• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Into the Arms of My Sister

Into the Arms of My Sister

I had been seeing a woman named Jane for about six months now. I decided to drop by unannounced one Saturday. I knocked on her door but I got no response. Her car was parked in front of her apartment. I tried the door and it was open. I heard voices so I walked towards her bedroom. There was Jane and a friend of mine in bed.

His name was Jake. He had his back to me.

They hadn't heard me. Jane had her legs on top of Jake's shoulders. He was plowing her pussy. My girlfriend was crying out to be fucked. I got this sinking feeling in my gut.

"Are you both having fun?" I said out loud.

You should have seen their faces. Jake pulled out and he started to get dressed quickly. He ran right past me out the door. Jane tried to explain what was going on.

"It's not what you think," she said to me.

I couldn't believe such a lame excuse. What was I supposed to think? I told her we were done. Don't contact me ever again. I turned around and went out the door. I sat in my car for the longest time. Everything began to become clear. Jane had been distant lately. She hadn't been eager to have sex with me. Now I knew why.

I started my car and I drove to my sister's place. Hannah was always there for me. I rang her doorbell. Hannah answered and I barged right in.

"What's wrong Matt?"

I told my older sister that I had caught my girlfriend cheating on me. Hannah went and poured us both some wine. I told my sister the whole story. She just sat and listened. I had often wished I had someone like Hannah in my life. She was always cool and collected. It didn't hurt that she was gorgeous as well.

Hannah had black hair down to her shoulders. She also had this killer body. Yes, I looked my sister over more than once. She had some big tits that I would have loved to see. Hannah came over and sat next to me on the couch. She placed a hand on my back and she rubbed me.

"You'll find somebody else," she said.

All I knew was that Hannah was getting me stirred up. I could smell the scent of her perfume. I was horny right then and my cock was getting hard in my pants. I guess I just lost control. I moved closer and I kissed my sister on the lips.

"You shouldn't do that Matt," she told me.

I wasn't hearing any of that. I pulled my sister into my body and I pushed my tongue into her mouth. Hannah tried to push away but I wouldn't have that. I was totally out of control. Somehow my sister gave into me. She put her arms around my neck and we got into it.

I was soon pulling up on Hannah's top. I got it off and all there was standing between me and her tits was that bra.

"Take it off Hannah," I was practically pleading with my sister.

To my surprise Hannah unsnapped her bra and her tits came tumbling out. Her nipples were erect. I buried my face into her chest. I was sucking then biting her hard nipples. I had to have my sister.

A few minutes passed and then I stood up. I pulled all of my clothing off. My half hard cock was right in front of Hannah. I didn't even have to ask. Hannah took hold of my dick and she wrapped her lips around my cock. I placed a hand on the back of her head and I shoved my rod down her throat.

I was throat fucking my sister and she seemed to be getting into it. Hannah kept looking up at my face like she was checking to see if I was enjoying this. My dick felt so good sliding into my sister's mouth. Hannah made me rock hard. I pulled out and told my sister to undress the rest of the way.

She seemed reluctant at first. She looked at my hard prick and then she removed her clothes. I was looking at her wet pussy. Her folds were practically begging to be taken. I made my sister lie back on the couch. I spread her thighs apart. I began to rub my mushroom up and down her slit. I thought Hannah might cum right there.

I positioned my cock at her opening and I sunk in. Hannah let out this low moan as I pushed all the way inside my sister. I held my cock in place as Hannah used her muscles to milk my dick. She wanted cock alright. There was no denying it. I began stroking my sister. My balls were slapping against her ass.

"God Matt! Fuck me hard!"

I began to do just that. I pushed my cock in the whole way. Hannah was taking every hard inch of me. She needed this as badly as I did. I pounded my sister as hard as I could. I was going to make sure this wasn't going to be our only time making love.

I must have given Hannah cock for a good hour or so. I felt I was getting close. I couldn't make myself pull out. I roared like a bull and I seeded my sister. Hannah clamped down hard and took all of my cum from me. She squeezed me and I shot more of my cream into her belly.

This went on for some minutes until I felt I was empty finally. I pulled free and looked down to see my sperm dripping out of my sister.

"You better let me get cleaned up," she said.

Hannah went into the bathroom. She came back and sat next to me on the couch.

"I shouldn't have let you do that but I wanted it badly," she told me.

Hannah said she hadn't had sex in some time. When I came onto her she let me take her and use her pussy. We weren't finished that day. We went back to her bed and she rode my cock. Hannah made me hard once more. She mounted me and she dropped down onto my cock. I reached up and massaged her big melons. Hannah took my cock and she got another load of seed for her efforts.

It wasn't like the first time but I sprayed Hannah with a small amount of my cum. It was the start of brother and sister being lovers. We kept it low key. No one should know what we were doing together. Thankfully Hannah was taking birth control pills. I never used a condom one time.

It seems like my sister is greedy for my fat cock. Sometimes when we are in bed she will beg for me to fuck her pussy. We even have sex talk where Hannah will tell me to breed her. I am supposed to seed her and make her pregnant. I know it is just love talk but I fantasize giving my sister a big belly. Maybe one day I will.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Into the Arms of My Sister

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 61 milliseconds