• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Southern Belle

Southern Belle

Hello, my name is Reggie. I'm a 19 y/o male from the South.

In my experience Southern Living is all about the culture, the food, football and the Southern Ladies.

It's a place that has captured the imagination of the world, inspiring music, poems, literature, motion pictures and art.

People are captivated by the stories of the gallant Southern Gentleman and the beautiful Southern Ladies. Most of this is just folklore, well, maybe except for the Southern Ladies.

The woman of the South, from the shores of South Carolina to the French Ouarter of New Orleans, is like a mythical creature, come to life. The way she carries herself, the tilt of her head and the sexy accent that flows from her mouth, like molasses on a spring day.

Many Southern Ladies are excellent equestrians, sitting astride a horse just as elegant as when she is walking down the street. Many, may I say, most are efficient with firearms. From a pistol in their tiny, well cared for hands, to a shotgun, shooting skeets.

As the Southern Lady matures with age, she can be compared to a bottle of fine wine. She doesn't get old, she matures into a more experienced example of what she was in her youth. She never loses the poise and confidence that makes her such a desirable creature. This brings me to the special Southern Lady who is the subject of my text. The beautiful, Vaunita.

Vaunita Sudbury is 41 years old. She's 5'7", very trim figure, beautiful peach ass. Blonde hair that she likes to keep about shoulder length emphasizing a long, kissable, neck. Vaunita is a 34c. Thre are reasons that I know this measurement, I'll get into much later. But, what I consider her most perfect assets are her long, gorgeous legs. Perfectly shaped, smooth and tanned just enough to make them perfect. Her legs taper down to the prettiest, pedicured feet that you have ever seen. I like to call Vaunita's legs, peanut butter legs. They are creamy, smooth and wonderful to spread.

Vaunita's son, Bill, has been one of my best friends since childhood. Bill is a year older than I am. Due to the fact that we are, usually, away at our respective universities, we don't see eachother as often as we once did.

Luckily, it is my favorite time of the year, Spring Break. We are home and ready for some fun. "Record SCREEEEECH!"

Now I know what you are thinking, "What are these two doing at home during Spring Break?" Very simple, we live in the south. The rest of the country comes to us. The white sand beaches in Florida, the clear blue lakes and mountains in Arkansas. Why should we go anywhere, when we can get all the excitement at home?

Now, ol' Bill and I are both horn-dawgs. For those of you who don't understand the terminology, we are hot for the ladies.

But, the one lady who gets my cock hard, every time that I think about her is his mother, Vaunita.

My father is a local Minister. Bill's dad is the Associate Pastor and Music Director of our Church. This time of year they make their annual trip to the General Assembly Meetings. This means that they will be gone for two whole weeks. Bill suggested that I come and stay with he and his Mom for Spring Break. I accepted without hesitation.

Once I got to their home, Bill met me as I pulled into the drive way. We gave a bro-man hug. Then here she came. Dressed in a white t-shirt, denim, cut-off shorts and barefoot. I quickly broke the hug with Bill so that he wouldn't get the wrong idea for my errection that just sprang to life.

Bill and Vaunita helped me take my stuff to the bedroom that I would occupy for the coming week. There's no way that I could take my eyes off of Vaunita's perfect legs and that ass in those jean shorts. It actually rocked side to side as she walked in that graceful manner of hers.

Once we got my car unloaded and my room set up she walked up to me with a smile that would melt the coldest heart. She put her arms around me and hugged me. I held her in my arms, very close to me. She said, with her sexy little Georgia accent, " We are so glad to have you here with us baby." Next thing I knew my hard cock was throbbing as it was pressed right up against her flat little tummy. We broke our embrace and I became aware that she had felt my hard-on against her because she gave me a smile and a wink.

That evening we decided to hit of the local eateries for supper.

Supper- The word used to describe the evening meal, in the Southern Culture.

Vaunita was wearing a sleeveless, sheer nylon, blouse. You could actually see her lace bra through the material. A pair of jeans that molded against her lower torso, and a pair of sparkly flip-flops that looked absolutely sexy on her beautiful feet.

As she walked into the restaurant, every man in the place noticed her. She moved through the place like smoke. Her poise and grace were on point, every second. One guy, who looked to be about the same age as Bill and I, bumped into a table because he was looking at this Southern Beauty and not where he was going.

We had a great time. The food was awesome. We laughed and related stories about past adventures. When Vaunita is out with us, you almost forget that she's my friends Mom. She's more like a 20 something year old girl, out with friends. I think that adds to her charm and sexiness.

She told us stories from her younger days. She said that she and her friends would steal watermelons from this old man's garden, at night. Due to the fact that she was the only one of her classmates that had access to a car, her job was that of the get way driver. The old man would come running out of his house with his shotgun filled with rock salt. She told us that one night, one of her friends, a chubby little 14 y/o, was running and carrying 2 watermelons. He fell and dropped the melons. They went rolling along the dirt. Vaunita, at the time, 15 years old, jumped out of the car. She ran to help her fallen friend and grab the watermelons. Wth her long legs she was quite fast. She hurdled the barbed wire fence. Once she reached the fallen friend, they gathered the 2 watermelons and she encouraged him to RUN! Just as she neared the fence, she heard the shotgun blast and felt the pain as rock salt hit her in her gorgeous ass. She said, " It burned like hell, but, I never lost stride, one again hurdled the fence, jumped into the car with the watermelons and spun out shooting gravel behind us as we headed for my parents house." She said that it was a week before she could sit down comfortable.

Listening to her story, I could imagine the rock salt hitting that wonderful teenage ass of hers. Yep, you guessed it! Total hard-on. Apparently she was quite the athlete. A guard on the girls basketball team, and a cheerleader during football season. She was a Homecoming Maide and Class Beauty.

Once we left the restaurant, we had lost all track of time. Once we got back to the house, it was getting late. We decided to go to our respective rooms and crash.

During the night, I had to pee. I headed to the bathroom. Once the job was finished, I could hear the TV from the den. I walked in and there was Vaunita sitting with her legs curled up on the couch. She was wearing an oversized t-shirt and gray cotton gym shorts. She looked at me and smiled. "You wanna sit wit me and watch this movie?" I sat on the couch right next to her, putting my arm around her. She snuggled close to me and put her head on my shoulder. We were like any other young couple, holding her close to me. But, this wasn't just some sexy girl, it was my friends Mom. I was wearing my undershorts and no shirt. Her smallish hand began rubbing my bare chest. We sort of lost track of the movie and were quietly talking.

Finally she said, "Maybe we should try to get some sleep." She started to get up. I was overcome with emotion. I grabbed her by the shoulders and pulled her back to me. She rested against me, looking at me with those ice blue eyes.

I rubbed my hand across her soft cheek, lowered my mouth to hers and kissed her on her soft lips. Something that I had dreamed of all of my life. After I kissed her, she didn't say a word. Just looked into my eyes. I leaned in to kiss her again. At first she seemed about to let me kiss her, but, at the last moment, put her finger to my lips and in a strict voice said, "No." I just looked at her pretty face. Again she looked into my eyes and said, "No."

As she was standing up again, I pulled her down onto my lap, locking her between my legs. My hard cock was pressing tightly against her thigh. I held her tightly in both of my strong arms. Just as she was about to say something, my mouth was on hers. I was kissing her fully now. My tongue found hers. At first she was actually kissing me back. I was tasting her sweet mouth. Savoring her toungue as it sneaked into my mouth. My left hand was on her upper thigh, feeling the smooth softness of her skin. My hand found its way into her cotton shorts as I continued kissing her. My hard cock throbbing with each heart beat against her. I squeezed her tighter between my thighs.

She regained her senses just as my hand found her bare ass. She began to squirm, trying to get loose of the hold that I had on her. "Reggie, NO.. " she said matter of factly yet still composed. My strength was more than what she was able to fight off. She struggled under my grip still saying, "Reggie, NO.." I lay Vaunita down on the couch. I got on top of her, pinning her down in my arms and between my legs. I started dry humping her as I was kissing that gorgeous long neck. "Reggie, please, no!" She was pleading with me, but, trying to not wake her son. I held her face in my hands and kissed her fully again. She was once again kissing me back. My hardness, against her was like a steel pipe. But it felt so good as I humped her body. One of my hands slipped under her shirt. I was surprised to find that she wasn't wearing a bra. I cupped her bare breast in my hand, kneading it as I continued to kiss her like a long, lost lover.

I worked her shirt off, over her head, exposing her naked breast to me. I tossed her shirt off, over on the floor. I was so turned on that I felt feverish. I dry humped her harder, rocking my body on top of hers. I quit kissing her just to lick and suck her nipples as I squeezed her tit. She kept saying things like, "Please Reggie, NO, don't do this to me."

I got off of her pulling her up with me, throwing her over my shoulder. As I carried her to her bed I let my hand run, up and down those smooth bare legs. Once I dropped her onto her bed I slid my shorts down my thighs and kicked them off into the corner. My cock sticking out straight and hard was bobbing with my pulse. I got on her and straddled her head. I let my cock bounce on her face as it continued to throb.

I was so caught up in emotion, love mixed with desire and lust and the highest degree of hormones that I've ever experienced. I just sort of lost myself, needing to mate with her. I started rubbing the underside of my swollen cock against the front of her face, my tight balls against her mouth, muffeling her protests. She was saying how this was wrong and asking me to get off of her. I just continued rubbing my cock against her face. All this with her Son sleeping in the next room.

I took my cock in my hand and started stroking it over Vaunita's face. OMG, it felt so good, I started stroking it even faster and harder. Then I started rubbing my cockhead against her lips. Vaunita kept her lips pursed shut and trying to turn her head away. She wasn't able to because it was wedged tightly between my thighs. I started slapping her lips and nose with my cock. I don't think that it had ever been this hard in my life.

Pre-cum was now oozing from my cock head. It splattered onto Vaunita's face as I continued slapping my cock on her face. Soon she had cum between her eyes, on her cheeks, forehead and in her hair. I held her wrists above her head, tightly in my big hands. She was still pleading for me to stop as I slid my body down the length of hers. Holding her wrists with one hand I slid her shorts and panties down her legs with the other. I kick them off from around her feet and onto the floor.

Now, here she was. Vaunita Sudbury. The object of all of my fantasies, my queen. Totally naked for me to see. I found a thin belt. I used it to tie her wrists and secure her to the headboard. I got off of her just long enough to take in the sight of Vaunita Sudbury's totally naked body. Something that I had dreamed of seeing from my earliest recollections of what girls did to me. I again started pumping my cock in my hand. I had to be so careful, because, I felt that I could cum at any second.

She looked at me, "Reggie, why are you doing this to me?" "Because," I told her, "I want you so much." She gave me a half smile. "There are other ways that we could have done this." My eyes moved over her lovely, naked, form. "And, you would have let me fuck you?" Her eyes grew serious. "No, of course not, but, now you're going to force me?" I just looked at her and nodded my head. Still so drunk on hormones that I couldn't help myself. It was like I was overcome with a sexual drug, with the object of my desire laying in front of me. She looked at me, her hands bound above her head and a tear running down her smooth cheek. " Let's do it then, get it over with, FUCK ME." Hearing those words, FUCK ME, come from her mouth, almost made me cum on the spot. Then she actually spread her legs for me, giving me access to her. I got into position between her thighs. I first just rubbed my cock along her pussy lips. I wanted to experience, to feel every bit of this. I shoved my cockhead just into the opening of her cunt, very surprised that she was actually wet. I took hold of her hips and slid myself into her. Oh wow. I lay on top of her just feeling my cock throb within her. Again, with her son, just in the next room.

I begin to move on top of her sliding my cock, slowly in and out of her. My hips begain to move. It felt so good to be inside her.

She let out a soft moan as I started fucking her in earnest. She started moving her hips with me, fucking me back. Letting out little moans as I would pull, almost, or of her and push back in.

"Oooooo Reggie." She moaned, "Please just promise me that you will pull out of me, don't, please don't cum inside me." I said nothing. I was to caught up in the act of fucking my only desire, my fantasy. Oh, fucking her felt so damn good. I was actually fucking Vaunita Sudbury.

I started fucking her harder. I raised up and held each of her legs, just behind the knee. Fucking her, driving in to her. Feeling her pussy contract with each stroke. I could feel her body tensing for an orgasm, and I was about to cum, fucking her hard. Pistoning my cock in and out of her, seeing her tits jiggle and wobble with each thrust into her. Jut before she orgasmed, I stopped and pulled completely out of her. She looked at me all glassy eyed. Now it was she that was in passion. I just wanted the feeling to last, I wasn't ready for it to be over and done.

I lay down with my head between her legs. I started licking her inner thigh. The skin of her leg was so smooth and soft. I moved to her pussy. Licking the swollen folds of her outer lips.

I started licking into her deeper. Her hips were squirming. I shoved my tongue as deep into her as it would extend, tasting her canal. I started fucking in and out of Vaunita, with my tongue hard and fast. Her hips begain bucking. I pulled my tongue back toward me and found her clit. I started licking it hard. I could hear her muffeling a moan. I just kept working my tongue on her little bud. Finally she was about to explode. So I stopped, sat up and looked at her. Taking in her beauty. Stroking my cock. "Please Reggie, fuck me, let me cum."

I took my cock and entered her again. I was so hard that it was almost painful. " Just, please remember, PLEASE don't cum inside me." That was all it took I pushed into Vaunita hard. Fucking her like a machine. I grabbed each calf and sweezed them tightly as I fucked her hard and deep. Her vaginal muscles started contracting around my cock. She let out a muffled squeal and had a huge orgasm. This was more than I ever could have dreamed of. I just kept fucking Vuanita harder and harder.

Finally, I felt my balls tighten. That wonderful mixture of heat and desire started moving through my body. My cock started twitching in her. I remembered her request, for me not to cum in her, but, I couldn't stop. It rose through my body and through my cock. I pumped her and pumped her as I shot load, after load, after load of cum into her body. Into her filling her womb. I pulled out of her, stroking hard on my cock. Lines of cum shooting out of me and all over her stomach, thighs and pussy. I've never cum so hard in my life. Finally I collapsed on top of her.

We just lay there for the better part of an hour. Finally, I got off of her. I untied her wrists from the headboard. She just looked at me, curled up into a fetal position and fell asleep. I lay next to her, spooning against her back. I put my arms around the love of my life spooned close to her and drifted off to sleep.

To be continued.....

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Southern Belle

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds