• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Fishing Trip

Fishing Trip

Terri liked fishing. She didn't care if it was considered a man's sport, she liked it anyway. She knew other women who liked it as well, so she knew she wasn't alone. That's why when her husband, Andrew, suggested a camping and fishing trip, she was quite happy to go along.

They went on a long weekend, driving up to the camping ground on the Thursday afternoon and setting up their camp within easy walking distance of the river. Friday morning saw them both out in the river, casting flies for trout.

During the course of the day Terri pulled in a couple of nice rainbows. She would have had a third but the inconsiderate jerk standing just up river from her dropped his fly right next to hers. As luck would have it the best fish of the day took his fly, leaving hers to drift downstream. Still and all, she had a happy and successful day.

After dinner Terri found that Andrew had arranged to meet with some of the other campers for some beer and some general talk. While welcome to come along, Terri declined. There were some occasions when women were more of a drag to an event than an enhancement. Men drinking beer and talking sport was one of those occasions.

Andrew grabbed some beer from their car and strolled off to join up with the other campers. Terri, for her part, grabbed a can of coke and strolled down to the river, found a comfortable place to sit and relax, and lounged back, taking it easy and watching the river flow by.

"Tomorrow," she observed, as a large trout leapt from the water after a fly, "you are mine."

Lying back, half drowsing, Terri was startled when someone spoke to her.

"Taking it easy after a hard day of trying to pinch other people's fish?" rumbled a deep voice.

Opening her eyes Terri glared up at the looming figure next to her. The fish thief. She'd know him anywhere.

"Unlike some, I spot my own fish and cast to catch them," she retorted.

A laugh was his initial answer.

"I don't know why you're upset. The trout just knew which of us had the tastier fly. He was only a little one, anyway. Barely twenty pounds."

Twenty pounds? Terri didn't know whether to cry or scream. Her biggest catch ever had only been fifteen and this jerk dismissed twenty pounds as a little fish.

"I know what you mean," she said with a sigh. "Hardly worth the trouble. Still, I could have used him as bait for something decent."

She saw a flash of teeth in the night and knew that at least she'd amused him. He had her at a disadvantage. She had the moon shining on her but he was substantially in shadow.

"You look a lot smaller without those godawful waders," came the casual observation. "Not that you didn't look awfully pretty even with the waders on. Prettier now, though."

Well, she certainly hoped so. Those waders made you look like a blimp, even if they did keep you dry. Now, however, she was dressed in shorts and a short-sleeved top. Definitely an improvement.

Not really wanting to discuss anything with a fish-thief Terri kept quiet. The fish-thief had other ideas. He sat down on the ground next to her.

"I'm Ron, by the way. That guy you were with. Brother, husband, lover?"

"Husband, not that it's any of your concern."

"True, I don't fancy him. Ah, your name?"

"Terri." Sometimes, she thought, it's a pain to feel that you need to be polite. And what did he mean by that crack that he doesn't fancy Andrew?

"Are you gay?" she asked, curious.

"Gay?" Ron exclaimed, sounding genuinely startled. "What the hell makes you think I might be gay?"

"Just your comment that you don't fancy Andrew," Terri explained. "It made me wonder what sort of men you might fancy."

"I have noticed before," Ron grumbled, "that if there are two ways to take something then women will always choose the wrong way and then blame the man because they got it wrong."

"Well, how else was I supposed to take it?" demanded Terri.

For an answer Ron reached over and flicked open the button at her waist. A gentle tug and the zip slipped down.

"You see? I'm not interested in him because I'm interested in you."

Terri looked at him with shock in her eyes.

"You can't do that sort of thing," she said, almost stuttering in her surprise. She reached down to refasten her shorts. Unfortunately she found Ron had other ideas.

"What you really mean is that I'm not supposed to do this sort of thing," he gently corrected her. "That's OK, because I don't mind. You'll find I also do other things that I'm probably not supposed to."

One of these other things was the drawing down of her shorts. A quick tug pulled them away from her reaching hands and then they were being pulled down her legs, sliding off quite easily and being tossed to the side.

"You stop that," Terri hissed at him. "Just what do you think you're playing at?"

"I'm just teasing you a little," Ron told her, and she saw the flash of teeth in the gloom as he smiled. Unfortunately she also saw a flash of yellow as her little yellow panties followed her shorts.

Half naked, and the wrong half at that, Terri fumed. "You get away and leave me alone," she snapped at him, trying to sit up and reach for her clothes. "If you don't go away I'll scream."

Ron permitted her to sit. This was not forbearance on his part but a desire for her to move into a position that would facilitate his removing of her top. As soon as Terri reached a sitting position Ron had hold of her top and was lifting it up and over her head. Terri found herself in the position of either letting the top go completely or having her arms effectively tied by the top. She opted for freedom of movement.

"Running around without a bra?" murmured Ron. "Naughty girl, aren't you."

His hands were on her breasts pressing lightly, pushing her back to a lying position.

"Just what are you playing at?"

The answer this time was certainly meaningful. Ron rolled over onto her, forcing her legs apart and settling between her thighs. At some stage he'd unzipped his own trousers and she could feel his erection pressing against her. She pushed frantically at him, trying to move him aside.

"Are you quite mad? You can't do this," she gasped, gasping in earnest when she felt his hand brushing against her lips, spreading them apart. Another shift of position and his cock was pressing against her entrance. Despite her personal preferences she could feel warmth and wetness rising within her.

Then it wasn't only warmth and wetness rising within her. So was Ron's cock, pressing into her, seeking the source of her heat. Her protests were ignored as Ron pressed steadily forward, his cock slowly filling her, its very presence increasing her internal heat. A shiver ran through her at her helplessness against this determined invasion.

She should have screamed, she thought. It was too late now. She just hadn't thought that he'd actually do this to her. She could feel him, deep inside her and going deeper. She couldn't help but wonder just how big he was. She hadn't actually seen his cock on display and so had no idea. He certainly felt big and seemed to be growing all the while as he plunged forward.

His hands came up, seeking her breasts, finding them, stroking them. He finally seemed to be fully inside her and she wondered again at the size of him. Her body was telling 'big enough' but still. . .

Terri shuddered slightly as he started to move within her, dreading what was to come. To her surprise she found him being gentle, moving slowly but smoothly as he started making love to her. Because that's what he was doing. There was nothing nasty or aggressive about his actions, just a long gentle stroke as he came into her, her passage automatically clinging to him as he pulled back.

Despite what she might have wanted Terri found herself responding, pushing up to meet him with a similar gentle movement. What they were doing just seemed inevitable at this stage, him gliding into her while she clung to him, welcoming him.

The liquid sound of the river flowing seemed to merge with the liquid sound of their love-making, Terri finding herself almost floating, as though they were one with the river. Like the river Ron seemed tireless, just continuing on, sweeping her along with him. Terri's eyes closed and she drifted, moving sensuously with him.

As inexorable as the river was, it was carrying them away. Eventually they reached the rapids, the pace accelerating with frightening speed. Now Ron was really taking her, thrusting in hard, his cock hot and urgent within her. Terri clung to him, her life-raft in this tempestuous affair, clinging to him, holding him to her, legs wrapped around him lest he leave her.

When her climax came she found herself forced to relinquish her grip. Now the river had her in its power, sweeping through her, liquid fire pouring through her veins. She shuddered with the shock of it, slowly sinking to the ground, feeling washed out and boneless.

Terri lay there after Ron had gone, pondering everything that had occurred. He was right, she decided. She needed a better fly if she wanted to catch a big one. She had an elk hair caddis green dry fly she hadn't used yet. She'd have to give that a go.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Fishing Trip

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 794 milliseconds