• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Playing with the Wife Ch. 04

Playing with the Wife Ch. 04

12

The day started as any other, with Leonard and his sister, Bluebell, waiting for breakfast. Unusually, Mrs Atkins, a married neighbour, was helping their mother prepare breakfast. That wasn't the most peculiar thing in the kitchen. What the brother and sister found amusing, was that Mrs Atkins was hypnotised to think she was a teenager called Liz.

Their mother, Marjorie, not knowing the teen was her neighbour, treated Liz like one of the children. If she had been wearing her glasses, she would have recognised the woman. With a teen makeover, clothes, hair, make-up, behaviour, and the way she talked, it was no wonder Liz had been mistaken for a teenager. No one seemed to look beyond the surface presentation.

'Did you enjoy your sleepover, sweetie?' Marjorie asked Liz.

'Sure, Mrs Thompson, like, it was fab. Bluebell looked after me so brill, I had a well good night,' Liz gushed, and winked at Bluebell.

Bluebell looked at her brother and playfully grimaced. She was getting used to the idea of their adult neighbour behaving like a stupid airhead. It was exciting putting one over on adults, as neither Mrs Atkins, nor their mother, were aware of what happened.

At first she didn't like the idea of her brother sleeping with Mrs Atkins, as the woman was married, and a friend of their mother. When he explained how the woman became hypnotised, she took an instant dislike to Mr Atkins. A man shouldn't take control of his wife using hypnosis, through bullying, financially, or in any other way. Leonard hadn't thought why she had been hypnotised, but his sister had, and she wasn't pleased.

After breakfast the three of them drove off, to hang out together. Leonard was happy Liz and Bluebell were in the back, nattering together. Otherwise, Liz would be pestering him for something. Either sex, or reassurance that he still loved her. He had a moment's respite to try and work out if he did love her. At eighteen, was it crazy to be in love with a married woman of twenty-eight?

The girls were talking about clothes and makeup. Bluebell enjoyed her company, and they were getting on well. They had different ideas over lots of things, including boys, but that was fine by Bluebell, as she had a strong opinion about freedom of expression. That was why she hated the idea of Mr Atkins hypnotising his wife. Removing her mental freedom would be a heinous crime.

***

'Hi, Marjorie, how are you today?' George said, sounding happy.

They had been in bed all night, and she had returned home early this morning, before the kids woke up. He was looking for his wife, who was stuck in the role of Liz.

'The kids are out, so we can talk. Sit down, and I'll make the coffee,' she told him.

He didn't like the look of this. His wife was out somewhere with the woman's children, while forced to act like a teenager. Being hypnotised as Liz, made her vulnerable. On top of that, Marjorie said they needed to talk. A woman's idea of a talk meant emotional upheaval, without a conclusion. Why was it women could just talk over a problem without the aim of solving it. His friends wouldn't bother talking about something, if they weren't looking to solve the problem.

He forgot all about Elizabeth, his wife, and even Liz, his so-called niece. Sleeping with a neighbour was fraught with problems. Falling in love with each other made it a serious problem. Just one of them being in love, would make it ten times worse.

'I'm going to be honest with you, and you are going to listen,' she began, waiting for him to nod acceptance. 'I like you, George, I like you a lot. I could fall in love with you, easily. If you weren't married, I would like to spend time with you, but you are married,' she unnecessarily pointed out.

'Does that mean our relationship is off?' he asked.

'I'm hoping you can do that, without making a fuss,' she lectured.

'Sure. You're right about us, liking each other, and I would like to get to know you better. You're right about being married and all that entails. I have a responsibility, and you have two of them,' he said.

They both sighed.

'Any chance of a coffee?' he asked.

'Sure. I noticed you're out of coffee. If you take me to the store, I'll shop for you,' she suggested.

'OK! That would be nice,' he said.

They looked at each other closely, and realised it wasn't over so easily.

***

Leonard smiled at Liz, and his sister, from feeling happy with life, the universe, and everything. He watched Liz walk into the mall, wiggling her bottom in a tight pair of yoga pants. He felt proud that such a beautiful woman was his.

When she became his girlfriend, it wasn't a very noble moment. While hypnotised and vulnerable, he'd told her she was his girlfriend. At the time he needed to control her, and hadn't thought through the consequences. Liz had a mind of her own, and did what she wanted, and couldn't be persuaded otherwise.

At least some of the time she was like that. When fixed on something she thought was wrong she was stubborn. With a good, trusting nature, she believed what she was told, and could get into trouble. Frankie came to mind, so he slipped out of the car and headed for the mall.

He could guess the stores his sister used, as they were, 'alternative styles'. Once in the mall he saw this was going to be more difficult than he thought. There were plenty of dress shops, but which ones would be considered alternative styles. What was an alternative style?

He sat in the middle of the mall, which was a junction of the four sections. They would probably appear at some stage during their trip.

'Hey! Have you seen Loopy Liz?' Bluebell asked her brother.

'No, I was looking for you both,' he said.

'What's the problem, you look hassled?' she asked.

He was looking down one lane, then turning to the next, then again looking down another section of the mall.

'It's probably nothing. Alright! I'm worried she might have bumped into Frankie,' he told her.

'Is he a handsome looking guy, sure of himself, real friendly to Liz?' she asked.

'Did he have a couple of rough looking guys with him?' he asked.

'Yea. He tried to hit on me, but Loopy Liz seemed to like him a lot. They wandered off down there,' she said, pointing down the North Wing.

Leonard stood thinking for a moment.

'Come on, we'll get the car, and head them off,' he said.

'This is fun. It's like the sheriff heading off the bad guys at the pass,' she laughed.

'It's not funny. Frankie has a gang, and they are, 'bad guys'. If he recruits Liz into it, we might not see her again for months. He'll use her, then give her to his gang. She'll be a gang slut for awhile. They'll either let her go, or sell her to another gang,' he explained.

'Ooo, sounds like fun,' Bluebell said. 'NOT!' she added, to her brothers sharp look.

They jumped into his car, and pulled away.

'She might be sold into a brothel,' he said, to emphasis the trouble she was in.

He was trying to make his sister see how important it was to find her. Bluebell thought he was exaggerating, so he'd lost the point.

'So, your saying what might happen to her, is a bit worse than being controlled through hypnosis. She's a married woman, and is forced to act like a dumb bimbo! What else is she going to be forced to do? All because her husband wanted to control her. Why do men want to control women?' she ranted.

'Not now sis, we've got to find her!' Leonard huffed.

'There they are. It doesn't look as though she's being dragged off anywhere. She's laughing and giggling,' Bluebell pointed out.

'It's him. He has a way with girls. She doesn't know what she's doing,' he said.

'Of course she doesn't know what she's doing. I think she enjoys being an irresponsible teenager. She's happier than being a married woman. Perhaps it's that husband making her miserable, so she has to escape like this. Maybe we should let them alone, and let her work it out of her system,' she said.

'How are we going to get her back from that shit and his henchmen?' Leonard asked himself.

'Just drive up in front of them. I'll get her back,' Bluebell told him.

He almost laughed at the prospect of his sister defeating those hard men. Well, boys really. She could probably do it with one of her lectures on women's rights.

'Hey, you, leave her alone, she's my friend,' Bluebell demanded.

'If you want to look after her, you can join her. The two of you are pretty enough to light up the room. We have a big room in an old warehouse. You'll like it,' Frankie said.

Leonard came around the car to stand shoulder to shoulder with his sister.

'I thought I recognised her. She's your twin. Not identical, but recognisable. She's very pretty, and you're a handsome guy. Though not as good looking as me,' Frankie laughed.

'Come on Frankie, be nice. Let Liz go,' he said, trying to sound casual.

'An attractive woman can go anywhere she likes, and she likes me. We're going somewhere nice, and will have some fun. I'm not boring like you kid,' Frankie pointed at Leonard.

'Where do you want to go, Liz. Come on, come home with me. We can have fun, you know that,' he said.

Bluebell dug him in the ribs, and whispered, 'Tell her how you feel, stupid.'

He was about to tell Liz he felt stupid, then woke up to his sisters digs.

'I love you Liz. I want to take you up to Lover's Point. We can drop Bluebell off, and drive up there now, if you want,' he promised.

The pathetic look on his face wasn't put on. At that moment he meant every word. The possibility of losing her focused his attention, to conclude that he did love her. It might seem odd, but that didn't matter, nothing mattered, except getting her back. Love conquers all, doesn't it?

'Please, Liz, I want you back,' he heart wrenchingly spoke.

'Oh! Leo, you silly,' she said, and ran over to him.

Frankie was making retching sounds, and his hard men were laughing. At least one of them was, and the other had tears in his eyes.

'Alright, off you go, see if I care,' Frankie scoffed.

She ran back to him, and kissed him on the cheek.

'You're a cutie, Frankie, but I love Leo, sorry,' she said.

The sincerity stopped Frankie in his tracks. His mouth hung open, and he just watched the three of them speed away.

'Nice girl, Frankie,' the tearful one said.

'Yea, she is, a nice girl. Makes a change don't it just,' he thoughtfully spoke.

***

The three arrived home to find Marjorie out. They didn't bother to think why, or where she had gone. Similarly George wasn't thinking about his wife, and Marjorie wasn't thinking about her children. That was very unusual for Marjorie, as she doted on them.

'You promised we'd go to Lover's Point!' Liz scolded Leonard.

'I'll leave you to it,' Bluebell grimaced.

She went to her room and plonked herself onto the bed. She lifted the dress, and pulled her panties to one side. For a moment she listened to the two of them arguing, then tuned them out. She ran a finger between her lips, and was surprised to find how wet she was.

'Damn! That guy has fired me up!' she whispered.

She thought of being used by him until he got tired of her, then being passed on to his gang. Being a gang slut was just about the lowest thing ever. Having to be ready for sex with any one of his gang, at any time, would be dreadful. Who did he think he was, giving her to a bunch of rough necks. When would he decide to sell her on? Would it be when she was used to pandering to men's base needs, and couldn't say no. She would be in such a dire state, she couldn't say no to anything. She would be lower than a slut.

Her legs were stiff, outstretched wide, and her hips were held up off the bed. At that moment, Bluebell had the deepest orgasm she'd ever had. Thinking she was too good for the local boys she met, meant she was still a virgin at eighteen. Her hand and fingers were her best friends. They at least gave her lots of pleasure, and made no demands upon her.

She lay back thinking over the fantasy. It could have been real, if her brother hadn't been there. She'd seen Frankie look at Leonard with admiration. Just a quick flicker before the expression returned to amusement.

How could she possibly want to be used by someone, and especially that nasty piece of work. He would have given her to a gang of ruffians, to be used and abused. She would have to try her hardest to keep him happy, or suffer that dreadful fate. There would have been no choice, she would have to pleasure him, and pander to his sexual fantasies.

Before she knew what was happening, another powerful orgasm rocked her. It just hit her without warning. Bluebell lay on her bed helpless and spent. She couldn't talk or move muscle. A great big smile lit her face. She had read somewhere, that sexual fantasies could be the opposite to what was wanted in real life. She hoped that was so.

***

In the next room Liz wasn't happy with her boyfriend.

'You can take me back to Frankie, if you're going to be so boring,' she let loose upon him.

'You need to think about what he will do to you. You can't just run off with him,' Leonard told her.

'Frankie said, like, with my looks, I could be anything I wanna be. I could be the gang's mascot. What did you call it, gang slut. That doesn't sound so good as mascot. He said he could set me up in business,' she boasted.

'You don't know him. What kind of business?' he asked.

'A model, or an escort, or even in movies,' she said.

'You find out more about it, and think it over before doing anything,' he said, sounding pissed.

'Guys don't like smart women, is that why you're going off me? You are, you won't take me up the hill,' she said, and went quiet.

'I can't take you up the hill, not now. I don't feel like it. I want to treat you right. I want you to be my real girlfriend, not like this,' he sadly spoke.

'I am your real girlfriend, Leo. I don't understand what's wrong. I thought you didn't like me wearing panties, then you tell me off for not wearing them. You dress me in a little brief outfit, then complain about me looking slutty. Really, Leo, like, all I wanna be, is pretty for you,' she pouted.

'I know, I'm sorry. It's all my fault,' he said.

He put his arms around her, and kissed her cheek. He hugged her, not wanting to let go. Liz sucked her thumb and looked up at him through long false eyelashes.

'Would you love me more, if I were your fuck toy, Leo,' she purred.

'Where did that idea come from?' he said, sounding shocked.

'Bluebell was saying that men wanted women to be fuck toys. She thought it a bad thing. Like, I, well, I guess, if you want me to be your fuck toy, like, I will try hard to be one for you, honest,' she declared.

Leonard didn't know what to say. He held her away from him with a firm grip of her shoulders. He looked at her face, and hair, wondering who she really was. This was a neighbour, a friend of his mother, and a sensible married woman. Offering herself to him wasn't allowed was it? She was offering to be his fuck toy. He hadn't asked her, or even hinted at anything of the sort.

'Liz, I like you just the way you are. There's no need to change for me, or anyone else. You're perfect just the way you are,' he earnestly spoke.

Like isn't the same as love. She really needed him to love her as much as she loved him. It would break her heart if he chucked her over for another girl. She just had to win him over, so as to be his girl.

'Honestly, Leo, I don't mind. Like, really, I'd love to be your fuck toy. You can do it to me anytime you want. Like, whatever you want to do to me. I'll really, really, like it,' she enthused.

Knowing her well by now, he said, 'I love you Liz. There's nothing about you I want to change. Well, maybe, just a little. You should wear better clothes, and make-up. We'll get you some tomorrow,' he said.

In a little girly voice she whined about makeup. She popped some gum in her mouth, and chattered about girly clothes, and Barbie dolls, and other stuff he didn't want to hear. He thought his ears might bleed. Why had she dropped the level of conversation even more than it had been. Damn! She was being a dumb blond, for him. His sister, Bluebell, had complained about men not liking clever girls. Of course Liz turned it around to mean, she should be stupid to be liked.

He must have tuned her out, as she raised her voice to gain his attention

'I can't make up my silly mind, Leo. Should I be a fuck toy, or a fuck slut?' she asked.

He felt like screaming at her. This dumb blond girly thing was just an act, for she was an intelligent woman. He enjoyed her exuberance for life, but she had dumbed-down for some reason.

'Leo, like, you could get me a collar and leash, if you want,' Liz coquettishly spoke.

'What?' he asked.

'What?' she responded.

'What on earth do you want with a collar and leash?' he tried again.

'Duh, like, I could be your pet-girl, if that's what you want,' she smiled coquettishly.

'No! Just be you. I love you the way you are, honestly,' he said, sounding more than exasperated.

He had no choice. The hypnotic trigger phrase was spoken and she quietened down. He had to have a moment to think things through this time. If he didn't get it right there could be disastrous results.

He was tempted to remove the command that she was in love with him, and that he was her boyfriend. Then he figured, without that hold over her, he wouldn't be able to stop her running off with Frankie. If Frankie did sell her on, as it said gangs did in a magazine article, what then? Would she disappear forever, like thousands of people did every year.

She wasn't a stupid girl from a bad neighbourhood, she was an intelligent married woman. She was used to a good middle class life. What would it do to her, being treated like a whore by a bunch of adolescent gang members?

Leonard intended to take Liz back to her house, and remove the Liz persona. Leaving Elizabeth to get on with things seemed like a good idea. At least as an adult she was equipped to deal with life.

He spent some time with her in Liz's bedroom. She was hypnotised, not as Elizabeth, nor as Liz the teenager. Having added more commands to the Liz personality, making it harder for her to be summoned, he was ready to summon Elizabeth.

'When you make the coffee you will return to being Elizabeth,' he commanded.

In the kitchen, Leonard watched her, hoping she had returned to normal. He could then relax again, after a week of turmoil. He was sad to lose Liz, but she was really Elizabeth, a married woman. How could he have been so mad to think they could be together. His heart fluttered from just looking at her. She was no longer his, he kept telling himself. It wasn't a heart attack, it was a broken heart.

'You look so sad, Leonard,' Mrs Atkins commented.

She touched his head, then stroked his hair.

'You're such a sensitive boy. A lovely young man. I bet its over a girl isn't it. I knew it. Don't worry, you'll meet the right girl for you Give it time.' she advised.

'I thought I had. She's lovely, like you,' he said, driving too close to the truth.

'I'd be proud to be your girl, Leonard. I'd be an old fashioned girlfriend, doing whatever my man said. I guess girls don't do that these days, it's all about equality, and burning their bra,' she sadly said.

'You would I'm sure, you'd be a perfect girlfriend,' he said, knowing he shouldn't have.

She pulled his head back against her chest.

'We're a fine couple this afternoon. We shouldn't be maudlin on such a nice day,' she smiled.

'You need cheering up,' he declared.

'So do you, so let's drink the coffee and talk about something else,' she said.

She kissed his head, and went to sit down. Sitting opposite him she leant forward and took his hand.

'You'll meet someone, Leonard. Promise me you'll not forget me. I need cheering up sometimes,' she nervously laughed.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Playing with the Wife Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds