• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Crash and The Contract Ch. 10

The Crash and The Contract Ch. 10

123

Day 10 - Sunday 26th May

Lucy Davies was a twenty year old nursing student. She had a pretty face, with a cheeky smile, and dyed natural-looking blonde, shoulder length hair that was beginning to show more of the roots than she would have liked. She was slim, with small, perky breasts with pretty little nipples, and silky long legs that made their way up to a cute, tight ass. She had a slightly tanned complexion, but only slight, and she was only just discovering what an attractive, desirable young lady she was.

Lucy was in an arrangement with a man called Steve. As part of this arrangement, Lucy was Steve's slut and Steve was Lucy's master. This was a new arrangement - she had only met Steve just over a week ago when Lucy had been a virgin - but since then they had had sex multiple times on a daily basis, and Lucy turned out to be very submissive, thriving in the compromising situations she had been put in.

The situation she was currently in was at work, at the hospital, even though it was a Sunday. One of the drawbacks to doing a nursing degree. But she enjoyed it, and in any case it was coming up to the summer holidays and this would be her last weekend shift before she broke up.

It wasn't work that created the situation, it was more the clothing she had to wear. Steve had told her that morning that the only thing she was allowed to wear to work, besides her nursing uniform was a body harness he had given her that morning.

The harness consisted of a number of leather straps. Two went over the shoulders that each went down to a metal ring above the breast. From each metal ring there were two further straps that went either side of each breast, four in total, each one meeting a new metal ring at each of her sides. Two meeting in the middle and two eventually going around the back, meeting back up with the shoulder straps. Two metal chains connected the three metal rings below the breasts, gripping Lucy's breasts just below the nipple. Three further leather straps came down from these rings to a final ring around her belly button. From here straps went around her waist, and two more metal chains went down to her crotch, one going around each side of her pussy, leaving it open and available, before joining with a final strap that acted like a thong between her bum cheeks.

Everywhere she went, Lucy was overly conscious of what she was wearing. She had been made to go out without a bra or underwear in fairly revealing dresses, but this was work, with people she knew. And wearing this almost felt worse than wearing nothing. When she moved, at least one of the chains moved, either dragging across a breast or her pulling against her pussy. And the harness was tight, she felt submissive in it.

The good thing was that it wasn't obvious. The nurse uniform was thick enough that you couldn't tell what was underneath, and it covered all of the straps. She was relieved when Steve had let her take the collar off before she got out of the car - that would have been a lot worse. But the uniform was coarse, meaning that without a bra it rubbed across her nipples whenever she moved her arms. Usually that would be uncomfortable and irritating, but because she was turned on by wearing the harness she found that the roughness on her breast actually made her hornier.

This meant that she was unusually flustered on the wards, and a couple of other nurses had actually asked whether she was alright. When she went to the bathroom at lunchtime, she struggled to adjust the chains properly to allow her to pee. The constant rubbing of chains against her pussy, and in particular her clit, meant that once she had peed she brought herself off right there in the toilets.

At one point, she had to go to the other side of the hospital with one of the A&E consultants whom she didn't know very well. They had to go up a number of flights of stairs to get there, and he let her go first. He also gave her plenty of space before he followed her and a couple of times she thought she noticed him looking up. Was he trying to look up her skirt? She wasn't sure. If he was, the thought should have been repugnant, but actually she got excited by the thought and part of her hoped that he had caught a glimpse of her chained but uncovered pussy. She wondered what he might do if he had. Maybe he would have to punish her for wearing inappropriate clothing. What kind of punishment would that be? Would he bend her over his desk, give her a good spanking and then take the opportunity to fuck her chained pussy before she returned to the ward?

She was excited and wanted to show off. As she went up the final flight of stairs she surreptitiously pulled the skirt of the uniform up an inch and adopted a more energetic step that meant that the skirt bounced up as she climbed the stairs. Once she got to the top, she made sure that she carried on walking normally, not looking back, not wanting to make it obvious she had been purposefully flashing him, if indeed she had been.

She knew she wouldn't definitely have flashed him, so maybe he had seen nothing. But that was another part of the thrill, that nothing may have happened. But something might have done. If it had, it wasn't obvious. The consultant did not mention anything and didn't act any differently. Lucy convinced herself he hadn't, but kept the fantasy alive in her mind.

The masturbation session at lunchtime seemed to have had only a temporary effect on her, and she was soon as horny as she had been earlier. That bloody harness was driving her wild. Was she insatiable? She had had sex with Steve twice that morning already, and cum a number of times.

She wondered whether this was becoming too much. Was she becoming too sexualised? Was it healthy that she almost always had sex on her mind? Well, she wasn't complaining when she got it, which was pretty regularly at the moment. Eventually, though, 5pm rolled by, and she was free to leave.

Once she was in the car, she remembered Steve's instruction and put her collar back on. She thought about what she would look like without the uniform, in only her harness and collar. She would see later on. The feel of the collar around her neck still felt odd, but she liked it. She also liked what it signified.

She drove out of the car park and headed towards Steve's. At one set of lights, a woman in a car that pulled alongside her noticed her collar, and looked at her in a confused way, as though she was trying to work out what it was, and Lucy smiled to herself at the thought of it. But that was the only person she noticed had seen.

===================

There were a number of things that Steve needed to do, that he could have done today, after he dropped Lucy off. But he couldn't get Lucy off his mind. And as nothing was urgent, it was a good excuse not to. He also had a couple of things that he didn't need to do but wanted to.

One of them was something that he had remembered from a BDSM film he had seen a while ago. In the film, there was a swing hanging from the ceiling, with a series of pulleys and ropes that attached to both of a sub's wrists, ankles and around the waist. It seemed ingenious. The sub was fully restrained and they could be swung around to be put in whichever position was required, whether for punishment or sex, in your choice of hole.

He thought about having one for Lucy - that could be fun. He couldn't find such a swing online, but decided it wouldn't be too difficult to build. After he dropped Lucy off, he headed to B&Q and found the various bits and pieces he would need to build it. He didn't think he could turn one of the rooms in his house into a dungeon, and definitely didn't want to, but maybe he could use his garage. There was hardly anything in it, as he had a couple of sheds to keep garden tools in. It also had a high ceiling which could be beneficial.

It took an hour or so for him to design it, and about the same for him to clear up in the garage to make room for it. He wanted to be a little bit discreet, so that if visitors found their way in there, they wouldn't know that it was a dungeon, not that it was going to be a proper dungeon. So it had to be easy to set up and put away. And he might have to do the garage up a bit, but that could wait.

Although he was by no means a DIY enthusiast, he had all of the tools and enjoyed a tinker every now and then. He'd never constructed anything like this, but it was a good challenge for him to have a go.

His first few attempts didn't go well, as he struggled to get a sturdy connection to the central steel that ran the length of the garage. It didn't help that he didn't have a very long ladder. But he enjoyed getting his hands dirty and, despite the challenges he'd encountered, he'd had a good day.

His plan was to have it complete by the time Lucy arrived but, although he was almost there, it still needed a bit of work before it could be used. Something for another day.

He hadn't noticed the clock, and was startled when Lucy rang the doorbell. But instead of answering the door, he walked around the house to meet her outside, with a few goodies he had prepared.

She looked amazing, stood in front of the front door. Her instructions had been to leave the uniform in the car, and ring the doorbell dressed only in the harness and her collar. Although he had seen her in the harness earlier in the day, it had only been briefly and he had forgotten just how erotic the harness was and how magnificent her body looked restrained as it was in the leather and chains that wrapped around her.

He crept slowly up the path, as though to stalk his prey. Lucy had obeyed his instructions from the other night, to ring the doorbell only once and wait for him to answer. She stood, patiently, not looking around, or trying to peek through the windows.

As soon as he got close enough, still without her noticing - how on earth had he managed that?! - he jumped on her. One hand quickly covered her mouth and stuffed it with a pair of her panties that had been left at his place, before she was able to scream, and the other applied a blindfold to her face. After that was secured, he grabbed both her wrists and, with a length of rope, tied them together.

Ignoring her muffled cries, he dragged her back from the doorstep towards her car, knowing she had left it unlocked, with the keys in the glove box. He opened one of the rear doors and somehow managed to get her into the car, led across the back seat. He took out another length of rope, and tied her wrists to her ankles, to stop her escaping.

He closed the door, and walked around the car and got into the driving the seat. After adjusting the seat and the mirrors, he retrieved the key from the glove box, inserted into the ignition, started the car up and then drove off.

Lucy was in a daze. What the fuck was going on? She was terrified. Was it Steve that had taken her? Or was it somebody else? If it was Steve why would he put her in the car and drive her off? But it had to be Steve, surely. How could it be anybody else? But there was doubt in her mind. And if it wasn't Steve, who on earth was it?

All Lucy knew was that she was blindfolded, tied up, wearing only a harness, in the back of a car, being driven off to get fucked. But who was it? She worried for her safety, this could be a real kidnapping. But what she was ashamed of was that the situation was actually turning her on. The fact that she was possibly about to be raped by a stranger who had potentially just kidnapped her was actually causing her to become horny.

Maybe it was because she thought it probably was Steve. He had done something similar before, that first night at his place, but there was still the chance that it could be somebody else. And while it could be somebody else, Lucy became thrilled at the danger of it.

She imagined being taken by somebody she had never seen before. She imagined what somebody who kidnapped women for sex looked like. For some reason, she pictured a big guy, bald and covered in tattoos. In her mind he had a huge cock. And he didn't mess about. As soon as they got wherever they were going, he'd get her out of the car, bend her over the bonnet and fuck her brains out.

The car was going fast, and her body was being thrown around in the back. Lucy was struggling to stay on the seat. She had hit her head on the door a couple of times, and was now starting to fall into the foot wells. Could it really be Steve, driving like this? It felt like somebody trying to make a getaway. And why would Steve risk hurting her?

She had no idea how long they had been driving when they pulled up. Lucy's heart pounded as she realised that whatever was going to happen, it was going to happen now and she heard the car door open.

Hogtied and blindfolded, she was dragged out of the car and carried out into a building, she had no idea where she was - she was completely disoriented. Her head was knocked another couple of times as she was carried through the building, and she ended up on what was probably a table.

The panties were ripped out of her mouth, and she took advantage of the opportunity to catch her breath, which wasn't long, as a cock was inserted quickly into it before she had an opportunity to say anything.

It could well be Steve - it was a similar size at least.

Steve was dying to know what Lucy was thinking. Who did she think he was? Where did she think she had been taken? They were back at Steve's house, but he thought that the drive was a neat trick to disorient and confuse her. He wasn't sure how well he had managed to make her doubt it was him, but she hadn't seen him, so she couldn't know for sure.

It thrilled him to think that she might be thinking that she was being fucked - or even raped - by somebody else. He wondered how she would have reacted had it not been him.

But his conjecture quickly faded from his mind once he had his cock in her mouth. He didn't want to give her any signs that it was him so he tried to act slightly differently from usual. He thrust his cock all the way down her throat and held it there for a short while, keeping Lucy's head still by holding it firmly in place.

After he withdrew, Lucy coughed and spluttered, trying to regain her breath, not being able to control the stream of saliva dribbling from her mouth. She was starting to get used to the feel of cock against her throat, but she couldn't breathe when it had been held there, and she had futilely panicked and struggled against it. With her arms and legs tied above or behind her, depending on how you looked at it, there was no way she could move and she had had to just take it.

She felt the cock being rubbed against her face, leaving a trail of saliva all over her, before it was forced back into her mouth. Thankfully this time, the mystery kidnapper did not leave his cock lodged in her throat again, blocking her airways, but began to fuck her, thrusting his cock in and out of her mouth.

This was one of a number of things that Lucy was getting used to. And although it was uncomfortable, Lucy had learned that being fucked in the face like this turned her on. She had also learned that being tied up heighted the sensation. Combined with being blindfolded and the knowledge that the person fucking her might not be Steve, Lucy was sopping wet.

It lasted longer than she expected and the man didn't cum. But eventually he stopped and Lucy panted as she lay there on the table waiting for whatever was next, saliva dripping out of her mouth again.

After having her mouth stuffed full of panties again, she felt the rope untied from her ankles, and she stretched her aching legs out. She tried to wriggle her arms too, but her wrists were still tied.

Before she knew it, she was pulled across the table, from behind, with a hand gripped around her ankles. Her body slid painfully across the table until her legs were hanging from the end. When the man let go, Lucy let them fall to the floor, and she was now bent over the table, offering easy access to her most private parts.

She again wondered who this man was. Could it really be somebody other than Steve? Part of her hoped it was Steve. but another part of her - one clearly not fully thinking through the consequences of it - was just excited about the thought of it being another man. Was she really that happy to just be used and abused by a potential stranger? She was a little unnerved by what her limits might be, getting so excited by that kind of thought. Maybe it was because the most likely outcome was that it was Steve. Still, Lucy's imagination took over and decided that it was not Steve, and she imagined the various men she had fantasised over the last few days - including James, though there was no way it was him.

By now she was so horny, she wasn't too worried who it was. She needed to be fucked now and hoped that it wouldn't be too long before her needs were sated and her pussy was filled.

She didn't have to wait long. With one hand, the man gripped her hip and then guided his cock into her waiting pussy, threading it through the chains of her harness, pushing them against her outer pussy lips.

It felt incredibly erotic to have those chains push against her like that while she was fucked, and she became more aware of the harness that encompassed her. As the man drove himself in and out of her, she faintly heard the chains jangle and felt them brush against her outer parts. Every now and then, one of the chains would brush her clit, taking her to the edge.

As he sped up, these effects increased and after her clit was brushed for the third or fourth time that was it and she came. She moaned into the panties and her body stiffened as the orgasm consumed her.

Steve had been impressed at how horny Lucy had become with this. He couldn't decide whether he'd given the game away and she knew it was him, or whether it was because she didn't know who it was that was turning her on.

Either way, Steve marvelled at his slut. He too was close now and he gripped onto the harness with both hands with his final few thrusts before he came, emptying himself into her, careful to not let out a sound and let Lucy know it was him.

A stream of cum ran down her leg as the man pulled his shrinking penis out of her. She then felt a cuff tighten around one of her ankles, then heard two clicks, as though both ends of the cuffs had been secured, but it was not to her other ankle. She then heard the man walk out of the room and she was left there with one leg cuffed and the other free. She tried to move her cuffed leg and quickly realised that the other end was secured to the table leg, meaning she wasn't going to be able to escape, especially with her hands tied behind her. Not the she wanted to escape, of course.

Lucy stood up, having decided she'd spent too long in awkward positions and bent over the table. Who was this man who had kidnapped her, taken her away somewhere, fucked her - and fucked her well - and then walked off, leaving her here?

She had enjoyed that more than she was comfortable accepting and she started to feel a little guilty at how easily she was turned on. She had so far considered the name 'slut' to be Steve's pet name for her, she didn't necessarily consider herself a slut in the true sense of the word. But she began to wonder, and started thinking maybe she really was a slut if she was going to react like this.

Left to herself like this, she wasn't able to move much and as she was blindfolded she couldn't see anything. So she only had her thoughts. She returned to her previous thoughts about it not being Steve, and wondered what the man was now doing. Was he going to get his mates to come back and gangbang her? That thought got her wet. She wondered what it would feel like to be gangbanged. To be taken from both ends at the same time.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Crash and The Contract Ch. 10

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds