• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Fantasy Dancer [I-30] Pt. 01

Fantasy Dancer [I-30] Pt. 01

My name is Barbara and I'm twenty three years old, five feet five inches tall, weigh a servlet one hundred and fifteen pounds and my measurements are 36C-21-34. I'm a natural blonde, with azure eyes and I'm into sexy talking and sexy ideas.

MY fantasy is to be on a stage with a lot of people watching me dance naked. In my fantasy, the guys hoot and holler, making very lewd and suggestive remarks about what they'd like to do to me in bed. I dance alone for a while, shaking my breasts in their faces or bending over in front of them close enough for them to try to lick my pussy. They all chicken out at the last minute though and this just makes me bolder and hotter the longer I dance.

I have in mind one of those semi-round stages with a short, straight runway straight out from the stage. I start out dressed in a skirt and blouse but quickly lose my clothes to stand completely naked before everyone.

While I'm dancing, my pussy gets wetter and wetter and I can feel my pussy cream mixing with the glistening sweat that covers my body from dancing under the hot lights. Faces are blurred beyond the edge of the stage but the men are all intent on checking out my body. As I dance, I get more and more suggestive about what I want. I'll lay on my back with my legs spread and rock my hips as though I was being fucked hard and fast. Then I roll over and spread my legs and thrust back, showing everyone my wet pussy and sexy ass. I did this for a nice looking guy of about 27 sitting at the edge of the stage. I shove my ass and pussy almost in his face several times. When I got up and dance by him, I could see a thick bulge in his lap so I knew he was hot for me.

Finally, I see a pretty woman about my age sitting at the edge of the runway with her boyfriend across the table from her. I dance down towards her and lay on my stomach, pressing my breasts against the floor. I tongue across my lips sensuously, then flick my tongue up and down, signifying to her I'd like to eat her pussy too. To my surprise, she give me an air-kiss and runs her tongue around her lips too.

Excited, I sit up, with my ass at the edge of the stage with my legs hanging off and spread wide. Gyrating my hips lewdly right in front of her, I'm daring her to show me. Then she leans forward and I hear the crowd hush. Her tongue lightly licks the length of my soaking pussy and she runs it lightly over my clit, taking me closer to a climax. She leans back and fingers my soaked pussy and then smiling up at me she licked my cream off her fingers.

A little weak, I stood up and continue to dance. But now, I'm dancing for her, enticing her to let me join her for the night. Instead when I was dancing in front of another handsome man, she climbed up on stage and walked up behind me. I'm squatting down, legs wide apart for this handsome man to inspect my pussy and I'm leaning back on one hand. Now behind me the woman reached around and cupped my breasts. Then as she kneaded them and pinched my sensitive nipples, she shook them for the handsome stranger.

Her touch is electric, filling me with a fiery passion. We both rose and her hands brought mine to the buttons on her blouse. I slowly and sensuously started undress her right there on the stage, with the guys watching and cheering us on. When I slid her blouse off her shoulder and down her arms to the floor, she wasn't wearing a bra and her firm breasts were pointed straight out at mine.

I leaned closer and rubbed my nipples against hers and we both felt the sensual heat in our breasts.

I quickly unsnapped and unzipped her Levis. Together we pushed them off her hips and to the floor. As we stepped out of them, we kissed, pressing our bodies together. As her soft flesh pressed against mine and our hands explored each other. I pulled her butt cheeks open to show her off to the men in the room and she did the same to me a moment later.

We dance together a little, as we moved down to the end of the runway. She pushed me to the floor, then knelt over me, lowering her beautiful pussy to my mouth. I got my first taste of her cream as I greedily licked her juices up. She was holding on to my firm breasts, pulling on my nipples. I felt a hand exploring my thighs and then my pussy, knowing it belongs to one of the men in the audience who was bold enough to try.

She leaned forward and pulled my legs up and almost instantly a mouth covered my pussy. Licking and sucking as only a woman would, bringing me to the apex of arousal. I was filled with fire, a wild, burning passion for more, more of her tasty pussy, her erotic touch. I felt something warm and thick pressed against my opening and I know that some man has his cock out and was going to fuck me. And I wanted to be fucked, fast and hard while everyone watched me.

The woman's pussy was flowing like thick honey all over my face. Her cream was sweet and warm. The hard cock slid easily between my swollen lips and into my lust soaked pussy. He paused as if savoring my warmth and then started moving in me. As his dick moved in and out, she continued to lick me near my clit, keeping me close to the edge.

My body reacted to the man inside me, squeezing and trying to wrap around him, but my hands were busy holding her butt cheeks wide apart and she had my legs held back. Her breasts pressed against my belly and slide in my sweat, feeling so erotic and sensual.

Now I saw a man standing over my head, his hard cock standing straight out of his pants. He knelt and pressed the head against her slit and easily slide it in. His invading cock spilled more of her sweet juice into my mouth with every stroke and I licked at his large balls as they sway and slap against her pussy.

I felt the man in me start fucking hard, fast and more urgently. His body slammed against me in a rough assault on my pussy, with a loud, "ahhhhhhhhh,' he shoved himself deeper inside and squirted his cum deep in my body. He quickly withdrew, leaving my pussy to retract after he'd gone.

My fantasy woman started licking and sucking his cum out of me at the same time, vigorously thrusting back against the man in her pussy too. I'm so close, so very close myself so I rocked my hips on her mouth, wanting her to make me cum too.

I felt and saw the man above me press deep into her pussy and I could almost feel his cock throb and spurt inside her. He too withdrew and then pressed her sweaty ass down, shoving her pussy against my face. Her pussy oozes his cum out into my mouth and I slurped it all down, swallowing her cum mixed with his.

I felt a warm liquid running down my pussy and then a warm splat near my ass. Our sweaty bodies slip and slide against each other, as she licks up the cum that someone spurted on me. Another man stood over my face and her rear, jerking himself furiously. I could barely see two others over her body, doing the same.

More warm liquid ran down my pussy, warming my lips and matting in my pubic hair. Her tongue seemed to be everywhere between my legs.

The man standing crouched down and squirted his thick, white cum on her ass. I watched the thick white drops running down her butt cheeks, towards my mouth. The next man knelt next to us and I felt his hand on my breast.

She lifted up slightly and then he pressed his long, hard cock between us, just in time to cum. I could feel his thick shaft throb as a large, wet warmth covered my breast and her stomach.

The third man pressed his short, thick cock against her ass and I watched his thick cum flow down her pussy, just as he shoved the head into her asshole. His cock throbbed again and then he pulled out and left.

When we sat up, most of the men had their cocks in their hands and were pumping up and down. She turned around and licked the cum off my nipple and chest, then started sucking on my nipples.

Her boyfriend stood up on stage. His trim, lean naked body had a nice cock and he walked forward and held it to my mouth. The woman slid her fingers in me and started to lightly bite my nipples. I leaned my head back and let her boyfriend fuck my mouth.

The men were cheering him on, urging him to cum in my mouth or on my face. Some even called for him to cum on my breasts. The woman released my breasts and started to suck his balls. As she sucked she looked up at him and told him to cum. She warned me that he cums a lot too.

As I felt him ready to shoot, she pulled him out of my mouth and pumped his cum all over my face and hers. She held him and then kissed me, her tongue licking his cum off my chin. Then she licked his head and pulled him around to fuck my pussy. He rolled me over and pressed my hips to the floor, pushing my legs together. The woman slid in front of me and spread her legs wide for me to lick her.

He pressed his cock against my swollen lips and shoved hard, driving his still hard cock deep inside me. The woman pulled my face against her pussy as he started to fuck me hard and fast. I started to cum like crazy and the crowd cheered. I moaned, "Ooooooooowwww," and shook my head wildly and arched up against his every thrust. The woman too was cumming, her pussy soaking my face all over again.

Suddenly he plunged deep inside me and I felt his cock throb as his thick cum rushed into my hot, wet pussy.

I almost screamed into her sopping wet pussy and shook all over. Her legs wrapped around my head as she bucked against my face, pulling my hair hard.

The two of us lay there, sweating, slippery and soaked. Her boyfriend pulled out and climbed down to get dressed. My legs were still spread as his cum flowed out of me and spread a wet pool on the stage.

The woman now unwrapped herself from around my head and pulled me up and kissed me again.

The audience was going crazy, cheering and whistling. We both stood and took a bow and then walked backstage to clean up. Behind the curtains, she stopped me, spread my legs and licked her boyfriend's cum from my thighs and pussy.

As she and I entered the dressing room, she couldn't stop sucking my nipples. Her fingers were driving me wild again and then she moved to the door, pulling me along by my pussy. Still naked, sweaty and wet with cum, we went out the back door,.

Her boyfriend had his car out back with the door open. She pulled me in and we drove off. In the back seat, she kissed me again and licked my cum from her fingers. Her boyfriend drove his two naked ladies home.

As we pulled into the driveway, we were still naked in the back seat. She turned to me, her hand on my left breast.

"That was fun sis. Can I be the dancing next time and brother pretend to be your boyfriend?"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Fantasy Dancer [I-30] Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 799 milliseconds