• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • The Festival Ch. 02

The Festival Ch. 02

I nervously called Mick as I did the long walk of shame back to our tent.

"Hey Babe." He answered after the first ring, sounding really excited.

"Hey..." I replied nervously.

"Where are you?"

"Walking back now, you at the tent?" I asked not sure if I wanted him to be there or not.

"Yeah, so how was last night? I lost track of you pretty early."

"Um...yeah...it was good." I replied, unsure how much to disclose over the phone.

"Well hurry back, I can't wait to hear all about it."

After hanging up on Mick I weaved my way through the campsite and pondered how he'd handle the details. Maybe 15 minutes later I stumbled across our tent almost by accident and found Mick cooking some breakfast on the small camp stove.

"Hey Honey." I said as I approached. Mick responded by jumping to his feet up and hugging me, the relief was palpable and I let out a huge sigh, which he could obviously sense.

"No need to worry Babe." Mick whispered in my ear as he held me close.

"I was so nervous walking back here." I told him.

"Well you needn't have been, it was my idea and there is nothing you could tell me that's going to make me love you less."

This was exactly what I needed to hear from my husband and I opened up and told him all about last night, how I had fucked Jamar and how good it was. He listened patiently to me but I could tell he was dying to quiz me.

"Well are you going back to see him today?" He blurted out as soon as it was clear I was finished.

"Um...I hadn't really thought about it, to be honest I was too worried about how you'd react."

"Well I'm more than cool with it." He assured me.

"Yeah, I can see that now."

"So you can if you want. I mean if you enjoyed it that much you might as well." He offered.

"Well they did invite me to join them but I wasn't sure so I told them maybe."

"Did you get his number?"

Sheepishly I replied, "Yeah."

"See you do want to meet him again." Mick teased.

I couldn't help but feel like Mick was almost pushing me out the door and so I asked him why he wanted it so badly. He told me that it was his ultimate fantasy for me to have a black lover and that last night he had been more sexually excited than he could remember being and that it could in no way change his love for me, and if anything he thought it would deepen it. So I agreed to meet up with Jamar again and Mick was visibly excited by the prospect.

"So what do you think I should wear?" I asked, allowing him some input into his fantasy.

We started going through my bag, me pulling out clothes and holing them up for us both to appraise, after much to and fro we settled on an outfit. It wasn't something I would normally wear but then again I was going to do something I wouldn't normally do so I thought to hell with it. We had picked out a tiny pair of denim hot pants and paired it with a black one piece swimsuit that gave me amazing cleavage, Mick assured me it would have Jamar drooling. I put my faith in my husbands choice and quickly changed in our cramped little tent.

"Love you." I told Mick as I kissed him goodbye for the day.

"Don't hurry back." He told me as he swatted me on the ass and blew me a kiss.

I was undeniably excited as I walked off, not many girls get the chance to do what I was doing so I was going to take advantage of it.

That day was pretty much a carbon copy of the day before, we hung out, smoked and listened to the bands. I was really getting to like the guys and they seemed to be taking a shine to me, I felt naturally at home around them. During the day I kept an eye out for Mick but never saw him and at the end of the night we retired back to RV. Jamar and I flirted like school kids all day and fucked again that night, obviously, but this time it was with more passion and intensity.

When I returned to Phil in the morning he was his same excited self and begged me for details as soon as we were inside the tent.

I told him that he had been correct with his outfit choice, Jamar couldn't keep his hands off me all day and I had been more than happy to accommodate him and all about the amazing sex but before I was finished I mentioned Jamar had made me an intriguing proposition.

"Well what is it?" Mick asked desperately.

"He wants me to join them for the road trip back to their city." I told him, expecting him to laugh it off.

"That's awesome!"

"It's a long trip, like all the way back across the country. They plan to take about 10 days to do it." I explained, hoping reality would damped his enthusiasm, but it didn't.

"We've got time." He informed me.

