• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Vignettes Consacrées à la Maîtresse Pt. 02

Vignettes Consacrées à la Maîtresse Pt. 02

12

These vignettes are once again dedicated to AB: Your love, insight, and strength mean the world to me.

*****

A Price (birthday gift)

I wake up early. It's been a restless night. You teased me mercilessly last night. Whispering all the dirty things you want me to do to you today while edging me ever so closely to orgasm. Never over the edge though. Never. I spent hours like that - with a throbbing erection and a desperation for release.

Now here I am. It is my birthday and I can have my way with you. I can worship your glorious sex to my heart's content and fuck you madly until midnight. But there's a price to be paid. Once I orgasm, my time is up and you will give me an intense flogging once an hour, every hour until midnight. The longer I hold out, the less I am hit. You get to watch me face the conundrum and suffer on either end. "Win, win!" you told me through a radiant smile when you announced my birthday present the evening before.

*****

Punishment

"I want you to know you are being punished not because you did anything wrong but rather because I want you punished. In fact, you've been quite well behaved. It's irrelevant. You understand, my dear?"

"I do." I reply from my knees before you.

You hand me a note, tell me to leave, and to open the note in two hours.

I read the note nervously at the appointed time and then make haste to the included address as per your instructions.

I knock and wait. Five minutes. Then ten. Your note contains the simple message, 'patience' below the time and address.

The door finally opens and I step in. I keep my eyes down and my hands behind my back. Her black boots are mannish and make little noise on the hardwood floors as she circles me. I have no idea who I am standing before. I have become so accustomed to the click of your stilettos that the absence of that sound is glaring.

After several silent laps around me she settles behind me. She grabs my right ear and twists it roughly in a manner that forces me to double over, bowed at the waist and then turns me to face her.

"Undress." Her tone is serious.

It is awkward to disrobe in the bent over position but with time I am able to do so. I sense it is better to be deliberate and certain rather than rushed and error prone. My ear throbs as she maintains her tight grip. I remain held in that position for several minutes even after I am fully nude and this act of dominance causes me to become obviously excited.

My back begins to ache from the forced bow. I kneel gratefully on her instruction.

"Look at me."

I look up and finally see the stranger. She is striking but in an unconventional manner. Stocky with closely cropped hair that highlights her round face. She is wearing a wife-beater tanktop, low hung jeans, and combat boots. This is a world away from Your elegance and beauty.

"My name is Yoko. You will not see Mistress again until I tell her you have completed your punishment."

I nod. I knew this was going to be hard. I'm accustomed to suffering for You but with You there is grace, beauty, and love that distract from the pain. Yoko is not ugly but her eyes are cold and she holds no affection for me. I know that is what You want me to experience.

Yoko leaves the room only to come back with a bullwhip. She slides the rough leather over my skin.

"Have you been whipped before?"

"Not with one of those." I reply respectfully. I feel myself getting anxious.

She points at the lone chair in the large, empty room and tells me to kneel before it. I sense her walking away from me. I never hear the whip until it cracks into my back. The pain is overwhelming. I gasp and struggle to regain my breath. A line of searing pain persists and I feel faint. My mouth becomes dry and I feel a chill as my body becomes covered in a cold sweat.

Yoko walks behind me and pulls my head back.

"That was to show you. You need ten more before you see Mistress again. If you ask for mercy I will stop, but if I stop you will leave here and I cannot tell you when I will bother to see you again."

A lump forms in my throat and I struggle to force words out. I manage to look into Yoko's eyes and in barely more than a whisper I beg, "please do them all now. please... please... please..."

Yoko's eyes lighten momentarily. More surprisingly, I hear someone approaching from the back of the room, walking with a familiar cadence.

I feel Your hand on my head wresting control of it from Yoko. In one motion, You sit in the chair in front of me, spread your legs, and pull me in. There are no offending undergarments underneath your dress.

"I'll give you something to do while completing you punishment!" You say gleefully.

*****

Iris

I walk to the door a little nervous. I am excited but I know you will be accompanied by another Dominant and I know you will test me to show her how well you have trained me. I know you will beat me for her amusement and I am determined to make you proud of me. I need to show her how dearly I will suffer to have the privilege of kneeling before you.

You answer the door and bring me in. We embrace and kiss. It feels so good to see you again. You tell me to stay in the foyer and to close my eyes. I do as you say and immediately feel your absence.

A short while later I hear footsteps coming to me. I believe it is you. I keep my eyes shut as instructed even though I am tempted to peek. You touch me lightly all over my body. My head, my arms, my back, my groin. I sink into a trance broken only by the sound of another approaching. I've been told her name is Iris. She walks behind me and I am sandwiched between two bodies. She begins to touch me lightly as well. The heat from you and her envelop me. My excitement grows and every so often is met by a hand tracing its outline through my pants. You begin to kiss my neck, to suck on my ear. The other joins in and the sensation is incredible. Both of you giggle and I hear the two of you kissing each other over my shoulder. You both lean further into me in order to taste each other and I am overwhelmed. I force myself to keep my eyes closed.

Eventually, you two part and leave me. You come back to me and I undress on your instructions. Soon I am brought into the bedroom and shackled by both wrists to the windowsill. I am facing forward into a window with only a thin drape hiding me from the eyes of hundreds of busy New Yorkers on the street, several floors below. The drape hides me but I feel tremendously exposed. I hear Iris come into the room. I have yet so actually see her. She sits on the bed behind me so that she remains out of sight. Iris begins to read aloud from the first vignette I wrote for you.

It is surreal hearing my own words read back to me by a stranger while bound and vulnerable. I am taken back to the moment when I first truly understood I was meant to be under you.

I position myself and wait. As the vignette ends I hear your footsteps. Soon, I hear your flogger flying through the air. Then I feel your flogger on me. The pain escalates as you beat me. I do not flinch. I do not yell or cry. I remain as silent as possible and keep myself positioned as your ready target.

Every so often, you slow down and stop. You approach me and I feel your hand caress the welts on my back. I can sense Iris' rapt attention and your approval but, but, but, I know more is coming. The beating continues for several more rounds. As I am sure I am nearing my limit I feel you stop and hear you set down the flogger. I feel a reprieve but it is short lived. Iris begins to hit my behind with a riding crop. The pain is completely different. You let her beat me for a short while before taking the crop from her. You land ten consecutive strikes on my behind with your full strength. The pain is unbearable but I bear it. You embrace me and release my wrists afterwards. I see pride and pleasure in your face and feel deep happiness even as my back and ass ache from your handiwork.

You grab a metal rod from a side table and lead me to the bed. I catch a glimpse of Iris for the first time and she is as beautiful as you had warned me. You sit on the foot of the bed and place the metal rod at your feet. I know my fate immediately and feel grateful I will be allowed to taste you even if from a most painful position. I kneel on the bar and lean forward to kiss you sex. It is glorious. Suddenly, I feel Iris approach me from behind. She embraces me and leans into me with all her weight. The force pushes my knees much harder onto the metal rod. I ignore the pain and follow your commands as I strive to bring you to orgasm.

Eventually, you scoot further back in the bed and instruct me to look in your eyes so you can see the pain in my face as I finally straighten my knees. A wickedly beautiful smile lights up your face as you watch my pain manifest. I get back to work pleasing you. You are now lying back on the bed while I am kneeling at its foot. I feel your excitement slowly build up as you exert your power over me to an audience of one.

I am suddenly distracted by the sound of a condom packet being opened behind me. My mind races and I wonder if I will get to fuck Iris in front of you. The answer comes quickly as I feel cold lubricant placed on my asshole and Iris' legs opening mine up. She pushes in and enters quickly. She never asks me for permission and gives no warning. She knows my ass is yours and that you have given it to her. She begins to fuck me. It is uncomfortable but I know I will take it for you. The whole scene is still so overwhelming that my erection continues to jut out obscenely and I can feel myself leaking. Iris reaches down to grab my erection intermittently, not to pleasure me but as though to signal to all of us my desperate need to submit to you. She grabs my erection to remind me I belong here, serving you.

Iris fucks me harder and harder and her motion has my mouth and fingers bucking into your sex. You tease me that it feels as though Iris is fucking you through me. Your excitement builds further and your words spur Iris to ram into me as hard as she can. My mouth and fingers work feverishly and soon I am rewarded with the crescendo leading to your climax. I beg to be allowed to swallow your cum. I beg. I feel I need it so badly. You let me and I delight in swallowing all of you.

Moments later, Iris is lying on the bed next to you - the two of you relaxed and sated while I am crazed and primal. I crawl up on top of you and kiss you. My legs spread yours open and you feel my cock at your sex pleading for entry. You laugh and tell Iris that I think I'm going to be allowed to fuck you tonight. You two tease me as I plead and then you set your terms. If I can convince Iris to allow me to fuck you, I may. I beg her. I beg her. Over and over. I tell her how I will do anything. I tell her how desperately I love to kneel before you, to taste you, to fuck you, to be fucked by you, to lick your ass. I can feel my cock slowly slide into you as my arguments begin to win her over. As soon as Iris says yes, I am inside and bucking into you. You provoke me, yelling at me to fuck harder and faster. Harder and faster. Harder and faster. I have one hand on your shoulder and the other on Iris' head as I lose all sense. Your words sink into me and compel me to fuck animalistically even as I wish to slow down to prolong the incredible pleasure. Your words, your commands are too much and my explosion slides me into a delirious state.

*****

This morning

This morning as I touched myself I thought of you touching yourself.

I imagined in my head what you might have been imagining in your head.

Was it innocent? Were we lying in each other's arms? Was it a moment kissing you in a cab? Were we at dinner laughing? Holding hands? Was your finger surreptitiously tracing the outline of my cock through my pants while I tried to speak to the waitress?

Were we having sex? Was I fucking you hard while you egged me on ever harder? Were you calling me Daddy? Was I pulling your hair? Were you looking back at me through a mirror, your eyes glazed in lust?

Were you beating me? Were my arms over my head as you listened to my breathing slow in anticipation of your next whip stroke? Were you whipping your floggers through the air wondering how much I could take?

Was I on my knees? Were you savoring my desire as I worshiped you? Were you savoring my frustration as you gagged me? Were you looking down on me as I tried to take your phallus in my mouth? Were you pushing my head down onto a real cock?

Was I bent over? Were you fucking me? Were you pulling my hair and listening to me beg you to take what is yours? Did I call you Mistress? Babe? Daddy? Did you give me away? Did she take me while you watched? Did he?

*****

Pillow Talk

The whole time I'm hitting her she never stops tormenting me.

"Mistress is at dinner with her date and She's getting so wet. She's so excited to fuck him. You heard it. She was telling me while she was getting ready and you were on your knees licking Her ass... You loved it, didn't you? I saw how hard you were hearing about her plans."

I whip her harder and harder but she won't stop. Between her whimpers she continues, "When Mistress gets home you are going to beg to lick Her well fucked pussy, aren't you?"

My face reddens and my cock hardens further as I hit her harder. I know it's counterproductive. She loves pain and is manipulating me to sate her masochism.

"You're dying now because you wish it was you fucking Her. But it isn't, is it?"

My belt lands firmly on her backside in response.

"And not only is it not you but She made you beg Her to fuck him. Didn't She?"

I hit her again even harder. She is right. I did.

"Her power overwhelmed you. She owns you. Your mind, your mouth, your cock, your ass. You'll beg to lick Her tonight... you'll crawl to Her and kiss Her feet and whimper with delight and agony as She tells you of her night."

My arms are exhausted from hitting her and my cock swollen. I enter her roughly from behind and fuck her with abandon.

She gasps at first and then squeals.

"Fuck me baby. Fuck me and think of him fucking Her. So hard. You know how excited She gets fucking him when She knows you are home waiting for Her. It makes Her so horny."

I pull her head back roughly by her hair and catch a glimpse of a wicked smile on her face.

Her slutty mouth continues to torment me, "I know baby. I've been there. She took me last time and let me gag on his cock. I got him so hard baby and then licked him off afterwards. Her cum was all over his cock and balls. I licked it all off baby. He made Her squirt baby. She came so hard that he had to gag Her with his hand."

"I don't think She'll let you lick her either. She had a mean glint in Her eye tonight. You'll beg and beg and beg. She'll promise you that you can have Her if you take Her whip 10 times and you will."

"Yes, Yes, Yes." My head is spinning. I feel Your whip as soon as she says the words.

"But after you take the whip She'll just laugh and tell you to get on the bed. She's going to fuck your ass and make you lick your cum out of my pussy. Keep fucking me baby, I can feel you getting harder. You know you lick pussy so good with a strap-on in your ass."

I feel my climax nearing as she laughs at me. "He gets to fuck Her and you'll get whipped. Even if She lets you fuck Her you'll know Her excitement is because you are second. She'll cum on your cock because She's thinking of him. She'll be remembering thinking of you while She was fucking him. Thinking of you waiting for Her. Knowing you were delirious with jealousy and desire. She'll climax because She owns you. She'll make you admit it baby. That everything is for Her. Admit it baby. Admit it."

I say nothing but my loudloudloud orgasm says everything.

*****

E

E was waiting outside the Whitney just as you had instructed her.

She saw me approaching her, stood up and walked over to me. Her cute, little smile was a little disconcerting given the plans for the day.

We entered the museum together. I had her wait in the lobby while I secured our entrance. Once in, we immediately went downstairs and sat on a bench near the coat check. I asked her if she understood what was expected of her today. I'm a bit surprised to find out she did not.

I handed her a shopping bag and told her that inside she would find a jacket, scissors, a backpack, a notebook, a pen, and a Mickey Mouse necklace. I watched her cheeks flush as I told her she was to go into the bathroom in order to disrobe. She was to use the scissors to cut out the pockets in the jacket and then place the jacket over her naked body. She would put her clothes inside the backpack and put on the child's necklace. There was concern in her eyes. This was more than she expected. I thought about how much more she had coming.

She agreed though and when she eventually came out of the bathroom she was wearing the bright, blue jacket with the notebook and pen in her hands. It was a light spring jacket but nevertheless conspicuous on such a hot July day. Her discomfort was obvious. We rode the elevator to the seventh floor and walked around the art. We eventually found ourselves in front of a piece by Rothko. A large painting, paneled with deep reds and a broad, black stripe. She began to play with herself surreptitiously as instructed. She had 5 minutes to bring herself to orgasm but it was no secret that would be virtually impossible. She was clearly too uncomfortable to get that far. I whispered words in her ear. Words of encouragement. Words to remind her what a slut she is. Words to let her know that she is here to obey me in order to please her Mistress.

After 5 minutes we went down a floor. We walked around again as I gave her some time to regain her composure. We strayed to another painting. An enormous, heavily textured piece. She began to play with herself again and soon her light cheeks became more and more flushed. I made her tell me what a slut she is. I made her admit she wanted to taste my cum. I asked her if she thought the stranger she sucked off while blind-folded the last time we met was in the building. She looked at me shocked. She was sure he must be. I told her Mistress expected her to drink my piss today. Her face betrayed her shock yet again.

5 minutes later we left the painting. She had failed again but had yet one more try.

We went down another floor. On the stairwell, we had a moment alone. I reached under jacket roughly and felt how wet her pussy was. It was soaked. She gasped and then we moved on innocently as another couple came up the stairs towards us.

On the fifth floor, she eventually settled in front of a painting of a voluptuous, sexy woman. The woman in the painting is quoted as saying, "Of course I believe in the feminist movement. I am very good at it."

E began to stroke herself again. We whispered to each other. More of the same. Her confessing her wanton manner. Her confessing how much it excited her to please Mistress this way. She never came close to orgasm. Her discomfort with the situation was far too great in spite of her excitement. After her third failure I warned her she would be punished by Mistress. She knew and did not complain.

I asked her if she knew what the notebook was for. She did not. I explained to her that she was to find a place to sit and she was to write her name on the first page and then to write, "I am a dirty little slut" 500 times. I told her to take pictures of several pages and send them to Mistress. She sat on a crowded bench in the middle of one of the large galleries and began to write feverishly. I gave her 20 minutes. I warned her that we would subtract the number of lines she actually wrote from 500 and a divide by ten. She would then receive that number of strokes from a belt if she failed to reach the 500 lines.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Vignettes Consacrées à la Maîtresse Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 151 milliseconds