• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • True Confessions of a Swinger #04

True Confessions of a Swinger #04

123

All characters portrayed in this story are over the age of 18-years-old. There are no minor characters in this story.

*****

Robert asks his wife, Liz, about them participating in the swinging lifestyle.

Continued from Chapter 03:

"Funny? Did you forget that my mother worked as a stripper and earned her money as a prostitute? Did you forget that my mother is a whore, an incestuous whore, who had sex with all four of her sons for years? After I told you countless times, did you forget that my mother was never home and never there for me?"

Obviously having heard this same, sad story before, he let out a sigh of boredom.

"I didn't forget," he said in a quiet voice.

Unable to silence herself, as if saying it out loud every so often was therapeutically cleansing, she felt compelled to reiterate all that happened between her and her mother again.

"Other than plenty of beer and hard liquor, there was never any food in the house. She forgot my birthdays nearly every year and I had many Christmases where we didn't even have a tree, never mind gifts," she said suddenly looking so sad and looking at him as if she was about to cry. "Unlike the other girls in my school who paraded their new clothes to school all the following weeks, I never had a new outfit for Easter."

When he reached out to touch her shoulder, she shrugged him away.

"I'm sorry, Baby," he said.

She wiped the tears from her eyes.

"Whenever she was drunk or drugged out of her mind, not knowing who the hell I was, she always forgot my name and called me, Hey, you," she said. "Can you imagine that? She forgot my name and called me, Hey, you. Hey you," she said this time shaking her head in disbelief. "Hey, you."

He looked at her with more sensitivity than he had before.

"I'm sorry," he said rubbing her back.

She shrugged his hand away again. Obviously, she was pissed at her husband for lusting over the woman she loathed.

"Obviously, a mistake at birth, she never wanted me. I don't know why she didn't abort me. Maybe she knew that I was her son's child. Maybe that's the reason why she didn't throw me in the trash as she did with her condoms, needles, and empty booze bottles," said Liz with more realization than sadness.

He moved to give her a hug but she moved away.

"I won't talk about your mother any more. I promise," he said.

Instead of talking to him, she stared down at the floor and talked to the carpet.

"You had a normal life with a normal mother and father. You forget that my mother is indeed a nasty bitch cunt and a dirty, cum bag of a whore. She will always be a cocksucking slut but if my Mom sexually turns you on, then, you should go for it. You should fuck her. You should have her suck you. You should fuck her in her ass. Really, you should," she said. "With her having lots of practice, I bet she's really good in bed. I bet she's a much better fuck than me. I bet she could suck you dry."

Robert shook his head in frustration. Instead of sexually exciting her with what he thought was pillow talk, he had angered her. As if he had poked a sleeping bear with a stick, he had really upset her. He should have known better, especially after the last time he brought up what it would feel like to have sex with her mother. With her jumping down his throat and them having a big fight the last time he mentioned her mother and sex in the same sentence, he should have known better not to bring up her name again.

"Liz, c'mon. I was only making pillow talk by wondering what it would feel like to have sex with your mother. I really didn't mean anything by what I said. I was only trying to sexually excite you, that's all. Imagining having sex with other women, especially their mothers and mothers-in-law is what all men do," he said. "You blew this all out of proportion because of the history you had with your mother long before I came along. This is all on you and not on me."

Obviously not convinced that his sexual lust for her mother was just pillow talk, she gave him a hard stare.

"After you eat her nasty pussy, you should have her suck your cock, cum in her mouth, and watch her swallow your cum. You should feel and suck on her saggy tits instead of feeling and sucking on my firm breasts. You should divorce me and live with her. Obviously, it's my mother you want and not me."

Now obviously knowing he had crossed the line, he looked at her with shame and embarrassment mixed with sexual excitement. Then again, with him incorrigible in his sexual desire for her mother, obviously, she sexually aroused him by telling him that he should eat her mother's pussy, fuck her mother, and have her blow him. Obviously, in the way he was sexually thinking about her mother before, no doubt, he was sexually thinking about her mother even more now. Obviously, in the way that he was sexually lusting over his mother-in-law before, no doubt, he was sexually lusting over his mother-in-law even more now.

"Jesus, Liz, I'm not going to have sex with your mother," he said obviously lying. No doubt, if he could have sex with her mother without her finding out, he would have sex with her mother. "I was just wondering what it would feel like to have sex with her, that's all. In the way that most men sexually fantasize and incestuously lust over their mothers and mothers-in-law, it was just a sexual fantasy and nothing more than that."

In the way he was suddenly staring off in space, he was obviously thinking about fucking her mother, eating her cunt, and her sucking his prick while he felt her big breasts and fingered her erect nipples.

"Without a doubt, my mother would let you fuck her in her mouth," said Liz. "In the way she still does with my brothers, my mother would definitely blow you and allow you to cum in her mouth. She'd let you fuck her pussy and even fuck her in her ass. Definitely, you could make my mother your dirty, whore of a cunt bitch. My mother is and has always been a nasty whore," she said pushing him away.

He reached out to touch her and she moved away.

"I'm sorry to have upset. I'm sorry to have opened up old wounds. I'm sorry, Liz, really I am," he said with sincerity.

She moved further away from him on their king-sized bed.

"Get away from me please. After this disturbing conversation, you ruined the mood and I obviously won't be having an orgasm. Thanks for nothing," she said.

Chapter 04:

Robert removed his cock from his wife's pussy and reluctantly moved off of his wife.

"C'mon, Liz, don't be like that. I was just trying to have some sexy, pillow talk," he said. "You took everything I said the wrong way. You took all that I said personally and to the heart instead of just accepting it for what it was, sexy, pillow talk," he said pausing to read his wife's reaction. "You know that I'd never have sex with your mother. You know that I'd never have sex with your best friend. You know that I love you. You know that you're the one that I want, not your mother and/or your best friend."

She shot him a dirty look.

"Sexy, pillow talk? Is that what you call it? You call talking about having sex with my mother while your cock is buried in my pussy sexy, pillow talk? How dare you? You call talking about my best friend blowing you while your cock is in my mouth sexy, pillow talk? How dare you? That's fuck up, Bobby. That's really fucked up. You're really fucked up," she said giving him the dog eye. "I don't call any of that sexy, pillow talk. I call that nasty, insensitive talk about my whore of a mother and my best friend from my asshole of a husband," she said sitting up and bed putting on her nightgown.

He rolled his eyes and sighed.

"Someone is in a bad mood today," he said. "Are you getting your period again? Are you going to be on the rag soon? Is there a full moon? Are your hormones off again? Have you lost your sense of humor? Or are you just in a bad, fucking mood and itching for a fight?"

She looked at him with anger. She looked at him with disbelief. He ruined what started out as a nice, sexy morning. She thought she was going to have an orgasm and now she's not. Now, she'd be sexually frustrated the rest of the day until she masturbates herself.

"Fuck you, Bobby. Fuck you," she said shooting him a poisonous look. "God, you're such a fucking asshole," she said giving him a look of hate instead of love.

She looked at him thinking of what to say while knowing whatever she said wouldn't make a difference.

"C'mon Baby, don't be like that. We were having fun. Let's get back to having sex," he said.

She pulled away from him when he reached for her arm.

"How would you feel if I told you that I'd like to know what it feels like to have sex with your father and/or your brother? Even worse than that, how would you feel if I said, I wonder what it feels like to have sex with your father and your brother, while I was having sex with you? How would you feel if I said I wondered what it would feel like to blow all of your friends while I was sucking your cock? How would my saying any of that make you feel?"

His eyes widened and his cock hardened. Instead of giving her a remorsefully, guilty look, he gave her a sexually excited look.

"Be still my heart," he said clutching his chest as if he was suddenly having a heart attack. "Actually," he said pausing to give her a sexually excited look and to let out a dirty laugh, "if you're willing, I'd like to discuss you having sex with my father and/or my brother," he said with a big, loud laugh. "That would be so hot and I'd love to watch you sucking off all of my friends too. Wow! That would be so hot watching you in the middle of a circle jerk while watching all of them cum all over your face, your, and your tits. Wow!"

She pushed him away when he felt her breast and fingered her nipple through her nightgown.

"Fuck you, Bobby. Fuck you. Get those images out of your mind because none of that will ever happen," she said staring at him as if trying to understand him. "What the fuck is wrong with you? You'd actually want me, your wife, supposedly the love of your life, to have sex with your old father and your perverted, kid brother? How dare you?" She gave him a long, hard look. "Jesus Christ, Bobby. What kind of whore do you think I am? I'd never have sex with anyone but you."

He laughed nervously. Obviously, he knew he had crossed the line. What he continued telling her was only sexy, pillow talk was more than that, much more than that. What he told her now about having sex with his father, his brother, and all of his friends was what he really wanted her to do.

"I was just making sexy, pillow talk by confessing another one of my sexual fantasies," he said. "I don't mean anything by it. I really didn't expect you to run out and have sex with my father and/or brother, that is unless you really wanted to have sex with my father and/or brother. And I never expected you to blow all of my friends, that is unless you wanted to do that too," he said with another dirty laugh. "It just sounds hotter and realer when I verbalize it. That's all. Besides, what's the big deal? It's just talk. It's just sexy, pillow talk. Nothing would ever come of it, unless it was your sexual fantasy too," he said reaching out to touch her hand.

She snapped her hand away as if he had just burned her with a cigarette. Then, she looked at him with disappointment and disbelief.

"What's the big deal? It's just talk? It's just sexy, pillow talk?" She stared at him as if trying to melt him with her stare. "You don't fool me. You'd really like me to have sex with your father, your brother, and all of you friends. Well, fuck you, Bobby. Fuck you," she said with rage.

She looked at him as if he was nuts and he looked at her as if she was nuts too.

"Yeah, what's the big deal? Just as you made too much of me thinking about having sex with your mother and your friend, you're making too much of me thinking about you having sex with my father, my brother, and all of my friends. Without a doubt, my father, my brother, and my friends would love to have you fuck and suck them," he said with another dirty laugh.

As if her look could set him on fire, she gave him another hard stare.

"Fuck you, Bobby. I'd never fuck and suck your father, your brother, and/or any of your friends," she said.

He shrugged.

"I didn't expect you would. It was nothing more than a sexual fantasy and my way of making sexy, pillow talk, that's all," he said shrugging again as if he was the normal one and she was the crazy one.

### DebbieDearDebbie ###

"Just as you're always grabbing at me, groping me, and exposing me to your friends, I'm sure you'd just love to watch me having a circle jerk and/or gangbang sex with your friends and/or with your relatives too. I'm sure you'd love to watch me dogging your father and your brother as much as you'd love to watch me dogging your friends too. God you're such a fucking asshole, Bobby. You truly are," she said.

He looked at her as if she was the crazy one. He looked at her as if she didn't understand his meaning, when, of course, she did.

"It's just talk, Liz, talk that you're blowing all out of proportion," he said.

When he went to reach for her hand again, she folded her arms across her chest. If he was to read her body language, he'd know that she was closed to not only any further sexual advances but also to any more of his lame explanations.

"You have no respect for me and no concern for my feelings," she said. "I'm your wife, God damn it, and not some prostitute you picked up in a bar. I'm not some whore you fucked in the backseat of your patrol car. I'm not my fucking mother, Debbie!"

She looked as if she was about to cry again.

"Geez, Liz, when I exposed you to my friends, I was only fooling around. We were all drunk," he said not denying that he hadn't fucked some whore in the backseat of his patrol car. "Besides, I didn't show the guys anything they hadn't already seen before with you walking around them wearing your barely there, teeny, tiny bikini," he said.

Obviously by the sexually excited look on his face, the recalled thought of showing his wife's naked body to his friends heightened his sexual excitement. While no doubt thinking about and imagining flashing her sexy body to his friends again, suddenly his prick went from flaccid to erect.

"You didn't show the guys anything they hadn't already seen before with me walking around them wearing my bikini? Are you nuts? You must have been too drunk not to know that you showed your friends much more than they've seen of me when I'm wearing my bikini," she said.

He looked at her confused.

"I'm sorry if I did. I don't remember doing that," he said with a shrug while lying. "Obviously, I was drunk."

She rolled her eyes and sighed.

"Whenever your friends are over, you lift up my skirt and flash them my panties. If that's not bad enough, you've even pulled down my panties, forced me to bend over by putting me in a headlock, and shown them my naked ass and pussy. As if I'm your suspect instead of your wife, whenever your friends are over, you hold my arms behind my back and lift up my top and bra to show them my tits," she said. "I'm surprised you didn't invite them to touch, feel, fondle, and suck my tits."

He gave her and embarrassed look mixed with sexual excitement.

"I remember that now," he said. "That was some drunken party, huh? I was only having some harmless fun and blowing off some steam. With us having gone to a nude beach before, I didn't think you'd mind."

Shocked that he wasn't sorrier, she shook her head disapprovingly.

"You literally forced me to go to a nude beach with you, asshole," she said. "Attending a nude beach wasn't my idea of fun. I spent most of my time there sitting on my towel with my closed, knees up and my arms folded across my breasts. As much as you enjoyed staring at the naked women, you loved men staring at me, leering at my naked body, and ogling all that they could see of me. Besides, my only consolation, at least I was exposing myself to strangers at the nude beach and not to your drunken friends in our house," she said.

He smiled as if he was remembering their nude beach experience.

"I thought you had a fun time at the nude beach," he said seemingly shocked that she didn't.

She made a face and rolled her eyes.

"God forbid I should wear a tube top or peasant top without the modesty of a bra. No matter where and when, even at a crowded mall, you've pull those tops down and flashed men my tits, my areolas, and nipples, she said. "If I didn't scream my protest to you exposing me to your drunken friends, you'd invite your friends to fuck me. No doubt, you'd love to watch me fucking and sucking the cocks of your friends."

She gave him an angry look while he gave her a sexually excited look.

"Okay, okay," he said looking as if he was getting sexually aroused by the thoughts of his friend fucking her and her sucking his friends. "I can understand you not wanting to be gangbanged by a bunch of perverted, off duty, drunken cops but why can't you serve us drinks topless while we play poker? What's wrong with that? That's just sexy, harmless fun," he said.

She made a face as if she had just bit into a lemon.

"In your dreams," she said.

Ever so hopeful, he persevered.

"Why won't you play strip poker with us? What's the harm in that? That would be fun too," he said.

She made the same bitter face that she made before.

"That will never happen. With me the only woman in the room, your friends would be all over me," she said. "They'd be feeling me and touching me. Then, they'd be gangbanging me and forcing me to suck them while you're sitting in a corner masturbating yourself and watching them having sex with me."

He grabbed a whole handful of her nightgown clad breast.

"Jesus, Liz. What's the big deal? It's just tits. I love showing my friends what fabulous breasts and a gorgeous body you have," he said. "Besides, it's just sex."

She looked at him as if he was nuts.

"They're not just tits. They're my tits, Bobby, for me to do with them what I want," she said. "And it's not just sex. We're married," she said holding up her ring. "You're my husband and I'm your wife. You need to respect me more than you do."

He looked at her with sexual excitement while no doubt imagining her flashing her big tits to his friends.

"Now, you're making me so horny talking about my friends gangbanging you and you sucking my friends," he said. He fell silent while obviously thinking about his friends gangbanging his wife, his wife sucking his friends, and by what he was going to say next. "I'd love to watch you having sex with three, four, or more of my friends. What's the big deal? It's just sex," he said again as if saying it twice made it okay for her to have sex with his friends.

She rolled her eyes and sighed. She should be happy that he was no longer thinking about fucking her mother or her best friend blowing him. Only, much worse than him wanting to have sex with her mother, he wanted her to have sex with his father, his brother, and all of his friends.

"When you put that ring on my finger and I said I do, the only man, other than your asshole friends, who had seen my tits for the last three years since we started dating and before we were married is you. And I'd never have sex with your father, your brother, or any one of your friends, never mind having sex with all of your friends."

No longer trusting him and/or believing anything he said, if she knew he was like this, she never would have married him.

### DebbieDearDebbie ###

He moved his hand away from her breast and sat up in bed to give his wife a hard stare. Apparently, with them celebrating their second year of marriage, the Honeymoon was obviously over. Actually, the Honeymoon was over the first time he slapped her when he came home drunk one night. After he hit her the first time, apologizing profusely, sincerely, and humbling, he hit her again several times more over the course of several months.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • True Confessions of a Swinger #04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds