• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Nightcap

Nightcap

This story is part two of my previous story, "Help in the Shower". I hope that you enjoy this one as well and look forward to your feedback.

*****

I was nursing a head injury sustained whilst playing football two days earlier. Sometimes the throbbing in my temple was too much and I had to take my pain medication and lay down for a bit. Often I would sleep for an hour or so and feel much better.

This particular time I went to my stepmother and told her my head was hurting again and she gave me the pills and some water to wash them down. We hadn't mentioned any of the events from the other day and acted as if nothing special had happened. In fact, at times I even wondered if it had indeed happened or not.

I went to my room and stripped down to my shorts and climbed into bed pulling just the sheet up over me as the blanket made it too warm. The lights were out and a faint hint of sunlight came through the sides of the curtains. It was dark enough to go to sleep but just enough light to be able to see in the room.

Within moments my tiredness and medication worked together and I drifted off to sleep. I don't know how long I was asleep when I felt a stirring in my loins and felt a wetness as well. I slowly opened my eyes to adjust to the room and reached down to touch my penis to see why it was wet. My hand touched hair and I sat up just a tad looking down. Allison, my stepmother, was kneeling on the side of the bed and had my cock deep in her mouth as she moved her head slowly up and down. I moved my hand through her hair and she turned to look at me, my hardness still in her mouth. I noticed a slight smile as she turned her attention to my swollen cock.

I let me head go back down into the pillow trying to put the pieces together. I was enjoying this and couldn't believe it was happening either. I was confused on what to do. But I lay there enjoying the feeling of her mouth tenderly sucking me and her right hand fondling my balls while her left danced lightly across my chest and stomach.

She must have been sucking me for a while because my cock was harder than it had ever been and I knew it was leaking pre-cum too. Then I felt her mouth come off of it and I looked towards her. She was moving onto the bed, straddling me and she reached down and slid the crotch of her shorts to the side as she held my cock and lowered herself onto me.

The feeling of being inside her was totally new and sent an instant wave of pleasure over me. She was squatting, with her knees up, and grinding back and forth and up and down in a rhythmic dance that sent all types of wonderful feeling through my body. Her hands were on my strong chest pushing down and giving support as she fucked me.

My hands lazily rested on her calves not knowing where else to put them as she worked her magic. I felt her thrusts becoming deeper and could feel her own wetness coating my cock and leaking down to my pubic hair.

She started to then grind harder back and forth, her clit pressed against me and I could feel the inside of her pussy tighten and relax, tighten and relax, continuously as she tried to milk my cock. I felt a tightening of my balls and my cock got harder and twitched as I exploded inside her. My head came off my pillow as my whole body tightened and she arched her back as she also climaxed, her juices flowing freely onto me below. Then she came down laying on my chest for a moment, my hands reach around to hug her.

Then, without warning, she climbed off of me and disappeared. I lay there trying to figure what just happened. She came back with a towel that had warm water on it and lovingly cleaned me up. Then she leaned forward and kissed the head of my penis and walked out of the room and closed the door. Not a word had been exchanged and I was still tired and even more so now after that experience. I drifted back to sleep.

About three hours after I had initially lay down I woke up. I was still wearing my shorts and thought of what had happened. I thought I had dreamt it and smiled. If I did it was a pleasing dream.

I walked to the kitchen where my father and stepmother were making dinner and talking of his work day. He said hello and asked how I was feeling. I told him that I was doing okay and was hoping to go to school the next day. My stepmother turned and said that based on how I was sleeping so hard today I should probably take another day off to fully recover. She emphasized the words hard and recover. When my dad turned to walk out of the kitchen she smiled at me, winked, and said that she would take care of me at least one more day.

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Nightcap

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds