wasn't sure what he wanted to do first, but he ended up on his back. Tiffany knelt over him and pulled his cock out of his underwear. "I've been dreaming about this for a month," she told him.

"Me, too," he said. Tiffany ran her tongue up and down his shaft and kissed his balls. "You give such good head," he told her.

"Not tonight," she said. "At least, not right now." She moved up to straddle him.

"Well, if we're not doing that right away, then I have something else I want."

"What's that?"

"We all got to see your pussy from a distance. I want to see it up close."

"Then go for it, Big Brother!" She let her hands fall to her sides.

Scott lifted her skirt with his right hand and found her pussy with his left. He stroked her hair and lips a few times. He inserted his index finger, then his middle finger, and then he moved her onto her back. He knelt between her legs and licked her clit. "This pussy! This is the most beautiful pussy I've ever seen!" The lips had already separated, and he licked a line between them. "Or tasted!"

Tiffany put her legs over his shoulders while he alternated licking circles and probing her. "Oh, shit, yes," she moaned. After a couple minutes, he concentrated on getting his tongue deep inside her. He had seemingly reached every depth and every angle except one, and that one set her over the edge. "Yes! Please! Fuck me!" He backed up and pulled his underwear down to his knees. He moved up and slid his cock into her in one thrust. "Oh, God, I love you, Big Brother," she panted.

"I love you, too, Baby Sister," he said. Without missing a beat, he added, "Now let's make a baby, Sister!"

Tiffany wrapped her legs around his thighs and pushed. He felt as though she was trying to do all the fucking for him. That freed him up to kiss her cheeks, her lips and her neck. "Oh, yeah. Your cock is so big inside me. It fills my entire soul!"

"You complete me," Scott told her.

"Come inside me!" she begged.

"I'm about to," he shouted.

"Don't stop till I'm overflowing!" She felt him bursting inside her. She knew she was smiling, but she was so happy, she didn't think a smile could do it justice. "Oh, God, Scott! Oh, God!"

"I don't wanna share you," Scott cried as he continued to pour his cum inside his sister.

Tiffany trembled as she told him, "You don't have to. I belong to you, body and soul."

When both their orgasms had subsided, Scott leaned back, and Tiffany stood up with him. Scott licked and caressed her breasts. She tried to move back. "Sensitive?" he asked.

"Yeah," she answered. Knowing intuitively why he asked, she clarified. "From the sex just now. Like I said, it didn't happen last month, but maybe tonight." She ran the fingers of her left hand up and down his spine and ran her right hand through the hair on his chest.

"That would be fantastic," Scott said.

"Will you still think I'm sexy?"

"Even more so."

"So you'll still wanna fuck me?"

"You bet. Course, we may have to do it differently come November."

Tiffany backed away from Scott. She got on all fours and asked, "Like this?"

"That's one possibility," he said. She raised her hips so he could see her ass plainly again. He pulled her skirt down to her knees and put his cock at her asshole. "Maybe more like this," he continued.

Tiffany ground her hips back. "That'd be okay, too," she said. Scott couldn't see her face, but he could tell she was smiling. He pulled her hips toward him and got the head just past her opening. "You nasty Big Brother. You really like ass-fucking, don't you?" she asked.

"Well, yeah. When I see an ass that gorgeous, of course I wanna fuck it!"

She ground harder. "You always know the right thing to say."

He leaned down and reached below her to rub her breasts again. "It comes naturally when I'm with you."

"Ohh!" she said. It was the romantic "oh," not the sexual "oh."

"I love you, Tiffany, and I'll do whatever you want."

"Then keep fucking me, Scott. Don't stop!" He was fucking her faster, but he slowed down so he could kiss the nape of her neck again. "Oh, God, I can't choose!"

"Choose what?" he asked.

"Stay still and keep doing that," she answered. It was hard not to move his hips, but he kissed her from shoulder to shoulder while still rubbing the sides of her boobs. "Okay, go back to fucking me." He did.

Before long he told her, "I'm gonna come again."

"Do it!" she squealed. He didn't come as hard since it was the second time, but he came longer, and she voiced her approval.

When they had both stopped shaking, Scott told her, "I hate to have to leave you."

As Tiffany put her clothes back on, she told him, "I know. I'm on a date, so they won't be surprised if I'm out this late, but they're probably wondering when you're coming home."

Scott hadn't taken off anything but his shirt, but he had to pull his pants and underwear back up. When they were in his car, he told her, "Give me a fifteen-minute head start so they don't suspect anything."

"Sounds good," Tiffany agreed. After they got back to the club, Tiffany got into her own car and checked her Twitter feed on her cell phone. About ten minutes in, she saw one from a friend complaining about her jerk of a brother. Thinking about Scott led her to put her hand under her skirt. Before she knew it, she'd given Scott twice the lead that he asked for. She headed home to find her mom awake but not distressed.

Scott came out of his room and acted convincingly like he hadn't seen Tiffany in a month. "How'd your date go?" he asked.

Tiffany stayed behind the couch for fear that Mom would notice her lack of underwear. "We had a good time at the club, but I don't know about this guy. One date and he tells me he loves me."

"Don't let him rush you," she advised.

