• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Mistress Chantel, Tranny Dominatrix Ch. 11

Mistress Chantel, Tranny Dominatrix Ch. 11

Chapter Eleven: Engaged and Flying Home to Reveal All.

I wake up and roll over to see beside me the gal I love, Kerri. A most fantastic evening with Kerri. I move and kiss her on her shoulder and she wakes up, smiles and says,

"Good morning babe."

I kiss her shoulder again and say, "Good morning Hun."

Kerri rolls and we lay heads on hands, face to face as we smile and soak in what we mean to each other. Yes, many may think we are two dudes who dress as girls, and yes that is true but we are first, two intelligent, warm hearted, confident persons in love and we do see each other as our male selves but more so as the t-girls we generally, dress, look, act and feel that we are. Yes, it's a non-conventional love to say normal everyday life, but it works for us. Love is a wonderful thing regardless of the people.

Kerri and I kiss each other and soon role out of bed and we happily scurry to the shower as if we are in a race, her white nightie and me in my pink one flowing as we run. It's a basic tie inside the bathroom. I grab her by both shoulders her back to me and I pull her gently to me and kiss her neck, I say, "God I love you." and smile, she looks at me and says as she pecks my cheek, "No, I love you!" then she removes her nightie and I begin to take mine off too. Next off comes our bras and panties. Then in the shower as warm water streams over us we kiss and neck and run our hands all over each of us. We then take wash cloths with lots of lather and suds to wash each of our bodies in a caressing and sexual way. The warmth of the water and the sensual feelings of our hands and wash cloths turn us on.

We both become engorged with hardons. Kerri gives me a sweet surprise as she gently gets on her knees and takes my now engorged cock, feels it up including my balls with her hands. I moan in sexual passion. She plays with it, water and steam all over us. Next Kerri slips it in her mouth as she looks up at me to see my joyous expression. I say, "Oh my God Kerri, Oh My God." and I pet her on her head as she sucks my cock with passion and love. The steamy shower and warm water drenches the moment. Kerri knows to stimulate my cock to get me hot with love and lust. I pet her wet hair and she slobbers over my cock. I keep groaning and grunting as I work up to an orgasm. Kerri senses me about to cum and works harder and harder on my cock. With a loud grunt I shoot out a load with all my love and passion of hot, creamy cum into Kerri's hot, sexy mouth.

We both quickly finish up in the shower as Kerri is still hot with lust. Soon we are out of the shower and in our towels. I then reciprocate by placing Kerri on the counter with her sitting in her white terry towel. I drop to my knees and my hands open up her towel as I lustfully look up at her wanting eyes. I smile and lick my lips. I take my hands and play joyfully with her cock and balls, her cock is lovingly stiff waiting for my mouth. I now take her yummy and stiff cock, slip it in my mouth. She moans with joy as she sits back and takes my lip lock on her hard cock. I bob and bob with my head, saliva slurps all over her beautiful cock as Kerri, "Ohhs, ughs and ahhs."and soon she too with deserved and joyous love and lust, lets a shot of her yummy, hot cum, to fill my mouth. We are intoxicated by it all.

I rise and Kerri hops off the counter and hug each other as we come back down from our sexual highs. In an loving embrace we are quiet, and just hear our breaths and feel out beating hearts.

We fly back home today, but do not have to be at the airport till about 3:00pm. So we have a few hours to have a nice breakfast, and go out as we decided last night to find and purchase for each other feminine engagement rings.

We decided that we are going to dress en femme and fly home en femme. We will be casual but still girly. So soon we both are sitting at make up mirrors and putting on our femme faces. About 30-35 minutes later we both look as expected pretty as girls. So it's onto outfits.

I find a long navy blue tunic with a scalloped neck line. I pull on a pair of Legg's Suntan sheer pantyhose and I grab my distressed faded, blue skinny jeans. A wide black stretchy belt to pull the tunic around my waist. I put on a man's wide silver metal banded watch. I then put on a light blue sheer scarf around my neck. For shoes I grab a pair black Nike high heel wedge sneakers. I put my stuff in a black suede shoulder strapped purse. My as normal brunette and auburn shoulder length wig and I'm done.

Kerri has a form fitted white cotton, button down blouse that hangs over her hips, where she too has a pair of Legg's Suntan sheer pantyhose and a pair of black skinny jeans. She puts on her Nike White and Pink high heel wedge sneakers and a delicate gold banded ladies watch. She puts her stuff in a white leather shoulder length purse and Kerri puts her typical blonde, straight long wig with straight cut bangs. Chanel No. 5 on the both of us and we soon head down to the restaurant for a quiet and joyful breakfast.

Sitting in our comfort at breakfast we have a few people both men and women compliment us for being so pretty, we are gracious in out thanks. Breakfast gets us charged to walk around town for a while and to look at jewelry shops. So soon we both are out an about. It's a typically nice day in Las Vegas, sunny and about 25 degrees Celsius. As Kerri and I walk around together we both constantly turn heads and we love it. We love the cat calls and the whistles, we are confident enough as t-girls to even roll with a the eye rolls and snarky looks some people give us. But most folks are too in their own world especially tourists and hardly give us notice.

We find a nice jewelry shop and enter. Staff greet us professionally and politely. The sales ladies on staff at the moment leave us for a minute to just browse. Surely they size us up as t-girls but also as cute ladies and being Las Vegas we would not be too out of our realm :-)

A lady introduces herself as Karen as she says, "Hello and how are you two ladies doing today?" Even if she reads us, she treats us as ladies which is what we want.

Kerri and I both look at her and say , "Hello." I ask if she can show us where they keep engagement rings? As she leads us to the display we both introduce ourselves as Chantel and Kerri. At this point we come out and make it clear that we are looking for engagement rings for each other.

Karen smiles and asks, "Oh these will be for each for you? When did you get engaged?"

Kerri happily says, "Last night in our hotel room, we are visiting from Canada."

Karen looks at us smiles and says. "You make a cute couple."

She begins to show us some rings and we are lost in choice and yes price, HOLY CRAP these rings can be pricey. As Karen helps us establish a budget, Kerri and I are excited but also do not want to take out 2nd mortgages for them.

Soon we narrow the choices down, Both rings we are looking for will have a center high mounted diamond with a string of small diamonds around and/or down the face of the band. To make them different I choose a sterling silver ring with a nicely cut center diamond and a series of 6 smaller diamonds on each side of the center diamond. Kerri finds a 14 carat gold band with a large diamond in a center with a small hear shape arrangement of diamonds around it.

We both pick up matching to each engagement ring, wedding bands so we have them ready for when set our wedding date. Karen asks if the choices are our final choice and we say, "Yes Karen thank you." She makes sure they are beautifully boxed and packaged.

Kerri and I though ask if she and any other staff are free to witness each of us giving each ring? Karen is happy and says she will ask other ladies on staff right now to witness. The ladies are all like women can be excited.

I take the gold ring for Kerri and as I excitedly slip it on her finger I ask, "Kerri my love, you have brought me much joy and love and I would love for you to marry me."

Kerri smiles and a tear in her eyes says, "Yes Chantel, I will marry you.


The staff are all using tissues now.

Kerri takes my sterling silver ring and takes my hand and smiles as she says, "Chantel never in my life did I feel I'd find a person like you to love. I ask you to share my love in marriage so will you please marry me?"

I smile and tears flow say, "Yes my love, Yes Kerri, I will marry you."

As we kiss the ladies on staff are all welling up with tears and clap to congratulate us. Now for the details, are credit cards are smokin hot with the costs. LOL :-) We make sure to have proper receipts for any customs work.

We say thank you good bye as we walk out HAND IN HAND!

We make our way back to our Hotel room and get our bags together as we check out and square up our bill. The door man walks us to our cab and open's the door for us, we tip him and say good bye. He tells us he enjoyed our company. Our cabby asks, "Where to ladies?"

I say, "To the airport please." as Kerri and I sit and look at our ringed fingers. We chat with the cabby and such but soon we are at the airport and we are let out. On our way inside we figure things should go ok as our tickets are in our male names. We may raise some staff and security eye brows but hopefully it should not be much of a deal.

The airline check in staff have the first go around looking at the names on our tickets then seeing us, asking for our I.D. Kerri and I make it politely clear that we are t-girls and are the males the see in our I.D.'s. We are met with politeness and pleasant curiosity as the ladies checking in our bag are blown away by our feminine look.

On through security and more of the same. Staff see our I.D.s and then see us a tastefully dressed chicks, do a double and triple take but in the end are fine and send us on our way.

Kerri and I go into a departures bar and have a drink as we relax. Soon it's time to board and we are seen as ladies and called ladies by all staff. I have Kerri get the window seat for our flight home I take the middle seat. A mature gentleman who is a returning business man sits beside me. He introduces himself as Charles and we introduce ourselves as Chantel and Kerri.

He looks at us a bit perplexed but asks nothing as we break a bit of ice. He sees two women but is a bit unsure so we put him at ease and tell him we are t-girls.

He says, "Ahhh, umm yes. I see. t-girls as in guys dressed as girls?"

I smile and say, "Yes, we are that."

He looks at us and says, "Wow, you both look great, it amazes me how much like real girls you look like."

Kerri says, "Years of practice and hard work. It's not as easy for us as a real girl." As we both laugh.

For the next while we chat with Charles about being t-girls, about us being in a relationship and he is a business traveler always on the go. His wife hates it but he makes good money. Thankfully he is very open minded so our flight and talks were pleasant.

We arrive at Evergreen, B.C. Canada and go through the cding fun LOL of security and customs. Because we are two pretty, polite, t-girls the lady customs officials who process us see our engagement rings and the story behind it all, they find it so sweet they decide to not bother with any customs paperwork.

Soon we are walking out hand in hand to a shuttle bus that takes us to the park n ride and we get loaded into Kerri's Expedition. We decide to go to Kerri's place as we may as well tell Gillian ad Doug that we are engaged.

Once there and parked, I help Kerri with her suitcase and soon we are inside. Gillian greets us and asks how things went? We say all went well as we bring Kerri's things inside. Soon Doug says hello girls and we say hi back.

Gillian gets some coffee on the go and we all sit in the kitchen where we begin telling them all about the trip. Neither Gillian nor Doug have seen the engagement rings as of yet. Kerri and I pull out our phones to begin showing photos we took of Las Vegas, the BDSM show and some sight seeing.

As Kerri started with holding her phone up so that Gillian and Doug can look at the pics. It took Gillian only a half minute before she said, " Stop! Wait a minute, what the Hell?" she takes her hand to reach for Kerri's hand and see the ring on Kerri's hand, "What is this?"

Kerri and then jokes, "What, what are you asking?"

Gillian smiles and gets cheeky, "You know what I mean, the ring, the ring right here?" as she points to Kerri's engagement ring. Doug now sees and goes, "Hmm yeah and wait look at Chantel's hand she's got a ring too."

Gillian says and asks, "Hey... did you... did you two do something in Vegas?" She adds, "Oh my God, did you... you did, Doug they got engaged. Those are engagement rings."

Doug says, "Really!?! did you two get engaged?"

Kerri and I laugh and she says, "Yes, yes we did, Chantel and I are officially engaged to be married."

Gillian says excitedly, "Oh my God, how? when? Tell us the details."

Kerri says, "Last night, do you want to know all?"

Gillian smacks Kerri on her arm and says, "Hell yeah!"

Kerri goes on, "Well yesterday evening after a day of sight seeing we did not go to day two of the BDSM show, we had reservations and Pieros and got dolled up, TO THE NINES!" as I show pics on my phone. Kerri adds, "We looked stunning, took a cab and had a great and expensive dinner. Afterwards we had front row tickets at Caesars to a Van Morrison concert. We had a blast, felt like ladies, were treated as such and were in awesome company with each other."

I let Gillian and Doug see more pics of us at the show. I say, "Yes, we were in total joy with each other and we loved seeing each other dressed to the nines."

Gillian says, "Go on."

Kerri looks at me and I ask, "Do you both want to hear all, cough,cough including back at the hotel room?"

Gillian says with another cheeky smile, "Hell yeah, don't worry we are both adults and know who you two are and stuff you may be into."

Kerri says, "OK! Well once we got to our room the dresses and heels came off. We were a bit tipsy but still feeling fine, in our bras, panties, garter belts and stockings on the bed and began making out."

I interject, "Yes, we were very hot with passion and we were two chicks making out. We both knew this weekend was likely to be one that was special... You know and not trying to be um you know... but we were saving each other for a special time."

Doug jumped in as a regular guy would, "You fucked each others brains out!"

We all giggle and Gillian smacked him on his arm, saying, "Doug! they made love, not fucked like to dogs in heat."

We all laughed, I said, "Well we did fuck each other and yes got our rocks off. But ok it was love." As I lean over and kiss Kerri on the lips.

Kerri says, "We were both pretty sure this trip would be one where we took our relationship to the sexual height." she adds, "Once done and in each others arms well, Chantel let it out, she said she loved me and wanted to marry me."

I point out, "I was nervous, but felt good and hoped she would not be shocked. She wasn't and said yes."

Gillian says, "You two were meant to be, I can see it in all of you, my God, our two little t-girls in love and engaged."

Doug says, "Congrats ladies, I agree you two were meant to be."

I say, "We picked out and bought the rings this morning in Vegas and bought matching wedding bands. The staff at the store were all awesome and happy as we redid our requests for marriage in front of them."

Gillian asks, "Did you set date."

Kerri says, "No not yet, it all came out of the blue, we both want to take this easy, we have a lot on the go. I'm joining the business as a partner and we have to sort out the transition. I'm going to keep my pad here for now and Chantel will hers. We do not want to mess this up."

I say, "I want to be a part of Kerri's life and her me for life. We are both wise enough to build it right."

Gillian adds, "Well congrats girls, Doug and I and I'm sure all other friends will be there for you two."

With that we wind things up and Kerri drives me home. Once there Chuck and Janet greet us and we tell them all too including our engagement. They were both so happy and feel we each have seemed to find our true loves.

I kiss Kerri good night and say I will see her tomorrow at the studio. She drives off, I unpack and soon am ready for bed. I'm lost in love and I am so giddy with it all. Working with Kerri tomorrow will be extra fun. I smile and drift to sleep. 


************

[Stay tuned Chapter Twelve to follow shortly.]

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Mistress Chantel, Tranny Dominatrix Ch. 11

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 479 milliseconds