• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Familial Indiscretions Pt. 01

Familial Indiscretions Pt. 01

They had never really been close, Dave and his cousin Anya. She was older than he, but not by much: he was 24 and she was 27. Since they were kids she'd always had a luscious head of perfectly straight brunette hair with piercing blue eyes, creamy white skin with a few freckles across her nose and shoulders. When they were kids they'd played together along with the rest of the extended family, but as they grew up they grew apart: Dave was more into music and gaming, and Anya became the typical high school girl with tight black leggings, Ugg boots, and a hoodie one size too big for her, just large enough so that the mind boggled at the no-doubt amazing body that lay underneath.

They spent most summers together at Dave's uncle's house in rural Illinois. Once both he and Anya were in college they didn't see too much of each other: it was usually limited to a single family dinner on a weekend in July, or a beer or two here and there with his uncle's family. But all of that changed quite quickly.

Dave had visited his Uncle and Aunt one summer on an internship and decided to live with them. Anya wasn't supposed to be there; in fact, Dave had been hoping she wouldn't be there. He had seen her a over the winter holiday and had trouble avoiding her gaze, her subtle, wicked smile as she talked about her schooling or dating life - all this and, of course, her stunning body. She couldn't weigh more than 110 or 120 lbs, and had perfect, almost-pouty lips that he could envision...he shut that thought down as quickly as it had come into his head, got through dinner, and left.

It was late in the morning and Dave was sitting out on the deck reading a book, sunglasses on, headphones in. He didn't even notice Anya come outside through the sliding glass door of the basement apartment. She was wearing a pair of torn blue jean shorts that were too short to even really be called anything other than underwear, along with a colorful bikini top that was something a tween might wear...which oddly made it sexier. Her hair was long, cascading cooly past her shoulders, which were as perfect and white as ever. She noticed him reading, smiled and waved, but Dave didn't see her. She sat down in a long chair by the pool, shimmied her shorts down her long legs, and laid back to enjoy the sun.

-

It was 2 hours later when Dave awoke from dozing in his lawn chair facing the front of the house. He shot up, almost alarmed, then realized he was the only one at the house: his aunt and uncle had gone to a BBQ for the day and we're sleeping over at their friend's house several towns over. He walked onto the deck, into the kitchen, and down into the basement to get a beer from the fridge. His feet creaked along the wooden staircase but the old wood didn't bother him when nobody else was home. It was then that he noticed the light from within the formerly-empty basement apartment. Who was in there? He crept up to the door, pushed it in, and looked around.

The carpet was as Anya had left it when she lived there during college: plush and purple, almost like shag carpet. The walls were the same, and the bed against the wall was unmade: she was home! Strewn about the room were sporty white knee-high socks, thongs, lace bras and boyshort panties, tank tops...it was a mess. But that was Anya.

Dave guessed that she had come home for the weekend to enjoy the pool while her parents were out, and he welcomed the company. But then he felt a little tug in his pants: his cock began to grow, hard. His mind began to swirl, and he became almost dizzy, his lips numbing. He mechanically walked over to her bureau and opened it up. He was immediately assaulted with the overwhelming, breathtaking scent of his cousin, who must have used the same perfume strippers used because it was positively intoxicating, coaxing his mind into even deeper, darker chasms. Did his eyes deceive him? He caught the glimpse of a lace garter in the drawer, and several g-strings and thongs that were untenably sexy.

Dave breathed it all in, even taking one of the sexier yellow-and-grey lace panties up to his face, closing his eyes, and putting them slowly into his mouth. He didn't know what else to do except wallow in his cousin's underwear! He took the panties and put them back into the drawer, hiding them underneath a few other pairs. He then walked toward the door and stopped dead in his tracks.

"Hey Dave."

He knew his cousin Anya's voice without even having to turn around. When he did, he saw her standing in the sliding glass doorway, towel wrapped around her body, a pair of flip-flops in one hand and her booty shorts in the other. She had that wry smile on her face. "Can I help?"

"Uhh...no I was just...I didn't know you were here, so I came in to see if ..." was my stuttered reply.

"If what? My parent's house was being robbed in broad daylight?" She laughed and walked over to the bed, dropping her shorts on the floor as she went. "Come on come up with something better than that."

She sat down on the edge of the bed and began wringing out her damp hair. She looked so fucking perfect he had trouble standing up.

Anya noticed.

"I see your pants are a little bunched up - are they too small?" She giggled some more and Dave turned to face the wall, thoroughly embarrassed.

"Oh stop, relax; it's not like it hasn't happened before to other guys. It's natural. Turn around."

I did as she asked, coyly, smiling nervously. She leaned back on her hands, exposing her long, shaven legs that Dave so desperately wanted wrapped around his back as he plunged his cock further and deeper into her sopping pussy.

"Yeah..well, it's good to see you Anya, but I don't want to keep you -" Dave trailed off and started walking towards the door. His cousin got up quickly and grabbed his wrist.

"Where are you going so quickly?" She asked. And that was when the towel dropped to the floor.

"You know what I like more in a man than honesty?" She asked, staring directly into Dave's eyes. She bit her lower lip.

Dave swallowed.

"His sick and twisted thoughts." She put her hand directly down my shorts and onto my ever-growing shaft. Her mouth opened slightly, invitingly, and smiled as she nodded. "That's right, little cousin. That's what I've been missing. Can you guess what I'm thinking? What do you know about your older cousin Anya?"

Dave shook his head. What was she talking about? Moreover, what was she doing! This was way beyond playful fun for kids, this was illegal. But somehow...somehow...

"What do you mean?" Dave managed to gurgle out in between sharp intakes of breath while his cousin undid his pants, dragging the zipper slowly down, down, down.

"Do you know what kind of girl I am? How fucking dirty, and sick I really am?" She asked, slowly, agonizingly sinking to her knees. She relaxed her naked ass onto her heels, staring up at her cousin. "Do you know what I think about every night?"

Dave didn't know what to think. She put her soft hands on his waist, and slowly, tortuously, pulled his shorts and boxers down until they dropped at his ankles.

"Well let me tell you. I crave cock. I need cum. I like the kinds of things you wouldn't even want to google on your computer." She continued. She lifted up one of Dave's feet and took off his socks, doing the same with his other foot.

"Like - like what?" Dave was still stuttered, not truly believing what he was seeing and hearing his cousin tell him.

She looked up at him, held his gaze, smiling, showing perfect, white teeth. Then she opened her mouth and gathered some spit at her lips, licking her lips gently with her tongue. "I like spit. I love a guy to use me and spit on me. Would you spit in my mouth, Dave? Please spit in my mouth?"

Dave could barely function. His eyes were zeroing in on her mouth and his brain was swirling, his vision almost blurring. He felt his cock get harder and harder; he couldn't recall the last time he was this turned on, and by his cousin no less. This was wrong, but he knew that; yet he wanted to give in.

He put his hands around her face, looking right at her open mouth, and let a long string of spit dangle from his lips right onto her tongue. She giggled as he did this, almost moaning, and then drew his spit into her mouth and swallowed.

"Thank you, cousin. See what I mean? I'm disgusting, and I love disgusting things. No matter who they're with. I've fucked professors, cops, frat boys...and now we're going to have our fun. Would you like that? Would you like to be filthy with me, Dave?"

Dave nodded, over and over he nodded. His cousin threw her head back and laughed. Then stood up, moving her body in such a way that reminded Dave of a siren from an ancient text: a woman so beguiling and wicked that it defied logic, yet proved irresistible to man.

"I love piss, Dave. Do you like to pee?" She asked. Then she kissed him, gently, on the lips. Then again, and again, each time stroking his cock furtively with her soft hand. Her other hand was running up and down his naked torso, almost tickling him, sending him reeling with ripples of pleasure up and down his entire body. "I love a man to unleash his piss on me, to put me in my place. I am the whore every man wants in his bedchamber to come home to, to do his bidding. Do you want your cousin Anya to be your whore?"

Dave had a knot in his throat as big as the cock in his cousin's hands.

"Come with me into the bathroom."

END OF PART 1.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Familial Indiscretions Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 705 milliseconds