"Yeah but I wouldn't be like here at the festival, I'd be his girlfriend for that time. I won't be able to come back to you everyday, I'll be living with him." I stated.

"I'm game if you are." He replied.

I explained that if I did this it would be a huge step, they wanted to leave early the next morning to get a jump on traffic, so if I did go I would be leaving with my bag now and I wouldn't see Mick again for almost two weeks.

"Do you want to go?" Mick asked.

"Well I do like fucking him and they are great people, but it's up to you. Do you want me to be another guys girl for 2 weeks?"

"Yes, do it. Fuck that guy silly and have the time of your life." Mick told me as he hugged me.

We picked another outfit for me to wear on the last day of the festival and I packed the rest of my clothes, it dawned on me that I didn't really have that much stuff for a 10 day trip.

"I'm going to need more clothes." I informed Mick as I packed.

"Just buy what you need, we've got the cash."

"Ok"

"Are you excited?" Mick asked.

"I guess." I replied, a little unsure.

"Well do you have butterflies about being this guys girl for that amount of time?" He enquired, clearly driven by his fantasy, " How about how it will feel to be with him in public and to go on date knowing he's going to fuck you?"

"Well yeah, now that you mention it, I guess it is kinda hot."

"Kinda?"

"Well, REALLY hot but I hadn't really thought about that but now I am getting a little wet." I was playing along with Mick's fantasy but also really thinking about it for the first time.

"Will you kiss him in public?" Mick's erection was causing him discomfort by this stage but I had other plans.

"I have to, he's my boyfriend." I explained as I slid into a white push up bra and adjusted my breasts for effect.

"Do you want me to send you some photo's of us together?"

"I'd love that."

"How about when we're on our first date?"

"Please." Mick mumbled submissively, I hadn't seen this side to him before and I was keen to explore it as little further.

"Would you like it if we made out in public?" I asked.

"Yes, I'd get really excited to think you were." He replied as he looked down at the floor.

"I'm going to give myself to him totally for the whole trip, I'll be his do with as he pleases and I'm going to everything I can to please him. You understand that?" I asked Mick as I pushed my breasts out and lifted his chin to meet my gaze.

"Yes."

"You know there will be almost certainly be unforeseen consequences of this, you think you might have thought it all through, but life hardly ever turns out like your dreams."

"I know, but I love you and I'm ready for anything and I will love you no matter what." Mick told me as I slipped into a tight white crop top.

As I slipped a into a super short loose black mini skirt Mick suggested I change his name in my phone so that I would be able to send him messages under the guise of it being one of the girlfriends I'd said I was travelling with, it was a great idea and soon he was 'Michelle'.

He was absent mindedly touching his bulging erection as he watched me dress for what would be last time for a few weeks and I decided to give him a little going away present. I reached for his crotch and started to slowly unzip his fly when I changed my mind.

"My new man wouldn't want me to do this so I'm going to have to leave it, sorry." I said with a smirk as Mick's whole body slumped in disappointment.

"But we're still married." He moaned.

"Not in my mind, you gave me to Jamar and I told you there would be consequences. Plus I'm not the sort of girl that cheats on her man." I told him sternly. Mick could sense the certainty of my reply and decided to not push the matter any further.

Once we were outside I kissed Mick goodbye, unsure what the future would hold for us but excited about the adventure I was about to begin.

"Remember I love you and I want you to have the best time ever." Mick whispered to me as we hugged.

"I'll certainly try." I said with a wink as I grabbed my bag and strutted off leaving him to watch me disappear through the crowd, I didn't know if he was regretting his decision but I doubted it and I decided I wasn't going to let it stop me doing what he wanted, having the time of my life.

When I appeared back at the RV carrying my bag Jamar jumped out of his chair and hugged me, lifting me off the ground effortlessly.

"I'm so glad you're coming with us, the trip home is going awesome." He beamed before kissing me, the others gave a cheer and swept up in the moment we made out for a bit. When he eventually put me down I saw Nancy carrying my bag inside.

"Damn girl, you travel light, I'll put this away for you and we can head in." Nancy said before disappearing into the RV.

"Thank you." I yelled to her as Jamar bent over to kiss me again, which I was rapidly getting used to.

We had a pretty quiet day, not wanting to party too hard before the drive tomorrow and were back at the RV by midnight. Jamar and I fell into bed together and soon I was riding him to a mutual climax before we fell asleep.

We were on the road early the next morning, Tom was driving and the rest of us were sitting around the table having coffee and chatting. Nancy and Carmen were really excited about the next city we were headed to, it was only 2 hours away and apparently the clubs there are amazing.

"Will I have a chance to shop, I don't really have any clubbing clothes?" I explained to them.

"Oh we'll have time to shop." Nancy informed me, as though I'd asked a stupid question.

"You've asked the right person, Nancy loves shopping more than air." Yelled Tom from up front.

We chatted like old friends and in what felt like no time at all we pulled into the car park of a large hotel.

"Our own rooms finally." Carmen exclaimed.

"So were not staying in the RV?" I asked.

"God no, that was just for the festival. Nothing but 5 star from now on girl." Nancy told me as she slid her lithe body out of from the table.

I turned to Jamar and asked, "How much do I owe you for the room?"

"Nothing, I was paying for a room even if you didn't come so I've got this covered." He told me as he led me out the door and into huge reception area.

We all had rooms on the same floor and before we had even opened the door the girls had given me 10 minutes to be back in reception for our shopping trip. I dared not upset my new friends so I threw my bag on the bed, made out with Jamar for a minute or two and then ran out the door leaving him with a raging erection that I planned to take care of later on.

When we got to the mall Nancy immediately took charge and walked straight up the information board, studied it for a few moments like she was absorbing all the information it contained and then turned and set off, Carmen and I almost had to jog to keep up.

"Slow down." Carmen panted as we approached a huge department store.

Ignoring her, Nancy turned to me and looked me up and down a few times, "So how hot do you want to look tonight?"

"Um...really hot, I guess." I stammered, a little unsure if that was even possible in her eyes.

"Good, you've got a lot to work with, but you need to trust me ok."

I nodded, "Ok, I'm yours to make over."

I must have tried on at least a dozen outfits in that first store alone and none met Nancy's standard, the next store was pretty much the same, but at the third store we struck gold. It was a very low cut sequinned red halter neck top, with a loose flowing neck line and only a series of tiny strings across the back. She teamed this up with a tight white lycra mini skirt, I had to admit this girl new clothes as even I was surprised at how good I looked when I checked myself out in the mirror.

"Damn girl, that's it." Nancy said as she handed me a pair of white 5 inch closed toe heels with a 1 inch platform to complete the outfit, which I slipped on.

"Wow." Carmen said when she finally looked up from her phone.

"If he doesn't try to fuck you in the club I'll be insulted." Nancy giggled as pushed me back into the change room. I decided to take quick selfie in the mirror and send it to 'Michelle' so he could see what he was missing out on. Nancy then led us to a salon for a full work over; hair, nails, Brazilian and legs.

We walked past a lingerie shop and I was head in when Nancy grabbed my arm, "You are not ruining that outfit with underwear."

The boys had arranged to meet us at the club and had already left when we got back so we all piled into Tom and Nancy's room to get ready. The girls were naked within a minute of the door closing and so I quickly disrobed so as to not be the odd one out. I was stunned at how sexy these two where and it was huge boost to my confidence that I didn't feel to out of place, especially when Carmen mentioned how much she loved the shape of my ass.

"Yeah, you know Jamar loves to hit that." Nancy said as she gave my ass a squeeze.

When we where finally ready we took heap of group selfies before making our way to the club in a cab. On the way my phone beeped, Michelle had replied to the group photos, "You've never looked better. Xoxo." I thought about it for a moment and decided that he was probably right, even on my wedding day I didn't feel as sexy as I did right now, dressed to the 9's with no underwear, on my way to meet my younger black boyfriend.

When we arrived, security couldn't get us into the club fast enough and we soon found the boys in a private section at the back of the club that was behind a roped off from the main room. I was beginning to think these guys must all have some serious money.

"Wow, just wow." Jamar exclaimed as I strutted over to him.

"You don't look to bad yourself." I whispered in his ear as he hugged me. He was wearing a tight white shirt that showed of his muscular frame and I found myself wanting to get my man on the dance floor. Two bottles of champagne arrived as if by magic and we were quickly given drinks. I sat next to Jamar at the low lounges and soon I felt his large hand resting on my thigh, my pussy began to tingle.

He leant over and whispered in my ear, "You look so hot, I don't know how I'm going to able to no fuck you in here."

"Let's dance." I replied, jumping up and dragging him by the hand to the dance floor. Buoyed by the confidence my outfit had given me I danced with out a care, all I wanted to do was drive Jamar crazy.

The night flew by, the champagne just kept coming, every time we got back from the dance floor there was another bottle. The club was starting to thin out and Jamar and I were bumping and grinding almost alone on the dance floor when I had noticed that our private area was empty.

"Let's get another drink." I told Jamar who followed me back.

Jamar poured me a glass and sat down, the alcohol had taken hold and I slowly lifted a my white heeled foot over his legs and sat on his lap facing him. He looked a little shocked at first but then a big smile crept across his face when he looked down to see that my tight lycra skirt had ridden up at the front and my puffy smooth pussy lips were exposed. I didn't give him much time to take it in before I started kissing him, my tongue exploring his mouth and trying to send a clear signal as to what I wanted. I could feel Jamar's massive hands rubbing my back through my top and I started to unzip his monster right there in the club. I was a woman possessed and I wasn't leaving till this stud had fucked me in public.

"Fuck me." I whispered in his ear as I nibbled on his lobe.

He didn't need a second invitation and grabbed my hips, lifting me slightly, I aimed his huge shaft straight at my dripping pussy and then slowly slid down onto it. I buried my face in his muscular shoulder and let out a muffled scream as I was filled like only he could fill me. After a few moments of adjusting to having his massive spear lodged deep inside me I lifted my head to look at my lover, slowly rocking my hips as we kissed and starred into each others eyes. With each rock of my hips I could feel the huge head of his pole opening my cervix, I didn't care what anyone watching might have thought, all I wanted was my lover deep inside me and to feel his seed spurting deep inside me for the first time.

"Cum in me." I told him as I looked deeply into his eyes.

"You sure." He asked, still being a gentlemen.

"Totally, I'm your's now." I whispered to him as I pushed down harder on him and rocked faster.

My first orgasm approached and I screamed into Jamar's shoulder as it racked my body, I tried hard not to spasm and twitch but I'm not sure it accomplished anything. With my orgasm fading I set to work on finishing Jamar, I squeezed his cock with each roll and soon I felt his enormous muscles begin to tense.

"Fill my pussy." I whispered to him as I worked his enormous pole, no sooner had I finished when I felt the first spurt of his hot seed blast into my womb. I was in heaven, never before had I experienced anything close to the pleasure of having his cum coat my insides, each spurt sent a new wave of pleasure through my body as my own orgasm came crashing down upon me at the same time. I couldn't control myself and I threw my head back, sending my long blonde hair flying wildly as I screamed like a banshee and rode my new lover to the most powerful orgasm of my life.

I don't know how long my pussy convulsed around Jamar's massive pole but my body knew what it wanted and it was subconsciously milking every drop out of his seed. We hugged for what seemed like ages but then it slowly dawned on me where we still were, I looked around the mostly empty club and saw only a few people starring at us and they quickly looked away. Oh well, "no use worrying about the opinions of people I don't know," I thought to myself.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • The Festival Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds