• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Club Pt. 02

The Club Pt. 02

-Continued-

Mario licked the June's red pussy and clit while keeping Faith at bay and making her blow his thick and hard penis. The audience acknowledged Mario's efforts and a few threw white tissues at Faith.

June turned to see Faith chugging down Mario's juice and rolled Mario to put him in a reverse head-scissors. She wrapped her hands around Mario's head and allowed the three of them to stay one for a while.

Faith had enough and finally got away and wrapped Mario's torso between her long white legs. The women had turned the tide quickly and Mario was losing this battle.

Faith grabbed one of his hands and allowed him to caress her soft left breast while June used the other hand to have him rub her own boob. Mario's arms were fully stretched and he was now realizing he had taken on more than he could handle.

Faith slipped her beneath Mario and now started working on his cock which had begun to lose its strength a bit now. Her sweaty palm worked wonders as even Mario himself was making all sorts of horny noises like the women.

June's pink insides were getting juicier and tastier and Mario wasn't letting up his assault of her vagina. Her pussy lips were dripping in sweat and cum but she kept rubbing Mario's head between her crotch.

Faith eventually got up and sat on his face after switching places with June, this time planning to knockout him out. The latter rode Mario's dick up and down. Mario's nuts were feeling pain from all the action thus far and he was fading away.

Faith would wiggle her wet ass over his face but she stopped doing so and didn't allow Mario to breath for long intervals.

Mario nudged Faith off and kicked June away who fell far enough from them to give Mario the opportunity to sit on Faith's throat and shove his cock in her mouth. "Take that bitch!" he shouted as Faith faced a struggle. Mario pinned her arms down and leaned over her body as sucked on her nipples.

June got back and put him in a side headlock. She moved his head closer to her chest and began to molest his face with her boobs. Faith helped out with a body scissors across Mario's waist.

"No no..." muttered Mario as he struggled to push himself away from June's chest and avoid the temptation of kissing and sniffing her wet erect nipples and smooth tits.

Meanwhile, Faith slid her foot near Mario's crotch and started poking his balls. The excruciating pain from before got even worse and his lower body was hurting bad.

She kicked his nuts and would press them against his body again and again. June kept rubbing Mario's face across her chest but both realized one of them was about to fade away.

Mario's breathing got slower and so did his kissing. He would utter half a word or sometimes a "Please" or "Enough" then and again but June was having none of it.

Even his penis turned upside down which caused Faith to fully focus on breaking him up two by her legs.

The women kept doing their thing before Mario stopped struggling, moved his hands away from June and passed out flat on his chest.

Faith and June got up and waved to the crowd as their wet bodies glistened underneath the lighting. "One for the road." asked June, and they shared a long passionate kiss much to the crowd's appraisal.

Faith got down and turned Mario over who had come to his senses. She gave a flying kiss as a send off as June put her foot on his face and rubbed it in and so did Faith but on his chest. They put their hands up in the air and were declared winners.

The next day Mario walked into the office with June waiting for him. He ignored her and walked past but she stopped him.

"You know I could tell the entire office block because a lot of them didn't attend last night's main event."

"Fuck you... but that was great. You're beautiful and so was your girl." said Mario.

"Hahaha... no stupid she's just someone I met the other weekend. She's not my girl and by the way if you're ready to become a jobber hit me up again." said June as she walked away with Mario staring at her ass twerking inside her pants. He wanted more of it now.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Club Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 217 milliseconds