• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Accepting Desire

Accepting Desire

12

Paul's bare hands ached with cold as he got behind the wheel. As his friends would say, it was brick titties outside, and not much better inside the car. But Paul cranked up the engine, plugged his phone into the stereo, and soon he was pleasantly warm and cruising to the thrumming beat of deep house. He had finished all of his finals the day before, and was now headed home for winter break. Paul lived in the balmy, downright friendly part of New York that no one ever talks about – upstate. Just kidding, everyone is grouchy and it's fucking cold. The scenery flashing by on the mountain roads was beautiful though, and every sideways glance revealed another winter wonderland. It took nearly six hours before Paul recognized a random gas station, then that particularly tall tree, and soon he was in his hometown where every shrub and crack in the sidewalk felt familiar.

Paul quickly arrived home, parked, and squeezed himself out of his tiny vehicle. It seemed like a joke that his parents had bought him a smart car for high school graduation; at six foot four and 220 pounds of gym loving man, he cut a ridiculous figure as he drove. Paul relaxed as he did the post car trip stretches, and found he was looking forward to a quiet winter break. He was now halfway through his Junior year at an engineering college, and the classes were intense. Paul gave a final sigh as he finished stretching before he grabbed his bags and headed inside.

"Hey!" he heard a female voice yell from the kitchen, "that must be Paul!" And presently, as if embodying a galloping horse, his sister barreled around the corner and leapt. When Paul came home from his freshman year, Mariah had just turned 18 and he had realized how sexy his little sister was. Now, his eyes traveled down full breasts that spilled off her athletic frame, paused at the strip of toned stomach showing, and shot back up to that mischievously sexy grin framed in wild black curls. And all of that was flying towards him rather quickly. Paul barely managed to drop his bags and widen his stance before the voluptuous five foot four girl wrapped around him, transforming suddenly from a horse into a koala. A koala with one of the best figures he had ever seen, and her scent, so inviting, seemed to pull him in. He found his face buried in her neck as he held her tighter and felt that familiar tug down below.

"Hey baby cakes!" his mother said. Paul nearly gave himself whiplash as he flung his head up and took in the scene. His mom, dad, and –surprise! – grandpa were standing in the doorway to the kitchen, out of which wafted the inviting smells of dinner.

"Hey guys!" Paul set his sister down and stuffed his hands in his pockets. He didn't have much of an erection, thank god, and his underwear could hold it down. Everyone had to give him a hug, so he did the whole lean in to keep the crotch away thing just to be safe, and after Paul declared that the six hour drive had left him famished, everyone sat down for dinner. Soon they were chattering away about Mariah's and his classes while they passed around bowls of food. She was studying psychology and loving it, while he was a computer engineering major and starting to rethink his decisions. Though, his advisor told him, he had just finished the most difficult semester of his college career. Mariah was still mired mostly in basic courses, being halfway through her sophomore year, but the major specific ones she took left her really excited.

After dinner, everyone migrated to the couches in front of the TV; however, instead of turning it on, Paul's mom said, "Honey, there's something we need to talk about. You probably noticed that Grandpa is here. About two weeks ago he had a stroke..." She paused and looked at Paul for a moment. "He'll be living here for a few months to recuperate," she continued, "and we've given him your room to sleep in."

"Ok..." Paul said, trying to sound caring, "I mean...whatever Grandpa needs to get better. I can just take the couch, I'm an early riser anyway." Paul's mom nodded and everyone seemed to sigh.

That night, Paul lay down on the couch and found that he was too tall. He tried curling up on his side – uncomfortable – and throwing his legs over the end so his knee pits were on the arm rest – also uncomfortable. Eventually he just left his legs hanging over the arm rest, made himself not think about how uncomfortable it was, and trusted his exhaustion would overtake him.

Paul was in that deep inky black sleep that has no dreams and leaves you feeling more alive somehow...if you aren't woken up in the middle of it. And then BAM! Somebody landed on Paul, straddling him. He half woke up, and still dazed reached to find out what was on top of him...and he got a handful of tit. He was erect with morning wood, and horny. He didn't think, he just squeezed.

"Hey," Mariah said indignantly as she removed his hand. Paul thought he felt Mariah grind on him slightly, but sleep addled he couldn't tell.

"Sorry, it's, I mean, hi" he mumbled mostly incoherently. It was still dark, the house quiet. Paul creaked his eyes open, looked over, and his blurry vision found the digital readout that said...blob. Paul blinked. 9. It wasn't that late. He blinked again. 5. More reasonable.

"I just wanted to talk to my big brother," Mariah said as she lowered herself into "turtle" position – she straddled him and lay down on his chest so her head was in his neck. Paul smiled. He and Mariah were close.

"How's college treating you?" Paul asked.

"Ok...Brian, from last year, we got back together but he cheated on me. Twice."

Paul's big brother instincts flared up, but he knew there was nothing he could do. "I'm sorry. You deserve better."

"It just seems like all anyone wants to do is fuck. College is like a big, four year orgy at my school. Is it like that for you?"

"Kinda. I go to an engineering school, so there aren't enough girls. Some of the fraternities are just about hook ups, and a lot of the girls are sluts." Paul chuckled, "Shit, last year when I was still in a dorm, one of my friends had an RA nicknamed Five Guys."

Mariah and Paul laughed; then she asked, "So how's your romantic life? Big sexy hunk like you could've filled in for all five guys!"

They laughed again, and Paul said, "Pretty barren actually. Since there are so few girls, it just seems like they expect to be chased. I haven't had a girl hit on me in a while. It's actually kinda disheartening."

"Well, if helps you to know, if I wasn't your sister, I'd bang you. Ten out of ten, would not expect to be able to move my legs the next day."

Paul smiled, laughed, and tried to say "Thank you" but immediately started yawning. "Man," he said, "this couch is really uncomfortable to sleep on for someone my size. I'm not gonna be sleeping well this break." Then he teased her, "I mean, maybe you could fit on it, since you're gnome sized and all. You're kinda like that dwarf from Game of Thrones."

Mariah jabbed him playfully in his side, "Hey, I may be short, but I can tickle you into puddle." And she tried. Furiously. She scrabbled at Paul's ribs and belly as they rolled onto the floor, and though she got him good at first, he deftly grabbed her wrists and flipped them around so she was on bottom, on her stomach, as he straddled her with her wrists held in one hand. With his other, he initiated a full throttle squeal fest. When it was over, Paul and Mariah huffed, breathing deeply, as he straddled her legs. He noticed her ass, so full and grabable. He imagined his hand wrapped around it, imagined pulling down her lime green shorts, imagined himself laying on her, holding her hair as he kissed her neck and pressed his finger between her wet pussy lips, imagined teasing her entrance, round and round, then he would slide – Stop. Paul noticed he had an erection and his hand was on Mariah's hip, as if to pull her into him. It'd been months since he'd had sex. Paul shook off the feelings and chocked it up to sexual frustration. He didn't want to sleep with his sister. No way.

As Paul got off of her he quickly sat down on the couch to hide his erection. Mariah got up, brushed herself off, and accompanied her glare with an accusatory finger. "I'll get you next time," she said, and as the words hung there like soap bubbles, so easy to pop, they smiled together and the moment felt special. It soon passed and Mariah said, "I'm gonna make some coffee. Do you want any?"

"Yes please!"

When Mariah returned with coffee in hand, Paul noted with relief that his erection was gone and he reached out for the steaming cup. "Thanks!"

"You know," she began as she sat across from him, "This break is gonna suck for you if you have to sleep on this couch every night. You'll be exhausted every day. I can already see it in the circles under your eyes."

Paul nodded.

"So..." Mariah let her voice linger, "What about if you sleep in my room?"

Paul was surprised, slightly afraid of his urges, excited about getting some good sleep, and overall on board.

"I have a big bed," She plowed on, "and if it's too awkward you can just sleep in a sleeping bag. I keep my room fairly cold...I just don't want you to be miserable."

Paul thought for a second, then said "Man, getting enough sleep would be great. Yeah, thank you, so long as you're comfortable I'd love to have an actual bed to sleep in."

Mariah smiled. "It's settled then! We'll tell mom and dad when they come down."

As if on que, their dad – Robert – lumbered down the stairs. "Morning kids! Ooh, is that coffee I smell..." and Robert's complete attention was taken up by the coffee maker. A minute later, their mother – Michelle – followed the same ritual.

The day started chugging along. Soon enough breakfast was being made and Grandpa rose from the dead. They all ate and chatted. It was Saturday morning, and now that the kids were home, Robert and Michelle declared that the day's projects were for Paul to get settled in, and for the family to do the Christmas decorating. At one point in the conversation Paul chimed in, "Hey, that couch was awful to sleep on. I'm too tall, and I don't fit on the thing."

"Hmm," His mom mumbled through some eggs, "We could go buy you an air mattress."

"Actually," Mariah cut in, "I offered to just let him sleep in my room. My bed is big enough, and it'll be fun, like a sleepover."

"Hey, that'd work!" Robert said, and Michelle nodded. "As long as you two don't mind each other's snoring."

"I think we can manage," Mariah said.

After breakfast, Paul got his stuff settled into Mariah's room, and the rest of the day was a hodgepodge of attics, boxes, lights, cursing, lunch, buying a Christmas Tree, and generally scattering the shed strips of old garland around the floor. By dinner time, they were mostly done decorating, and everyone was exhausted. Michelle cooked a delicious meal, and after eating, Grandpa went to bed while everyone else settled in for a movie. It was a comedy, and they all laughed together, enjoying unwinding after the day. When it was over, everyone was ready for sleep.

Paul and Mariah brushed their teeth and then headed into Mariah's room. They both felt awkward, and when they walked in Paul paused to see which side of the bed Mariah slept on but ended up staring at her as she went to her dresser for an oversized T-Shirt, shorts, and a pair of old, unflattering, but thoroughly comfortable panties. They made eye contact and stood their awkwardly as she clutched her clothes.

"Can you just uh...just turn around for a sec?" Mariah asked. Paul dutifully turned around and, realizing he should change too, whipped off his shirt, paused at his shorts, but took them off too, and stood in nothing but plaid boxers. Behind him, Mariah stared. Paul had a gorgeous back, broad and slightly rippling as he fumbled with the button on his shorts, then a nice, perky butt covered by the most god awful boxers. She shook her head, at first in reaction to his underwear choice, and then more vigorously to clear her head.

They slipped into bed comfortably, the awkwardness dissipated by the smooth luxury of sheets on skin coupled with cold bed shivers. They made eye contact, both smiling and wiggling and cold. It was December in New York. Mariah scooched over, "since we're in my bed, maybe you can warm me up a little."

Paul wrapped his arms around her and became the big spoon as Mariah wiggled back into him. Now, wiggling back into someone in that position is pretty much all about moving your ass. And that is what Mariah did. Right into Paul's crotch. Paul closed his eyes as the sensations from his barely covered dick took over. It didn't matter it was his sister, it just felt good, and his body responded by pulling her to him tightly and grinding slightly into her. Paul realized what he was doing though and quickly settled into something more platonic, hoping it had just seemed like he was adjusting position. His erection was back again though, and at ten rather thick inches, it was hard not to notice. But both siblings were silent for several minutes, and soon they had warmed up each other and the bedding.

"I'm exhausted," Paul said. "I think I'm going to sleep." He and Mariah scooched away from each other and assumed their sleeping positions. They wished each other good night almost formally and lay still, the silence like lacquer – thick and uncomfortable. Paul could feel his erection pressing into the bed. God, he was horny. But he let his thoughts wander while consciously keeping them off of his sister, and soon his mind went down a rabbit hole and he fell asleep.

Mariah lay awake and did nothing to control her thoughts, only her hand, with which she was languidly fingering herself while she remembered feeling Paul's dick pressed between her cheeks. She remembered his big arms wrapped around her, pinning her to him, and imagined reaching around and running her hand across his abs, down to explore his V cut and sliding along that etched channel under his boxers. Then her hand could reach over and wrap around that delicious pole; Mariah heard herself moan slightly. She realized she was fingering herself furiously now, and quickly glanced at Paul, but he was asleep. She sighed. It'd been months since she'd had sex too, though not for lack of offers. She just didn't want to be something for some guy to brag about. She brought her fingers up to her mouth and licked them absentmindedly, feeling the sensual pleasure of sucking her middle finger extra long. What if that was Paul's cock, she thought, and she imagined him moaning as he thrust into her mouth while she looked up into his eyes innocently. Mariah's thoughts continued in this fashion for several more minutes before she finally drifted off to sleep as well.

Most of the next day was uneventful for either Paul or Mariah's sex life. In the morning, Paul slipped out of bed with his morning wood before Mariah woke up, got dressed, peed, and went downstairs for coffee and breakfast. They spent the afternoon finishing the decorating at a more relaxed pace before eating another fantastic dinner. Then Paul hit up a friend, and went to drink and play video games a few doors down. Mariah got on her laptop and cruised through social media until her parents wished her goodnight and she decided to masturbate.

Now here is where things got interesting. Mariah was cuddled up naked under her sheets, about a minute from cuming, and thoroughly dead to the world. Paul came home and brushed his teeth, then headed to Mariah's room. She noticed as soon as the door started to open and froze. Paul was drunk and oblivious and thought she was asleep. So he just stripped as quietly as possible, tip toed to the bed, and fell asleep promptly. He usually slept naked, and had unconsciously stripped completely.

Mariah soon realized he was asleep and smelled of alcohol. Now, drunk Paul had a reputation. He was unwakeable – completely unwakeable – or so the legend went. So she decided to cuddle up to him a bit. She felt naughty, given that she was naked, but figured it wouldn't matter since he would have clothes on. She did her classic butt wiggle, but a good ten inches away felt something poke her butt. Mariah stopped and, feeling curious, reached around. She gasped as her hands circled around Paul's cock. She knew immediately what it was, and damn! Her brother was packing. She stopped to consider her course of action while absentmindedly running her hand along Paul's length. Then, she angled his cock up, parallel with his abs, and scooched back so it nestled between her bare ass cheeks.

They stayed like this for a while. Paul occasionally mumbling in his sleep, and Mariah fingering herself while slowly grinding on the cock nestled in her ass. Eventually she had to go to sleep too though, so she scooched away, but paused as her hand lingered on his engorged member. She angled it towards her sopping pussy and teased herself with it, gently pressing it between her lips and running it up and down. She imagined if he suddenly thrust up inside her and shivered in sexual anticipation. But Mariah knew some things were not to be, and got out of bed briefly to put on panties and a shirt.

In the morning, Mariah woke up before Paul, and got an idea. She threw her leg over his hips, assumed turtle position, and ground on him slightly. This woke Paul up, but half hungover and two thirds horny, he only really noticed the slight pleasure from grinding, the feminine scent, and the woman's body on his. Paul grabbed her hair with one hand, baring and biting her neck, and put his other on her lower back, pressing her more firmly into him as he thrust up. "Oh, god...ah! Oh, Paul!" Mariah gasped and moaned as the wave of sensation hit her. But it woke Paul up more fully and he froze, opening his eyes and removing his hands. They made eye contact. "Oh!" He exclaimed. "Ooh!" He exclaimed more loudly. "I'm so sorry!" he said, and this time he rolled her off of him, leapt up, and promptly paused as he felt a wave of dizziness.

Mariah took advantage, wrapping her fingers around his cock and slowly jacking him. Paul moaned slightly. She put her knees on the edge of the bed and her lips next to his hear. "You know," She said quietly, "I was really enjoying that."

"But you're my sister," Paul gasped.

"Does that bother you?"

Paul paused and said, "Only if it bothers you."

Mariah laughed, "Well, clear- Oh!" And then Paul was on top of her, pressing her into the bed. They held eye contact, silent for a moment, before Paul leaned in and kissed her softly on the lips. He cupped her head, deepening the kiss, and running his fingers along her jaw as they kissed, then pausing to trace her lips. As they resumed more intensely, he ran a hand down her side, teasing the edge of her shirt covered breast and the strip of belly exposed above her panties. Then he grabbed her hip, pinning it to the bed, and laced his fingers through her hair and pulled, baring her throat. Mariah gasped as Paul bit her neck, raking her fingers along his back and grinding on his cock. She tried to reach for it, to touch him, but couldn't focus as his teeth and tongue finished with her collar bone and nipped at her breast. She finally grabbed him, wrapping her fingers around his length as he ground into her barely covered pussy.

Suddenly, Mariah had space to breathe, like the air around her wasn't supercharged with sex, but she was still gasping. Paul had sat up, but then he scooped her into his lap and lifted her shirt her over her head. After a moment of wiggling, Mariah sat in Paul's lap in nothing but panties. He admired her breasts, full and spilling off her chest, with hard nipples begging to be teased. Paul leaned in and nipped one breast right next to the nipple, beginning to tease her breasts. Then they heard their parent's door open and froze as one of their parents began lumbering down the stairs. "We don't have very long," Paul said.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Accepting Desire

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 86 milliseconds