"He knows where he stands," Tiffany said. Scott sensed her unease and moved over to an open area. Tiffany was able to walk behind him without giving anything away.

When Scott woke up in the morning, he had a feeling that was somewhat familiar. Morning wood was nothing new to him, but there was more. He felt his foreskin being pulled back. The first thing he saw when he opened his eyes was Tiffany's tongue on his crown. His dick was battling his brain with no clear winner. He asked, "Are Mom and Dad up yet?" but he put his hands on the back of her head, making her unable to answer.

Tiffany took his cock in her mouth as far as it would go and let him out slowly. She whispered, "I locked your door. They think I'm outside." She put her hand around his shaft and stroked it. Scott put his hands at his sides, which she took as a sign to keep doing what she was doing.

After several more strokes, his cock was pointing straight up while Scott and Tiffany both looked in awe. "Mmph ... mmph ..." he murmured.

"Where do you want to come?" Tiffany asked.

"Stay where you are, but open your mouth," he answered. The first spurt went straight up, touched her nose on the way down and ended on her chin. He pushed his cock forward, and the next spurt went into her mouth. She took his cock in and let the rest of his load travel across her tongue and into her throat.

She crawled onto the bed next to him. "I wanted to do that last night, but you'd already come twice."

"And you had other plans for my first load," Scott noted. He took the hem of the bedsheet and wiped the cum off her face.

Downstairs they heard their mother calling Tiffany. "We'll figure something out tonight," she told Scott. Scott covered himself while Tiffany unlocked the door. She ran to the bathroom and flushed the toilet. "I'm up here," she called.

Their cousin Mark was getting married in August, and Scott had agreed to be a groomsman. Since he hadn't set his plans for the summer, their mom decided that this was the day that he and Tiffany should shop and get fitted for his tuxedo and her dress. That meant they couldn't be alone. The three of them went to a couple of other stores while they were out. At one point while Mom was in the bathroom, Tiffany whispered to Scott, "You know, the next store we go to, we could go into a dressing room together."

"You might have to go shopping again closer to the wedding," Scott said. He put his hand on her stomach and explained, "You know, if your waist measurement changes."

"You mean we could have a shotgun wedding?" Tiffany asked. Scott laughed.

Scott was in his room checking Facebook on his laptop when Tiffany came in wearing a white bathrobe. It was after eleven. "They're asleep," she whispered.

"Finally!" he exclaimed. As she reached for the belt of her robe, he asked, "So, what are you dancing to tonight?" She took his laptop, went to YouTube and looked for a song. "'Birthday Suit'. Pretty cool song for its time," he said with a smile.As it started playing, she dropped her robe to reveal that she was wearing what was in the title.

"Your turn," Tiffany said. He was already down to his underwear. He pulled it off and put it in his duffel bag to wash later. He turned around and Tiffany put her arms around him. "I liked it when you picked me up," she told him.

Scott put his hands under her butt, as he'd done the night before, but this time, once he had her off the ground, he turned her to the side and put his right arm under her back. He carried her to his bed and laid her on it. He leaned down and kissed her on the lips. She put her hand on his thigh, and he put his over her pussy. She moved her hand up to his hip, and he inserted a finger inside her. She reached up with her other hand to feel his chest hair, and he added a second finger. When Scott spread his two fingers, Tiffany arched her back and stopped. "Let me get some lube," she said.

"Do you think we'll need it?"

"Not for the front door, but maybe for the back door later on," she said. Scott got off her, and she got a bottle of gel out of the pocket of her bathrobe. She got back on his bed, handed the bottle to Scott and lay on her stomach. He poured it between her buttocks, fingering her ass to get it in there, and then reaching below to apply it to her pussy in the same manner. While she rolled onto her back, he went to his duffel back and pulled out a strip of off-brand condoms. She remembered seeing him purchase them at the department store but had hoped he'd forget. "No, no!" she cried. "What are you doing?"

Scott tore at the perforation. "I love you, Tiff." Remembering what she'd said, he added, "uh-nee," close enough to almost sound like he'd remembered. "If you were just a piece of tail, I'd figure, 'What the hell,' and not care what happened. But I don't want you to have to drop out of school, even if it's only for a semester or two. Plus, I want my kid to know he's ... my kid."

"I appreciate that," Tiffany said. After a brief pause, she added, "But we can still sex it up." She put her hand out, and Scott put the condom in her hand. She unwrapped it and rolled it over his cock. Scott climbed on top of her and slowly moved inside her. "You bought the ribbed. Now I know you love me," she said with a laugh. Unlike their previous encounters, he moved slowly, savoring each intimate inch of flesh that he felt. If she was glad that he bought the ribbed kind, he was equally glad that they were also ultra-thin. When he pointed his dick to the left, Tiffany said, "Boy, the ribbing really works!"

Scott opened his mouth, and Tiffany instantly put her lips to his. She urged him to go deeper, first by pushing on his buttocks and then by running her fingertips up and down. When she put her finger at the opening of his asshole, he went balls deep. "Shit! That feels good!" he exclaimed. She got her finger in halfway to the second knuckle. "Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck!"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Twerk, Little Sister Pt. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 192 milliseconds