• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Breastfeeding Class

Breastfeeding Class

My wife kissed me goodbye and headed to her breastfeeding class. She was pregnant with our first child. Normally I would have gone with her, but we both felt it might be weird to be the only male there. Plus I had been neglecting my friends since doing the whole Lamaze thing. So she went to her class and I had four friends come over to play cards and catch up.

My friends are Joe, John, Jack and Jeremy and I'm Jim. I know, it's weird all of our names starting with J, but that's life for you.

We hadn't been playing poker very long when I heard the front door open and several female voices. I went out there to see what was going on. Kathy, my wife explained that they had to have the class at our house because they were fumigating Heather's house and she forgot and no one else had room at their place. Kathy assured me that they would stay downstairs and wouldn't bother us. And if we could keep the noise down we wouldn't bother them either. That seemed fair. I explained to the guys that my wife and four friends were going to be downstairs taking a class, but that they wouldn't bother us. I didn't say what kind of class, obviously.

Everything was going fine until we ran out of beer and without thinking, I sent Jeremy downstairs to get more from the fridge down there. When he didn't come back right away I went down to see what was taking so long. I soon found out. Jeremy had gotten the beer, but upon his return, he had looked into the other room and this was where I found him. I walked up next to him and stage whispered what are you doing? He just pointed into the room. I looked past him into the room and saw for myself.

There was my wife, Kathy, her three friends, and the instructor all sitting there with their breasts out squeezing their nipples. I have to admit, it was an awesome sight. After a couple more minutes, I told Jeremy we should get back upstairs and nudged his arm. When I did that it knocked a bottle out of his hand and exploded when it hit the floor.

Several things happened simultaneously in the next few minutes. One of the women gave a yelp in surprise. Kathy and the instructor I would later learn was Gina, came over to investigate and the rest of my friends came downstairs to see what all the commotion was about.

Then it became utter chaos. The women tried to cover up, the men tried to look, and my wife and Gina tried to calm everyone down.

After a long and heated debate, Gina actually convinced all the women to let the men stay and not only watch, but participate. The men were all for that. The women agreed only because they saw that it would be helpful to know what to expect when their baby started nursing.

So there we were, five guys behind five pregnant women. I was behind Kathy, Joe was behind Lori, John was behind Heather, Jack behind Brenda and finally Jeremy was behind Gina, the instructor. This was her third kid, so she had the experience. The other women were all first time moms to be.

Following Gina's instructions, we proceeded to massage the breasts towards the nipples in order to get the milk flowing properly. Pretty soon we all had milk flowing out of ours partners breasts and being guys, soon we started shooting each other in the face with breast milk. Then we had a contest to see who could shoot the milk the farthest. Gina and Jeremy won. The only way Gina could stop the milk wars was to tell the guys to start breastfeeding.

We all moved to the front of our partner and laid our heads in their laps, while they gave us their breasts to suck on. Gina instructed us on how to do it properly. It's more technical than you might think.

Then Gina had everyone switch. At first I wasn't sure how I felt about other men, even though they were my friends, sucking my wife's tits, but I figured none of the other women seemed to mind that non of these men were their husbands and Kathy said it was fine.

All the men were average looking with the exception of Jeremy. He was the best looking guy there and I'd probably hate him for that if he wasn't such a cool guy and my best friend.

The women were all pretty with the exception of Lori. She was very plain.

Lori was my next partner and even though she was plain, she had the biggest breasts. Her areola's were big too with bumps around them and her nipples were long and thin.

Next was Heather. She had the smallest breasts with inverted nipples.

Brenda was next. she had medium sized breasts and average areola's and nipples, but she was short and small, so everything seemed bigger.

Gina was last. She had big breasts, dark brown areola's and fat nipples.

I had closed my eyes and was sucking and lightly chewing on Gina's fat nipples when I felt someone pulling down my zipper and taking my hard cock out. I looked down to see my wife. She looked up, winked at me and then took my cock in her mouth. I moaned. Gina looked and saw what my wife was doing and asked if she could try that. I looked at my wife who merely nodded her head.

Gina slid down and soon she and Kathy were taking turns sucking my cock and licking my balls.

When the others noticed what was going on they all started copying us.

"I guess class is over?" Brenda asked taking Jack's cock in her mouth.

"No it's phase two. Safe sex while pregnant," Gina replied.

"Okay everyone strip!" Heather said. Soon we were all naked. Since the guys all sucked each woman's breasts, they in turn, sucked each guys cock.

Since the women were pregnant and already sitting on the couch or chairs, the guys all stood in front of the woman sucking our cock, then we moved over one every two minutes. Gina kept time. It didn't take long for us guys to start coming.

"I told Gina I was about to come and she sucked me harder and used her tongue to send me over the edge. I filled her mouth with my come.

Kathy made Jeremy come next. She loves come and swallowed every drop. Brenda had Jack coming next. Then Lori and Heather made Joe and John come simultaneously.

"Now it's our turn," Kathy said. She told the men to lay down on the floor and the women sat on the men's faces, some forwards, some backwards. They too switched every few minutes. Kathy's pussy was the only one shaved, as I shaved her regularly. The rest had some hair, as it's hard to shave while pregnant and apparently the other husbands didn't want to do that. No one complained though. Brenda was the hairiest one. It took a little longer for the women to come, but when they did it was loud and long. Most of the women were moaners except for Brenda, she screamed the loudest. I thought Kathy was loud, but she was nothing compared to Brenda. I happened to be the one to make Brenda scream so loud. Maybe it was the way I sucked on her clit or the fact that I shoved two fingers deep inside her wet pussy. Either way she came and screamed and exploded all over my mouth and the floor.

By the time every woman had come, the men were hard again.

"Now here comes the safe part of pregnant sex," Gina said. "We're going to fuck without condoms, but when you feel like you're going to come, men, make sure you pull out. Then shoot on our tits."

Everyone agreed. Once again we started with one partner, then traded until everyone had fucked everyone. I didn't know if it was because they were pregnant, horny or something else, but all the women's pussy's were very tight. I really had to hold back a few times to keep from exploding too soon.

I was with Lori when I couldn't hold back anymore, pulled out and shot on her huge tits. The rest of the men soon followed. Then to my and I'm sure the other men's surprise, Gina had all the women lick the come off of each others boobs, so that they all knew what we tasted like.

Soon after everyone except Gina left. Everyone promised to return next week for another "class."

Gina ended up staying the night with my wife and I.

We stayed naked and continued the party upstairs in our bedroom. Since I had come twice I knew it would be awhile before I was ready again, so Gina and Kathy started pleasing each other while I watched. Kathy got on the bed and Gina lay on top of her in a 69 position. I got behind Gina and started liking her pussy, while Kathy licked and sucked on her clit. Then I slid first one finger in her pussy than a second. Then went back to licking her. I looked at Kathy and mimed her to pull Gina's ass cheeks apart. She did and I started licking Gina's asshole. When I shoved a finger in her ass that's when she had such an intense orgasm she actually squirted. He ass clamped down so hard on my finger, I thought I lost it. Then it was Kathy's turn. I did the same thing to her. She too had an intense orgasm, but didn't squirt. Gina later showed us how to make her squirt.

By now I was ready again. Both women sucked my cock. Then one would suck my balls while the other sucked my cock. I love my wife and the sex is awesome, but Gina had a way of sucking my cock that I'd never felt before. Then both Gina and Kathy licked my asshole too. Then I fucked both of them, in the pussy and the ass. Finally I was fucking Kathy, when Gina slid her finger in my ass and I filled my wife with come. Then Gina licked it out of her and gave my wife another orgasm. By now we were all so exhausted we fell asleep.

Yep, I was certainly looking forward to the next breastfeeding class.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Breastfeeding Class

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds