• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • From Libya with Love

From Libya with Love

"Asma, you're the most amazing woman I've ever known," Solomon Moïse said as he sat across from her at a corner of this crowded Caribbean restaurant. Clad in a long-sleeved gray T-shirt and long dark blue dress, her long dark hair hidden away by her dark blue Hijab, Asma El-Alem looked beautiful, and was rendered all the more so by the lovely smile that stretched across her pretty but worn face.

Tiredness and recent troubles had taken their toll on her, but Asma's strength and resilience shown quite powerfully in her lovely dark brown eyes. Starting over at age 44 as a divorcee was definitely not an ideal situation, that's for damn sure, but Asma was more than ready to make a fresh start. Her lucky stars be thanked, Asma knew she definitely wouldn't be starting over alone...

Sitting inside the Starbucks located near the O-Train Station at South Keys, Asma took a long look at the big and tall, burly and handsome young black man who sat across from her. Clad in a blue silk shirt, red tie and dark blue silk pants, Solomon looked very handsome, and quite serious. Solomon smelled of cologne, and a few other things which Asma found oddly pleasant...

Born in the City of Misrata, Libya, to an Afro-Libyan mother and a Libyan Arab father, Asma grew up in a definitely complex world. Even though the majority of Libyans followed Islam, conflict between different ethnic groups and segments of society were often thrust to the forefront of the national discourse. Beautiful and vibrant, Libya was nevertheless a fairly dangerous place to call home...

The North African nation of Libya has always been quite diverse, with Arabs, certain groups of Sub-Saharan Africans and others making up the bulk of its population. Although quite diverse, Libya was far from an egalitarian society. One's skin color, religious affiliation and financial status mattered more than the content of one's character, unfortunately.

Growing up in the region of Tripoli, Asma El-Alem saw people of African descent mistreated and disrespected daily by the North Africans, the Arabs and others, and as a mixed-race woman, consciously made the decision to focus on the Arabian side of her heritage, while denouncing the African. Adapting such a survival tactic nearly crushed Asma's soul, but somehow she got over it...

Asma vividly remembered the way her darker-skinned mother Ameera used to get stared at when they were out together as a family. The people who did the most staring were Tripoli's upper-class Arab ladies. They simply couldn't believe a fine Libyan Arab gentleman like Asma's father picked a woman of partial African descent over one of them, it would seem. Eyes filled with hate followed Asma and her family whenever they went out in public...

The Arabs profound dislike of the Africans was all too evident in Libyan society, and even Asma's father Ali El-Alem, a wealthy Arab businessman, couldn't shield his African-descended wife Khadija Osman and mixed-race daughter Asma from it. Libya had never had a Civil Rights Movement, or seen prominent black heroes rise to challenge the forces of racism. The blacks of Libya had been enduring abuse for untold centuries, and no one cared to hear about it...

"Shukran, thank you brother," Asma replied in that soft-spoken voice of hers, and she gently laid her hand on Solomon's. From the moment Solomon first laid eyes on her at a certain Arab restaurant in the west end of Ottawa, Ontario, he knew right then and there Asma was special. The lady's eyes haunted his dreams, and Solomon tried his best to ignore his growing fascination with her.

Born on the island of Haiti, and raised in the City of Ottawa, Ontario, Solomon was a man of many talents. A student at the University of Ottawa's Faculty of Law, a budding artist, and a community activist, Solomon met Asma at a time when he was desperate to make a change. After years of going back and forth between lovers, both female and male, the 31-year-old Solomon resigned himself to the fact that he was going to end up alone.

Indeed, Solomon's relationship with longtime lover Abdirizak Warsame ended recently. Solomon met the tall, handsome Somali stud while working at Loblaw's one night, and the two of them really hit it off. A forthrightly bisexual Haitian nerd and a Somali-Canadian student, two men from different worlds, nevertheless forged a powerful connection. They were faithful to one another, until one of them broke that trust...

"Solomon, babe, I've got something to tell you, this isn't easy for me to say, but, well, you see, I found someone else," Abdi said one morning as Solomon joined him at the breakfast table, following a night of steamy man-to-man sex. Solomon looked at his lover, and wondered if Abdi was indeed trying to pull off a very lousy and improper joke, but the seriousness in Abdi's eyes stilled him. Solomon took a deep breath, and forced himself to be calm, even as his heart shattered into a million places...

"You're leaving me for a woman?" Solomon shouted, and Abdi nodded with sad resolution. That's when Solomon's world turned upside down. After three glorious years during which they lived together in a nice apartment in the Vanier area, that fateful morning Abdi dropped a bombshell on his lover Solomon. The poor Solomon was shell-shocked. He knew Abdi was keeping secrets, but had no idea they were this bad...

"Solomon, I know you're hurt, but it's for the best, I'm a Muslim, being queer is wrong, I'm making the right choice," Abdi managed to squeak out, before Solomon shouted at him to get lost. Thus Abdi left the gay lifestyle, turning his back on his three-year romance with Solomon, and he was getting married to a woman named Zahra. Apparently, Abdi had been dating Zahra without Solomon's knowledge. Heartbroken, lost and alone, Solomon even considered suicide. And then along came Asma El-Alem...

"You deserve better, my friend," Asma said to Solomon when he told her about Abdi's betrayal, during his Solomon's first visit to the restaurant she owned with her then-husband Mohammed Amir. Solomon and Asma struck an unlikely friendship that day. Solomon's fascination with Asma grew, and he found himself wondering why he was so drawn to this tall, lovely brown woman from the distant land of Libya. Things did not bode well for either of them...

First of all, Asma El-Alem was married at the time and Solomon, a God-fearing and rational man through and true, fought his feelings for her and was polite but distant in his dealings with Asma. In fact, he went back into the dating game, and had casual fun with certain ladies and the occasional male lover as well, but Asma's lovely face and enchanting smile continued to haunt his dreams...

"Solomon, did you hear what I just said?" Asma asked, and Solomon looked at her and smiled, snatched out of his trip down memory lane by her melodious voice. Solomon is such a dreamer but I love that about him, Asma thought with a wicked smile, and she thanked heaven for sending such a wonderful man on her path, albeit a bit late...

"You're welcome, Asma, I've been wanting to tell you this since I met you," Solomon confessed, and Asma smiled and shook her head. Of course, at the time, the six-foot-tall, gorgeous Afro-Libyan Muslim MILF was married to a certain restaurant owner, and Solomon didn't dare do anything about his unspoken attraction to her. Solomon became a frequent customer at the Slice Of The Sky restaurant, and not just for the delicious food...

"Took you long enough," Asma replied slyly, and Solomon grinned, and then took her hand and brought it to his lips, and Asma smiled. For a while, Asma found Solomon handsome and charming, but the timing was never right. At the time they met, Solomon was dating an Indian gal named Aneesa, and Asma was married to a husband who didn't appreciate her as well as he should have. Well, now here they were...

"There's something else I should have done a long time ago," Solomon said, and his soulful dark eyes bore into Asma's, and in spite of how jaded she'd become in recent times, the lady's heart skipped a beat. Asma watched, amazed, as Solomon leaned closer, until his dark, handsome face was inches from hers. Asma smiled, and Stephen held his breath, then he kissed her.

"Worth the wait," Asma said, a few moments later, when she and Solomon came up for air, so to speak. For a long moment, the two of them simply stared at each other, and a smile slowly crept into Asma's face. Licking her lips, Asma shot Solomon a look, and then did something way out of character for her. Reaching under the table, Asma laid her hand on Solomon's thigh, and the way he nearly jumped out of his skin made her laugh...

"Um, hello there," Solomon said pleasantly, smiling at Asma as though they were having a nice little chat, instead of her laying her hand on his crotch under the table. Asma leaned closer, and Solomon saw such intensity and passion in her eyes that for a moment, it took his breath away. This woman was something else. There was a world of passion and danger beneath her calm exterior, and Solomon found this intriguing, to say the least...

"Solomon, dear, let's go back to my place, I've got something to show you," Asma whispered, and there was a twinkle in her eye. Solomon smiled, and then, hand in hand, the two of them exited the restaurant together. Giggling like a pair of school chums, Solomon and Asma made their way to the parking lot, got into Solomon's car, and took off...

"You're amazing," Solomon said, pulling Asma into his arms, and Asma smiled and took his handsome face into her hands. The two shared a passionate kiss, and then began making love without fear or shame. Solomon took Asma's hand in his and brought it to his lips, and then drew her to his bed. Willingly, with a smile on her face, she went to him...

"Show me how much you want me," Asma said, and she leaned back on the bed, a tall, majestic woman in Hijab and traditional dress, with a seductive smile on her face. Solomon nodded, and then took Asma's foot in his hands, and began massaging it. Such a lovely woman deserves to be loved and pampered, Solomon thought as he lovingly caressed Asma's feet...

"Hmm, that tickles, I love it," Asma said, giggling as Solomon began sucking on her toes, one at a time. Lying comfortably on the bed, Asma relaxed and enjoyed as Solomon stopped sucking her toes, and looked at the space between her thighs...hungrily. Asma got the hint, and hiked up her skirt, then spread her thighs invitingly, exposing herself in the process. Solomon caught a glimpse of her white cotton panties, and licked his lips lustfully...

"Asma, my lovely, you haven't felt anything yet," Solomon whispered, and Asma grinned as he lifted up her skirt, and pulled down her moist panties. Grinning, Asma disrobe completely, and Solomon finally beheld his lovely in all of her glory. The lady's body is truly a sight worth waiting for, Solomon thought, smiling with wonder.

"Am I beautiful?" Asma asked coyly, and Solomon nodded eagerly. Asma's golden brown body glistened in the dying light, and Solomon's eyes took in every detail, from her long, curly dark hair which framed her lovely face once she tossed aside the Hijab, to her small, firm-looking breasts, and her once-slender but now firmly curvy body pulled him like a magnet...

"Too beautiful for words," Solomon replied, and Asma licked her lips invitingly and nodded, pleased. Spreading Asma's thighs a bit further, and upon seeing her wet, hairy pussy, Solomon smiled. Without hesitation, Solomon began his approach into Asma. Inhaling the fragrance of her womanhood, Solomon locked eyes with Asma, who smiled cockily.

"Show me," Asma said breathlessly, and Solomon nodded, and then buried his face between her legs. Asma licked her lips and gently rubbed the back of Solomon's neck as the young Haitian stud pleasured her. Indeed, he was eating her pussy like a hungry man. Asma smiled, thoroughly enjoying herself, for she hadn't known a man's touch since she'd stopped sleeping with her former husband Mohammed Amir, eight months ago...

Solomon flicked his tongue over Asma's clitoris, and slid two fingers into her pussy. The smell and taste of the Afro-Libyan MILF was wonderfully intoxicating, and Solomon couldn't get enough of her. Solomon licked Asma's pussy, and she began to squeal and moan deeply as he pleasured her. Solomon hadn't been with a woman in years, though he considered himself bisexual. Well, he was more than happy to make up for lost time...

"You taste amazing, Asma," Solomon paused to say, and Asma smiled, then squeezed the back of his neck gently. Solomon got the message and resume eating her pussy at once. Asma smiled with contentment as Solomon continued to work his magic on her, his fingers and tongue setting her pussy on fire with their probing. A wickedly naughty idea sprang into Asma's mind as she watched Solomon eat her pussy...

"Solomon, have you ever eaten female ass before? I know you're bisexual and you've fucked a few guys but I bet my ass tastes better than theirs," Asma said, a challenge in her voice. Solomon looked up at her, his mouth still on her pussy, and from the look on his face, she could tell that the brother was definitely interested. Let the good times roll, Asma thought with a smile.

"That ass though," Solomon said, smiling, as he lay flat on the bed with his big ole dick in his hands. Asma squatted over him, and rubbed her big derriere against his face. Truth be told, Solomon was mesmerized by her ass, which he'd glimpsed in those long, traditional Islamic skirts she often wore at work. Asma sat on Solomon's face, smothering him with her thick derriere, and the bisexual Haitian stud found himself in big booty heaven...

"Eat my ass, Solomon," Asma said, and Solomon was happy to oblige her. Worming his tongue deep into Asma's asshole, Solomon began fingering her wet pussy. Asma grinded her big ass against Solomon's face, loving the feel of his tongue deep in her asshole. Her former husband Mohammed Amir thought bum sex was filthy and haram, but Solomon had no such limitations. Indeed, the Haitian stud ate her ass like a pro...

As the evening rolled on, Asma and Solomon made love passionately. At some point, Asma found herself on all fours, and Solomon rolled the third condom of the night on his dick, then eased himself into Asma's pussy. Asma grinded her big ass against Solomon's groin, driving him deeper inside of her. Moaning deeply, the Afro-Libyan MILF urged her Haitian lover to fuck her harder...

"Stop holding back," Asma said sharply, and Solomon nodded, and then he began to fuck her with all of his might. The sight of Asma's big brown butt bouncing against his dick thrilled him to no end. Gripping Asma by the hips, Solomon thrust his dick harder and deeper into her pussy. So hard that a sharp squeal escaped her lips, and she turned around and smiled approvingly. Solomon slapped her ass and continued fucking her...

"Shut up and ride this dick, freaky woman," Solomon said, slapping Asma's thick derriere and gripping her long, curly hair in his fist while fucking her. Asma squealed, a bit surprised by Solomon's rough side, but she absolutely loved it. The sting of his slaps on her butt made her pussy get even wetter, and she squeezed his dick with her vaginal muscles, causing Solomon to groan...

"Cum for me, big man," Asma shrieked, and she squeezed Solomon's dick as hard as she could with her strong, flexible vaginal muscles. That's when the bisexual Haitian stud just about lost it and screamed loudly. Moments later, Solomon warned Asma that he was about to cum, and Asma applied more pressure, until Solomon finally gave it up...

"Asma, you're to die for, that was amazing," Solomon said breathlessly, and he lay next to her, panting and sweaty after the sexing she just laid on him. Solomon looked at Asma, amazed that such a lovely, outwardly pious and seemingly chaste Muslim woman had such raw, wild passion in her. Hot damn, he had a lot to learn about women, and he just found the perfect teacher...

"Solomon, my dear, you're never going to want to let me go," Asma replied confidently, and then she kissed Solomon on the lips, and he kissed her back. On their first night together, Asma and Solomon talked, musing on the future. What a pair they made. The switch-hitter and the voluptuous Muslim divorcee. What would people think? Neither of them cared one bit...

"Damn right, you're mine, Asma," Solomon said, and Asma smiled, pleased by his words. Gently, he pulled her close and pulled the sheets over their spent bodies. Solomon fell asleep in Asma's arms, and slept peacefully for the first time in ages. The bed-hopping bisexual Haitian scholar had at last found solace in a most unlikely person. Who knew the right person for him was a lovely but repressed Muslim woman with raw passion burning deep inside of her?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • From Libya with Love

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 61 milliseconds