• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • I Need It Bigger Ch. 03

I Need It Bigger Ch. 03

12

WARNING: This story contains EXTREME examples of fictional racism. If you are not okay with racial slurs or this type of raceplay, then please for the love of god don't leave some half-brained comment expressing your hate...just move on. It is important to remember that all themes and subjects covered in this story are completely FICTIONAL. This story does not condone real-life racism or violent actions in any way.

NOTE: All students expressed in this story are senior level students in high school, and are 18 years old.

================================

I opened my eyes slowly, feeling sort of groggy. I could feel that hot, stretching pain in my crotch region again. Suddenly, I heard a loud plop on the floor. I could feel my body being dragged slightly towards the side of the bed. I ripped off the covers, practically scared about what was happening. The shock of what I saw made me literally gasp for a second. My giant slab of soft meat was much longer and thicker than ever before. It was literally hanging off the bed as I lay right on the middle of my mattress. I stood up, nearly losing my balance from the immense weight of my flaccid cock. The soft, bulbous head of my cock dangled down to about the middle of my shin.

I started swinging my hips back and forth, smiling as I watched my monster fuckstick whip back and forth. At one point, I rocked it so hard that it flung back behind me and slapped me on my own ass! I carefully allowed my dick to settle back down, trying my best to maintain my flimsy balance. Everything was so swollen and throbbing. I could literally see the veins on my soft dick twitching and pulsating from the strong blood flow.

My balls must have now weighed twice as much as they did before. Each nut was about the size of a baseball now. Their unnatural weight caused my loose nutsack to stretch halfway down my thigh. I just couldn't believe how fucking massive everything on me was! I walked over towards the full length mirror that hung on my door. I could hear my soft, fleshy cock slapping against the base of my legs with every step I took.

A huge, arrogant smile grew on my face as I stood in a heroic pose in front of my closet. I marveled at my own reflection, star-struck by my new gargantuan cock. I leaned my arm down and bent it at the elbow. I pressed my forearm tight against my cock, trying to gage the size of it. I was amazed to see that the length of my monstrous cock ran the entire distance from my elbow to the tips of my fingers. The girth was simply mind-blowing as well. It was about as wide as my arm was at my elbow; it must have been about 3 inches across!

"Fucking HELL!" I exclaimed, while grabbing the base of my enormous shaft and swinging it up and down. "Now THIS is a fucking cock!" I chuckled to myself, watching my veiny, throbbing cock fling around, slapping against my bare skin with a loud thump. I quickly realized that I needed to leave for school soon. I grabbed a clean pair of pants from my dresser and tried to put them on as well as I could. I tried to coil my soft shaft into a huge meaty ball, but I just couldn't zip them up. My dick had become far too large for any normal pair of pants to handle. I glanced around the room, hoping to find something that would help restrain my beastly dick.

"Hmmm...maybe that will work." I grabbed a belt from on the floor and let my pants fall back down to my ankles. I let go of my huge pile of cock meat and let it fall back down to my shins. I braced myself as the weight of my giant heavy shaft nearly pulled me off my feet. I knelt down and placed the belt around the base of my leg, making sure that my cock was pressed tightly against my leg. I pulled the leather belt through its loop, tightening my cock against my leg. I secured it at a point where it wasn't too tight but not too loose either. I pulled my pants back up and successfully zipped them closed.

I turned back towards the mirror and giggled a bit to myself. It looked like I had three legs, except one of them was a bit thinner than the others, and covered in thick pulsating veins. I walked out the door and left for school.

It felt weird to walk down the sidewalk with something tied to my leg. Every step I took made my giant girthy shaft rub up and down the length of my leg. Just the friction alone was starting to make me hard. I tried my best to restrain the erotic thoughts and feelings in my head, knowing full well that if this monster got hard, it would literally tear my pants in two.

School had become something of a joke at this point. No one could resist my will anymore. Something about the pheromones my body was producing now made every single person in the school do anything I ordered them to do. Teachers instantly gave me grades and let me leave class whenever I wanted to, the underclassmen carried all my books and waited on me hand and foot, even Mr. Johnson crawled on his knees to me every time I walked into his room. Everyone was finally starting to accept their roles under the new Black Order. I was a powerful black master, and these worthless white pigs were nothing but my playthings. Everyone was my slave...well, except for one group.

I felt quite high and mighty until I saw the football team walking towards the locker room. Since I was the only black kid in the whole school, these dumb white jocks never realized that they were inferior! If they had grown up alongside strong and powerful black boys, I guarantee you that they wouldn't be so confident now. This was the same group of guys that called me a nigger and used to make fun of me when we were younger. It was about time that I showed them that being a 'nigger' means being strong, confident, dominating...and hung like a god dammed elephant!

I followed them into the locker room and watched them undress from around the corner. They ripped their clothes off quickly, eager to wash off the sweat from their practice. I snickered to myself as they each revealed their soft, tiny dicks. None of them were more than a couple inches soft. Even when hard, I couldn't imagine that they'd get bigger than 5 or 6 inches. As an alpha with a dick as long as a human arm, I found these inferior white boys to be literally disgusting. Looking at their small teen dicks made me wish that their race wasn't around to shame the name of "humans."

Nevertheless, I made it my sole mission to convert these pathetic white jocks. They were the only ones in the whole school who continued to hide from my dominating power. If I could get an entire football team to drop to their knees, then I would be literally unstoppable.

I watched for a bit more, waiting to see if any of them were REAL men...sadly, none were. The only credit I can give them is that most of them had very large muscular figures. I could see how a girl who had never seen a black man before would think that these white jocks were studs. Their bulging and rippling muscles definitely distracted from their laughable baby dicks. They all walked into the showers, slapping each other on their asses in a congratulatory manner. It was no surprise to me that all white men were faggots for black dick. I watched their shifty eyes move around the room, getting quick glances at each other's members. These "straight" jocks were obviously turned on by hulking masculine men.

No one made any moves, but the sexual tension was palpable in there. Everybody couldn't stop sneaking glances at the others lathering up their ripped bodies and soft dicks. Perhaps they were always faggots...or perhaps the pheromones that my body has been releasing these past few days was starting to turn them too. Either way, I knew that a whale-sized black dick would drive these mindless fags crazy.

I confidently strutted into the locker room, making sure that those pathetic football players recognized my presence. They all turned around and gave me scared looks as they heard my dominant steps echo though the locker room. Most of them simply turned back around quickly, trying not to draw attention to themselves. One of the more muscular ones looked straight at me and with a look of fear said,

"We...we don't want any trouble, okay? W-We're just showering off, Lamar." His stuttering, timid voice told me all that I needed to know. Even though I hadn't come in direct contact with these guys, my pheromones were completely saturating the air in this school. They got a sort of...contact high off of the mind-altering chemicals that I was secreting. Whether they realized it or not, they were already under my control.

I completely ignored the boy who talked to me and walked over towards the benches. I tore off my shirt and threw it down onto the bench. I unzipped my pants and let them slide all the way down to my ankles. I arrogantly smirked at the guys who were still turned around looking at me. I could hear a couple audible gasps once they saw the two foot long girthy shaft that was strapped to my leg. The ones that saw my unnaturally large monster simply couldn't take their eyes off it. Their mouths hung open and their eyes were completely transfixed on me.

I kicked off my pants and leaned down, grabbing the belt that held my cock against my leg. I unbuckled it and finally let my beast free. It sprung up a bit, nearly smacking me in the face, since I was kneeling down. I tossed my belt onto the floor and stood back up. My giant monster hung in the air, literally pulsating with excitement. I walked over towards the football team, watching as they all stared in awe. The loud slap of my meatstick slamming against my shins made them wince with deep feelings of inferiority.

I walked right into the middle of the group and stood beneath the shower head. The nice warm water slammed against me, causing the natural luster of my deep chocolate skin to shine. I rubbed up and down, running my hands over my glistening dark body. All the boys watched in awe as I finally got down to my cock. I ran my hands over the base of it and a few inches of the shaft. Not wanting to have to lean down just to wash myself, I looked over at the white wimp aside of me. He was staring directly down at my gargantuan meat stick, mouth hanging open like a brainless zombie.

"It's hard for me to reach all the way down there. Why don't you help me out, boy?" His eyes widened as he looked up at me.

"I...I...don't think I can do that." By this point, he was literally shaking with fear. The other boys simply watched with anticipation.

"Well you better fucking try." I said, in a surprisingly calm tone. "You wouldn't want me to get violent, would you?" His jaw quivered as he looked down in shame. I could tell that a realization was hitting him. No matter how much he resisted, no matter how shameful it felt, no matter how much he hated me...he BELONGED to me now. He timidly knelt down, face to face with my whale-sized monster. He reached forward and pressed the open palm of his hand against my veiny cock. He squeezed tightly, causing my soft flesh to bulge out around his fingers. His fingers disappeared from view, as my flaccid monster cock engorged with blood. He pulled back with fear, withdrawing his hand.

"Keep touching it, faggot. I want it nice and hard when you clean it off, understand?" He timidly looked up at me and shook his head. He reached back again, this time more aggressively. He pressed his hand tight against my shaft and dragged it up and down the length. He stared, mouth still hanging open, as he spread the warm water over every inch of my growing dick. The more he rubbed it, the higher my heavy shaft rose. Eventually, it was completely straight, sticking out about two feet from my body. It was about as thick as a person's arm, and every white boy in the room couldn't take their eyes off it.

"Don't forget about those nigga nuts too, bitch. I want them nice and clean for the next time I breed some white whore!" The boy didn't even seem to notice how I was speaking to him. He simply smiled up at me and obeyed anything I told him to do. He grabbed ahold of one of my nuts with a huge grin on his face. My giant superior ball barely fit in his hand. It must have been a bit larger than a baseball at this point! He did his best to rub some warm water on my baggy low-hanging nut sack. He couldn't help but lick his lips as the wrinkly skin of my balls glistened like rich dark chocolate.

I glanced around the room and noticed that every white dick in the room was rock hard. Some tried to hide and cover their tiny excuses for a cock, while others were simply too distracted by my giant cock and balls to realize that they were hard.

"Hey, fags!" I yelled, turning around to face the group. "I think my new slave needs some help. Get the fuck over here!" I screamed, causing them to cringe slightly. The other 10 boys all slowly walked over and stood in a circle around us.

"Well...what the fuck are you waiting for? Get on your knees, honkies!" To my surprise, they seemed to enjoy being verbally berated. They all knelt down, half on one side of my dick and half on the other. They reached reached forward and placed their hands on different parts of my shaft. All 11 boys now squeezed their hands on my shaft, rubbing up and down. Seeing all 22 hands each having enough room on my cock really put it into perspective just how unimaginably hung I was. I could see their lust building up. Their hands got faster, and they looked up at me with the most loving eyes I had ever seen.

"Now THIS is the fucking life right here! I should have enslaved you worthless white losers a long time ago!" I put my hands on the back of my head and smiled down at my new harem. 22 separate hands all rubbed up and down my shaft, hungrily squeezing and jerking every inch of two feet of veiny black meat.

"Well done, honkies. I think it's time to kick this up a notch. How about you finally put those dumb white mouths to good use? I want every inch of this whale cock soaking wet!" Without needing any persuasion, each of the 11 boys withdrew their hands and launched their faces towards my cock. I watched as the sunk further into lustful depravity, dragging their tongues along my shaft and kissing it as if it was the love of their lives. Some of them even got so engrossed that they began making loving moaning and slurping sounds, as if they were enjoying a delicious feast. My cock was so fantastically large that each of the 11 boys had a decent size portion all to themselves. Some even raised their mouths off my dick and met a mouth from the other side. They kissed and sucking on each other's tongues, sharing the intoxicating taste of the biggest cock on the planet.

It didn't take long until my monster cock was literally soaking wet with thick streams of drool and saliva. I rocked my hips from side to side, causing my cock to fling around and slap both sides of boys right in their faces. Most of them just giggled like happy little school girls. They seemed to love the physical abuse I had in store for them.

"I think it's time for a little competition. Let's see which one of you worthless pieces of trash is the best cocksucker in the group." I pointed down at one of the smallest of the group. I had no idea what position he played, but his short and frail body was going to make a great tribute to my glory and superiority.

"You! Your mouth is first! Everyone else step aside!" Everyone retreated on their knees to the corner of the room, watching intently as two feet of enormous black meat hung in front of this poor boy's face.

"Start sucking, faggot!" He leaned in with intense fear, but I grabbed his head. I pushed as much of my superior dick in his mouth as I could. My huge bulbous dickhead was about as wide as his mouth could open. No more than an inch or so after the head could fit in. I pulled his head closer to me, laughing as he choked and gagged. His face started turning purple and his eyes looked up at me teary and scared. I could tell that he was trying to say something, but my girthy nigga dick stopped anything from coming out of his worthless white mouth.

Once I saw his eyes start to roll into the back of his head, I finally let him go. Huge piles of spit came pouring out of his mouth as he fell down towards the floor.

"Another mouth!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. The poor scared boy crawled back to the group, and another boy crawled forward. This one was much more excited. There was no fear in his eyes as he hungrily stared at my giant dangling shaft. He wasn't as small as the guy before, but he was just as weak. His light swimmer's body was no match for the unbridled power of the black race. I grabbed my shaft at the base and aimed right at his open mouth.

"Please, sir, bless my white mouth with your master race cock!" He begged, clearly driven mad by my pheromones. I thrust forward, gagging him instantly. He could only take a couple more inches than the boy before him, but he loved every bit he had. His brain was obviously turned to mush. He flung his head forward and backward, impaling his own throat on my thick dick with every motion. A huge smile came upon his face as spit flung from the corners of his mouth and his poor throat stretched out. He continued wrecking his own mouth until I shoved him back. He looked up at me with incredible love in his eyes. I sneered at him out of hate and spit a big wade of saliva right onto his face.

"Good job, honky. But I know the rest of you can do better." The boy crawled back to the group. "Next slave!" I screamed. Every one of them was jerking off their rock hard little dicks, clearly turned on by watching white mouths filled with black meat.

Slave after slave came forward, each testing out their throats against the power of my pitch black destroyer! None could take more than a few inches of my massively thick cock. I worked my way through every one of them. As they all lay on the floor, clutching at their throats and choking for air, I decided to finally destroy them once and for all.

"Line up faggots! Asses up!" All of them eagerly lined up side by side, sticking their pale white asses up in the air. Clearly they couldn't resist anymore. Whether they were always fags from the beginning or whether my body's pheromones had completely overridden any reason they had in their brains, I'll never know. All I knew is that I had the biggest dick on the planet, capable of reducing any white hole to a gaping, sloppy mess.

I leaned down behind the first boy in the line and slammed my shaft down between his ass cheeks. He nearly lost his balance from the weight of my cock pushing his body down to the floor. My veiny, throbbing cock was now resting in the crest of his back. The head of my unnaturally large dick reached all the way up to his shoulders, as I pressed my crotch firmly against his big bubble butt. I knew that if I inserted every inch, I would literally kill this young kid...but, for some reason, I didn't even care.

These growth pills clearly removed any tolerance I had in my brain. At this point, I didn't care if the whole white race was wiped out. To me, they were nothing but toys to play with. Hell, I didn't even consider them human beings anymore.

I grabbed my cock at the base, still unable to wrap my fingers all the way around my immensely thick shaft, and took a few steps back. Once my dick had slid off the boy's back, I aimed my huge head right at his tiny pink hole. I took a step forward, ruthlessly jamming the big fleshy head of my cock against his airtight butthole. I could feel the muscles of his ass starting to give in to the pressure of my superior monster.

"Holy FUCK!" The boy screamed, even before a single inch had gone inside of him. I could tell these boys wouldn't be able to handle my gigantic dick. Just the dickhead alone was slightly wider than a man's fist! Whether they could handle it or not...I didn't give a shit. These boys were now my fuck toys, and I could do whatever I wanted to them.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • I Need It Bigger Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds