• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Coming Home to Master 12

Coming Home to Master 12

12

Taking Bella's leash out of his pocket where he had been hiding it, Gabriel fastened it to Bella's collar. He gave her a quick kiss on the cheek and then led her into the large, darkened room.

"Trust me," he said gently as he walked confidently into the room.

She nodded and followed him in. It was dark, but she had no problem taking in her surroundings once her eyes had adjusted to the soft lighting. There was a stage with a microphone at one end of the room and BDSM equipment scattered here and there amongst tables of people eating lunch and chatting quietly. 'What kind of place is this?' she thought to herself.

Miss Rachel stood up and waved them over to her table. Once they were close enough, Bella noticed Kevin kneeling on the floor to the right of her chair. He was wearing a black leather collar and a pair of super cute tight leather boxers that laced up the front. 'Nice,' she thought to herself. As she looked around, she noticed that everyone was dressed differently, or rather, in different levels of undress. She assumed that the Dominants were the ones who had on the most clothing and the submissives were the ones who were close to naked. Many people appeared to still be in their work clothing and had probably just come for lunch.

Gabriel kisses Miss Rachel on both cheeks and then shook Kevin's hand as he greeted them. Belle followed, kissing them both on the cheeks.

She leaned over and whispered to Kevin, "You look super hot!"

With a charming smile, he thanked her and then returned to his quiet position at his Mistress' side.

Gabriel took a seat across the table from Miss Rachel and motioned for Bella to kneel at his side. Just like Kevin had done, she took her place to the right of his chair and knelt there quietly, waiting to see what could possibly happen next in a place like this.

A waitress appeared as her Master and Miss Rachel were exchanging pleasantries. Her shapely body was very well accentuated by the sexy waitress outfit she was wearing, and Bella wondered if she'd be able to see everything under her skirt if she bent down to pick something up. She looked around quickly to see if there was something she could accidentally drop, but then thought twice about it.

The waitress put her arm around Gabriel's shoulder and flashed him a very inviting smile, "It's sure been a long time, Sir. What can I get for you two?" she asked.

"We'll have the sushi platter," he said matter-of-factually.

"Sure thing, Sir. Will that be with hers or yours?" she asked nodding to Kevin and then to Bella.

"Mine," he replied simply.

Bella looked up at her Master, uncertain of what the waitress had meant, but he was glancing at a small menu.

"We'll have a beer and some water," he said to the waitress, "and what will you two have, Rachel?"

"We'll have a couple of beers," she responded.

"Coming right up," the girl said cheerily and then headed off towards the kitchen.

Her surroundings still confused her a bit, but Kevin seemed quite at ease, so Bella tried to relax. Her Master was chatting with Miss Rachel, so Bella rested her head on his lap and he began to stroke her hair. As her Master's hand in her hair calmed her, she looked around at the others in the room. They all looked like regular people to Bella, but she could tell that they were part of the lifestyle. She was intrigued and wondered how her Master had found this place.

The waitress returned with another similarly dressed young woman. The first had a tray of drinks in her hand and the second was pushing a padded black table on wheels. After setting the drink tray on the table between her Master and Miss Rachel, she helped the second girl wheel the table up against the one they were sitting at.

The waitress then went around to Bella and held out a hand to her, "Come on honey, let me help you up."

Bella looked at her Master and he nodded, so she took the waitress' extended hand and stood. The woman patted the table with her hand and Bella looked back at her Master.

"It's okay, my slut. Please get up on the table and let her help you."

"Yes, my Master," she said, and got up on the table.

The two girls worked efficiently on either side of Bella, strapping both of her wrists and ankles to the table.

"She's cute," the second waitress said to the first.

"Yes, but she's his," she said, nodding in her Master's direction. "You'd better ask permission before touching."

The second waitress looked up at Gabriel, a smile of recognition on her face.

"Hello, Sir," she said sweetly, as she came back around to him and then distributed the drinks.

"Hello, Corinne," he smiled back at her.

"She's really cute," the waitress said, nodding her head in Bella's direction. "Let me know if you need any help with her."

Gabriel laughed, "Okay, Corinne."

The two girls disappeared giggling and Bella was left strapped to the table.

"My Master?" she asked.

"Yes, my dear?"

"Uh, I'm attached to a table," she pointed out.

"Yes you are," he said looking over at her. "I wonder what we could do to you now that you're in that position."

"Well, whatever you like, I suppose, my Master, but I thought we were coming to have lunch with Miss Rachel?"

"Yes, that's what we're doing, my pig," he laughed.

The waitresses returned carrying a large tray piled high with sushi. The second one, Corinne, placed a large grape leaf over Bella's naked pussy, and then the two of them began to place sushi all over Bella's body. Bella was so surprised that she didn't know what to say. Now she understood why the first one, Angelique, had asked if her Master wanted to use her or Kevin. She was the tray! They placed sushi on the grape leaf, on her breasts, on her belly, up and down her legs; there was sushi everywhere.

"Will there be anything else, Sir?" Angelique asked Gabriel.

"Not right now, thank you, Angelique."

Angelique placed four pairs of chopsticks on the table and then she and Corinne left. Kevin gave a pair to Miss Rachel and one to her Master, but then Miss Rachel stopped him.

"No chopsticks for you, my submissive. You will only be using your mouth."

"Yes, Miss Rachel," he said and Bella gasped.

Gabriel rose from his chair and walked slowly around Bella, looking at the different pieces of sushi, or at her, she wasn't sure.

"Very nice," he said, and kissed her on the forehead.

Miss Rachel and Kevin came over to take a look and Bella turned scarlet.

"Don't worry, my slut," her Master said, as he brushed the hair from her face. "You're safe here with me, I'll take care of you."

"Yes, my Master," she whispered.

He plucked a piece of sushi off of one of her nipples with his chopsticks and popped it in his mouth. As he chewed, he picked up another piece and put it in Bella's mouth. She loved it when her Master fed her, but she had never been fed like this before. It was certainly different.

Miss Rachel ran her chopsticks over Bella's breasts and down her belly, weaving them between the pieces of sushi. "Bella does make a very nice tray," she said, taking a piece and dropping it in her mouth.

"Please help yourself, Kevin," Gabriel said, motioning to Bella with his hand.

Kevin leaned over her and sucked a piece of sushi off of her other nipple.

"Ohhhh," she moaned, as he flicked her nipple with his tongue.

"I thought she'd enjoy that," Miss Rachel said to Gabriel who chuckled.

"She's a greedy slut," he confirmed.

"All of the best ones are," Miss Rachel replied laughing.

The three of them continued to eat from Bella's body and her Master fed her between bites. Miss Rachel and Gabriel were chatting casually as Kevin was doing his best to tease the hell out of Bella with his lips and tongue while he ate.

Bella turned her head towards Kevin, and very quietly, between clenched teeth said, "I'll get you back for this at some point."

Kevin stopped eating, raised an eyebrow, and then burst out laughing. It caught her by surprise and she just stared at him. Her Master and Miss Rachel both stopped talking and looked over at them.

"What is it," Miss Rachel asked Kevin.

"It's Bella," he said, trying to stop laughing. "She says she'll get me back for this. Sir," he said looking up at my Master, "I don't think she has completely understood how this works." He was still laughing when he put his hand on my head and ran his fingers through my hair, "Bella, I didn't do anything. I'm just doing what I'm told. It was your Master who decided to put you here and my Mistress who did not allow me to use chopsticks."

"While that may be true," she said, narrowing her eyes, "no one is forcing you to lick, suck, and nibble on me."

"Oh Bella," he said, caressing her hair and smiling at her.

Miss Rachel and Master both laughed and then went back to their lunch.

Once the sushi was finished, Corinne showed up with a bowl of soapy water and a cloth.

"May I?" she asked Gabriel.

"Yes, of course," he said and watched as she washed Bella's body.

She unfastened Bella's bonds and then helped her off the table. Gabriel put his arm around Bella's shoulder and guided her to the chair beside his.

"Sit, my love," he said and slid her glass of water towards her. "Please drink something."

"Yes, my Master," she said, and sipped her water.

Miss Rachel allowed Kevin to take a seat at the table as well, and the four of them worked on their drinks.

Angelique came back to ask if they'd like dessert and coffee, and Gabriel asked her to bring four tartes au citron and four coffees.

"Yes, Sir," she said and hurried back into the kitchen.

"This was a great idea," Miss Rachel remarked. "We really should do things like this more often."

Gabriel agreed and Angelique was back at their table distributing dessert and coffee.

"Anything else?" she asked.

"That will be all for now, thank you," Miss Rachel answered.

The waitress left them once again and Kevin and Bella fixed the coffees. Bella placed her Master's coffee in front of him and then added some sugar to her own. Kevin winked at her and did the same for his Mistress.

"I asked you to meet me for lunch," Miss Rachel started, "because I have an idea that I'd like your opinion on."

"Okay," Gabriel said, taking a bite of his tart.

"The business is going well and we haven't had any incidents. I've allowed new people to come in and take part, but I've always stuck to our rule about new members having to be vouched for by present or old members."

Gabriel nodded while Kevin and Bella stayed quiet and ate their desserts.

"The thing is, this new book series and the...ummm...movie that recently came out are stirring up a lot of interest in our lifestyle. I'm not sure how word of our place spread so quickly, but it did. My answering machine and inbox have been so full of requests lately that it's difficult to keep track of the all."

Gabriel sipped his coffee and listened to Miss Rachel attentively.

"Most of these people don't have anybody to vouch for them," she said a bit exasperated. "I have been racking my brain trying to come up with a way to sift through all of these requests. There could be some very genuine people who are interested in what we have to offer as well as some who could use our help with training and technique, but how do I sort the sincere candidates from the wack jobs? I just don't want to put our people in any kind of danger."

"That's a good question," Gabriel said, putting down his empty cup. "Have you come up with something?"

"I think so," she said. "That's what I wanted to run by you."

Gabriel nodded and the three of them watched Miss Rachel as she explained.

"What I'd like to do is request that the applicants send me some sort of statement explaining why they are interested and what they'd like to gain by having access to the facilities. It won't have to be in the form of a scholarly essay, just something that will give me an idea of who they are and what they want. Once I've selected a small number to start with, I'd like to hold a kind of 'open house'. The candidates would be invited to attend an evening with existing members. They would get a tour of the house, be treated to an elegant dinner, and then we can finish the evening in the basement. I will need to find a Dungeon Master whom I can trust," she added quickly, "but I think it would be a good idea to see how they react to the equipment. I was also thinking that maybe you could help me with a pre-arranged scene to begin the play party."

"This sounds like a lot of work, Rachel," Gabriel commented seriously. "Are you sure you'd be up to all of that?"

"I'll have to allot myself enough time to get through all of the reading and decision making without taking away from my current obligations, but I think I can do it with Kevin's help," she said.

"In that case, I think it's a great idea. I know how much you love what you do, but it is a business in the end, and adding new clients to your membership list should help the business to grow. I'd be more than happy to work out a scene with you and to help when you need it. Just let me know what you need," he said with a smile.

"Great," she said and looked relieved.

Angelique showed up again to quietly clear the table and to ask if they needed anything else. Gabriel told her that they were fine and she left.

He looked over at Bella and asked, "So what do you think of the club, my slut?"

"It's very interesting, my Master. Do people actually use the equipment or is it more of a restaurant?" she asked.

"It's lunchtime on a weekday, so the place isn't as busy as it can get in the evening on a weekend. Most people are just here right now for lunch before having to go back to work. Actually, it used to only be open in the evening, but now that interest in the lifestyle has kind of exploded, they can open over lunch as well. It's a nice way to relax before having to go back to work, don't you think?"

"Yes, my Master...well...unless you're Miss Rachel."

Miss Rachel laughed, "It is true that my job is unusual and I feel very lucky to be able to spend most of my time living the way I want to. I wanted to come here today though so that the girls who are in the house couldn't overhear our conversation. I thought it would be best to formulate a plan before letting people know."

"Yes, that's always a good idea," Gabriel added.

"It's also a little bit risky to speak about these sorts of things in a regular restaurant," she continued, "so this just seemed like the right place."

"I understand," Bella said.

"Now that business has been taken care of, come with me, my pig," her Master said, holding his hand out to her.

Bella took his hand and stood up. Gabriel led her around the room and allowed her to look at all of the different equipment. She had originally thought that it has just been dropped here and there, but now that she had a close look, it was obvious that someone had put some thought into it. The pieces were spaced out around the room, and although there were tables for people to sit down at, they were all a safe distance away from each piece of furniture. The place wasn't as well stocked as Miss Rachel's dungeon, but it was pretty impressive none the less.

They came to a padded bench and Gabriel lifted her onto it. Taking her into his arms, he kisses her lovingly.

"Trust me," he whispered.

"Yes, my Master."

He helped her to lie down on the bench and then attached her cuffs to either side of it so that she was spread eagled and well fastened. Reaching into his jacket pocket, he pulled out a black marker and wrote "Please touch me, I'm a whore" across her chest. Bella turned bright red. He pushed her hair back and kissed her forehead.

"I love you, my submissive," he said softly.

"I love you too, my Master."

Gabriel went up onto the stage and tapped the microphone. It was on and the taps echoed throughout the room.

"Ladies and gentlemen," he began, "submissives and slaves, I would like to present my submissive, Bella."

The lunch crowd looked up and Gabriel pointed in her direction.

"I have fastened her to the table and invite you to go over and examine her. No cocks, pussies, or other insertables, please, but feel free to use your hands, fingers, lips, and tongues.

The crowd clapped and cheered. Gabriel returned to her side and held her hand. Bella knew she was bright red and held his hand tightly for support. He leaned down and kissed her again.

Corinne was the first to go over. She ran the back of her fingers along Bella's cheek, down her chest, and over her stomach.

"Very nice," she said to Gabriel. "I really would like to play with this one sometime, Sir."

He chuckled, "You can't fuck her now, greedy little one, but you may touch her."

"Thank you, Sir," she said and used both of her hands to explore Bella's body. Corinne seemed to really enjoy Bella's breasts and nipple and Bella moaned as she played with them.

A man came over and shook Master's hand. "Is she new?" he asked.

"She has been mine for about two years now, but it is her first time here," he answered.

"I see," he said and pushed her thighs apart to get a better view of her cunt. "Has she been fisted yet?"

"Not yet," Gabriel replied, "she's very tight."

The man ran his fingers over her pussy lips and she moaned and arched my back. "I understand," the man said with a chuckle, "but you have to start somewhere."

"Indeed," Gabriel replied.

More people came up then and Bella lost count of how many hands were on her. Corinne was still playing with her breasts, but the rest was a blur. Her Master turned her head towards him and looked into her eyes.

"You're safe, little one. I won't let anyone hurt you."

"Yes, my Master," she said as an endless number of hands grabbed, rubbed, and examined her body.

Bella closed her eyes then and concentrated on her Master. The hands were everywhere and the pleasure was mounting. Someone was teasing her nipples as someone else began to gently massage her clit. There was a tongue on her neck and strong hands pushing her thighs apart. She began to moan and could feel the wetness dripping from her.

"Look at how ready she is," a woman commented.

"A good whore," said another.

The words began to spin around in her head and the constant touching was driving her crazy. Bella was afraid she was going to have an orgasm right there in front of all of those people.

"Trust me," she heard her Master whisper again in her ear.

She was about to answer when she felt a hard cock thrust inside me, filling me. Her eyes snapped open and there was her Master, in between her spread thighs, fucking her in front of all those people while they touched her.

The hands continued to tease and excite her while Gabriel pumped his cock in and out of her cunt.

"Oh, my Master," she moaned loudly, but was cut off when a woman she hadn't seen before grabbed her face and kissed her passionately.

Bella tried to lift her head to kiss the woman harder, but she couldn't get up. The woman laughed, tangled both of her hands in Bella's hair, and kept kissing her. Corinne was twisting and pinching her nipples while the person who was massaging her clit picked up the pace. The people in the room seemed to be cheering for Gabriel as he fucked her harder and harder.

Bella lost control then and felt her body explode and shatter around her. Her limbs pulled wildly against the bonds as she shook and a muffled scream came from her covered mouth as she came. Her Master roared and filled her cunt as the crowd cheered.

Slowly the hands stopped and Gabriel unfastened her. Taking her into his strong arms, he gently rocked her back and forth.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Coming Home to Master 12

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds