• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Her Science Project Ch. 03

Her Science Project Ch. 03

The second encounter with Jenny was quite unnerving. After bringing me to orgasm she would put me under hypnosis and then bring me up only to put me back under again. I am not really sure how many times she did it and there are parts I do not quite remember. Once it was over she had me make another journal entry of what had transpired. She told me the process was refraction and that it would help me go deeper in the future.

"What if I am not sure if I want to go deeper?" I asked her.

She just smiled at me and said," but it makes me happy when you go under for me John." I felt the rush at the thought of it but wrote in the journal for her, which of course made her happy and me turned on all over again.

When I was done I let out a sigh and then felt Jenny at my shoulder.

"What's wrong baby?" I do not know why but for some reason I liked her calling me baby.

"Jenny...I...well all this is a bit unnerving," after a brief pause to get my thoughts together I continued on," I know you said this is helping you and I want to help you but I feel so...well...helpless about this." I was a bit confused but I was turned on by her but did not know if it was just the hypnosis she was using or if I actually did like making her happy.

"Oh John," she giggled," you are just caught up in the loop I placed in your subconscious. Everything is reinforced by your body's reaction to the triggers I have put in place." She sat down in the chair at the kitchen table next to me and took a hold of my hand. As weird as I was feeling I enjoyed her touch.

"So let me ask you John," she turned my chin towards so we were facing each other," have you never had any thoughts about me?"

"You mean like sex?" I asked.

"Well yes," she paused," but anything like...looking at my legs...or thinking I looked good in a certain color shirt...maybe wearing my hair in a certain way?"

"Well you do look like a sexy librarian in those glasses," I admitted.

"So is it really all me making you do these things? Do I just have that much control over you now that I have hypnotized you a couple of times John?" She waited for me to think about her question for a moment before continuing," or are you just a guy who gets horny when a woman gets his guard down a little bit?"

"Listen Jenny it is not that you are not attractive," I really was not sure what it was that was bothering me so much," I just fell a little out of control right now I guess..."

Jenny smiled at me," and does it really feel that bad?" She licked her lips," being out of control?"

I do not know if it was her question, the librarian vibe in a sexy robe, or the way she was looking at me but I was getting turned on again," listen...I...," what could it hurt to let her know," I am turned on right now and it is just a change from what I am used to."

"What kind of change John?"

"Feeling out of control," it felt good to get it off my chest.

"Why don't we try something else John," she suggested.

"I don't know Jenny...."

"It would make me so happy John," she said with a big grin. The rush I felt was immediate. Without a word she stood up still holding my hand and led me over to the couch.

"Just sit for me for a second John," I did as she asked and she moved to sit behind me on the couch. I felt her push her breasts into my back and then felt her breath on my ear as she quietly began to speak," this is going to be a little test to see if being out of control turns you on John."

Her hand caressed their way down the length of my arms and she encircled both of my wrists gently pulling them behind me. I felt her wrap the silk belt from her robe around them and tie them together snuggly before she spoke again," now how does that feel John?"

There was no doubt about it, I was turned on. My cock was already getting hard again," oh I think you like it," she purred as her hand found my hardening cock. She started massaging it on the outside of my pant," giving up control like this can be so liberating John."

She slowly freed my cock to the air," you are making me soooo happy right now," the rush from her words and her hand taking a hold of my now free cock caused me to moan softly. "Yes baby this what you want, isn't it?"

"Yes," I breathed.

"Baby I am going to make you feel so good all the time," her breasts were pushed firmly up against me, her hand was slowly stroking my cock. "I am going to take the reins on sex for us John," she sucked in my earlobe and then I felt her hot tongue in my ear before she started talking again," imagine me riding your cock and each stroke of my pussy pulling you deeper into trance John," I wasn't the only one who was breathing more shallowly.

"You don't remember it but when I dropped into trance the last time baby I placed another trigger into your subconscious," her hand stopped its stroking," with every stroke of my hand on your cock John you go even deeper," her hand started moving again slowly.

"Oh fuck this is hot John," my body shook as she continued the slow strokes," oh I fantasized about tying you up like this baby. Making you cum for me. It turns me on so much and makes me so...fucking...happy," with her other hand I felt her pull my hands toward her crotch. "Stick your fingers out baby," as I extended my fingers I felt her start grinding into them. The dampness was unmistakable," oh fuck John," she breathed out. "I want you to be mine John," her hand was moving slowly on my cock at times and others it stopped totally as she seemed to be concentrating on getting herself off.

"Oh yes baby," she moaned," I want you to get hard at just the thought of licking my pussy."

My hips started moving to create any kind of friction on my aching cock. "Oh yes John," she breathed," see how desperate I can make you?" Her moans started coming closer together and her hips moved faster.

"Yes John....oh fuck yes John....oh fuck....cummming baby...unnhhhh," she collapsed in to my back as I felt the tremors in her thighs.

"John you are going to be thinking about me all the time," her hand started to move again. "You are getting deeper with every stroke John," her hand started moving faster. "Your orgasm will seal all my suggestions into your subconscious John," I was dying at this point. Needing to cum so badly," when you lick my pussy it make me so happy John," the rush from the hand job and the suggestions were so intense. It was like sex on steroids.

"Oh yes my hand is so strong John it just drags you down into trance for me. My hand and my pussy pulls you down making you absorb all my suggestions John. Taking all my thoughts as your own...."

At some point I orgasmed but while the pleasure was immeasurable I do not remember exactly how it happened. My semen however was all over me...for the second time in the night. Jenny slowly untied my hands and pulled me back against her as she laid back on the couch.

"Do you still feel weird about this baby?" she asked.

The first thing that popped into my head was giving her head and my cock started getting hard again...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Her Science Project Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds